LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

We Gots Infiltrators!

Clearly this guy is ashamed of being ab/dl - not that that is uncommon for most of us at some point in our lives - and while he doesn't want to give it up, he does want these "normal" people to assure him he's okay and not like the rest of the creepy ab/dl's.

It's unfortunate that he paints himself as an anomaly within the community because that just reinforces people's opinions that we're a bunch of socially-maladjusted freaks - apart from him, of course!

As for "creepy, whiney, depressed" they can be found on any forum board regardless of topic.

Oh, he's so complimentary about us! :lol: But it seems he wants to try some 'special brand' diapers (Bambino?) that the "AB/DL community raves about" so our opinions obviously count for something :lol:

So the burning question is, are SmackDizzle, D-Love or RandomSporkings any of ours? (or a lurker?) Come on, fess up! :):):) (because we're not all "socially retarded weirdos," you know!)

i'm a little confused...i read smackdizzles thread...almost all of it anyway......it's a long 4 pages or so....but don't understand why it would make anyone angry...

i see someone who has dealt with the confusion of being an infantilist. i think i am safe in assuming that most of us have had our own battles with it....confusion...purging...many of us have struggled with the "why do i like this?" question...and struggle with denying that side of ourself.... He has had a bad experience with someone in the lifestyle and has made some assumptions... but he has also pointed out that he has another friend in the lifestyle who is also "normal"

there's another popular thread right now in DD that is full of complaints about the social skills of many people right here in DD....while we might not want to claim them...those people are also members of this lifestyle......

i myself have to agree that in the ab/dl community there are some pretty eccentric people....those who i'd rather not have represent us....to the rest of society....but unfortunately or fortunately...depending if you agree with me or not ....it's not my call....

either way...i feel that smackdizzle has presented himself as a well spoken, well adjusted, "normal" seeming person who happens to have a unique fetish he is trying to come to grips with....

i'd much rather have a non ab/dl see this thread... then view the video of the older guy...wearing a diaper....dressed as a little girl...sitting in a giant highchair...messily... feeding himself babyfood....i have no qualms with anyone who chooses to do this.......but i don't think you can expect acceptance when protraying yourself so flamboyantly.....

i think the general public is going to relate much more readily to someone who presents himself as a peer and who is struggling to come to grips with himself...much as the average person must do at some point in their life........vs.........a shocking view of someone so wrapped up in their self endulgent fantasy to the point of not caring how they are presenting themselves to the world may affect others.....

i'm a little confused...i read smackdizzles thread...almost all of it anyway......it's a long 4 pages or so....but don't understand why it would make anyone angry...

Just to clarify my position, it didn't make me angry either. Most I found well written and thought that he presented us well but the guy really needs to learn to embrace his rather repressed seeming 'little side' a bit more IMO...

there's another popular thread right now in DD that is full of complaints about the social skills of many people right here in DD....while we might not want to claim them...those people are also members of this lifestyle......

But fortunately on DD, they are in the minority and many don't even seem to be regular posters (numerous complaints of PMs with personal content from virtual unknowns on the forum/chat). Take a board whose name is six letters long and starts with a W, for instance though and you'll see that over the long years of it's existence, it's become almost entirely populated with "Any diaper girlz in NY wanna meet up?" threads and a large number of the social misfits that SmackDizzles describes...

By inviting the Something Awful posters to "fess up" I meant that perhaps there is a place for them to have more grown-up conversation here without being swamped in the stuff that bogs down other forums...

Guest nivinity

Another goon who posted in the thread but didn't out himself chipping in.

I'm amazed the thread didn't get gassed with the OP being banned as it wasnt a long time ago since people were banned for simply admitting they were into diapers in a 'post your fetish' thread. The fact that there are a fair few others there who are into it is pretty encouraging, since I never understood the intense hatred for AB/DLs (along with furries) in a generally openminded crowd who embrace most other fetishes.

I can understand the OPs sentiments about poor social skills of the ABDL crowd mainly because I used to read the 6 letter board beginning with 'W' for a while and it frankly made me ashamed to be male and has been a big catalyst for periods of giving it up. He had a fine line to walk in keeping the thread both interesting and safe from the wrath of people who hate AB/DLs and overall it has done a good job of working against the freak image we have, just because there were DLs posting who were able to laugh at themselves and give intelligent and well thought out responses to crap like how diapers are affecting our evolution.

Hell, I love the W precisely because of its inanity and madness. And what's this about diapers affecting evolution? Are you referring to individual development or the freakiest form of darwinism I could possibly imagine?

Guest nivinity

Hell, I love the W precisely because of its inanity and madness. And what's this about diapers affecting evolution? Are you referring to individual development or the freakiest form of darwinism I could possibly imagine?

square root of jam posted:

I agree. It's unnatural from an evolutionary perspective. Urine goes AWAY from us. It is bad, it is a poisonous waste-liquid.

I cant even imagine how many 'unnatural' things we do in this day and age, suggesting that a mental health doctor is required asap almost requires a mental health doctor in itself. Or at least some kind of logic doctor.

I won't quote jenniebear's post above but I read all four pages in smackdrizzle's thread and I have to say, I read it in the same way as she did. I agree with her and can't add anything to her post.

However, going off at a slight tangent, smackdrizzle is clearly someone who is able to laugh at himself, as witnessed by his description in his post profile -

"Two people away from a Threesome."

D :P lly

It seems weird to see how normal this guy is comes across on the SA board, if he was saying all of this on here, it would come across much freakier. He seems to have come to terms with things a little better by the end of the thread, which is good. I liked his story about the 2 gay diaper lovers, although it was a little scary. I've heard a few other horror stories like this, but none with that many elements. Does anyone have any more? I am always interested in the logistics of things like this.

One of the most interesting threads I've read in a long time. Thanks for pointing it out Frink!

:)

Whew... Well I guess its time I piped in. I had no idea the thread at SA had been linked here. Had I have known I would have jumped in and even gotten some feedback. So here I am, in person, the notorious poster "Smack Dizzle". I will start replying to this thread in as timely a manner as I can. Because I have been posting at SA and answering questions for about a week, I will respond here in the same way.

So this guy "comes out" on an open forum asking not to be ripped into by non-ABDLs. Obviously he is looking for confirmation that he is not a 'freak' by 'normal' people (otherwise why would he have posted it if it's such an insignificant part of his life). And he accomplishes this by portraying everyone else in diapers as 'total freaks' RIIIIIIIIIGHT.

Newsflash! buddy(addressing the guy on SA), you wear diapers just like everyone else here. I have a social life too, but I'm sure there are A LOT more on DD who have better social lives than me. You're not doing yourself or other ABDLs any favours by portraying the ABDL community engaged in the most widely and extreme cases. You are NOT a freak, you just have a freaky fetish; but stop trying to prove that on the backs of the rest of us.

I've always known being AB is a weird thing, and I do think I'm a freak in a way, but to quote the thread: "Maybe being a freak is ok as long as you are normal about it?". That sums up my entire attitude on being an AB. I did my best to define the line between those of us that have this 'kink', and those that take things too far. I agree that many of us are actively social. On the other side of the coin, their are countless posts in these very forums where people discuss their declining social life in exchange diaper-time, depression, and the 'I'm giving up diapers forever!" posts only to return 2 weeks later. The couple of stories I posted at SA examples I feel of people taking things too far. I feel by answering in the most mature and honest manner that I could, I showed them that AB/DLs are just regular joes with a hobby. Keep in mind that all the outside world knows about AB's is from D.P.F (Remember the early "Almost pedophilia" years?), Leif.tb, Brian Cobbs very public arrest, and the Jerry Springer episode. If after all of this you feel I did the public image of an adult baby a disservice, I apologize. It was not my intention.

Clearly this guy is ashamed of being ab/dl - not that that is uncommon for most of us at some point in our lives - and while he doesn't want to give it up, he does want these "normal" people to assure him he's okay and not like the rest of the creepy ab/dl's.

It's unfortunate that he paints himself as an anomaly within the community because that just reinforces people's opinions that we're a bunch of socially-maladjusted freaks - apart from him, of course!

As for "creepy, whiny, depressed" they can be found on any forum board regardless of topic.

I wasn't looking for assurance at all. If I had started the thread out "I like to wear diapers and pretend I'm a baby. You should accept me because this is the way I am. Everybody is normal in a different way."... Instant troll bait. I would be just another perv trying to get his jollies. Instead, by admitting right off the bat what we do is unusual I took the steam away from the trolls. There were VERY few idiots in the thread. Hell, one of them got banned for being insulting. Do you have any idea how F***ing PROUD I am of this? Hold on a sec, I need to put this in bold letters: Someone was banned for trolling in a thread that I, an adult baby, posted on the most notorious AB-unfriendly site on the internet. Score one for the kids in diapers!

Anyways, I am very comfy with my hidden hobby and more importantly am happy that I AM hiding it. I hope you don't feel I was trying to distance myself from all AB's. I will agree I like to paint myself a few steps away from those I dub 'hardcores'. This is something I do here at DD as well. The idea of being a baby 24/7 kind of sketches me out, I admit it. I like being an adult some times too! At SA I tried to be as open as I could; I pretty much bared myself completely when I posted my playtime fantasies/activities. I posted more info in that thread regarding my AB/DL side than I have anywhere else combined, including AB forums.

Oh, he's so complimentary about us! :lol: But it seems he wants to try some 'special brand' diapers (Bambino?) that the "AB/DL community raves about" so our opinions obviously count for something :lol:

So the burning question is, are SmackDizzle, D-Love or RandomSporkings any of ours? (or a lurker?) Come on, fess up! :):):) (because we're not all "socially retarded weirdos," you know!)

Actually, I was referring to Abena's. As soon as I am done replying here, I'm doing an internet hunt for these mystical new diapers! It's worth mentioning that "D-Love"'s earlier diaper thread didnt go over to well. I think that the "D-Love: Yes, the D stands for diaper" name/title is not the best way to present oneself outside of our forums.**

**Denotes my own, humble opinion.

jenniebear: I won't quote your whole post, but thank you. I believe you got the gist of what I was doing, where I was coming from. I don't try to 'speak for all AB's everywhere', but I tried to put a personal spin on the whole thing. I don't think AB's will ever be accepted, but maybe having a thread like that will make them a little less likely to make the next AB site their 'awful link of the day'? Anyways, I reeeeeeally hope I did more good than harm. :huh:

Just to clarify my position, it didn't make me angry either. Most I found well written and thought that he presented us well but the guy really needs to learn to embrace his rather repressed seeming 'little side' a bit more IMO...

But fortunately on DD, they are in the minority and many don't even seem to be regular posters (numerous complaints of PMs with personal content from virtual unknowns on the forum/chat). Take a board whose name is six letters long and starts with a W, for instance though and you'll see that over the long years of it's existence, it's become almost entirely populated with "Any diaper girlz in NY wanna meet up?" threads and a large number of the social misfits that SmackDizzles describes...

By inviting the Something Awful posters to "fess up" I meant that perhaps there is a place for them to have more grown-up conversation here without being swamped in the stuff that bogs down other forums...

Ack! I promise I'm not repressing anything! I have always thought of myself as a part-time AB/DL. In the somethingAwful thread I have tried to be honest, and have posted as I would here. I'm not very regular in the DL chat/forum world. If I seem a bit jaded on the personalities of our community, keep in mind up until a couple of years ago, DPF and similar was about it for me. For me, Cynda and Tommy were the biggest personalties in AB cirlcles.... it had a way of souring me. It has only been the last little while of coming to DD that I have changed my opinion at ALL. I don't know if its the heavy moderation or the lifestyle maturing as a whole, but its gotten MUCH better.

*Snip*...I never understood the intense hatred for AB/DLs (along with furries) in a generally openminded crowd who embrace most other fetishes.

He had a fine line to walk in keeping the thread both interesting and safe from the wrath of people who hate AB/DLs and overall it has done a good job of working against the freak image we have, just because there were DLs posting who were able to laugh at themselves and give intelligent and well thought out responses to crap like how diapers are affecting our evolution.

I re-wrote responses a couple of times before I felt I had something that didnt hint that I was stooping to counter-insults. It was a good excersise in writing for me, for sure. Hehe, the evolution thing had me stumped... Like where did that one come from? I actually liked responding to those ones (baiting), because the poster lost interest when I didn't bite. Wikipedia rules! I agree to what you said... AB/DL's and furries make good internet forum-fodder, a fact I doubt will change in the near future.

Well, now my eyes are dried out thouroughly... I will try and come back here soon and finish replying to everyone that wrote here. I can't really come to DD at work for pretty obvious reasons. In any event, I hope my AB/DL bretheren and (sister-en?) didn't take my disscusion thread badly, as that was not what I set to do at all. I was hoping to bring diapers to the people! ;)

sNs

Well I applaud you for being here and coming forward with the same measure as you had there. I can understand everything you said except putting Tommy (DPF) in the same class as Cynda though. Non the less thanks for explaining your position and thoughts, and for being open with us. :thumbsup:

Well good on you for broaching the issue in such a way that they didn't just ban you... The only reason I said about needing to "embrace [your] rather repressed seeming 'little side' a bit more" was because it seemed that your posts moved along the ABDL spectrum a little as you went down the thread but maybe that was easing them in gently/the realisation that you could post about it without being kicked off? Anyway, I think you did good on there :):thumbsup:

I have a few questions, though.

I agree that flaunting 'The D-Word' in your profile isn't the way to introduce ourselves more to the non-ABDL crowd... Nor is giving out a messydiaper***@ email address asking for people to write... His thread was 'gassed' though. Was that because of 'offensive content' (e.g. alternative to being deleted by mods) or just because people didn't like it?

Also, RandomSporkings (bottom of page 4) admitted being a DL and is now on probation. Do you know if that was because his post was deemed somehow inappropriate or was it just something that happened elsewhere? Granted that post was a little bit more explicit than most of the others but it would seem somewhat unfair to probation one person who came out but not the rest...

squashNstretch, I apologize for my earlier post. I must admit I only read the first page of the thread (since I'm personally acquainted with what it is to be ab/dl I wasn't interested in reading more of the "seek help" or "do you use your diapers for their intended purpose" stuff) and I also had no prior knowledge of that particular forum board and what it's about. I jumped to conclusions based on the name "somethingawful" and the fact that on the first page you mentioned the "creepy" ab/dl's a number of times. My knee-jerk reaction was that you were adding ab/dl to the list of things that are "awful" and at the same time saying "yes I do it, but I'm not like THEM."

After reading your response, I went back and read about four pages of the thread and now seeing it more in context, I realize my initial reply was a bit harsh and judgemental and for that I apologize.

The post that got Sporkings probated had something to do with the assassination of the mayor of nagasaki. He was recently shot by an enraged yakuza boss (no joke), and the thread meandered into a discussion of japanese politicians who'd been murdered. Mention was made of a 1960s attack in which some other mayor was murdered with a katana. Sporkings' response:

Katana assassins FTW. I don't care if it was Ghandi he was killing, anybody who assassinates a dude with a Katana is God.

I won't quote jenniebear's post above but I read all four pages in smackdrizzle's thread and I have to say, I read it in the same way as she did. I agree with her and can't add anything to her post.

However, going off at a slight tangent, smackdrizzle is clearly someone who is able to laugh at himself, as witnessed by his description in his post profile -

"Two people away from a Threesome."

D :P lly

Thanks for the kind words...! That is how I try to conduct myself. :) I'm pretty lighthearted in person I think. (Hope?)

icon_wink2.gif Not really an infiltrator then <grin>

Mua ha ha. I'm more than a passer-by ;)

It seems weird to see how normal this guy is comes across on the SA board, if he was saying all of this on here, it would come across much freakier. He seems to have come to terms with things a little better by the end of the thread, which is good. I liked his story about the 2 gay diaper lovers, although it was a little scary. I've heard a few other horror stories like this, but none with that many elements. Does anyone have any more? I am always interested in the logistics of things like this.

One of the most interesting threads I've read in a long time. Thanks for pointing it out Frink!

:)

I admit I softened a bit after a page or 2. It was partially 'planned' that way. After a couple dozen posts I was able to open up a bit more to the readers that would normally just throw sass. I hope that telling the story from a 'normal' perspective helped show that there are varying grays of normalcy within our AB/DL community. The DD Members here that may not be impressed with the thread have voiced their opinions here in a calm, mature way. These are not the 'crazies' I was referring to in all my post. Crazy = diaper-hostaging or running around in a diaper on the streets of London asking women to change you.

I think I will add my tidbit to this discussion.

First off, he has every right to his opinion, and he didn't name names, and he didn't say all.

I have to agree that at the time being, we do have those that represent the "community" in a not so positive light. I had never met other AB's in real life, before I moved, and I have met quite a few since then. I must admit that some of them were rather creepy, and scary. Sadly, the creepy scary ones are actually known in the community and are representitive of the community. I will not name names, or point fingers, as that is not my place, and because it is merely my own opinion.

In defense of the community though, there are creepy, scary people in all walks of life, and fetishes. From churches, to families, and friends, and other fetish/lifestyle groups. But, it seems in the diaper community these few are picked out, and made fools of, shedding a negative light on the rest of us.

I honestly do not know why some took what he said personal. I think his point was valid. It just seems to have struck a nerve, but why??? I think you know the answer to that.

So, how about instead of blasting him for having an opinion and the balls to stand up, in a non ab acceptable environment, applaud his efforts of trying to show us in a more positive light, and letting the world know, we are not freaks, creepy pedophiles. We are average, everyday individuals, with a slightly different lifestyle from theirs. I think his reason for asking not to be made fun of was so to let folks know to give some thought to what was being said, and actually ask questions, instead of flaming him as a freak and banning off the bat. But, that is just how I saw it.

Opinions are like assholes, Everyone has one. Why should he be punished for his....

I really made a point of not giving out info that could back on me, my ab friends, or any sites in the community. That would have been totally unforgivable. I do hope that those that did read the full (lengthy) posts took away my feelings from it. I don't think I was blasted here at DD really, so I'm not backpeddling/asking for forgiveness or anything like that...

... We cool, homies? :thumbsup:

I was not going to initiate the conversation about us being confused with pedophiles. I was waiting for it throughout the entire thread but no-one touched on it, not even the trolls. I hope thats a good sign? Maybe because they took a few seconds to think out what they were saying, it made them realize on some level that AB's and pedos are different things entirely. Thanks for the support Joey. I don't want credit for anything though, I did it for my own selfish reasons: It was fun. I got better at typing as well, woo!

You're good people sNs. Thanks for coming forward and addressing the topic. That was brave of you on many levels and definitely the right thing to do. Well done.

Now take a fella AB out for a beer ;-)

--BabyLex