LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Under New Management (Complete)

52 minutes ago, Sophie ♥ said:

more money than they could get for a ransom

Plus people of their wealth and probable status most likely carry an insurance policy against such an eventuality. So... yeah, most likely not being played; and most likely the player. 

5.)

The milk made me dizzy in a weird way. The walls echoed my thoughts back at me and I had to lay on the bed on my side. And the screaming started again. Louder. Or it was in my head. Yuko... I shook my head. "Stop it... please stop it... please stop... please stop... please please please... please..." And then I remembered. Eat. Put your thumb in your mouth. And no more punishments. She wouldn't be hurt again. But why would I do that? Why? To humiliate myself? But the screams were so loud, now. And I couldn't think. So I popped my thumb in my mouth and the noises stopped.

Shortly thereafter, I was returned to the room. I had no new injuries, but my body was so bruised from last night that it didn't matter. I just had to act the part. I winced and fell to my knees, and started to cry. She needed to know that it was her fault, that she did this to me. That if she just obeyed and complied, I wouldn't be hurt anymore. I could do my part, play my role, and help my sisters progress.

I stumbled off the bed onto the carpet, wincing at the pain in my knees. At the shock to my stomach. Fuck, I needed to pee... "H-hey... Yuko... shh... no crying, no crying... it's okay, it's okay..." I pulled her into my arms and hugged her against my chest. I hadn't been this close to my sister in years. I hadn't had to play her big sister in so long...

"Why are they... why are they doing this to me... I'm a good girl..." The words that she would learn to keep as gospel. I whimpered, and buried my head into her chest, sobbing and shaking. Soon, I'd hold her like this. And I'd take away her worries and her sadnesses, and she'd need me, and I'd care for her the way she needed to be cared for.

"...I don't know... it won't happen again... it won't... I swear, it won't..." I wouldn't let it. I'd just... I'd listen. I'd do what they wanted. I'd listen until we were released, until Dad paid them off. This was temporary, I reminded myself. Temporary. Just... just do what needs to be done. Cooperate, for Yuko. For yourself... "Shh... come on, let's get on the bed..."

I still ached, but I whimpered nonetheless, and hammed it up some, and made her take care of me. Soon she wouldn't need to. She wouldn't take care of anybody soon — she'd need taking care of. My tiny little big sister. "I'm so hungry, Natsuko, I'm so hungry and so tired, why won't they let me eat...? They let you eat... is... are there any of those chocolate bars left...? In the cupboard...?" There weren't. She'd eaten them all. I wanted her to be aware of that...

"...no, I'm sorry..." I knew there weren't. I searched this place high and low. I really wanted more chocolate. I wanted more food... and more than both of those things combined, I needed the bathroom... "...did... uh... did they let you... um... use the restroom, at all...?" Yeah. Because when they're beating a young girl, that's the first thing they think to do...

"Nuhuh..." Actually, twice, and again in the middle of the night when I'd needed to go from the large soda, too. She'd wet the bed tonight, I figured, and then they'd get me in the morning and I'd get to shower. This girl was already so far removed from the cocky bitch she'd become.

"...great..." It was still so early in the day. Maybe noon. Fuck, where were the clocks? No bedside ones. No wall ones. No anything. Just the sun outside the window. Outside the blinds that sat perpetually open. I was going to be sick. I needed to use the bathroom. I helped my sister get into bed and I started to pace. Dance. Whimper. I couldn't hold it... I really couldn't... "H-HEY! UNLESS YOU WANT TO BE CLEANING UP MY PISS IN THE CORNER YOU BETTER LET ME USE THE BATHROOM!!" I'd only had one glass of milk in the 24 hours since I'd gotten here. 24 hours without using the bathroom once...

"Have they said anything to you? They never talk to me." I was on the bed, laying on my side, watching my sister pace around — she favored the window, maybe because it looked like freedom. Honestly, the view was breathtaking and one of the best we'd had in any of the hotels we'd stayed at — and we'd done them all!

"...just that I needed to cooperate... that I should listen..." Which was true. I left out the part about her getting hurt. I didn't want to know I was the reason... she'd get angry at me. She'd be so mad. I felt so sick. I curled up against the wall by the window, whimpering into the glass. I couldn't do this... "I'm gonna piss in the corner if they don't open up the door....."

"I don't think they will...I can look away if you want? I know it sucks, but I don't think it's really their goal to make us comfortable." I knew this part of the plan, and though I hadn't been given a part to play, I figured it couldn't hurt. "They might be upset, though, and you don't want to be punished by them... I promise, it's not nice..." Even my sister could put two and two together. Her being punished meant 'I' would be punished.

"...well what am I supposed to do then?! Ugh, how do you not have to use the bathroom?!"

"I went on the plane..."

"THAT WAS YESTERDAY!"

"They haven't given me anything to drink..."

It still didn't add up. I was going to be sick. I shook my head, dizzy with confusion. "Turn around, I'll just... go in the corner..." It was that or piss my pants at this point... holding it wasn't an option anymore...

"Okay..." I pulled a pillow over my head and waited once I heard the sound of my sisters urine hitting the carpet. Waited because I knew the door would open, which it did, and that Blue Eyes would approach my sister, which he did.

"You're disappointing Papa, little one. No control at all, like an animal. Are you an animal? Should I treat you like one?"

I wanted to stop. Fuckkkkk I wanted to stop. But it felt so good to go. And I was leaning against the wall in the corner. And I really couldn't stop. I tried to cover myself with my hands, tried to make myself stop, to pull my panties up, my jeans, but it wasn't really going so well. I stumbled to my feet. My panties were wet. Fuck, were they. But at least they weren't leaking into my jeans... "I... n-no, it wasn't like that. I asked for the bathroom! I asked, and no one answered! I swear!"

"You can't be trusted to control yourself, can you?"

The question would have made my sister angry, I know it would have. Normally. As he asked it, he pulled a familiar and colorful wrapper from his pocket. One of the chocolates. He was training her.

"You shouldn't be allowed to try, because you'll only disappoint Papa, isn't that right?"

"Wh-what are you even talking about?! I asked! I asked and nobody answered me! You can't just lock two girls up in this stupid room and expect them not to need to use the fucking bathroom!" Despite my yelling, though, my aggression, my eyes were on the little red wrapper. At the pause, I licked my lips, and tried to look up at the man instead. I felt the anger slipping out of me. "It's not my fault. It's not."

"Your sister held on just fine, even when she was being beaten and punished. And does she even know why, Little One? Have you told her?" He turned the chocolate in his fingers, the sound of the wrapper crinkling and drawing the girl’s attention. "Tell Papa that you can't be trusted to take care of basic needs."

I twitched a little bit, my mouth watering with the taste of chocolate. I just wanted the stupid candy... but wait, what was he saying? Does Yuko know why…? I felt my face go cold and I tilted my head away from my sister, managing to take my eyes off the candy for half a second, to see her face, and back at the little red wrapper. "...please... stop. Please stop it... I'm sorry, okay? I didn't mean it. I asked... no one answered..."

"Papa, I can't be trusted."

I waited, curious, fascinated, as he raised the chocolate while he spoke, ensuring it was closer to the girl by the end of the sentence, and then... pulled it back away as he finished speaking. Her eyes were almost hazy; what had they put in the chocolate to make her need it that badly?

"I... didn't mean..." I was a little lost in the moment. I was a little lost in the chocolate piece. I forgot about my sister for a second. I forgot about it being my fault that she got hurt. I forgot about the accident on the carpet and the wet panties I was wearing. I was just... a little dizzy... "... please... that's..."

"Oh, perhaps I should offer your sister this chocolate? How thoughtless of me..."

This would be a test — I'd told her how I hadn't eaten and now I was being offered something and she was going to demand it for herself. This was brilliant! I was so in awe of all this right now. She was going to say what he demanded she say, and then she was going to get her treat...

"No, wait!" The words came out before I could think. Before I was smart about it. My cheeks were pink and I shuffled uncomfortably in my damp underwear... she hadn't eaten... she hadn't eaten and I was... taking her only food... I hated myself for it... "Papa, I can't be trusted..." No, no, no! Just... just give her the chocolate... just give it to Yuko!

"You're a good girl."

He gave her the chocolate, openly, and Green Eyes came in to show what happened to girls that couldn't be trusted. It was a good sized chocolate bar, too, more than one or two bites, and she didn't even offer to share it, not even as she was laid down on the floor next to the bed and Green Eyes pulled down her pants and panties, discarding them. My sister was about to be put into an adult-sized diaper and she wasn't even arguing...

I nibbled at the chocolate in a little haze while the man took my underwear off completely. Wet. Soaked through. I didn't even think about it. I forgot about my sister. About the fact she hadn't eaten. I wasn't this selfish. I knew I was selfish. We both did. Fuck, the whole world probably did. But I wasn't going to starve her... I just... forgot... I forgot... and honest mistake...

The diaper was printed with pink stars all over, and the man easily lifted my sisters legs, and slipped it beneath her. She was staring at the chocolate, like she was in love with it, so oblivious, so content, ignoring that the diaper was taped into place, or that a transparent cover with a locking chain around the waist was pulled up over the top and fastened into place. In-fact, by the time she finished the chocolate, both men were gone, and we were alone, with the faint smell of her pee from the corner of the room. "...Natsuko...?"

I blinked. I looked up at her. She was leaning off the side of the bed. Looking down at me. Unimpressed. Concerned. But... disappointed. And frustrated... I didn't... I didn't know why. And I looked down at the wrapper in my hand. The chocolate. But I'd shared it with her. Right? Hadn't I? I didn't remember...

"...you couldn't even save me a bite? One bite...?" I sounded hurt, and disappointed, and betrayed, and rolled back over onto the bed, pulling the pillow over my head. She'd get used to diapers — she was going to be in them for the rest of her life, she just didn't know it yet. After all, what better way to curb rebellious behavior than to reduce someone to a point in time where compliance was the only option...?

"I... I didn't... I'm sorry, Yuko. I swear, I di-" I sat up. Blinked. And looked down. My jeans were gone. My panties were gone. And in their place... no. No. Of course not. It wouldn't... I didn't. I tugged at the plastic panties. I tugged at the chain. But it was fastened tight. And it wouldn't come off. My chest hurt. It ached. And I struggled with it.

"What did he mean?"

"...wh-what...?"

"What did he mean when he said I didn't know why I was getting punished?"

"...Y-Yuko, I... I just need to get this off..."

"Do you know? Do you know why I'm getting punished, Natsuko? If you know something, you tell me right now! You've... you've betrayed me enough for one day, haven't you...? Just... just tell me the truth, okay?" Driving the knife into my sister shouldn't felt wrong, but it didn't. It felt good, because it was a step on the way to her recovery. The adoption of her new life.

My chest hurt. Everything hurt. I felt so sick. Knowing what I was wearing. What I'd done. How I'd done it. I just... I needed to change. I stumbled to my feet, but Yuko got to hers, too. I wanted to cover up. I didn't want her to see. I pulled my shirt down.

"Yuko, I..."

"Tell me."

"Y-Yuko..."

"Why was I getting punished?"

"...b-because..." I gulped. "Because... I wouldn't cooperate... you... you get punished when I don't cooperate..."

"...you... you knew...? You knew and you still... you...." The bruises on my arms and legs were visible, so visible, ugly and yellow and brown and blue, and I lifted my top to show the ones on my stomach and chest and even on my breasts, little welts and all. "You knew they'd do this to me and you still fought against them? Do I mean so little to you? I thought you loved me, sis..."

"I do! Yuko, of course I do! Fuck... th-they're... they're messing with our heads... they're just... fucking with us, Yuko! Pitting us against each other. You said so yourself. Yesterday. You said we gotta work together. Please... please let's work together, please..." I was saying please. When was the last time I said please to my sister? When was the last time I'd done something this horrible...?

"They beat me so hard that I passed out, Natsuko! And then kept doing it until I woke up, and it wouldn't stop, an' they wouldn't stop, and it hurt so bad, it hurts... it still hurts, and then... and then you wouldn't even give me one single bite... you... you're awful..." I shook my head, disappointedly, and sat down in the far corner, tucking my legs up to my chest and burying my face.

"Yuko..." She sat alone in the corner by the window. I stood in the corner by the cupboards. I felt so sick. I waited for her to talk to me, but she didn't. I waited for her to apologize, but she didn't. I'd already said sorry. I said sorry about eating the chocolate. I didn't even think about it, and... I shook my head. I ripped and tore at the cover. Plastic. See through. Doing nothing to hide my shame. This pathetic piece of plastic. Pathetic. Fuck. Fuck. FUCK. I finally gave up. Hours of tearing, I gave up. The sun was going down. Slowly. I could see it out the window now. And we still weren't talking. And I'd given up on taking it off. I just... had to wait... wait until he came back... I'd reason with him... I'd explain...

-------------------------

Thank you for reading!  Like, Comment, and check us out on Patreon^_^ 

• Like 5

Twisting the knife is right! Damn...

Grammar Patrol

14 hours ago, Sophie ♥ said:

She was staring at the chocolate, like she was in love with it, so obvious, so content, ignoring that the diaper was taped into place,

Oblivious, perhaps? Or was Obvious the word you wanted?

6.)

Dinner was brought in on a tray by Blue Eyes around the time the sun was going down. A smaller salad this time, and the same milk, only now it was in a tall see-through cup with a lid; like a coffee drinkers travel cup. And, as before, two bars of chocolate. "Do not share." The man stated simply. One way or another, Natsuko was going to earn me a 'punishment' and I'd be taken next door for a meal and a bathroom break.

I didn't care. I didn't. Because I wanted her to love me again. Because I fucked up before, with the chocolate, and I didn't want to fuck up again. I wouldn't give up the chocolate bars... I don't know why. I just wouldn't. She could have the milk, but that's not food. So I brought the salad over to the window. "...I'm not supposed to share... but..." Would she be punished for this? Every action I had felt so uncertain... "I don't want you getting in trouble again... I don't... I don't know if you should have it, but I want to offer you... but they haven't fed you. And you're my sister, but it's... it's just salad, I don't know what they might..." I was running circles in my head. I was obviously losing it...

I put my finger to my lips to shush her, and looked around the room nervously, before standing up and wrapping my arms around her, cuddling my big sister tightly. While I did, I whispered. "They said not to share, but... but thank you... thank you so much, sis, I'd just... rather not eat than to see you get punished..." Oh the moral high ground... the door opened, and Blue Eyes appeared again.

"You were told not to share. Your sister will now be punished, Little One."

"W-wait! HEY! SHE DIDN'T EAT! SHE DIDN'T EAT IT!" I tried to get in the way, but the man threw me to the ground like I was nothing. I landed hard on my ass, so much so that it stung even through the padding protecting it. And the man took my sister away again. I scrambled to the door as it closed, shaking my head and screaming. I pounded on the wooden panel with my fists. "GIVE HER BACK!!! GIVE HER BACK PLEASE!!! STOP IT PLEASE!! IM A GOOD GIRL PLEASE GIVE HER BACK!!!"

She was breaking. They'd only had her now for a day and a half and so much change had already happened. I watched her on the monitor as I opened up the container of tacos. "I still think American tacos are better."

"With hard shells, and lettuce? That's just not right."

Green Eyes and I talked a little now, but none of the three were particularly conversational.

"How is she progressing, anyway?"

"A little ahead of schedule. You're turning out to be a potent element of the process."

"Oh good. Hey, what's this red stuff?"

"Salsa."

"No it's not, salsa's not like that." On this side of the wall, everything was so normal.

I ate the chocolate too fast. I drank the warm milk. I curled on the bed and whimpered. She wasn't anywhere. She wasn't screaming through the walls. She just wasn't here. She was gone. I waited up for her, but she didn't come back. The sun set. Night went by. I fell asleep, and when I woke up, expecting her, she wasn't. They hurt her. They killed her. My mind kept running circles. Morning came. Still no Yuko. The third day. Bags hung heavily under my eyes. I rocked against the headboard. I needed to pee again...

"Breakfast." No salad this time. No pretense. Chocolate and milk. Only one chocolate bar this time, though, and if Natsuko had something else on her mind to bring up first, it was certainly over-ridden by her noticing that there was only one chocolate bar. Blue Eyes looked at her as she stared at the tray, and waited expectantly for her response.

"...there's... where's..." Where's my other chocolate bar? I was supposed to get two. I swear I was. I always got two. But there was more to the question. More to my plague in my head. "Where's... my sister...? Please... please bring her back to me... please... I'm a good girl... please..." Tears were already starting on my cheeks. They took her. I couldn't help myself anymore. And the whole room felt stiff with static. Little static that plagued my dreams...

"Suck your thumb, and ask properly. Where is my sissy, Papa." It was intoxicating just how quickly pride went away in such a short period of time. How easily a person could break, could change, could soften and be edged into a new mold, a better mold, one of the liking of the client. "Be a good girl for Papa, and ask properly, Little One."

I shuffled uncomfortably. I still had to use the bathroom... but I wasn't thinking right. The whole night. I didn't know why. Everything felt wrong. Like speakers were crackling in the walls. And it made my head fuzzy. All night. All damn night. And it was still happening. I think. I couldn't really tell. I think I just missed my sister... so I put my thumb in my mouth. "Where is my sissy, Papa..." My cheeks were crimson. If Yuko ever saw me act like this......

"Sissy had to be punished, Little One. Because you were a bad girl. You want to be a good girl for her, don't you, Little One? You want to be a good girl for Papa?" His tone wasn't as cold as usual. Not warm, either, mind you, but not frosty. Temperate. He moved the tray a little, and the brightly colored wrapper of the chocolate caught the light.

I blinked and sucked on my thumb. The little static sounds rang in my ears. Fogged up my thoughts. Whirling. Dizzy, dizzy, dizzy... "...I... I guess... I mean... y-yeah... good girl..." My eyes followed the chocolate bar. My mouth watered, and I felt the saliva against my thumb.

"You'll see her once you use your diaper. Good girls use their diapers, Little One. Bad girls argue. And you said you were a good girl, didn't you, Little One?" Her eyes were still fixed on the chocolate bar, but the man’s words made it through without a hitch. The girl continued to suck her thumb, and didn't display a hint of panic at his suggestion.

The static was so loud in my ears. It rang and gave me a headache. I was going to throw up. I shook my head, trying to shake his words out. But they repeated again and again, like a tape recorder. I was going to be sick... "I.. I dun... wear..." I didn't want to say the word. I shuffled awkwardly in the bed. I had to stand up. I had to get up. I had to stop this. I had to shake this off... but even standing, I kept my thumb in my mouth for whatever reason. And my eyes blinked on and off the shining red wrapper...

"You're a good girl, and good girls wear diapers. And good girls use their diapers, good girls get chocolate, and good girls get their sissy. Bad girls get no chocolate." Crucially, not no sister or anything else. Just no chocolate. By now, with her addiction coming along as nicely as it was, it as a potent card to play.

My chest was aching. I was aching. The man walked up to me. He pushed me gently to the wall. His fingers played with my cheek. I sucked harder on my thumb. My head was spinning with static. I didn't get why. I didn't understand why... "...not... won't... do..." Good girl. Bad girls get no chocolate. Bad girls get their sisters hurt. Bad girl, bad girl. My head was swimming. I was going to faint...

"You're a good girl, Little One. You were bad, so so bad, but you've learned to be good. You're so smart, smart like your sister, she'll be so proud of you when she sees how good you're going to be. Be a good girl now, Little One." He was so large and she was so small, she might well have actually been a child by comparison.

Little one little one little one little one little one little one little one little one little one... again... again... in my head... spinning... I nodded. No, he made me nod. He took my chin. He nodded my head for me. Right? Did I nod? No? Ugh. I couldn't remember. The static was too loud. The tape recorder. Little one. Little one. Little one......

"You wear diapers. They keep you good. Good girls use their diaper. Good girls get chocolate. Good girls get their Sissy back." Logic that made no sense but to a drug-addled girl in a room create to blur the lines in her mind of reality and not — the sounds that played at night, lodging in her brain like parasites, growing, adapting, overtaking her.

"....I...."

"You're a good girl."

I felt my head nod again. Was it me that time? Yes? No? He could have... moved it... right? I didn't know. Everything spun and sat weird and made weird sounds. His words echoing. Little one. Little one. I blinked hard to shut them out. To make them go away. But even then, it was all too blurry.

"You're a good girl," he said again. I nodded again. I didn't know what was happening anymore...

It happened not too long after that, one simple command and the girl breathed out a sigh of relief as the diaper started to fill with a nights worth of warmth. "Sissy will be so proud of you, Little One. Papa is. You used your diaper, you proved that you are a good girl. You used to be bad, but now you are better." Rewards awaited. Milk. Chocolate. Her sister. And praise.

The door slammed shut. I sucked the stick of the chocolate in my mouth with blurry vision. Everything was blurry. And warm. And... nice... and... happy. I shook my head. I looked down at the wrapper. The wrapper to the chocolate bar. The little coffee mug of milk. Empty. When had I... and then the diaper. Soaked and warm. And dark. Between my legs, the pink had gone a dark magenta. And then lastly, I noticed my sister standing in front of me. Standing there. Staring. And all the static was gone...

• Like 3

So looks like she's pretty much programmed at this point. Question: how long is this story? Is this a short little 10-12 chapter vignette or a 90 chapter novel like Small Frosty? 

Yuko casually enjoying small comforts while her sister suffers is so heartless! I'm glad that Natsuko was able to realize that something's not quite right with Yuko, but if she's trapped in here for too long maybe she won't notice anything amiss going forward.

Loved getting Yuko's thought process as she tears down Natsuko psychologically! And I agree—it's really fun to rub salt in someone's wounds sometimes, even if you know you really shouldn't!

18 hours ago, Wannatripbaby said:

Question: how long is this story? Is this a short little 10-12 chapter vignette or a 90 chapter novel like Small Frosty? 

Somewhere in between?  60ish chapters?  Don't worry, we have a lot more ground to cover!

We /just/ finished editing it. ^_^  So ePubs and PDFs are of course available on Patreon now.

7.)

I'd eaten. I'd showered. I felt lovely. And yeah, I was dressed in what amounted to little more than white leather straps covering the more intimate parts of my body, like a walking demonstration of censorship, but I saw the logic — they wanter her to think I'd been abused. And this showed off my bruises so much better. I'd cried as much as I could manage in the shower to make my eyes puffy and pink, and when I was let back in, I stood before my sister with distraught exhaustion. Her diaper was wet. She'd done that. She was becoming much more suitable for her role.

"It's not... what it looks like..." Did she know? Did she know I'd wet myself? Why did I? This was so stupid. And she was wearing just little strips of clothes. My sister, almost naked. Bruised. Exposed. I swallowed hard and looked away, giving her some respect. She didn't offer me the same... "Y-your hair is cleaner..." What I'd give for a shower...

"They hosed me down in the bathroom with cold water, told me that I was too disgusting for them..." That much I'd had to improvise — I didn't expect her to notice such minutiae. But we were sisters. I bit my lip and looked away, then panned back and looked at her clear diaper cover; the pink beneath much darker now, swollen. But it wasn't like I'd be changing her for life — I would have employees for that.

"...so you got to use the bathroom..." She didn't answer, but we both knew what her response would be. Why were they doing this to me but not to Yuko? It didn't make sense... I tugged nervously at my shirt, trying to pull it down over the cover. This was horrible. This was humiliating... why wouldn't she look away?

"I'm not sure ‘was forced to go while they watched and groped at me’ is ‘got to’, sister." Honestly, was she still being so petty? After all this? After the idea that she'd caused me so much pain, and after what she'd just done? "...oh..." I'd make sure to have the realization, to diminish her. "They made you do it in that...?" Now I looked away, one part respect, one part displayed disgust.

I winced, shaking my head, looking at the floor. This was terrible... "It doesn't matter... it doesn't mean anything... they're just fucking with us, remember? Fucking with our heads... we just have to stick together..." But I sounded so much less certain than I did the day before. I played with my fingers in front of me. I was so nervous...

"I'm so hungry, Natsuko..." I groaned and laid back on the bed, picking up a pillow and cuddling it to my mostly exposed body. "When they started to touch me... in bad ways… I fought, but then they said if I was a good girl, they'd give me food..." The choice of terminology was deliberate. "...I wanted to be a good girl, sis... I'm so hungry, so I was good, but then they didn't give me anything..."

I felt cold inside listening to her talk. I bit my lip and took a step away from the wall. A step, and I felt the squish of the... the squish between my legs. Humiliation washed over me... "I... I tried to give you my salad... I'm not gonna try to disobey them again... I don't want you getting hurt..."

"They were so angry about that... but... but I know you did it because you love me, and you didn't want me hurting..." Now was time to make my first really big play. A role crafted just for me. "...I feel so dirty, sis... after... after what they did, and made me do, and... do you think maybe you'd..." Pause for effect. "...never mind... you wouldn't wanna..."

...they assaulted her. Sexually. Because she was younger? No, I'd have my turn. I was going to be sick. My whole head was spinning. They'd hurt my little sister. And they'd hurt me too... fuck, fuck, fuck!! "H-hey, you can tell me... I mean it..."

Beautiful. "Just wondering if... maybe you'd lay with me? I used to cuddle Kammy when I was sad when I was younger, remember?" That stupid cat plushie. "And I want her right now, but she's not here, and I thought if you'd let me cuddle up to you it might be a little bit the same?" Crucially, I didn't want her to hold me — that was an older sibling thing. And she'd been downgraded.

"...yeah, alright..." I hadn't cuddled Yuko in a long time. But I hadn't laid in a bed with her in a long time, either, and we both had two nights ago. It seemed we'd be breaking a lot of streaks this week. I curled into bed, under the covers, next to my sister, and trembled a little. The wet thickness between my legs made me dizzy with embarrassment. But she didn't say anything. She pulled me over her chest, encouraging me to cling to her. Which I did. Instinctively. Because... I think I was scared...

"It's going to be okay, sis... I'll get us out of here, I promise, I'll get us to safety and then this will all just be a memory." I played with her hair, and thought about her body, and the way she held to me. The warmth of her cheeks, the cloying way the plastic diaper cover stuck to my thigh, and I thought about how wet she was inside there, and how they wouldn't change her until she'd wet it more enough to the point of leaking. Slowly my fingers began to play with her hair, the way Mom used to do us when we were tiny children, before the accident.

I believed her. I believed we'd get out of this. That this was all going to go away. Before I could think twice, I'd fallen asleep. She didn't get up in the middle of the nap, though. She just held me. And when I woke up late that evening, as the sun was setting, I was uncomfortable. The warmth between my legs had gone cold...

There were no sounds playing in the room, not while she napped — I was in here, after all. I held her, and I dozed a little, and when she woke up I was already awake. I wouldn't tell her I'd slept. "Awake at last, sleepy sis?" My lips kissed her forehead diminutively, and I thought about this. About the future, about her like this forever — long and stressful days overseeing the company, getting to come home and have my sister cuddle me sweetly. To need me. It was perfect.

I dizzily sat up in bed and looked around the dim room. Everything was quiet. They hadn't come back? We had to make a plan. I shuffled uncomfortably on the mattress until I couldn't take it anymore, until I had to stand up. Ugh, it was so uncomfortable... "...we need to think of a way out of here, Yuko... we need to figure it out... does anyone know where we are? Did you tell anyone?" I hadn't. Idiot. Fuck...

"Nobody knows," although I guess my alleged business contact would, but I didn't mention that — I didn't want her thinking this was anything to do with me. Just a shitty and random situation. I changed the subject, to bring some guilt back. "Do you think my skin will heal? I've never been bruised this badly before, sis... I'm scared."

I winced and looked away from her skin. She was still in such revealing clothes. Her underwear barely covered her ass, and just barely her front. Her top wasn't even a bra. Like an ace bandage around her nipples, but a different material. I hated this. I hated that they were objectifying her. I hated that they were diminutizing me. "...we'll be fine. We just need to find a way out... um... there's gotta be something in here we can use..."

"That's a good idea." And reason for her to be punished again, which would mean my leaving the room to get some food. I was famished; acting like this was hard work! And this was for her, remember that; this is for her benefit, so stay the course. She was starting to smell more like pee than the dried patch of carpet did; the plastic pants only able to do so much, and I thought about how best to cut her down with that.

The cabinets were all empty. It was just those chocolate bars. The wrappers were even gone. When had those disappeared? The stain on the carpet where I'd peed was already mostly dry, but it still smelled strange. Not half as bad, though. Not as bad as the... I shook my head. I wouldn't even think it. This whole thing was fucked up...

"Anything?" I'd stopped looking, though I barely had been anyway, just going through the motions, and I was staring at myself in the mirror. Damn I looked cute in this. I never thought about myself sexually, because sex was something I didn't have time for. But I had a really nice body! I mean, apart from all the bruises right now.

"...no. Ugh, this is so stupid! These assholes aren't even telling us what they want! How am I supposed to get us out if they don't talk to me? And every time I ask..." I got punished. Which meant Yuko got punished. I bit my lip. I cared a lot about my sister, but maybe... she just had to take one for the team... "Yuko... if I can get information out of them... any information... it could get us out of here…”

Brilliant. I took a breath and readied my best little sister tone. "...if you think it's best, I trust you. You're my big sister, Natsuko, and you’ll take care of me. I trust any choice you make, because I know you won't mess it up. Big sisters don't." And when this came falling down on her? When I got punished? It would be made clear to her that she was a failure as a big sister. As a protector.

"...it's gonna hurt. You're okay with that?" She shrugged her shoulders. Better than nothing, I guess... "Next time they come in, they'll take you away again. Because I'm going to ask questions. And I won't stop until I get an answer. Any answer. Something that can get us out of here. And from there... we'll work together. Them and us. Get them some money. Whatever they want. Okay?"

"I trust you." Oh man, this was going to absolutely break her. I was going to give my best performance yet. True, she was the arts major — but the theatrics required in business were life and death and not some little stage show. I was brilliant, I'd had to learn to be; being a tiny little 5'3 Japanese girl with a big family name had dictated as such.

So we waited. We came up with little plans. That I was going to get to the bottom of it. That I'd ask why she was being hurt and not me. That I'd offer to take the next punishment. Though I wasn't... entirely sure I would. Honestly, having her punished in place of me, as terrifying as it was? Well, part of me was also relieved. I saw the bruises on her arms... her legs, her stomach... only my ass had something similar.

Here was the thing — we were a business family. Despite her liberal arts leanings, my sister knew how to calculate risk and mitigate acceptable damages and loss. In this case, it was going to be me. And while she was so certain that she could handle the consequences of her actions, the consequences on my body, I knew that it would break her. The blue-eyed man came into the room not long thereafter, a tray with a sippy cup of milk and two chocolate bars — crucially, two again. I wondered how strong my sisters resolve was.

I closed my eyes tight and looked at the tray. Again, the same thing.

"Do not share."

I took a deep breath. I just had to do this. We'd planned it. We needed to take a step forward. This was the end of our third day here. We needed to move forward. "Why are we here? Do you want money? I can help. I am very rich. Let me get you money, let me help you with anything you want." My sister stood behind me. I wouldn't let them take Yuko.

"You will not ask questions. Each question from now on will earn you punishment." Taking the chocolate away was never going to be one such punishment, but the man picked the colorful wrapper up off the tray like he might take it away, and Natsuko faltered. By now, the addiction was strong. Soon, not only would she crave it when she saw it, but she'd long for it when she didn't have it.

...I looked up at the man with wide eyes, holding one of the candy bars. I hesitated, looking back at my sister, and then at the man again. Okay, no questions... "...I... I have a lot of money. I'm willing to give you anything you want for letting us go. Anything. I mean it." No questions. No punishment. Both chocolate bars.

"Eat your chocolate, Little One."

He handed her the bar in his hand, ignoring her words — I was sure that she'd take it, and then she'd do something to earn a punishment, and she'd see how ineffectual she was as a big sister. I stayed behind her, holding onto the edges of her top, eerily close to my adult sister and her wet diaper.

He put the bar in my hand and I looked down at it with glazed eyes. I hesitated, then looked up at the man. I felt like I was shaking, but i wasn't. It was weird... "...I... um..." Fuck, just... do something... "I, um... I'm not little... for one... and... and why are you..." No, that's a question. Why was I having trouble focusing? I was fine a second ago... "Stop treating me like a kid... and stop abusing my sister. I mean it. If you don't you'll regret it!" No questions.

"Threats will not be tolerated, Little One."

The door opened, and Green Eyes came in, and I backed up, shaking my head. "No no no! Please! Please no more! Natsuko! Natsuko! You said you'd protect me, you said you would, you promised! Please...." He grabbed me by the waist and nimbly tossed me over his shoulder. At the same time, Blue Eyes took the chocolate bar from Natsuko's grasp. I hoped I'd be in the room to see which she panicked about more...

"Put her down!" I hit the green eyed guy as hard as I could, pounding on him, until the blue eyed man took the chocolate bar out of my hand. I froze, and turned to face him. But in the meantime my sister was being dragged out into the hall. I was trembling. I was angry! And I was crying. I was crying because I was so angry! "I am trying to help you! I'm trying to get you money! Isn't that what you want? Huh?! Give me back my sister! Give me my food! Feed her! This is bullshit! You're fucking insane! I swear I will fucking kill you!"

The door slammed closed with Green Eyes having gone into the adjacent room, and that left Blue Eyes with Natsuko. He shook his head. "You've disappointed me, Little One, and you've brought unspeakable punishment upon your sissy. She loves you, and she trusted you, and believed you would protect her." He began to unwrap one of the chocolate bars as he spoke.

"I don't give a fuck what you do to me! Or to her! She's a grown up, and she can handle herself!" I didn't know if I believed it, but I needed him to think I did. I needed him to think he couldn't get to me through her. "What do you want?! What do you want from us?! Huh?! I can give you ANYTHING! JUST NAME IT! NAME IT AND LET US GO!"

"Perhaps when you wake up, you will better choose how to use your tongue." Gently, the man set the tray down on the bed, then turned to the girl with a small smile, putting one hand on her cheek. "You will sleep now." It took little effort to insert the needle, and once the girl went limp, there was another needle — this time into her tongue, a special localized paralytic injected into the precise location needed to ensure the girl would speak with a lisp. He positioned her on the bed, comfortably, left the tray next to her, and left the room before the audio started.

"She still had some fight left in her, huh?"

"No matter. She will learn."

• Like 4
1 hour ago, Sophie ♥ said:

My lips kissed her forehead diminutively, and I thought about this. About the future, about her like this forever — long and stressful days overseeing the company, getting to come home and have my sister cuddle me sweetly. To need me. It was perfect.

Interesting. So not only does she want her sister "out of the way" when it comes to the business side of the family, but she also wants to be needed by her? Very interesting indeed...

Grammar Patrol 

She was starting to smell more like pee than than the dried patch of carpet

But it wasn't like I'd be changing her for life — I would have employees for that.

So now we have a clear view of the plan. But this is only chapter 7!  At this point, I'm just marveling at how many plot twists you can and will toss in to keep us guessing! 

Natsuko is still pretty feisty, which I think is to be expected. Being kept in a diaper is going to eat away at her skin, but also her pride and eventually her self image. The piped in narrative will help with that as well. She's getting dependent on the chocolate not only as food but as a drug. Now the shots. It appears to be a well crafted plot to force her back to total dependency, but with this laid out this soon, it's going to be fun to see how far into this we get before there's some sort of reversal or at least added intrigue. While each interchange between the two girls and then between Natsuko and the men is interesting and fun, my guess is that something is going to have to give fairly soon. Guessing what that might be is far beyond me at this point!

1 hour ago, Wannatripbaby said:

Interesting. So not only does she want her sister "out of the way" when it comes to the business side of the family, but she also wants to be needed by her? Very interesting indeed...

I am glad you are noticing this early on. ^_~  It's definitely a key part of Yuko's character!

1 hour ago, Wannatripbaby said:

Grammar Patrol 

Fixed!

52 minutes ago, diaperpt said:

Natsuko is still pretty feisty, which I think is to be expected. Being kept in a diaper is going to eat away at her skin, but also her pride and eventually her self image. The piped in narrative will help with that as well. She's getting dependent on the chocolate not only as food but as a drug. Now the shots. It appears to be a well crafted plot to force her back to total dependency, but with this laid out this soon, it's going to be fun to see how far into this we get before there's some sort of reversal or at least added intrigue. 

This is a wonderful summary! :D 

Thank you both for commenting!!  I love hearing 'thoughts along the way' and Patreon doesn't really give me that pleasure.

30 minutes ago, Sophie ♥ said:

Thank you both for commenting!!  I love hearing 'thoughts along the way' and Patreon doesn't really give me that pleasure.

You're very welcome! Honestly the interactions between Author and Reader are my favorite parts about the stories here. :D I can't imagine a world where I just read and never commented. I've met so many great friends that way, and it's actually how I got started in this community. ♡

• Like 1

I am loving this story, the Machiavellian nature of Yuko's plan is in a word, brilliant. The gas-lighting, the dependency and feelings created by the chocolate, all are brilliant. Thank-you for sharing this story with us, it is a gooder! 

56 minutes ago, Shotgun Diplomat said:

The gas-lighting, the dependency and feelings created by the chocolate, all are brilliant.

I am SO into Nat's chocolate obsession!!! I think it's one of my favorite "character traits" that I've written.  I want to be hypnotized to fall into a dizzy subspace when given chocolate now!

• Like 1
7 minutes ago, Sophie ♥ said:

I am SO into Nat's chocolate obsession!!! I think it's one of my favorite "character traits" that I've written.  I want to be hypnotized to fall into a dizzy subspace when given chocolate now!

What kind is your preference?

7 minutes ago, Shotgun Diplomat said:

What kind is your preference?

Hmm.  My favorite chocolate is like.  Hershey's Hugs?  Which I think are Milk and cream?  I'm also a sucker for Cadbury chocolate 'cause it's sooo much better than Hershey's milk.  If I had to be hypnotized to respond to chocolate though, it would definitely have to be a creamy, milky one (though I do like dark chocolate a lot!)

If I had to be hypnotized to respond to chocolate though, it would definitely have to be

Terry's Chocolate Orange, my guilty pleasure (one of several).

I'm glad that Natsuko finally found her backbone and struggled! Too bad I have a feeling it'll all be for naught in the long run...Loving the glimpses of Yuko's thoughts as they manipulate her sister!  Especially with Yuko's quick thinking to turn Natsuko's escape plan around on her and to hit her where it hurts.

8.)

Before even thinking, I ate the chocolate bars. Before I worried about my sister. Before anything. I ate them. And I looked at the sippy cup of milk and felt foolish and silly. The static was ringing in my ears. I was dizzy with silly dreams... I didn't get it... I didn't get why everything felt so weird. So fuzzy......

"She's awake?" I had my arm in a cast — the doctor who was going to be performing some procedures on my sister in the coming days had been all too happy to provide the work. Blue Eyes nodded, and I finished my fries with a sip of soda. Mexican Coke tasted so much better, it really did. "Should I go in there yet?"

"Shortly. I will speak with her first."

The man walked in. He walked in and stood by the door. I was licking the chocolate wrapper. My eyes were hazy. I thought with him here the static would go away, but it didn't. I stumbled to my feet, rocking softly. I had to pee again, and my body itched... "Wh-wheth… Yuko... why won't you... let us go... pleath… talk to me..."

The man gave Natsuko a moment to notice her voice — the stymied S sounds, and poorer command of her enunciation. Unlike many asian families in America, the Fujin children had immaculate English. Well. One of them did, now — the other sounded a little like a young child. "We are setting her broken bones to heal. Oh how she screamed, Little One. If you would prefer us not provide her medical care, by all means please do keep breaking the rules."

I hesitated and looked away from the man. My mouth felt weird, and the sounds that came from it were... unnatural. It didn't make sense. They were doing this on purpose. Making me sound like a child. Dress like a child. Itch like a child. My cheeks got redder. And I had to ask... "She’th the little sister... she’th younger... why are you doing thith to me... why are you treating me thith way...."

"You do not ask further questions, little one." She was smart, yes, making the connection — but by now, only an imbecile wouldn't. He reached into one pocket and pulled out a glass jar filled with chocolate, then slowly unscrewed the lid. Inside, tucked into the soft creamy confection, was a pacifier. He tugged at it, pulling it free, the teat slathered in sweet chocolate goodness. "No more words, Little One. Open your mouth."

I looked up at him in astonishment. A pacifier? No. Absolutely fucking not. But as he came close to me, he put his fingers in my chin, and my mouth opened on its own. He put the pacifier between my lips and I immediately started to suck on it. My cheeks were crimson, my eyes glossy and pink. And the static was just so loud.......

"It's better to be a good girl, isn't it, Little One? Good girls get treats. Bad girls get their sister beaten, and raped, and her bones broken. You are a good girl, aren't you?" She sucked on the pacifier, and he sat on the edge of the bed, pulling her squishy behind up onto his lap and bouncing her softly as she suckled.

I felt my head nod. Without thinking, it just nodded. I wanted to argue. I was good, though, wasn't I? I wanted treats, and I wanted Yuko back safe... I was a good girl. The man bounced me on his lap. The sensation of the cold dampness pressing into my skin. Into the redness of the spanking, and the redness of the rash. I started to whimper...

Where he sat was strategic — from here, he could easily reach the sippy with the milk on the tray by the bedside, and after a few moments of sucking on the pacifier, he replaced it with the tip of the toddlers cup. "This is who you are, Little One. Deep down inside, you know this is who you always have been. You're afraid, and hiding, but you're starting to see."

I shook my head and tried to push the sippy cup away, but the sucking happened instantaneously. I sucked at the sippy cup and the warm milk flooded into me. I whimpered and whined and tried to protest, tried to argue with him, but the static in the room was so loud. I heard his words so clearly, but I couldn't make any of my own....

The formula drained from the bottle to the girl’s lips, past her tongue and into her tummy — absorbed into her body along with every nefarious thing it contained.Soon thereafter, he replaced it with the pacifier — not given a new coat of chocolate, but still faintly tasting of it still. "You are a horrible big sister, Little One. You caused her to be hurt, you put her in harm. You can't take care of her, but oh how she takes care of you. Did you ever wonder, Little One, why you never end up punished? She protects you."

I looked up at the man with wide curious eyes. The static was too much in the room for me to reply or get angry. It diluted everything. "Wha... are you..." But I sucked on the pacifier instead. Instead of asking questions. Maybe I didn't want the answers. What did he mean? She protects me? No, that wasn't how this worked...

The man laid Natsuko down, leaving the pacifier between her lips, and then stood up, re-capping the jar of chocolate and slipping it back into his pocket. "Little One, you need protection. You need to be cared for, and treasured. Your sister gives you that — it is about time you started to respect her as a guardian. Admire her." Blue Eyes left the room, leaving Natsuko alone with her thoughts.

I didn't know what to think. He was just messing with my head, right? Just a stupid guy messing with my head. He'd kidnapped me. Why should I believe anything he said? But I just laid there, sucking my pacifier, uncomfortable in the dampness. I felt so sick... why was this happening? I wasn't a baby...

I didn't say a word to her, not when I sat on the edge of the bed, my arm in the cast and sling. I'd had some shots in areas of my face to make them swell, and I'd made sure to spend some time crying and reddening up my eyes appropriately. I'd let my body do the talking, and my lack of words drive the point home.

I stumbled up from the bed, nearly tripping over the edge of the sheets. I was so uncomfortable. Wet. Cold. And having to pee again. I looked up at my sister with watery eyes, at the cast, at everything, and sucked harder on the pacifier, like it would help me. It still tasted faintly of chocolate... "What hap-" I blinked. A realization. And quickly took the pacifier out of my mouth. What the hell....

Wordlessly, I forced a smile and then looked down at my arm before turning my head away slightly. She had to know this was her fault, and she shouldn't have tried to use me as a bargaining chip. That she'd made a poor choice, and that she couldn't protect me. She was a failure as a big sister. Following on from this, I'd protect her and start to reestablish things the way they were going to be.

It was a while before I talked, before I made words to further my agenda, and when I did it was with my sister leaning against the window. "...are you okay?" Ever concerned for her. Big sister. In charge, care-taker. She hadn't asked me at all, she was so self focused, so much like a child. It was honestly surprising now much she already fit the required criteria for her new self, even with so little change.

This wasn't good. Like, at all. Because I'd been here for three fucking days. And we were going into a fourth. And I needed to use the bathroom. And my ass was so sore from the spankings, and from the rash. And I felt so pathetic. And my stomach hurt so bad... "I'm fine... go to bed..."

“My tummy hurts... I think I'm too hungry to sleep." I played with the pacifier she'd discarded on the bedsheets and looked at her diapered behind through her plastic pants, saggy and discolored, and only going to get worse. When she was home, she'd be changed promptly; she'd have a proper Nanny. She wouldn't get a rash like she had now, and if she did, I'd rub cream into it like a good big sister. Blue Eyes would come in soon, and try to punish her, and I'd protect her, and make him back down. And she'd see who protected whom.

“Yeah, mine too..." For different reasons. I curled up against the window and put my head to the glass. It was so warm. So warm out there, even at night. The air conditioning kept the room surprisingly comfortable. A sleepy comfortable. When I heard the static, I couldn't help but get tired. But it wasn't here now. I think it was the loneliness when Yuko was taken away... a defense mechanism against her screaming...

"Step away from the window, Little One."

I watched from the bed as Blue Eyes came through the door and approached my sister — she was tense, and on edge, and tired and in pain, and I was covered in bruises and my arm was broken, and I hadn't eaten in days. By all rights, it was difficult for me to move. Well, the theatrical me.

"You will put your pacifier back in immediately."

My bottom lip quivered. What was this? Why? I... I hadn't had it in in forever. Since Yuko came back. And it wasn't my pacifier! It wasn't! I looked over at my sister, nervousness all over her face, and the cast on her arm. I shook my head. I had to just be good... "P-please... stop... please... please, I'm tired, please... I wanna go home... please..."

"You were told not to speak, Little One. Put your pacifier back in, and lay with your sister. Or do I need to remind you of what will happen if you disobey?"

I was shaking. I was actually shaking. Because he'd done so much to me already. And I knew it wasn't right. Because I wasn't this! I wasn't... and... and he was making it horrible. I just wanted him to stop. "PLEASE!" There were tears in my eyes. Fuck, I was already crying? "Please, please, please, I'll be good, let me go, let us go, please, I'll be good, please, please..."

Bingo. Actually, I thought that she'd yell, and not collapse into herself, but this worked too. Blue Eyes grabbed her and spun her around, raising his hand to smack her behind. And that was when I got in the way, and pushed him back... or rather, pushed my sister back out of the way, her ending up on the floor. "Don't you touch her anymore, she's mine!" In frustration, Blue Eyes tried to slap me, and he hit my cast, which made it not hurt at all, but the performance I gave... well... nobody would doubt that he'd smacked my broken arm.

Horror rang across my face. Her pain. It was all... so horrible. And I wanted to stand up for her, too. I wanted to, but I was scared. I was crying. Really crying. I just wanted to stand up for her... to show that she mattered more than I did. But she didn't. I mattered more. Keeping me safe mattered more. I knew that deep down, I always had... I wasn't the protective type. So I curled up and made myself as small as possible while we both cried.

"Go away..." The man grabbed my hair and lifted me up, which was something we'd practiced without too much pain, and when he had me standing I spat in his face. "She's mine, haven't you hurt us enough?! Haven't you?! Leave her alone..." Disgustedly, he tossed me back down next to my sister and left us alone. I wrapped my good arm around my sister, and she cried, and I tried to keep my tears back to show her how strong I was.

"It's okay... I'll keep you safe..."

The door slammed, and I shook. I was terrified. Too terrified. I felt my bladder give out. The warm stinging wetness spread through me. I couldn't stop crying. He had never even hurt me. I mean. He'd spanked me. He'd slapped me. But he'd never properly hurt me. He'd never done anything sexual. So why was I so scared of him...?

"Shh, it's going to be okay." I pulled her into my chest, and cradled her head with my good arm, and played with her hair and did everything people in books did. "I won't let him hurt you, okay? I won't. It's all okay, sis, it's all okay.  This will be over and we'll go home and I'll take care of you there, too..." It wasn't lost on me that she'd wet again — she smelled much stronger of ammonia than the stain on the carpet ever did, now.

"Why are we here?! What do they want! I don't understand... I don't get it..." I was sobbing into the carpet. Even with her pain, she had already nearly stopped. I couldn't believe this... I couldn't believe how pathetic I was... "I just wanna go home, Yuko... I wanna go home... why is this happening... ugh, why won't they let us go?!"

"I don't know. But I won't let them win, okay? I won't let them... no matter what they do, I'll stay strong, and I'll protect you, sis." Because lord knew she wasn't going to stay strong — she was locked into a twice wet diaper and was sobbing, and I picked up the pacifier off the floor and pushed it between her lips. "Our secret, okay?"

I spit the pacifier out, my cheeks going pink. She was so stupid sometimes... "Shut up... lemme help you up..."

I finally got her into bed and I laid down beside her. My head on her chest again. She was warm. I forgot how warm Yuko was at night. I closed my eyes. What the hell was going on here? Why was this happening to us? And why was I being treated like a child, but she was beaten...? It didn't add up... it just didn't...

"Do you think they'll..." Take a moment to search for a delicate way to put it, even though it was already something I'd had in mind far in advance. "Change you.... you're..." She knew what I was going to ask, too, but she was growing warm against my chest rather than arguing. "I mean... you know, your diaper?" Your diaper. Hers. Not just a diaper.

"...doesn't matter... I don't care..." Oh my God I cared so much. I wanted this off. Now. I wanted clean underwear again. I wanted my ass not to sting... "Why do they let you use the bathroom...? Why aren't we being treated the same...?" It was a serious question. One I'd gone over in my head a hundred times. But I had no answers. Maybe she did... if I could figure out what they were doing - and I was getting to close - I could work it to my advantage. Were they keeping me as a baby on purpose?

"I wet all over myself when they beat me. But they stripped me naked the first few times, then they'd make me wear this thing," the strips of white leather that did not provide any modesty. "There's worse they've done since then, sis... I don't want you to know, though, I don't want to make you feel worse than you already do..."

I bit my lip. I was so concerned about the way the man treated me. The lack of abuse. Real abuse. Because my sister was getting it. I swallowed hard. I wanted to tell her that I'd go next time. But I didn't want to. I'd never had sex before, and... I shook my head. "I'm sorry..." Why me? Why treat me like a kid? I'd find answers... I would...

"I wish they'd let me eat, sis... I've never been in so much pain... the bruises hurt, and my arm hurts, and my bottom hurts from when they...." I looked away, biting my lip. "But my tummy hurts worst of all, so much worse, I don't have enough of me to go without food for three days..."

"...Yuko..." I hated this. I hated everything. I shook my head and looked away from her. I had to. I wanted to go home so badly... "I... I don't wanna get in trouble again... I don't wanna give you anything..."

"I understand..."

But she sounded so disappointed. She'd die, wouldn't she? If she didn't eat... they couldn't do anything with a dead girl...

Good. Good. She was scared. She was teetering on edge, and though I didn't know their plans for her in full, I knew the outcome result I desired and she felt particularly on track. Soon, once she got too exhausted to keep consciousness, she'd be strung up from a hook on the ceiling, on her tip- toes, and she'd be fed chocolate by Blue Eyes, one bar at a time, while he made her confirm new truths. And at the end, after she'd admitted everything she was going to see as true now, she'd fill her diaper like a true infant. I didn't cherish the idea of the smell, but I'd be in the next room anyway.

9.)

I kicked my feet in a pout, whimpering and flailing. Until the man picked me up completely in his arms. I was dizzy with sleep as I searched the room for my sister, but she wasn't anywhere to be seen. Payback. For what happened earlier. For what happened with my sister... "Wh- where's... Yuko... put me down...! Put me down!"

The man with the Blue Eyes bound Natsuko's hands in ribbon — a symbol of her status as a child — and then drew it up over a hook installed in the ceiling, tying it off in place and leaving her dangling as intended, tips of her toes just touching the ground enough to provide a little bit of support. Her diaper was soaked, and her cheeks were stained with tears, and she was so soft and vulnerable. "You'll listen to what I say, and repeat the words. They form truths for you." Maybe she might have argued, if not for the sound of the chocolate bar wrapper opening. "Truth and reality."

I swallowed hard. The sound of the bar itself had me searching. And I found the opened chocolate bar in the man's hands. It hurt to stand on the tips of my toes, but it hurt more to be held up by the wrists. I was still crying, faintly, and shaking my head back and forth. "Lemme go... lemme go, please... please... please... I'm good... please..."

The tip of the chocolate bar pushed between the girl’s lips, like some obscene juvenile mockery of fellatio, and he pulled it back out after only giving her the smallest taste. "You are small. Repeat. You are small." The chocolate now shined with her saliva, and her lips were likewise sticky with chocolate coating, and his words were as stern as ever.

I was dizzy. There was no static today. No sounds obscuring my thoughts. Just the chocolate. And me. And Blue Eyes. It tasted so good... "...if..." Gosh. Deep breath. "If you think... this stupid... if you think food is gonna..." My lips tingled... "...um..." Deep breath. "I'm not small... you're... she's... Yuko is younger than me! Are you stupid or something?!"

There was no need for the sounds of beating, though they had recorded a nice collection now that they could play if the chocolate proved not to be enough. But at this point, it was, it certainly was. His hand came down on her behind, padded and wet and heavy, and it caused her to swing on the hook and be sternly reminded of her infantile state. Once again, he returned the chocolate to her lips, and began to push it in and out, giving her a few more moments this time to lose herself to.

I bit at it, breaking part of it off, and was slapped across the cheek a second later. His huge fingers reached into my mouth and took the piece out, throwing it to the carpet. Fresh tears started on my cheeks. I shook my head in a panic. "S-stop... please stop... please... this... it's not... I'm not a baby! I'm not! Please stop!”

"You are small." That was simple, right? Not a baby, not yet, just small. "You are small, aren't you? Smaller than I am, smaller than most. You are small. Admit it, confirm it, and you'll get a bite of your chocolate..." Rarely did he need to employ physical punishment for the girl, not like the spank or the slap, but he wasn't above it.

The taste of the chocolate bar lingered in my mouth. Everywhere. I was going to be sick. I felt like I hadn't eaten in days. But the chocolate tasted... so nice... I was dizzy. "...I..." He was right though, wasn't he? I mean, I was just being proud. Stupid and proud. I was small duh... "...I'm small..."

"Good girl, Little One." Praise, and then an inch of chocolate pushed past her teeth and a warm nod to confirm to her that she was allowed to bite down. A simple reward, nothing complicated, nothing ulterior. A reward at face value, to show the girl how simply things could work here if only she'd cooperate and behave.

Oh my God, it was so good. It was sickeningly good. Dizzyingly good. I didn't care that I had to say something to get it. Even if it was silly. It was true. And the chocolate tasted so nice. I relaxed on the restraints, my cheeks red, and jumped back to my tippy toes when my fingers lost feeling. I never blushed, but I was blushing now...

The next words came only slightly more humiliating to say, but the reward was implied now, set it stone, and he'd repeat the pattern of making her suck the chocolate bar while he spoke, and he felt her tonguing at the tip like it actually was fellatio she was performing. "You're small, and helpless." And she was, wasn't she? Tied up at someone else’s whim...

I shuddered a little, my tongue licking the underside of the chocolate bar. There was no static. Why couldn't there be static? If I had static I wouldn't be paying attention to this. To what I was saying. I'd just say it and not feel any shame... "...I'm small and helpless..." A huge bite. So much chocolate. My tip toes slipped again and I forgot to pull myself back up. It wasn't until the chocolate was gone and my hands were numb that I got back on my toes. I looked up at the man with glossy eyes... "...why... are you doing this... please tell me..."

"You're small, and helpless and in need of protection." One more resistance and the sounds would start from the other room, the sounds of abuse and punishment. For her to remain on track for her program, she needed to accept this without the coercion of her sister’s pain. "Repeat. You're small and helpless and in need of protection. No other words matter. Other words lose you chocolate..."

My mouth opened. To protest. To... to say something. To argue. Or just... to change his mind. To ask more questions. But words didn't come out. I took a breath to try again, but... no words. I looked away. At my feet. Past the thin plastic underwear.... "...I'm... small and helpless, and... need..." I did, though, right? I needed a police officer to protect me. I needed my dad to come here and save me. Even Yuko... I needed somebody to protect me from this man... "protection..." I was so embarrassed... so pink... "...why... why are you making me dress like a child...? What game is this...?" I'd find out soon.

He didn't honor her words with an answer, not a vocal one — because he'd warned her not to speak and she hadn't listened. He turned her around, and pushed the remainder of the chocolate bar down the back of her diaper so she'd know it was close but couldn't have it, and then left the room.

The man who returned was the one with the green eyes, and he grabbed her face roughly. "You were given simple instructions, and you were still unable to follow them." In one hand, he held a riding crop. And in a moment after that, the side of her thigh felt its particular brand of fiery kiss.

I screamed. I really screamed. And I started to cry, even after the first hit. These men scared me enough as it was, and this was the man who kept taking my sister away. The one that kept hurting her... "Stop, stop, stop, stop! I'm sorry! Please! Stop stop!" I tried to kick away from him but I kept slipping and the ribbon pulled on my arms. It was useless. I wasn't able to do anything against the whip on my bare thighs...

The crop left a long mark on her thigh, and he struck her again, speaking calmly between the whistling of the crop. "You brought this upon yourself; you chose to argue and not to obey. We treated you well, did we not? Did we not care for you, and protect you? Did we not feed you and keep you safe? Clearly we were too kind." He was up to eight strikes now, divided equally between the girls thighs.

I was screaming at the top of my lungs. There wasn't a word for the sounds I was making. The agony that jumped out of my throat. And then the tears raining down my cheeks. "I'm sorry I'm sorry I'm sorry I'm sorry I'm sorry I'm sorry so sorry so sorry so sorry no more no more please please please no more please no please I'm sorry I'm good good girl please no..."

Green Eyes shook his head, circling the girl as he spoke now, running the tip of the crop up the inside of her thighs, and tracing it over the diaper and its plastic cover as he did. "It was wrong to be so kind to you. You don't appreciate kindness. You only appreciate pain, you've made that very clear." The next strike came down on the small of the girls back, exposed by her top being lifted due to the positioning of her arms.

The pain was unbearable. I couldn't stand anymore. I couldn't breathe. I was hyperventilating, gasping for air, sobbing into the carpet, shaking my head over and over. This wasn't fair. This wasn't... "Imma good girl, good girl, good girl... please no more please please please im good im good girl please no more..." My voice was barely audible anymore over the blubbering. I just wanted him to stop. He'd stop. He'd made his point. This was over. This was it. It was over... right? Right? This was just a point he needed to make....

There was a black pouch he'd left on the bed when he walked into the room, and beside it he set the crop, unzipping the pouch and assembling something out of sight. A needle. A large gauge needle, the sort used for piercing, it became clear upon his turning back around. "If you move, you'll bleed. If you bleed, I'll whip you until you can't walk. Stay still." Her top was likewise lifted at the front, and it meant when he started to wipe her navel with an alcohol wipe, it was easy access.

I was trembling, sobbing, shaking my head. I was trying not to move, like the man said, but I couldn't. I couldn't not move. I couldn't stop shaking... "Please don't, please don't do this, please... I'm so sorry, please don't no, no, no..." I didn't even know what the needle was. Something to make me unconscious? So he could rape me? Beat me? Break my arm like Yuko's? I couldn't stop sobbing. I couldn't even begin to compose myself.

The man was deft and decisive with the needle, piercing the hole through the flesh of her belly button with precision and practice, despite her wailing. In the hole went a ring, and in the ring was a tag, like one might see on a dog collar, that read in the simplest script — Slut. He wasn't finished with that, though, clearly not, because he lifted her top all the way over and draped it over her head so she couldn't see, amply exposing her bare chest.

Tears rained down into my shirt. I was crying. I was shaking. Wiggling. Trying to make him stop. And the new weight on my stomach... I couldn't even begin to explain it. What had he done? I didn't understand. I didn't... "Please no more, please please please... I'm sorry I'm sorry please no more please I'm a good girl good girl..." Say something new! Fuck!... "S-small... I'm small... I'm small I'm helpless, need protecting... please... please...."

"Your words are empty, Little One," crucially, he still used that name, that term, and he began to swab an alcohol wipe over one of the girls nipples, her left, while he spoke. "If you truly appreciated us taking care of you, you wouldn't have acted the way that you did." It was clear what was next — a small loop would be pushed through the girls nipples, one at a time, with simple jewels adoring, and then a delicate chain threaded between the loops of her nipple piercings, connected to the loop of her navel piercing. She was being modified.

The whimpering continued. I didn't know what was happening. But the chain... I felt the chain. Dangling from my breasts. Down to my stomach. Held tight. The cold metal. So heavy, especially on my small nipples. And I was dizzy with tears. My thighs ached. My ass ached. My breasts ached. And my hands were completely numb. And tears slid down my cheeks like bobsleds on snow. "... I'm sorry... I didn't mean... I'm sorry... please... I'm so sorry..."

She was cut down from the ribbons, left to drop roughly to her knees, and her top was lifted over her head, leaving her adored now only in the diaper and plastic pants, and her new piercings. "You disappoint me, Little One." When he left, the typical pattern would see the girl reunited with her sister. But that didn't happen time, this time she was left alone, left in isolation, in pain and humiliation, her body marked and mired and altered, and the remnants of the chocolate bar in her diaper.

The man left, and I cried on the carpet. I cried and cried and cried. And I wanted Yuko. I wanted her to come make me feel better, but she didn't. The metal rings were pierced to my nipples. To my belly button. And the little tag that said "slut". They didn't know what they were dealing with. They didn't know who I was! My father... he'd... he'd kill them! But it didn't comfort me the way I wanted it to. I just cried and cried until I noticed the chocolate. Squished into the carpet. I crawled over and licked it out of the fibers.

"You think this is the best way? It seems counter intuitive..." I watched my sister sobbing on the monitor as she licked half-chewed chocolate out of the carpet.

"She'll beg for being treated like a baby after 48 hours."

Which would make it day...6? That didn't seem like much time. "You think so...?"

"She'll be punished in sessions like that every few hours, and isolated from you. When she's finally allowed to see you again, she'll regress automatically, she'll crave your protection."

"Huh..."

Two chapters, because I'll be gone for the weekend!  Like, Comment, and check us out on Patreon^_^ 

• Like 3

double the fun! Just got done with 8, probably read the other one a little later.

Grammar Patrol

3 hours ago, Sophie ♥ said:

And why was I being treated like a child, but she was beaten...? It did add up... it just didn't...

5 hours ago, Sophie ♥ said:

"You are small. Repeat. You are small."

I half-expected her to say "You are small." XD

He turned her around, and pushed the remainder of the chocolate bar down the back of her diaper so she'd know it was close but couldn't have it, and then left the room.

Ha! Not gonna lie I love stuffing diapers with wierd stuff you usually wouldn't have in a diaper... at least in stories. Dunno how I'll feel if (when) I get to try it IRL on a Little. :D

Grammar Patrol

Admit it, confirm it, and you'll get a bite of you chocolate..."

Thanks for the two chapters... just hurry back! ?

Just when I think she's broken, she  rebels. It really hasn't been all that long, so it does seem reasonable. I don't think she can take much more. The piercings do seem counterintuitive as they are changing the input to slut rather little girl.  Maybe it will work. I wonder, too, if they forced a diaper change on her, it might add to the humiliation and reenforce that she 'needs' the diapers. But then again, I'm not writing the story! I'm appreciating the two of you doing the writing!

I really had to steel myself up to get two simple ear piercings, and they hurt a lot because I have like no pain tolerance, so I am sympathizing with Natsuko pretty hard. 

On 3/5/2020 at 7:10 AM, Sophie ♥ said:

The man left, and I cried on the carpet. I cried and cried and cried. And I wanted Yuko. I wanted her to come make me feel better, but she didn't. The metal rings were pierced to my nipples. To my belly button. And the little tag that said "slut". They didn't know what they were dealing with. They didn't know who I was! My father... he'd... he'd kill them! But it didn't comfort me the way I wanted it to. I just cried and cried until I noticed the chocolate. Squished into the carpet. I crawled over and licked it out of the fibers.

I like that she thought about her father but it wasn't as comforting as the thought of her sister! And that paired with the utter humiliation of licking chocolate from the carpet. When she's done eating, I wonder what she'll think of herself...

Hi everyone!! Home from CAP and it was so wonderful ;_;

Thank you for all the comments!! :D It was a treat to read when I got home!  I also fixed the grammar mistakes.

I'm gonna put up TWO more chapters today, because I was gone all weekend.  Look forward to it!