LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Years ago I tried pull-ups and never was happy with the performance of them. I guess if you leak just a little and don’t mind changing more often they’d be ok but if you want something with a large capacity and you’d like to not need not worry about changing for long periods then a plastic backed brief like ConfiDry with a booster does the trick. I understand that Megamax works well too. Constantly changing is a huge hassle and not very liberating. But you’ll need to experiment with what works best for you and what you want out of a diaper.

Also don’t forget about a good PUL type of diaper cover. I use the bloomer style that I pull the legs up my thigh to create a cuff in the event of leaks. Those cuffs give ample time to get changed without leaks on your pants or down your legs. Just another level of protection

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

I have a problem with night time incontinence.. I am a DL and have a favorite diaper (Abena Abriform) but am not 24/7. At night, sometimes I put one on (like it I've been drinking and it is late at night) .. I use pull-ups a lot with this night time incon I've been having .. diapers are expensive and sometimes I don't want the hassle of showering before work every morning so I decide on pull-ups .. I'm about out of my Depends and just wanted some advice about what others preferred. 

Years ago I tried pull-ups and never was happy with the performance of them. I guess if you leak just a little and don’t mind changing more often they’d be ok but if you want something with a large capacity and you’d like to not need not worry about changing for long periods then a plastic backed brief like ConfiDry with a booster does the trick. I understand that Megamax works well too. Constantly changing is a huge hassle and not very liberating. But you’ll need to experiment with what works best for you and what you want out of a diaper.
Also don’t forget about a good PUL type of diaper cover. I use the bloomer style that I pull the legs up my thigh to create a cuff in the event of leaks. Those cuffs give ample time to get changed without leaks on your pants or down your legs. Just another level of protection

Can you link to the pul bloomer cover you use? I’m finding that I either need to go up a size with the Gary pul or go with a different style. As much as I like being able to hold up a megamax without a onesie my Gary pul seems to restrict the expansion as it fills up and both limits the capacity and makes it difficult to wipe up any leaks without it running down the leg or onto clothes.
I have a problem with night time incontinence.. I am a DL and have a favorite diaper (Abena Abriform) but am not 24/7. At night, sometimes I put one on (like it I've been drinking and it is late at night) .. I use pull-ups a lot with this night time incon I've been having .. diapers are expensive and sometimes I don't want the hassle of showering before work every morning so I decide on pull-ups .. I'm about out of my Depends and just wanted some advice about what others preferred. 

I found that, at least for daytime incontinence pull-ups are only good for short durations, I’ll use them when I’m getting ready/dressed /out of the shower or if it’s close to bed and I know I’ll be putting an overnight one on.

My best suggestion would be reach out to north shore and ask for a a couple samples. If you’re leaking at night and want to stick with pull-ups I’d suggest some sort of diaper cover and booster. Since I’m I side sleeper I nearly always leak and have gotten set up with a double terry lined plastic pants from babkins. You can also try a pul cover which isn’t absorbent but is breathable and pretty easy to clean up leaks. Especially during a full change (check Gary pul) sizing on the pul covers is key though. You want as snug as you can get without it digging into the skin and leaving marks.

You could also try a Velcro style cloth diaper for leaks, but for me that’s generally too much laundry.

There is something odd about Depends and pull-ups I’m general that make them smell more. I think what odor control goes into diapers doesn’t get used as much in pull-ups since they’re meant to be changed right away.

My favorite pull-ups are Abena Abri-flex. They come in several levels if absorbency and have very comfortable, very snug elevator in the waist and leg gathers. They also hold much more than any other pull-ups. They do swell when wet more than a diaper would.

My favorite improvised pull-up is an Abena diaper. I pull them down to use the potty for the other thing, and they fit good enough when I pull them back up. A pair of fixing pants or using the backup tapes makes them good as new.