LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Life in the Dollhouse - Chapter Twenty-Six (4/20)

Please please please, Sabrina! Just play along with their games until you can get the hell out of that house!

(Of course I know she won't leave. Wouldn't have much of a story then. Darn my meta-analytical brain always ruining dramatic tension! XD)

6 hours ago, Sarahbedwetter said:

Bree is doing well, especially after having her hair pulled. She just needs to focus and she can be human again. 

The ‘good girl’ words are having an effect on her mind, I know they affect me too when someone calls me it.

Saaaaaame.  I crave it.

5 hours ago, Wannatripbaby said:

Please please please, Sabrina! Just play along with their games until you can get the hell out of that house!

(Of course I know she won't leave. Wouldn't have much of a story then. Darn my meta-analytical brain always ruining dramatic tension! XD)

?

You never know what's GOING to happen in my stories :P

I refuse to be predictable.

14 minutes ago, Shotgun Diplomat said:

I am curious, when they decide to re-promote her to the status of person, will it be full person-hood, or a lesser variety thereof? 

Hmmm.... I'm curious too!

• Like 1
59 minutes ago, bbykimmy said:

Saaaaaame.  I crave it.

?

Hmmm.... I'm curious too!

We know you’re a good girl Kimmy, you always are. Just need reminding sometimes to be a good girl 

On 3/4/2020 at 5:37 PM, bbykimmy said:

And that's what I love about your stories, things will do a 180 so fast we are left going wait...WTF, just happened? I cannot wait to see what happens next. I do have a soft spot for Sabrina though

I am literally making an account to beg you to update. I cannot stop thinking about this story and I know you have a life and capcon was this weekend but I am DYING to know what happens next sbbssvsvs

On 3/6/2020 at 9:01 PM, Jayme said:

And that's what I love about your stories, things will do a 180 so fast we are left going wait...WTF, just happened? I cannot wait to see what happens next. I do have a soft spot for Sabrina though

:D I always use the rollercoaster metaphor - and this one is a pretty wild ride.  I'm glad you're enjoying it.  I'm on the road back from CAPCon at the moment, we'll resume our usual posting schedule starting tomorrow - but we probably won't get any weekend posts, I have plans this weekend ❤️

On 3/7/2020 at 1:05 AM, Diaperingdaddy said:

i wounder where they start as humans again?  so many great options i look forward to it!

Hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

;)

1 hour ago, PetiteSavvi said:

I am literally making an account to beg you to update. I cannot stop thinking about this story and I know you have a life and capcon was this weekend but I am DYING to know what happens next sbbssvsvs

Awwwwww ❤️  You have no idea how much that means to me.  I LOVE being a person's first comment!  I forgot to put up a message that the story was on pause until CAPCon was over.  You'll get 4 new chapters this week!!

Thank you for reading along and thank you for letting me know how much this story means to you!

• Like 2

Chapter Sixteen

The bear cartoon had a maddening number of episodes.  Story after story of ridiculous talking bears, all the while either Faith or Lila inflicted minor pains on her.  She wondered if she looked as pathetic as she felt when Kinsley came back over and gently took the remote from Lila's grasp.

"Okay kids."  The television went dark as all eyes went to Kinsley.  "Little time is over, Faith go shower and get dressed.  Lila, come with me to your room, you're going to get dressed too.  Angie's coming over."

"But I don't wanna!" Lila whined.  "You told me I'm cutest like this!"

"And you are, sugar, you are.  But Angie's coming over, and I said no.  I'll dress you back up soon soon, okay?  Who's Mama's little doll?  Yes, you are.  Now come on, you've been such a good girl."  Grumpily, Lila rose.  She offered her hand to Kinsley and was led toward the stairs, her diaper sagging below the hem of the skirtall.  Sabrina couldn't understand how she could stand to be wearing such a thing - any diaper at all, let alone such an obviously wet diaper.  It was becoming more and more obvious how complete Kinsley's control was.  "Bree, go get dressed.  You're a person again for the rest of the night, you may talk but understand that if you misbehave while Angie is here, there will be severe consequences.  Do you understand?"

Sabrina only nodded, which brought a smile to Kinsley's lips.  She watched as the pair disappeared down the stairs but remained there, laying on the floor for a long moment, simply recovering.  Below, there were sounds of doors closing and after drawing in a deep, cleansing breath, Sabrina rose to her feet and enjoyed the simple act of standing and walking.

Her room was blessedly unlocked, and after a quick trip to the bathroom, she discarded her pajamas in favor of jeans and a brightly colored t-shirt that read, "My Favorite Color is Rainbows."  It obviously belonged to Lila at one point, certainly not Faith - regardless, it felt nice to be out of pajamas.  Reluctantly, she closed her door behind her as she left her room, dreading being locked out of her safe space again.  An entirely too-shaggy haired version of herself greeted her in the bathroom mirror.  A deep sigh passed her lips as she ran her fingers through the ever-lengthening hair.  Only the very tips had any color now, the rest was close to a half inch long and irritatingly blonde.

The collar was heavy and bright against her neck, drawing her eyes away from her hair.  With a frown, she glanced out of the bathroom... but everything was quiet.  Faith was still getting changed out of her absurd outfit, and Kinsley was dressing Lila.  Quietly, Sabrina pushed the bathroom door closed, an idea occurring to her.  Standing on the toilet, she opened the window and peered out.  It was a long way to the ground, and it looked like the dolls stored lawn equipment on this side of the house - directly under the window.

The window in her room was too awkward to climb out of, it was a simple, squat rectangle and too high up to escape through - she had already tried that one enough times.

But she was terrified of trying the front door again.

Her mind turned again to Angie.  They were hiding their strange ways, putting back on the semblance of normal they had used to fool her.  She hoped Angie would be able to help her.  She fantasized of taking the newcomer aside and explaining her situation, begging her to call the police, to get her out of there... she wasn't sure exactly what she'd say, but she was sure she'd think of something when the time came.  The squeaky door of Lila's room alerted her that her time alone was at an end.  Kinsley exited first with a much calmer Lila behind, in a simple calf-length white sundress with a smattering of blue flowers about it.

"We're watching a movie until Angie gets here." Lila's declaration was so assured, so confident - as Sabrina moved into step behind her, she listened for the crinkling of a diaper, but heard nothing.  Not that she had noticed before, but now she at least knew what to listen for.  A movie sounded awful to her right then after so much time spent watching animated bears, but one thing she had learned well was not to argue when Lila wanted to do something.  If Faith or Kinsley objected, it was one thing, if she objected herself it was entirely different, and generally didn't end well for her.

They settled into their places on the couch, Sabrina took a seat on the floor at their feet without even thinking about it.

Unsurprisingly, it was another children's movie.  One of the newer, computer animated movies - Sabrina wasn't sure which one, they started it in the middle of the film, obviously resuming from some earlier viewing.  Her attention drifted quickly, however, as Kinsley's fingers brushed their way through her hair, stroking her cheek, running along the tender spot behind her ear.  Without thinking, she relaxed, barely hearing the whispered "good girl" praise from the leader of the dolls.  Her eyes drifted closed as she enjoyed the simple affection of the touch.  No demands, nothing was required of her but to enjoy it.  After hours of Lila's probing pinches and fingernails digging into her flesh, it was incredibly soothing.

She startled, jolting upright at the knock at the door.

"Coming honey!" Faith struggled to extricate herself from the tangle of limbs on the couch as she hurried for the front door.  Kinsley, in the meantime, slipped her hands under Sabrina's armpits and slid down the couch in one fluid motion, plopping Sabrina in the newly vacated spot.

The room looked weird from a spot on the couch, rather than a place on the floor.

Sabrina watched Faith's face light up as she held the door wide open, her beaming face and flaming hair disappearing behind a flurry of vibrant blue locks as a slender woman rushed through the doorway.

"Honey!  I missed you!"

Angie was just slightly taller than Faith, her hair falling below her shoulders and just as bright blue as Faith's was red.  The two together were a riot of color, to the point that it was a little tiring on the eyes.  Their kiss was sweet and tender as they embraced, Faith pushing the door closed with a foot, never interrupting their lip lock.

Lila rolled her eyes, drawing a glare from Kinsley.  Sabrina merely shifted uncomfortably in her seat.  The new woman was dressed in black jeans and an obviously well-loved red flannel shirt, matching the color of Faith's hair.  Her platform boots were one part elegant and one part punk, it was somewhat impressive.  She carried no purse and without ever taking her lips from her girlfriend's, she dropped her keys on the small table beside the door.

When they finally came up for air, Sabrina was blushing and trying not to stare.

Faith led Angie to the couch, hand in hand, using the other to gesture to Sabrina.  From this distance, it was easy to make out the color of Angie's eyes, a rich brown that was pretty close to Faith's.  Her skin was pale and smooth, delicate.  Her fingers were long and lithe, and when she walked there was confidence in her step.

"Angie hun, this is Bree."

"Sabrina."  The correction came instantaneously, automatically, and entirely without thought.  She winced, looking to Kinsley, but there was no irritation there, just a welcoming smile.  "I uh, I've heard a lot about you."

"I've heard some about you as well, I'm sorry you've had such a hard time.  I hope Faith has been taking good care of you."  Angie reached up with her free hand and ran her fingers through Faith's hair.  "You've been here what, a couple of months?  It's depressing that I've been so busy that I haven't met you until now."

It felt beyond strange to be having a normal, casual conversation after everything that had happened the past few days.  Emotions clashed, jarring, as her brain reminded her that she had been chained to the stove mere feet from where they were standing, that she had been beaten until she bled, that she had begged, cried, and tried to escape.

Kinsley's hand on her shoulder suddenly didn't feel quite as comforting, quite as soothing.  She could feel Kinsley's rings digging into her flesh.  A warning.

Behave.

"How's the seamstress business?"

Sabrina knew instantly that she had made a misstep.  Angie's smile never faltered, but one eye narrowed ever so slightly and the warm glow that had been there a moment ago was gone, her smile hiding a hard edge.

"I'm not a seamstress, dear."  Angie leaned into Faith, her blue hair cascading over her girlfriend's shoulder.  "I'm a dressmaker, a costumer.  I design things, I make things, I sell things.  I don't simply mend things."

"I'm so sorry."  Apologizing seemed to come very quickly and easily to Sabrina lately.  "I didn't mean to offend- "

"Forget it."  Angie's laugh was quick and sharp.  Sabrina got the impression that it was far from forgotten.  "It was nice to meet you, Bree.  I'm going to take Faith to her room for a bit and give her a million kisses."

"Honey!"  Faith blushed furiously, seeming to shrink next to the smiling woman who was winding herself around her.

"I believe we're all going to have dinner together tonight."  Angie's fingers dragged across Faith's shoulder and up her neck, a very sensual motion.  "So we'll see you soon.  Oh, and Bree - that's a lovely necklace.  Very unconventional."

Sabrina's fingers were on the steel ring around her neck before she realized that her hand had moved.

"Thank you... "  Her reply was weak, quiet.  Angie might not have even heard it, her back already turned and headed down the hallway with Faith in her arms.

"You messed up!" Lila laughed, slapping a hand against the back of Sabrina's head.  "You big dummy!"

"I didn't know she didn't like that!"

"That's because you're dumb."  Lila laughed sharply, reaching forward and grabbing her video game controller.  "Come on, you're playing with me until dinner."

Playing a game with the brat was among the last things she wanted to do in that moment.  Normally, she wouldn't have said anything, but she felt empowered by Angie being in the house.

"No thank you."  Lila stared, unblinking at the refusal.  "Unless you want to ask me nicely?"

Without an outsider there, she would not have dared to challenge Lila this way, especially not with Kinsley sitting right next to them.  If she had done this very same thing even ten minutes prior, she knew that she would have been sprawled across the ground from the force of Kinsley slapping her.

But they couldn't hit her without tipping off Angie.

"Bree.  You're being a bad girl."  Ice.  The words were pure ice, hanging in the air between them.  Sabrina shivered, her resolve shaking.  She could feel Kinsley's eyes on her, on the back of her neck.  She was terrified to look.

"I... I'm going to go for a walk."

Her original plan had been to find Angie and plead for the woman to get her help - the police, anyone.  But if they couldn't stop her from leaving, it might be just as well to go immediately.  Before she could stand, Kinsley's hand fell on her thigh.

"Bree.  I want you to think long and hard about the choice that you're making right now.  Are you really going to walk outside?"  Kinsley leaned in close, adding a whisper to the question.  "Where she can't hear you at all?  We could just take this to the car."

Sabrina swallowed hard, her mouth suddenly feeling disturbingly dry.

"Mama says that I don't have to ask nicely."  Lila sneered, pressing a controller into Sabrina's hands.  "You do what I want, when I want.  That's all there is to it.  Don't make me ever explain it to you again, Bree.  You're at the bottom.  Say it."

Sabrina clenched her eyes shut, deeply regretting that she hadn't just picked up the controller and played.  She should have known it wouldn't be that easy.

"I'm at the bottom."  She nearly choked on the words.

"And you're going to do whatever I want."

"And I'll do whatever you want."

"Good girl, Bree."  Lila patted her on the head, drawing another blush.  "Kinsley's gonna cook a special dinner.  We're gonna have a great night."  She delivered the words with sweetness, her smile never faltered.

Kinsley rose, taking two steps toward the kitchen before turning around and adding quietly:  "Or we'll make you hurt as soon as she's gone."

She paused for a moment, unblinking.

"A lot."

• Like 9
2 hours ago, Wannatripbaby said:

Welcome back, Kimmy!

Not a whole lot I can say about this chapter except you've still got me on the edge of my seat! :D

Thank you!  I hope you continue to enjoy it!

1 hour ago, Sophie ♥ said:

Angie is such quality content!  She definitely mixes things up and I'm all for that.

So...

...is she your favorite character yet?

35 minutes ago, Sarahbedwetter said:

Looks like Bree’s idea of freedom by getting Angie is going downhill fast. Wonder if she will ever settle and enjoy life in the Dollhouse, time will tell

I mean, you'd have to be pretty petty to not help someone out of a situation like Sabrina's just because they called you by the wrong job title...

I am just so disturbed by this story. It keeps getting a little darker with every chapter. At first when we first met with Kinsey, she was reasonably normal; but, saying things like:

8 hours ago, bbykimmy said:

Or we'll make you hurt as soon as she's gone

is just kinda out there. Plus, the fact that they have effectively turned the house into an ersatz prison by storing sharp objects under points of egress is a little concerning. All of this being said, I feel compelled to keep reading this story, not out of any love or liking for the characters, or out of enjoyment of the scenario, but because of the way you write. Your words keep me coming back.   

45 minutes ago, Shotgun Diplomat said:

I am just so disturbed by this story. It keeps getting a little darker with every chapter. At first when we first met with Kinsey, she was reasonably normal; but, saying things like:

is just kinda out there. Plus, the fact that they have effectively turned the house into an ersatz prison by storing sharp objects under points of egress is a little concerning. All of this being said, I feel compelled to keep reading this story, not out of any love or liking for the characters, or out of enjoyment of the scenario, but because of the way you write. Your words keep me coming back.   

I promise promise promise that it doesn't stay this dark forever.

It is absolutely a psycho-thriller, that was my intention when I first started writing it - but it does get lighter!!

7 minutes ago, bbykimmy said:

It is absolutely a psycho-thriller, that was my intention when I first started writing it - but it does get lighter!!

Just stirring some shitty memories, and it makes me a little squirmy and jumpy. 

9 hours ago, bbykimmy said:

Haven't had to make that promise since Best Of It. ;)

And a good promise it is! I'll be honest, I was thinking of dropping this one depending on how this little dinner party goes. Perhaps it's just because this past week was kinda rough for me, but I was actually a little glad you took a weekend hiatus. I'm not sure if I could've taken it over this past weekend. But we'll just have to see how it goes. 

Chapter Seventeen

Unsurprisingly, Lila won the video game.  Sabrina played with her for nearly an hour while Kinsley cooked, the scents of a rich, cheesy, tomato-y dish wafting through the house.  When the match was over, she gladly put the controller down... only for Lila to pick it up and put it in her palms again.

"You're not even trying, Bree.  If you're letting me win, it's just going to make me mad and I'll make sure you get punished for that."

"I'm not letting you win!"  The reaction came out of nowhere, the frustration and rage bubbling up unbidden.  "I'm not good at these stupid games.  I don't even like video games.  You make me play them."

Sabrina glared at the childish woman, surprised when her eyes started to tear up.

Her voice was a small squeak.  "You... you don't want to play with me?"

She seemed genuinely upset by it.  Guilt touched Sabrina's heart, but it was washed away with a blast of cold fear as she spotted Kinsley in the kitchen doorway.  It was easy to forget what she had been piecing together about Lila.

It wasn't her fault.

She was awful, she was pushy and demanding, she was immature and inconsiderate, and she was being pushed to behave that way by Kinsley and Faith.  She got everything she wanted, she didn't have to do anything for herself.  Kinsley kept her in diapers when she got too upset, and she'd just sit on the ground and watch cartoons... they had turned her from a supposedly brilliant scientist into an overgrown child.

Just like they were turning her into a house pet.

It was a sobering realization.  As she watched a large tear slide down Lila's cheek, her thoughts crystallized.  The "good girl" phrase, the collar, the way she was praised for giving in and punished for resisting.  This was almost certainly what Kinsley had done to Lila as well.  She thought of how mesmerizing those blue eyes were, how powerfully she felt affected by Kinsley's voice.

And she felt bad for Lila.

She was a victim too.

A deep sigh escaped Sabrina's lips.  "I'm sorry, Lila.  I'm just cranky that I always lose.  Can we play a different game for a while?  I like the racing one better."

Lila sniffled, wiping away a tear with the back of her hand.  "Y-you want to play with me?"

"I do.  I like playing with you."  The lie was hard to tell, but she kept her face composed.  She leaned in a little closer, lowering her voice.  "Lila?  Why... why were you wearing a diaper?"

"Well, because Mama- "

"Dinnertime!"  The leader of the Dolls called out, her voice reaching all corners of their house.  Lila popped up immediately, not even bothering to finish her sentence, and walked to the kitchen... to the little card table that barely held the four of them under normal circumstances.  She rose to join them, unsure of how this was going to work out, when Faith's door opened.

Blue hair and brown eyes and a smile as big as the world stepped out, and Sabrina was struck mid-step by just how bright Angie was.  Not just her hair, but her smile.  It was easy to see why Faith gushed over her as she walked toward the kitchen, holding Faith's hand in her own as her red-haired roommate trailed behind.  Faith's neck was a smattering of bruises, bite marks, and lipstick.  She stumbled along behind Angie - her eyes downcast, her smile just as large as her girlfriend's, and her cheeks nearly the same color as her hair.

Lila practically screamed her joy at dinner.  "Kinsley casserole!  I love Kinsley casserole!"

Faith's eyes snapped up, her wide smile turning to a grin.  "Yes!"

"Aww."  Angie stepped toward Kinsley and leaned in, kissing the tall woman on the cheek.  "I'm flattered.  Thank you, sugar."

Sabrina stepped into the overcrowded kitchen, confused.  "What's a Kinsley casserole?"

"Just the best food ever!  Well, ice cream doesn't count.  Is ice cream a food?"  Lila cocked her head to one side before shrugging.  "It doesn't matter.  It's really good.  It's got magic as an ingredient!"

Sabrina was skeptical.  "Magic?"  She felt suspicious as Kinsley dished out the steaming mess of noodles and red sauce, big chunks of meat poking out of it, hamburger and sausage, bits of chicken.  "Wait.  I thought you were vegetarian?"

"And I don't expect everyone else to be.  This is my mama's recipe that I made a few changes to, to make it my own.  Kinsley casserole.  Don't mean I'm gonna eat it.  I have a lovely batch of cheese bread and salad for myself.  I don't mind cooking with meat every now and again."

"Shut up and say thanks, dummy."  Lila stuck her tongue out at Sabrina as she accepted a bowl of the cheesy noodles.  "Thank you M... Kinsley."  She blushed, apparently remembering herself.

Sabrina accepted the steaming bowl.  "We can't all fit at the card table."  The food did smell good, Kinsley obviously had some talent.

"We'll eat upstairs."  Kinsley handed out the last bowl to Faith before grabbing her own food.  "We'll watch something together, we'll enjoy dinner, and then Bree will do the dishes."

Angie smiled as she squeezed past.  "Well that's very sweet of you Bree.  Come on, sweetie.  Let's go sit down."

"Yes honey."

Faith with Angie was night and day from the scowling, serious girl that Sabrina was used to.  Especially of late, ever since Kinsley had "demoted" Sabrina, Faith had been quite hard on her.  But with Angie, she was walking on clouds.  She floated along behind her blue-haired love, her smile as big as ever as they carried their dinner upstairs.

It was a nice change.

As Sabrina stepped toward the doorway, Lila cut her off, walking directly in front of her.  Sabrina stopped short, narrowly avoiding colliding with the other woman, frowning.

Kinsley did the same, leaving Sabrina alone in the kitchen.  "You're at the bottom, sugar.  You go last."

She sighed.  It seemed like the only time she was going to get a break was while Angie was in the room with her.

After a deep, cleansing breath, she made her way up the stairs - only to find the couch completely full.

"Oh Bree, here.  You can have my spot."  Angie began to get up, but Faith stopped her with a gentle hand and a whining voice.

"Honey no, please sit with me?"  Faith turned toward Sabrina, her expression saying everything.  "She doesn't mind sitting on the floor.  She likes it.  Don't you Bree?"

All eyes were on her, and the only pair that looked gentle was Angie's.

"I like it."  She lied as she sat down on the floor near Kinsley's feet.

The food was good at least, as good as it smelled if not better.  Everyone's excitement made sense, and the meal was enjoyable.  Kinsley put on some inane sitcom that Sabrina had no interest in.  She stopped eating every so often to fetch someone a drink as they requested them, but otherwise the meal was uneventful.

Soon the empty bowls were all piled on the coffee table by happy hands belonging to contented stomachs.

"Go ahead Bree."  Kinsley gestured to the pile of dishes.  "Do a good job, make sure you scrape the glass dish."

Irritation spread across her face, but Sabrina obeyed, standing and piling the dishes in her arms.  She could resist, she could refuse, she could fight back... but she knew that the moment Angie was gone, they'd inflict far worse pain on her than if she just complied, obeyed.

She'd find a way out, but it wasn't going to present itself by fussing over some dishes.

The show resumed as she headed down the stairs, laden with sauce-smelling bowls.  The glass baking dish Kinsley used was in the worst shape of all and it was going to take a lot of work to get it cleaned again.

Sabrina grumbled softly to herself as she worked, scrubbing bowls while the laughter of the rest of them crashed down the stairs.

"I hate this."

She spoke only to herself, and only in a hushed tone.  Sabrina wondered if she could slip out the front door unnoticed, but Kinsley's latest threat still held fast to her heart.  She had hurt more in the past month than she had known possible, and she had no interest in seeing what lay beyond the next horizon of suffering.

She nearly jumped out of her skin when she felt a hand gently land on her shoulder.

"Thanks for working so hard for them."  Angie's bright smile was soft and warm, and she was a few inches shorter now with her shoes off.  "Thanks for helping to take care of my beautiful Faith."

"Sure... "

She blinked her surprise at the soft kiss that Angie planted on her cheek.

"She's really special to me."  With that, Angie turned and walked back toward the stairs.

"Wait."

Sabrina's heart was racing.  This was her chance.  She could hear the other three carrying on upstairs.  There might not be another moment like this for a while.

"Hmm?"  Angie leaned on the doorway, waiting.

"I need help."

"With the dishes?  Sorry sweetie, I- "

"No."  Sabrina dried her hands off quickly and stepped closer.  "I need help getting out of here."

"Wha?"  Angie blinked, confused.

Sabrina took Angie's hands in her own.  "I'm a prisoner.  I need help.  I need you to call the police for me, I need to- "

Angie cut her off with a tinkling laugh.  "Oh Bree!  They told me you were funny.  A prisoner?  Of my sweet Faith?"

"No... yes... I mean, I think it's Kinsley behind it all but they won't let me leave and... "

Angie's smile faded, slipping from her face completely as she stood up straight.  "They told me that they rescued you, that you were grateful."

"I was!  Angie, this is a collar!"  Sabria clutched at the steel ring, pulling on it and shaking it at Angie.  "They make me wear a collar... they hit me.  Kinsley beats me.  I... please help me."

Angie crossed her arms, looking distraught.  "This isn't funny, Bree."

"It's not, I- "

"Honey!"  Angie called loudly over her shoulder.  "Honey, can you come here?"

"Coming honey!"

Sabrina's eyes went wide as fear rushed through her.  It was too late to stop her, the sound of Faith's footsteps loomed ever nearer.  Sabrina dashed for the sink, terrified.  She plunged her hands in the water, hoping that the dishes would save her.

"What's up?"

"Bree doesn't seem to be very thankful to be here.  She was telling me how you hit her and make her wear a collar."

Sabrina flinched, studiously ignoring the conversation, her hands shaking in the soapy water.

"I never hit her."  Faith sounded surprisingly defensive.  "Kinsley gave her a couple of spankings, but... "

"Bree?"  There was an edge to Angie's voice that hadn't been there before.  "Are you grateful to be here?"

She barely managed to squeak out an answer.  "Of course."

"Honey."  Angie pushed Faith toward the sink.  "She's lying to me and I don't like it."

Sabrina whimpered as Faith's hand wrapped around her arm.  "Don't lie to my girlfriend, Bree."

"I'm not!  I'm grateful to be here!  I am!  Thank you for letting me stay here, thank you for giving me a place to live, thank you- "

"Honey... "  The one word spoke volumes.

"No!"  Sabrina screamed as her face sped toward the ground.  She tried to catch herself, but Faith held her fast.  Before long, she was on her stomach on the kitchen floor, her arm twisted behind her back, Faith's knee in her spine.  A hand came down across the backs of Sabrina's thighs over and over, bringing new life to the fading bruises covering her legs.  "Ow!  No!  Please!  I'm sorry!"

Words devolved into sobbing, wordless pleas as Faith's hand rained down mercilessly, over and over and over.  Sabrina was in agony, her voice hoarse from begging, from crying, from wailing.

When the beating stopped, when Faith stood, Sabrina was a puddle on the floor, writhing and whimpering, holding her thighs and wishing the pain would subside.

Angie's warm voice fell on her ears.

"Aww, she's suffering so much.. " The words could have been sweet, but not the way she said them.  Not with that hint of malicious glee in her voice.  Like she was cooing about how adorable an animal was.  "You're so cute, honey.  Do you think she's grateful now?"

"I hope so, honey.  For her sake, I hope so."

• Like 7
16 minutes ago, D503 said:

Nice. I wonder if they'll pick up on how disgusted she is with the diapers...

I think disgusted is too strong a word - I don't like to portray any characters as being disgusted because the last thing I want to do is make anyone like me feel bad about what they like accidentally.  I struggled with self-acceptance as a Little for a loooooooong time.

Sabrina is shocked by the diapers, she's confused and a little condescending, but I think disgusted is a step beyond.

Thanks for commenting!  And thanks muchly for the Like :D❤️

• Like 1
4 hours ago, bbykimmy said:

It was a sobering realization.  As she watched a large tear slide down Lila's cheek, her thoughts crystallized.  The "good girl" phrase, the collar, the way she was praised for giving in and punished for resisting.  This was almost certainly what Kinsley had done to Lila as well.  She thought of how mesmerizing those blue eyes were, how powerfully she felt affected by Kinsley's voice

Oh wow. I didn't expect her thoughts to go in that direction. To see Lila as just as much a victim as she is. Maybe she can turn that to her advantage? Maybe now she'll try to understand what's *really* going on instead of just trying to escape? Or at the very least it should help her in dealing with Lila when she gets bratty.

10 minutes ago, Wannatripbaby said:

Oh wow. I didn't expect her thoughts to go in that direction. To see Lila as just as much a victim as she is. Maybe she can turn that to her advantage? Maybe now she'll try to understand what's *really* going on instead of just trying to escape? Or at the very least it should help her in dealing with Lila when she gets bratty.

?  What, did you think Lila was evil or something?

2 hours ago, bbykimmy said:

?  What, did you think Lila was evil or something?

Maybe... >.>

It just never occured to me that Kinsey might've caused her to become like this. I've been viewing Lila as being "in on it" from the start. Like she's always been this way and is perfectly happy to continue being this way. The why never occured to me.

And of course all of this is still speculation. There are still so many hidden layers here.