LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Emily's Journey to Happiness. (Chapter 17. (6-27-2021)

• 2 weeks later...

Chapter 9

Elizabeth woke up early that morning noticing how wet her shirt felt she looked down and saw Emily still sucking away on her.

'Oh god that hurts I guess she was doing that all night.'

"Emily dear sweetie? It's time to get up." She looks so cute.

"Mmmm"

"Sweetie your hurting me can you please get up?"

Emily heard that and then realized she was sucking something.

'Oh god oh god... Please tell me this is a pacifier.'

Emily opened her eyes and saw Elizabeth looking down at her.

Emily noticed at that moment what she was sucking on.

"OH GOD OH GOD I'M SOOOO SORRY." Emily blushing bright red.

Elizabeth tried hard to stop a small laugh.

"It's ok sweetie it's no big deal let's just get you changed and dressed for the day." Elizabeth couldn't help but laugh at Emily's bright red face.

"Sweetie it's ok I'm not mad if you wanted to do that you should have just asked." Elizabeth smiles trying to hide her huge grin.

"I DON'T WANT TOO!!!!" Emily can believe how embarrassed she is right now.

Emily wasn't sure what she wanted to do it felt really nice but the thought of doing that made her turn bright red.

"Come on Emily you need changed you are stinky." Elizabeth knows today is going to be a blushing Emily day.

"It's not my fault." Emily says while pouting.

"It's ok I'm not mad Emily." Elizabeth says trying to make Emily relax.

"That's not the point. Mom I'm 16! I shouldn't be doing that at my age."

"Baby you are hurt and need to heal you can't control what your body wants right now." Elizabeth reaches over and pulls Emily into a tight hug not wanting to let go.

"Sweetie if you want to we can do it I'm not going to stop you, I told you I would make sure you are healthy and I'll do anything I can to help."

"I know but I've never had anyone help me before mom it's just weird."

Elizabeth carries Emily to her room and sets her on the changing table and gets to work cleaning up her wet and messy diaper.

"Sweetie I'm your mom now remember that's what mothers are for we help the best we can and do what our daughters ask if we can."

Emily starts to tear up as Elizabeth finishes taping her diaper on.

Elizabeth quickly grabs Emily and hugs her tightly knowing that Emily is about to regress.

"Shhh baby mommy's here it's ok I'm right here."

"You have done so much for me mommy I can't take you enough." Emily hugs Elizabeth as tight as she can hoping Elizabeth never let's go.

Elizabeth can't help but be worried for Emily. She hopes Emily doing this doesn't became an everyday thing.

“Emily... How old are you dear?” Elizabeth wonders what Emily’s answer is.

“Ummm I’m dis many mommy.” Emily holds up 3 fingers and Elizabeth almost faints.

“Sweetie mommy has a question what did we talk about a 10 minutes ago?”

“I no no mommy.” Elizabeth does her best to keep herself looking calm and not panicked.

“Emily dear what do you say we go for a little car ride somewhere?”

“Where we going mommy?”

“Were going to pay the lovely doctor a visit how’s that sound?”

“The night one that helped me?”

“Yes, sweetie we are going to see her does that sound fun?” Elizabeth was really worried now and had no idea what was happening.

“Ok mommy.” Emily looked at Elizabeth and smiled like a innocent toddler.

Elizabeth put Emily in her crib while she went downstairs and had a freak out.

“Shit shit shit what in the hell is going on?!?!?! She was fine a little bit ago what in the hell happened!!!” Elizabeth realizes she must call the doctor to try and find out what the hell is going on.

“Yes, this is Elizabeth Kelly I need to talk to Doctor Holloway please.”

Elizabeth waits for a few minutes before the doctor picks up the phone.

“Yes, Elizabeth what seems to be the problem?”

“It’s Emily she’s thinks she’s three and is talking like a three-year-old what do I do?”

“Crap I was afraid of this bring her in right away this might be worse than I thought it was when you first brought her in.”

“What might be worse?” Elizabeth was extremely worried now hoping that it was not life threatening. 

“We found some other things when we did the C.T scan.”

“What things?” Elizabeth was near tears at this point.

“A day after you left, I went back over the scans and a found a few more breaks I was worried about.”

“What kind of breaks?”

“To be honest Elizabeth it looks like someone tried to smash her skull in and kill her.”

Elizabeth then remembers back to the horror story’s she was told by Emily about the home she ran away from. She wonders if the man tried to kill her to make sure she couldn’t rat him out.

“How old does the damage look?” Elizabeth asked worried.

“Hard to say but I would guess between 3 to 5 years at least.”

Elizabeth’s worst fears had come true. She had hopped that man hadn’t hurt Emily anymore, but she was wrong and now she was a piss off mother.

“I’m bring her in if that’s ok doctor.” Elizabeth with venom in her voice.

“I was about to ask you to we need to watch her and see if we can find out what triggers this so we can at least expect it.”

“Ok I’m on my way in.” Elizabeth hurried back upstairs and found Emily asleep In her crib. She gently picked Emily up then grabbed her diaper bag and carried her downstairs careful not to wake her.

Elizabeth then gently places Emily in her car seat and buckled her in before getting in the front seat and heading out to the doctors in the snow.

• Like 1

This is a great story I can't remember the last time I sat this long and read any online story .please keep working on this one it has a great plot and storey line .needs a little proff reading due to some lack of punctuation or misspelled words but over all I am loving this one. Good gob

• Like 1
12 minutes ago, Cuteandspoild said:

This is a great story I can't remember the last time I sat this long and read any online story .please keep working on this one it has a great plot and storey line .needs a little proff reading due to some lack of punctuation or misspelled words but over all I am loving this one. Good gob

yeah i know the start was fairly bad over all. its just when i got back into writing but thankfully im getting better here and there ❤️ and thanks cute ❤️ 

Chapter 10

Elizabeth was in a panic as she was speeding to the doctor’s as fast as she could hoping not to hit any traffic or get stuck in the snow. She wanted to help Emily get better she wanted her daughter to be able to grow up happy and in a better home then she was in. But more ever she was pissed at that man for doing this to her daughter and she planned on making him suffer any way she could.

Elizabeth rounded the corner and saw the doctors office in sight she quickly pulled into a parking spot before running around the back and grabbing Emily out of her car seat and carrying her in as fast as she could to see the doctor.

No sooner had she got through the door then did she spot the doctor she talked to before.

“Right this way Elizabeth bring her back here.”

“Elizabeth carried the asleep Emily to the room the doctor showed her before placing Emily on the bed in the room.”

“Ok now Elizabeth were going to run a few more test on her, I just want to be careful and make sure nothing else is causing this.”

“What if its something bad?” Elizabeth was worried now hoping nothing else was wrong with her baby.

“Elizabeth breath ok. There is a good chance nothing is wrong with her, we are just making sure, there is also a chance this is her brains defense mechanism. We just got sure of anything yet ok.”

“Ok please Doctor just take care of her for me.”

“Will do Elizabeth and please call me Amanda.”

Elizabeth sat in the chair in the room while they took Emily out to get some tests. Elizabeth was hoping for the best and was sure after this she would never leave Emily out of her sight and she would take care of the girl for the rest of her life just to keep her safe.

Elizabeth couldn’t stand to lose anyone else.

She lost Sarah because she couldn’t be accepting and now, she might lose Emily to what her foster father did to her. Elizabeth’s Mama bare side was kicking in full force now and she wanted to know everything about the home Emily was in before she ran away, and she wanted to know now.

Elizabeth pulled out her cell phone and made one call she hadn’t made in years.

“John it’s Elizabeth I need you to find out who someone is for me.”

“Sure, Elizabeth but why the call out of the blue?”

“I’ll make it short I found a girl saved her adopted her as my daughter and now there is a chance, she could have more lifelong problems then I thought. I want you to find out who was her foster father before she ran away. I’ll text you everything just find the bastard and tell me.” Elizabeth was pissed now ready to kill this bastard if she ever found him.

“Wow calm down Lizzy I’ll find the guy buy Jesus don’t kill him.” John was worried what Elizabeth might do with knowing how she gets when she gets pissed.

John remembers the last time she got this pissed some guy tried to slip her something in her drink at a bar. She almost killed the guy it took 5 full grown men to pull her off of him and even then, the poor bastard still couldn’t walk right for years. 

After waiting almost 3 hours Doctor Amanda came back out to the room Elizabeth was waiting in.

“The good news is her brain and everything else is fine however after running a few other test it does seem when ever she is under some kind of stress her brain changes how it works and we think that’s why she regresses. I will keep a eye on her over night and see what happens after she gets 12 hours of sleep. I really want to know if she remembers anything when she wakes up.”

Elizabeth couldn’t help but breath a huge sign of relief “So she’s going to be ok other than the regression?”

“Yes, she should be fine. I’ll have them pull a bed in here for tonight and I’ll make sure she has a crib for the day.” Amanda smiled seeing how relaxed Elizabeth is now.

“Elizabeth if you want something for sleep tonight feel free to ask and I’ll get you something.”

“It’s ok doc I’ll be fine.” Elizabeth suddenly saw Amanda’s face change.

“Yeah not happening you will get some sleep tonight I can’t have you be tired when Emily needs you the most. There is a chance she will not remember anything today and I if that’s the case it’s up to you to tell her this if you want and I want you rested understand?”

“But..”

“No buts Elizabeth sit here and relax for now you got a while before it’s lights out here.” And with that Doctor Amanda walked away closing the door behind her.

“Baby I know you are asleep and sedated right now but please I love you with all my heart even if you are regressed and like a baby forever I will always take care of you no matter what happens.” Elizabeth leaned down and kissed Emily on her head before noticing a smile on Emily’s face.

Elizabeth walked back to her chair and sat down before calling John again.

“I forget what is this going to cost me John.”

“Elizabeth if this guy did all of what you said he did I’ll do it for free but I’m going to take care of him not you.” John knew Elizabeth was always careless and he wasn’t.

“John, I know your job I know you fix problems but please let me do this one.”

“No Lizzy that’s finally I told your parents year’s ago I would keep you safe and I plan on it. If this monster says he did it, I will make sure he pays but I won’t have you having anything to do with it understand?”

John remember Lizzy’s parents he wasn’t her god father for nothing he just wished he could have said goodbye before her parents died.

It had been years since he last did anything or any job officially, he quit but for Lizzy he would do this for her and her new daughter he just hoped Lizzy could keep it together.

After Sarah that almost broke her, and all be damned if anything happened to Emily. This guy was going to pay, and he was going to do it.

• Like 3

This is going to be a build up to a really long chapter. just a heads up.

Chapter 11.

Elizabeth had been pacing the room none stop unable to sit still worrying over Emily for the last few hours when she finally woke up from being sedated.

“Oh god my head. Where am I Elizabeth?”

“Your back at the doctor’s office in the Hospital part of the building sweetie.”

“Why am I here?” Emily was a little scared having no memory of why she was here.

“Sweetie what is the last thing you remember doing this morning?” Elizabeth asked.

“Um we were talking then that’s all I remember why?” Emily was wondering where this was going with Elizabeth asking questions like she was, and she was worried.

“Sweetie do you remember when we talked to the therapist and remember what you told me about the last home you were in before you ran away?” Elizabeth wondered if she really did remember. With everything going on.

“Um I think I do why what about.” Emily was trying to remember what happened this morning and last night, but her mind was foggy.

“Sweetie from what the doctor says he tried to kill you….” Elizabeth said nothing hoping for it to set it and Emily to understand.

“What… No that can’t be true I don’t remember that….” Emily was now wondering what else might be wrong with her if he tried to do that.

“Sweetie from what the doctor says she thinks he tossed you at a wall or something like that and you woke up and ran. That’s why they never reported you as a runaway right away.” Elizabeth was hoping this was not too much information for Emily right now. Elizabeth didn’t want Emily to regress again she was scared she could lose her forever.

“I really don’t remember anything like that Elizabeth. I just remember waking up one morning something happened then I ran as fast as I could.” Emily didn’t like to see Elizabeth sad Emily new what she had to do and slowly made her way the best she could to Elizabeth before reaching out wanting Elizabeth to pick her up and cuddle her.

Elizabeth saw what Emily was trying to do to cheer her up and make her smile. Elizabeth reached over to the hospital crib they had Emily in and picked her up before returning to her chair to hold Emily close to her.

“Thank you, sweetie this means a lot to me.” Elizabeth says smiling down at Emily.

“Your welcome it looked like you really needed it.” Emily pushed herself more into Elizabeth’s arms cuddling more into her not wanting this moment to end.

“Emily sweetie I need to ask you a question and I want a serious answer.” Emily looked up at Elizabeth wondering what it could be.

“Sure, I’ll try to.”

“Emily do you remember the name of the family you where with before you ran away?’ Elizabeth was hoping Emily knew. Elizabeth wanted revenge on that man for doing what he did to Emily and how much he had hurt her.

‘God please Emily remember their name please I’m begging you.’ Elizabeth thought not wanting her true feelings to be shown to Emily.

“Um I think their last name was Cassidy. I know his first name was Jack, but he would hit us if we called him that. I’m sorry Elizabeth but that is all I can really remember.” Emily said.

Elizabeth kissed Emily on her head and hugged her tightly. “Thank you, sweetie, that’s all I needed to know. What say we get you changed you’re soaked.”

Elizabeth carry’s Emily back over to the crib before grabbing some of her own supply’s she brought and changing Emily into one of her pampers diaper’s and pulling back down her hospital gown.

“Sweetie is it ok if I leave you in here for a few with a nurse I really need to make a phone call really quick.” Elizabeth was doing her best to hide her rage right now wanting to get ahold of john.

Elizabeth hit the nurse button by Emily’s Hospital crib waiting for the nurse to get there.

After waiting 5 minutes a nurse finally showed up. Elizabeth quickly explained that she needed to make a phone call.

“No problem ma’am I’ll watch her for you.” The nurse said before taking Emily from Elizabeth letting Elizabeth leave the room.

Elizabeth walks down the hall a bit to a place where no one should hear her. She pulls out her phone and calls John.

“Hey john I found out the scum bags name.” Elizabeth said hoping to make john’s job easier.

“Sure, Lizzy what’s his name?”

“Jack Cassidy is what Emily told me. See if you can find anyone who was a foster parent named that.” Elizabeth said to jack.

“Ok Lizzy let me do this and you stay out of it ok? I’ll find him I promise.” John wanted this man to pay but at the same time he didn’t want Elizabeth to get involved.

“I’ll talk to you later Lizzy when I get an update.” John said before hanging up. He knew where to start he just had to call in a favor.

“Well I hope he can find the bastard he will pay for what he did to my Emily.” Elizabeth feelings for Emily were getting stronger as time when on and she was not fully sure why.

Elizabeth put her phone back in her pocket and walked back to Emily’s room with a smile on her face.

“Thanks for watching her for me, sorry I took so long.” Elizabeth said to the nurse.

“It’s no problem ma’am I hope you and your daughter can leave soon.” The nurse said before handing Emily over to Elizabeth and then leaving the room.

“Thank god you saved me. I swear she thought I was like 5 or 6 at most.” Emily said with a pout on her face.

Elizabeth couldn’t help but laugh a little. “Sweetie you look 6 at best it’s not her fault.”

“Hey! That’s not funny.” Emily pouting more looking cuter and cuter to Elizabeth.

While Emily and Elizabeth were bonding together, they didn’t notice that Doctor Amanda had walked into the room.

“Elizabeth can we talk in private for a few.”

“Sure, doctor let me put Emily in her crib and turn on the tv.” Elizabeth places Emily in the crib before turning on animal planet for her to watch while she’s outside the room.

“So, what did you need to talk about Amanda?” Elizabeth was slightly worried but had some hope.

“Well Elizabeth I got some bad news.” Amanda said seeing the look on Elizabeth’s face go from happy to stressed and worried quick.

“What’s wrong please tell me.” Elizabeth sobbing.

“We found out that she may never get her bladder or bowl control back again it seems over the years she had more damage than we first thought.” Amanda says seeing Elizabeth's face change to one that as sad but more somber.

Elizabeth had no idea how to break this news to Emily. Elizabeth knew Emily liked diapers, but she didn’t know if she would like to be stuck in them for life.

• Like 2

Sorry for the long wait but here's 12. also far warning it gets really dark at the end so trigger warning now.. 

Chapter 12

Elizabeth looked over at Emily laying in the hospital crib watching TV wondering how she is going to tell her this news.

“Are you sure there is nothing that can be done to help her?” Elizabeth asked wanting to make sure it was set in stone.

“Elizabeth I’m sorry to say but she has no chance ever. She will be in diapers forever.” Amanda said hoping Elizabeth understood now.

Elizabeth looks back to Amanda then back over to Emily. Elizabeth wants Emily to be happy she has been dealt a bad hand and needs to finally be happy.

Elizabeth let’s the doctor get back to work while she walks over to Emily and looks down at her watching TV in the crib thinking how cute she looks.

“What’s wrong Elizabeth you look sad?” Emily can see Elizabeth looking down at her with tears in her eyes.

“Sweetie I have a question for you, and I want an honest answer baby.” Elizabeth says seeing a look of worry on her face.

“Um ok what’s wrong?” Emily wants Elizabeth to stop crying cause it’s making her sad.

“Emily, I know you told me you like diapers. But how much do you really like them?” Elizabeth could see a look of confusion on Emily’s face. Like why are you asking me that.

“I mean they make me feel safe and a lot better about myself and make me feel not so alone in the world just cause of how it makes me feel warm inside why?” Emily could see Elizabeth thinking.

“How would you like it if I let you wear them forever sweetie?” Elizabeth was hoping Emily would be ok with this and not upset.

“I’m might not like it at first, but I’d get use to it why?” Emily wondered.

“Well sweetie the doctor told me you will be wear diapers forever cause of what happened…. I’m sorry baby.” Elizabeth saw a range of emotions going over Emily’s face. Elizabeth quickly picked up Emily and started hugging her and cuddling her keeping her close to her chest.

“If I’m in diapers forever…. Does that mean I’ll look like a baby and be a baby forever too?” Emily had a few tears coming down her face that Elizabeth quickly wiped away.

“We are not sure yet sweetie but for now your diapers will always be with you.” Elizabeth felt the girl breathing deeply and harder not sure what to do.

“I don’t mind the diapers Elizabeth I just want to grow and not be so small. Everyone thinks I’m a toddler or at best 5-year-old no one treats be my age. I MEAN LOOK I’M IN A CRIB HERE!” Emily was dry heaving now.

“Sweetie I know I’m going to do all I can to help you baby I want you to grow too I want my little girl to be as tall as me one day.” Elizabeth could feel Emily calming down a bit and still shaking.

“Sweetie no matter what I’ll always keep you safe I’ll always do what I can to make you happy. Emily you’re my daughter now and I plan on making sure you are happy.” Elizabeth held tightly onto Emily rubbing the girls back slowly.

“And even if there are some littler things you want to do; I’ll do them for you angel.” Elizabeth smiled down at Emily.

As Elizabeth said that last part Emily remembered her sucking on Elizabeth’s breast this morning when she woke up and hoped that she wasn’t talking about that.

“You don’t mean…. Um what happened this morning right?” Emily says blushing bright red.

“Yes, sweetie that’s what I mean. We can do that if you really want to. I’m willing to do it for you.” Elizabeth just loved how red Emily’s face was right now and how cute she looked.

Emily’s brain was going 100 miles per an hour wondering what to do.

‘I mean… It might not be too bad but at the same time I’m 16! What girl my age does this!... But if what she is saying is true… And the fact I don’t remember some stuff could it be for my health or could it make me worse?’ Emily kept thinking what if and she was scared.

“Elizabeth if you think it’s safe and it’s ok… I will be willing to try it I just am scared about everything going on I’m not even sure who I am myself anymore.”

“Emily baby I’ll always be right here if you don’t want to try it we wont but if you keep sleeping next to me and that happens too many more times we will try it understand?” Elizabeth could see Emily thinking about that idea.

Emily knew it wouldn’t happen anymore she would make sure of that. “Deal if I keep doing it then we can try it.” Elizabeth smiled down at Emily seeing her blushing again at what she just agreed to do.

“Ok let’s lay you down baby it’s time for you to go to bed and for me to make a call.”

“Ok Elizabeth… I love you.” Elizabeth kissed Emily on her head before laying her down in the crib and giving her a pacifier. “I’ll be back soon sweetie.” Elizabeth turns out the light and closes the door behind her. She knows Emily might not be tired, but she couldn’t wait anymore, and she wanted answers and info.

Elizabeth pulls out her cell and calls john again.

“Any luck uncle?” Nurse’s near by could feel the anger and rage coming off Elizabeth and tried to stay the hell away.

“Well I did find him, but you might not like it.” John said.

“Where is he dammit!” Elizabeth yelled into her cell.

“He’s in jail already for hit and run.” John told her.

“FUCKING HELL.”

“Calm down Elizabeth I’ve taken care of it.” John said.

“How that scum bag is in fucking jail!” Elizabeth was more pissed than ever now.

“I may have let it slip to a guard at the jail and he may let it slip that jack is a kid beater.” John knew the inmates would take care of him and now Elizabeth would be clean no matter what Elizabeth was the one thing he wanted to protect and now he was going to protect her and Emily and make sure Elizabeth said happy.

“Go watch your daughter hun and get some sleep.”

Elizabeth’s rage was calming down a bit now knowing jack would soon pay.

“Thanks john thank you.”

“it’s ok deal I promised your mom and dad I would watch out for you. That means your daughter too. Keep her Safe. Talk later.” John ended the call waiting to hear the news of jack.

Meanwhile at deer lodge prison.

“So, jack I hear you like to beat kids now.”

“WHO THE FUCK TOLD YOU THAT.” Jack screamed.

“it seems a girl that you fostered years ago you tried to kill, and she lived.”

“You have no god damn proof!” Jack was scared now he knew he was in deep shit one thing people in prison hated together were pedo’s and people who beat kids.

“Trust me Jack I have all the proof I need. Does the name Emily. Ring a bell?”

Jack’s face turned ghost white he knew he was a dead man.

“Shut the door behind me boys I need to have a talk with Jack.”

At that the door was shut behind the huge man in front of jack.

The man’s nickname was the collector he only killed pedos, rapest and people who beat kids he would cut off their man hood then feed it to them before killing them. Jack would be the 50th person he had killed in is life.

Jack’s dead body was found 3 hours later while Bruce the man that had killed him was reading a book in Jack’s bed.

It would later come to light that Jack had abused every girl that had been at the foster home he and his wife ran and that most the girls that ran away he had killed. By the time police had searched his land from an anonymous tip they had found over 30 body’s. Jacks terror was now forever over.

30 runaways and no one thought anything wrong?  Case workers are overworked but need to do some thinking and it looks like the workers in that state didn't want to realize what was going on at that residence. Perhaps Elizabeth can start asking questions for the natural parents that the State wont want to answer.  

please keep up the great writing and let us read and find the relaxation your story is bringing.

9 minutes ago, junyour said:

30 runaways and no one thought anything wrong?  Case workers are overworked but need to do some thinking and it looks like the workers in that state didn't want to realize what was going on at that residence. Perhaps Elizabeth can start asking questions for the natural parents that the State wont want to answer.  

please keep up the great writing and let us read and find the relaxation your story is bringing.

Thank's! ❤️. and sadly that happens a lot case workers are overworked and under paid. even in the state this is based off of they are spread too thin and dont get enough help, then you have some who dont even care and its sad that it happens but unless people become more caring it can't be fixed. even in other states some case workers were taking kickbacks to not report stuff and place as many kids as they could.

Thanks for all the comments and feedback! It really keeps me writing even when I'm down. Thank you all ❤️

Chapter 13

It had been 3 days since Emily had been at the hospital and was doing only a little better. Emily had been given more meds to take and was regressing less but it still worried her doctor and Elizabeth at how often it happened.

Emily was not regressing as long as she first did Elizabeth noticed. She had been timing each regressing and noticing they are not lasting as long as before. She just hoped the meds would help Emily get better but she knew there was always a chance the brain damage she did have could get worse and she didn't want to have to think that way but she knew it could happen.

Elizabeth heard her cell ring she quickly grabbed it and answered it. "Hey, Elizabeth, I heard Jack had an 'Accident' at the prison he was in." John said.

"I'm guessing he is not with us then?" Elizabeth said as a smile slowly moved a crossed her face.

"Sorry hun it seems he didn't make it." John knew Elizabeth would be at least a bit happier now even with what was happening to Emily.

John did not want to see anything bad happen to Emily knowing it would crush Elizabeth if not worse, he was going to make it his goal to help Emily and Elizabeth no matter what it took.

"Thanks for telling me Uncle John it means a lot really it does." Elizabeth hated to get him go so soon but she had to deal with Emily.

"Your welcome hun take good care of Emily. Bye sweetie." John got to work looking for a way to help Emily and Elizabeth.

Elizabeth walked into Emily's nursery to get Emily up from her nap and change her.

"Emily it's time to get up sweetie." Elizabeth picks Emily up and takes her over to the changing table to put her in a clean diaper as she notices the smell coming from her butt.

"Mmmm I don't wanna get up mom." Emily still had her eyes closed as Elizabeth started to change her into a clean diaper.

"Emily can we talk for a little bit?" Elizabeth had to tell her the man her hurt her was dead to help her heal she just hoped it went well.

"About what mom?" Emily wondered what it was this time.

"Jack sweetie." Emily's blood ran cold and her face lost color turning pale white in shock.

"Whaa Whaa Whaaa Jaaaa Jaa....." Emily started hyperventilating bad in front of Elizabeth.

"Emily, EMILY look at me breath, breath for mommy ok?" Elizabeth knew she had to say the next words carefully to make sure Emily understood them.

"Emily he's gone he won't hurt anyone ever again." Elizabeth saw Emily's face change slightly noticing her breath had slow massive from just a minute ago.

"He's gone? Like he can't hurt anyone else?" Emily looked at Elizabeth and saw the truth in her eyes and it made her happy.

"Yes, baby he's gone." Elizabeth finished up changing Emily before picking her up and hugging her tightly to her chest.

Elizabeth carry's Emily out to the living room grabbing the bottle she made earlier off the table and sitting on the couch with Emily in her lap.

"We have a few things to do over the next few day's sweetie we also have your therapy tomorrow so tonight will be an earlier bedtime than normal understand?" Emily looked up at Elizabeth and nodded to her as the bottle was gently put in her mouth and she started to suck the yummy formula out of it.

"Here's the plan tomorrow ok sweetie?" Elizabeth watches as Emily nods while sucking down her snack. "We have your therapy tomorrow, then I need to go talk to a friend of mine about a few things. After that we have to go to a special place, and I need to sign you up for your big surprise."

Emily looked up at her and stopped sucking before moving the bottle away from her face a bit.

"What do you mean special place and sign me up for what?" Emily asked.

"Well if I told you it would not be much of a surprise would it Emily?" Elizabeth watched the gears in her head turn a bit before she went back to sucking on her bottle before finishing it off.

"What do you want to do now sweetie?" Elizabeth watched as Emily started to smile brightly.

"Can we go play outside in the snow?" Emily saw Elizabeth look at her then the door before picking her up and carrying her over to the closet.

"I guess just this once right now, remember you still can walk without help Emily."

"I know mom, but I still want to have some fun at least it gets so boring being stuck inside all the time." Elizabeth started to put some snow pants over the sleeper she had Emily in before snapping them in place and sliding a coat over her to keep her warm.

"Remember if you start to get too cold please tell me ok?" Elizabeth was worried to death Emily might freeze again like when she found her but at least this time she would have a coat.

"Yes, mom can we go now?" Emily begged.

Elizabeth grabbed her coat from the closet before putting it on while still holding Emily in her arms. She got it on then headed over to do the door before opening it and ending outside and gently placing Emily in the snow.

"There's soooooo much snoooowwwww." Emily said before looking at Elizabeth.

"Um mom you forgot my gloves...."

"Aww crap hold on sweetie." Elizabeth quickly ran inside grabbing them before coming back out and putting them on Emily's hands.

"Thanks." Emily says before quickly making a snowball and tossing it at Elizabeth and hitting square in the face.

"Hahahah...." Emily ended up getting nailed by her mom mid laugh and looked at Elizabeth in shock.

"You started this war baby." Elizabeth started making snowballs and throwing them at Emily hitting her every time.

"HEY!!! NO FAIR I CAN'T MOVE MUCH!" Emily screamed before being hit in the face with a snowball leaving her having a bit of snow stuck to her nose.

"Hahaha you look so cute like that." Elizabeth couldn't help it and pulled out her phone before taking a picture of a shocked Emily.

"Hey! No photos!" Emily pouts embarrassed at Elizabeth taking pictures of her like this.

Elizabeth and Emily played in the snow for hours before finally going inside to get some hot coco then head to bed early to get ready for the long day Emily has ahead of her.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

A fair amount longer then most  chapters but i wanted to split it into 2 parts cause of how long it ended up. Really didn't mean for it to be as long as it was but oh well it happens. please enjoy.

Chapter 14.

Elizabeth went to roll over and felt someone wet on her chest. "Not again Emily." Emily was sucking away on her breast like her life depended on and Elizabeth was just shocked at how hard she was sucking.

"Emily that's it I'm take meds for this just so you stop making it hurt so much." Even with Elizabeth talking Emily did not wake from her slumber still attached to Elizabeth.

"Ok sweetie It's time to stop and time to get up your sucking is starting to hurt, and we need to get going today we have a lot to do." Elizabeth looked down at Emily still sucking thinking this is going to be harder than she thought.

"No more sleeping time to get up Emily." Elizabeth gently pulls Emily off her before making sure she has a good grip on Emily and carry's her to her Nursery for her morning change.

"Mmmmm let me sleep 5 more minutes." A groggy Emily says not realizing she's being carried to her room.

Elizabeth gently lays Emily down on her changing table trying not to wake her for right now. Elizabeth got to work on getting Emily out of her soaked and messy diaper trying to make sure she got it all off. Elizabeth notices Emily is starting to get a slight rash and puts some cream on her before putting a thick layer of powder and taping a new thick pink diaper on her.

"Emily you need to wake up now and pick out an outfit." Elizabeth watched as Emily started to slowly wake up yawning big before smacking her lips a bit.

"It's too early mom I want to go back to bed and thanks for the change." Emily says smiling her beautiful smile.

"Aw there's that smile I love so much." Elizabeth kisses Emily on her head before telling her what was going to happen. "Emily it's been over a week since you started nursing on my boobs while I sleep so I'm going to get some pills so you can start feeding from me. It seems you really want to do it but might be too scared to ask so I'm going to make the choice for you."

Emily's faced dropped at hearing that she had no idea she had been doing it that long. Emily knew Elizabeth would not change her mind and she was now going at least have to try feeding from Elizabeth and she did not like that idea at all.

"Sweetie you are doing it so much at night my boobs are sore when I wake up, so I know some part of you wants it bad enough to do that." Emily blushed not realizing she had been hurting Elizabeth in her sleep. She felt bad and wanted to make it up to Elizabeth.

"I'm sorry mom please let me make it up to you somehow?" Elizabeth smiled at how worried and caring Emily was about hurting her in her sleep.

"Emily it's ok just be happy for me that's all I ask of you. I want you to be happy around me and with me, I want to see your smile every day when I wake up." Elizabeth tries to stop a giggle but can't and It sleeps out before she continues. "Even if that cute beautiful smile is sucking on my boob."

Emily's face turns bright red as she tries to hide herself away from Elizabeth

Awww look at my little girl blushing she's almost so red she could be close the color of her diaper." Elizabeth laughed at Emily's cute pout she was doing.

"Can I get dressed please? I'm a little cold here." Emily just wanted this embarrassment to be over.

Elizabeth walks over to the closest before grabbing a cute dress and tights that would both cover her diaper just fine and make sure not to show it easily. Elizabeth quickly got Emily dressed before she could fuss about her clothes.

"Really? I look like I'm maybe 7 at best." Emily pouts at this.

"Emily even without you look 7 or 8 at beast your short and need to get health so I can see if we can get you some growth hormones and help you grow a bit to a more healthy body." Elizabeth saw how Emily's eyes lit up at the thought of getting bigger.

"You think I could grow to at least look 14?" Emily hoped to get taller one day but until she was better it just was fleeting dream.

"Sweetie I'm hoping you will get at least 5'4 maybe 5'5 and look like an adult." Emily practically glowed Elizabeth was amazed at how happy she looked.

"Ok let's go get you some food and then head out today is going to be a bit of a long day for you. We got to go to therapy first." Elizabeth picked up Emily and carried her downstairs before setting her on the couch and heading to make one of her favorite bottles to drink.

"I have the therapist, today right. So, what are we doing after that I know you said it was special but what does that mean?" Emily wondered what Elizabeth was going to do but at the same time she wanted it to stay a surprise love it more when she finds out.

Elizabeth walks back over to where she put Emily down at before picking her up and sitting on the couch with Emily in her lap and gently giving her, her bottle.

"I made this one a bit more special than normal I added a few blended fruits to it also. I hope you like it sweetie." Emily took the bottle in her mouth before giving a slight suck and getting the amazing taste of fruit. She loved it and nodded to Elizabeth before she started to greedily suck it down causing Elizabeth to laugh.

"Well I will take that as a sigh that you love this, and I'll keep making them this way." Elizabeth smiled looking down at Emily sucking away happy at being held like this.

"Once you're done, we will head to the therapist for your appointment after that I'll give you an early lunch bottle and then we will do a few other things before heading to your surprise."

Emily sucked on the bottle enjoying having Elizabeth hold her like this and loving how the new bottle tasted. She hoped she would get more bottles like this from Elizabeth it was an amazing feeling for her.

Emily finished the bottle looking up at Elizabeth with sadness in her eyes. "You will get another after Therapy ok?"

"Aww ok that was really really good it tasted amazing. Can I please have this more often like this?" Emily's eyes teared up hoping Elizabeth would buy it.

"Yes, you can have more but it will soon become a treat so remember that. Now let us get your shoes on and we can head out and get to your appointment." Elizabeth sat up and carried Emily over to the door grabbing her shoes before heading to the car and setting her in her car seat.

"Ok you ready? I want to make sure your ready for this hun?"

"Yes, mom I'm ready I know it's going to be hard, but I need to talk." Emily weakly smiled.

"Keep being my strong baby girl and I'll make sure your happy." Elizabeth checked she had the car diaper back in her SUV once she saw it, she started putting Emily's shoes on making sure not to put them on too tight.

Elizabeth shut the door walking to the back of the SUV she stands still and thinks for a few about Emily.

'I hope today goes well if not I'm not sure what I'll do, it needs to be perfect for her I can't have her regressing on me.' Elizabeth sighs heavy before heading into the driver seat of the SUV and heading out to Emily's Therapy.

Elizabeth drove for a little while before pulling up outside the therapist's office shutting off the SUV and going around to Emily's side, she helps Emily out before carrying her into the office and sat waiting for their turn. It was not long before Emily and Elizabeth got called back to talk.

The session went well Elizabeth though for the hour they spent in there. She had talked about Emily's regression some of the stuff that happened to her as a child and her worry's right now. Emily for her part did really well only crying a little bit as she talked and tried to make progress, she knew she had to make.

Elizabeth knew the day was going well so far as they left the Therapist's office for the next place a toy store that sold mostly stuffed animals.

As Elizabeth pulled up into the store parking lot, she went deaf. "YAY WHAT CAN GET WHAT ARE WE GETTING OOO CAN I GET TOYS OR SOME STUFFED ANIMALS?" Emily screamed loudly making Elizabeth wonder if this was such a good idea.

"Yes, Emily we are here to get you a stuffed animal for being good after this we still have a few more places to head, so I wanted to get it now, so you have it." Elizabeth made sure to keep her voice calm to try and help Emily settle down.

"Thank you, mom there's a stuffed animal I always wanted to get if that's ok." Emily smiled so happy as Elizabeth got out and came around to her door, unlocking her from her car seat before carrying her into the store. Grabbing a cart Elizabeth sets Emily in ready to start looking around for the perfect friend for her.

"Ok Emily what kind of stuffed animal are we looking for?"

"Um. I am not sure can we just look around for a bit." Elizabeth wondered what kind Emily would pick to be her special buddy.

Emily had a few ideas on what she wanted she was torn between a gator a shark and a cat and could not think of what one she would want more. Emily stared at the huge wall of stuffed animals she wanted her friend to be perfect she kept looking between the 3 and always found herself coming back to the cat.

"Mom can I please have the cat?" Emily politely asked Elizabeth.

"Sure hun." Elizabeth reached up and grabs the cat handing it to Emily watching her snuggle into its soft fur making her smile. The sight brought a smile and a tear to her eye as she watched Emily.

"If you keep being good for me we can come back here once a week and pick one out does that sound good?" you could have heard a pin drop as Emily started at Elizabeth shocked at the idea she could get more stuffed animals that she herself picked.

"Yes, mom I'll be an angel for you." Emily said proudly wanting more friends for her new kitty she was getting.

Elizabeth pushed the cart back to the front and paid for the stuffed cat watching as the poor cashier had to use the bar code scanner just to get its price because Emily would not let it go.

Elizabeth took Emily out of the cart and carried her to the SUV opening the door and gently putting Emily in the back seat before buckling her in and getting in the front herself.

"What did you name your new friend you got?" Elizabeth asked smiling at Emily looking cute with her new friend.

"I named him Sharky and I love him." Emily rubbed her face against his soft fur happy that she has her own stuffed animal that she got to pick out.

"Ok baby are you ready to go to your surprise?" Emily's eyes lit up knowing she would find out what her surprise is.

"Yes, mom let's go I'm ready!" Emily wanting to jump up and down excited, knowing today was going to be almost as good as the day her mom Elizabeth found her and saved her from dying.

Emily was happy today and excited she could not wait as Elizabeth left the parking lot of the store taking her to her surprise.

• Emily Ruby Rose changed the title to Emily's Journey to Happiness. (Chapter 17. (6-27-2021)