LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Life in the Dollhouse - Chapter Twenty-Six (4/20)

Hopefully this is a talk about what exactly Lila's deal is. It's fairly clear she isn't just "sensitive." Does she have a developmental disorder? If so, that's something Sabrina definitely should've been told!

This chapter made my cry and then had me worried for Bree when Kinsley has finished ‘talking’ to her.

Kimmy, you’ve successfully made me cry at one of your stories, I haven’t managed to make it through any of yours without crying!

The mark of a good writer is one who can make you emotionally connected with the characters 

On 2/25/2020 at 9:49 AM, bbykimmy said:

OMG I love this analysis!!

I'm surprised Kinsley came off as cold, she's generally very affectionate when she's not working... or being challenged.

I'm really curious how if your feelings change after this chapter!

Hehe thanks!! I've never followed a story along chapter-by-chapter so it's fun getting to comment with my thoughts as it goes along!

I think it might just be because the story doesn't spend a lot of time on when things are smooth sailing (since otherwise you wouldn't really have a story!) and zooms in on the moments of conflict, so I could only remember the times when Sabrina was challenging the status quo and not when she was having a great time chilling in the house.

Also, after the last two chapters...yikes! I'm so curious about what Lila's deal is. There seems to be something else going on because these mood swings are really intense. 

Side note though, that Lila Special sounded really vile! Poor Sabrina. I can't help but feel that she's learning a lot of really bad habits and coping mechanisms. Like, girl, you gotta stand up for yourself! Don't just cave in now in the hopes for something better! I've totally done things like that and it never works out.

21 hours ago, Wannatripbaby said:

Hopefully this is a talk about what exactly Lila's deal is. It's fairly clear she isn't just "sensitive." Does she have a developmental disorder? If so, that's something Sabrina definitely should've been told!

Lila is a sweetie who does nothing wrong!  Everyone else is just mean.

19 hours ago, Sarahbedwetter said:

This chapter made my cry and then had me worried for Bree when Kinsley has finished ‘talking’ to her.

Kimmy, you’ve successfully made me cry at one of your stories, I haven’t managed to make it through any of yours without crying!

The mark of a good writer is one who can make you emotionally connected with the characters 

Aww, I'm sorry I made you cry!  You might want to get off the ride now.  It doesn't get brighter for a bit.

10 hours ago, Lyra Silver said:

Hehe thanks!! I've never followed a story along chapter-by-chapter so it's fun getting to comment with my thoughts as it goes along!

I think it might just be because the story doesn't spend a lot of time on when things are smooth sailing (since otherwise you wouldn't really have a story!) and zooms in on the moments of conflict, so I could only remember the times when Sabrina was challenging the status quo and not when she was having a great time chilling in the house.

Also, after the last two chapters...yikes! I'm so curious about what Lila's deal is. There seems to be something else going on because these mood swings are really intense. 

Side note though, that Lila Special sounded really vile! Poor Sabrina. I can't help but feel that she's learning a lot of really bad habits and coping mechanisms. Like, girl, you gotta stand up for yourself! Don't just cave in now in the hopes for something better! I've totally done things like that and it never works out.

I'm glad you are!

I think it's easy to forget the immense kindness they show when one of them is hurting.  Cuddles, love, and patient affection any time an outside influence threatens a member.  Even at the beginning of this chapter, Bree was low and they were all immediately there to care for her.

Deal!?  What makes you think Lila has a deal?  She's just a misunderstood sweetie.

:D  I'd eat it!

8 hours ago, Bonsai said:

There seems to be a pattern where cold stuff (ice blocks, ice cream) is used as “last straw” to trigger Bree. If I were her, I would stay away from the freezer.

?

I didn't even notice!

Hidden symbolism, the cold world knocks Bree down another notch.

Chapter Ten

"Look, I said I was- "

"When.  We.  Get.  Home."

It wasn't the first time she had tried to apologize, and it wasn't the first time that Kinsley had shut her down.  The car was quiet, no music.  Lila had opted for the back seat, leaving Sabrina alone in the front.  Sniffling sounds could be heard from behind her, and a glance showed that Lila was curled into Faith, who was stroking the smaller girl's hair.

Sabrina felt awful, but she also felt irritated at the same time.  Nothing she said should have brought this sort of reaction.  She did act like a child and everyone knew it.

Unconsciously, she crossed her arms over her chest as she stared out the window.

The silence was deafening.

It was almost a relief when they pulled into the driveway.  Faith and Lila got out immediately, heading inside and leaving Sabrina alone with Kinsley.

She spoke quickly to get her thought out without being interrupted.  "I'm sorry I hurt her feelings."

"Who's at the bottom of the hierarchy?"

Sabrina sighed heavily, gritting her teeth.  "I am.  Whatever.  Look, my fucking cat just died today, my dad's a homophobic asshole, and I'd really just rather not deal with this today."

It was Kinsley's turn to sigh.  "You're right.  You're right.  You've had a bad day, it's understandable.  We'll address this tomorrow."

With venom, Sabrina spat her words.  "Thank you.  I'm going to go for a walk, I'll catch you later."

"You shouldn't go off on your own."  Kinsley's hand was on Sabrina's shoulder, drawing a small sneer.  It wasn't a purely gentle gesture.

"Yeah well, I'm going to.  I make my own decisions and I need some time alone with my thoughts.  I have to think about whether this whole hierarchy is even right for me."

She didn't give Kinsley a moment to respond.  She slipped from the car and closed the door behind herself and started walking, with no real destination in mind.

The old building didn't loom any more.  The brick pillars were familiar, the sagging roof was familiar, even the fat squirrel in the tree next door was familiar.  The fact was that this odd place, the Dollhouse of Sortwell, had become so normal for her.

She stood with a hand on the doorknob and took a deep breath.

"Everyone gets mad sometimes.  You hurt her feelings, you apologized.  They're your friends, they took you in when you had nowhere else to go, they've made you a permanent part of the house - not just a guest, a doll.  Family."  Another deep, cleansing breath.  "Kinsley is nice, Faith is kind, and Lila is sweet.  You're just having a bad day.  Tomorrow, everything will be better."

She had been walking for an hour or two, texting with Jules as she went.  Bringing her up to speed on her life of late... but leaving out the whole "hierarchy" idea and the fact that she had been acting as basically a live-in servant for the house lately.  The thought brought back a flash of anger, but she took another long breath.  Being mad wouldn't do any good.

She had to find a way up from the bottom of the hierarchy...

Or she had to leave.  It was that simple.

The thought of it hurt, however.  She had only been living with the dolls for a short while in the grand scheme of things, but it was hard to turn her back on the only people who helped her out at her lowest.

Jules wasn't exactly offering her couch in Charlotte.  Not for more than a couple of days.

Her furniture and her clothes had undoubtedly been pawned.  She hadn't even tried to contact her old landlord.

It was just too stressful.  It was much easier to relax with the girls.

She clenched her eyes for a moment and pushed the door open, to find a very normal scene.  Lila, on the couch playing a video game.  Faith hanging out with her, holding her soda.  Kinsley was probably upstairs.  Everything was normal.

Sabrina release the breath she didn't realize she was holding.

"Hey gays."  It was a term of endearment, one of a million in-jokes in the house.  "Sorry again I hurt your feelings earlier."

Lila paused the game and looked up, a smile on her lips but a touch of sadness in her eyes.  Guilt bloomed anew in Sabrina's heart.  

"Grab a controller.  We're getting ready to fight the level 3 boss, we could use your help.  We'll worry about the rest tomorrow.  Kinsley ordered a couple of pizzas, we're just... taking it easy tonight."

It felt like a massive weight had been lifted from her shoulders.  It wasn't until just then that she realized exactly how much she had dreaded having to leave the Dollhouse, having to find a new place to live with even less than she had before.  She didn't even technically own any of her own clothes at this point - it was a sobering thought.

The controller felt right in her hands, even though she had really never played many games before crashing at the dollhouse.  Laughter was soon following, but there was always a slight strain to Faith's usual mirth.  The pizza was delicious, and the dinnertime television - an older sitcom on Netflix - was fun.  They ate on the couch upstairs, basking in the glow of the sixty inch television set.  Kinsley wrapped an arm around Sabrina's shoulders and planted a kiss on her temple.

It was a good night.

Sabrina went to bed with a light heart, full of hope.

Sunday.

It used to bring with it a sense of dread, a longing sadness that the weekend was over and the capitalist grind was beginning again, just to leave her aching for Friday night when she could have a moment to herself.

But for weeks now, Sunday had just been another day with her friends, with people who were looking out for her.  Lila was apparently even going to work tonight... although the burning question was:  what did she even do for a job?

The smell of waffles floated through the house - she planned on just having a bowl of cereal, but it was a nice smell to wake up to.  She stretched as she walked, relieving herself in the restroom and washing her hands before emerging to the living room.

And stopping cold when she saw Kinsley on the couch, next to Lila and Faith.

The television was black.  Dead.

Like the silence in the room.  There were no smiles to be found.

"Hey gays... "  Sabrina ventured nervously.

Kinsley stood, walking over to Sabrina and towering over her.  "We need to talk about what happened yesterday."

"I'm really sorry, it was a really bad start to the day and- "

"You're being demoted."

"What?"  Sabrina stared up at the fierce face of the usually bright and sunny Kinsley.  Her eyes always looked like ice, but they rarely looked cold.  "What does that even mean?  I don't work- "

"You walked off yesterday.  You were mean to Lila.  We only have a couple of rules, Bree.  Be kind and care for each other, and don't make Lila cry."

Sabrina's pulse raced as alarms went off in her brain.  Kinsley was so close.  Kinsley was so tall.  Instinctively, she slid her right hand behind her back, the wrist with the bracelet.

"I wasn't mean, Lila was super rude to me and I snapped at her.  I said I'm sorry.  We had a good day yesterday, I'm a reasonable person- "

"You're not a person."

She said the words with such conviction, such finality.  Chilling.

"Wh.. what?  What are you talking about, of course I am!"

"Kneel."  A finger pointed sharply to the ground.

Sabrina's eyes darted to Lila and Faith.  Lila looked down suddenly, covering her face.  There were tears in her eyes.  Faith rose slowly, something in her hands.  Panic began to rise in earnest within Sabrina.

"Wait... what are you doing?  What are you talking about?"

"You're being demoted, Bree.  You're not a person anymore.  You have to earn it back.  You just couldn't be content being at the bottom, you had to break the very few rules that we have.  Do you think it was kind of you walking off like that, leaving us all to worry?  What if something happened to you?  What if you got hurt?"  A hand rested on Sabrina's shoulders.  Kinsley's words were filled with concern, but there was only frost in her tone.  "On your knees."

"What are you going to do?"  Instinctively, she tried to take a step back, her heart pounding.  Kinsley held her fast, and moments later Faith was driving a foot into her leg, making it too hard to stand.  She stared up at both of them as Faith handed over another steel band, the same she wore on her wrist but bigger.  "What is that?"

"Be.  Quiet."

"Stop!  Wait!  I don't want this!  We said everything was fine, we said- "

The world exploded in a shower of stars, light beaming from every corner of the suddenly-sideways room.  Her shoulder hurt, and when her vision cleared, she was staring at the green shoelaces of Faith's sneakers.  Her hand went to her cheek where Kinsley had hit her.  Eyes watering, she lay there, stunned.

"Y... you hit me."

It sounded like the words came from someone else, somewhere else.  Bewildered, disbelieving.

It took a few beats before Sabrina realized they came from her own lips.

A few beats more before rage grew in her heart.

"You.  Fucking.  Hit.  Me."  Planting both palms on the ground, she pushed herself up and came to her feet fighting.  She aimed right for Kinsley's head, swinging upward with a wild, angry hook.  Her only thought was to strike back.

It was so hard for her to process what came next.  There was the sound of something heavy hitting the ground to her left.  A pain in her hand.  The ceiling, the side of the couch, the wall.  A sharp pain on the back of her head.  Hands on her ankles.

Blinding pain on the back of her right thigh.

Somehow, her brain pieced it all together.  In a flash, Kinsley had caught her punch and thrown her to the ground before grabbing her by the ankles and forcing her onto her back, her bottom exposed and her knees near her chest.

Three more blows fell like thunder before she had enough wits about her to cry out.  She kicked her feet and screeched, a primal wail, but that only caused the violence to rain down on her even more fiercely.  The fight left her quickly, overtaken by tears.  Her hands were slapped many times, knocking them away from shielding her thighs.

And all of this through the fabric of her pajama bottoms.  At some point, Faith had begun holding Sabrina's hands above her head, keeping them out of the way of Kinsley's punishment.  Shaking, sobbing, gasping for breath and the backs of her thighs on fire, Sabrina finally rolled onto her side, coughing and begging as the women released her.  She was barely able to process anything as Faith lifted her up under her arms to a sitting position.  The world was blurry, partly due to the tears, partly due to the lightheadedness that came along with so much sudden crying and panting.

She only barely registered the feeling of cold metal closing around her neck, Faith holding her chin while Kinsley's hands worked.

Lila's voice floated across infinite haze in the living room.  "She scared me.  She was going to hit you."

"It's okay, sweetie, everything's going to be okay."

Slowly the pain cleared, and Sabrina's hands went to her neck.

To the solid, near-seamless steel band around her throat.  More than enough room for her fingers to grasp it, enough room to slip her hand through the loop, but no clasp.  No latch.

Just like the bracelet.

"You're not a person until you learn to behave."

• Like 10
  • Thanks 1
3 hours ago, Sarahbedwetter said:

Wow, she’s really done it this time. Been demoted from a person to....to, well only time I’ll tell.

Loving the story, well done Kimmy

Who knows?  Maybe if she would just be good.

29 minutes ago, Wannatripbaby said:

One word: yikes. o_o

I know!  No diapers yet?  No sex?  What the heeeellllllll

Chapter Eleven

It was unreal.  She had been excused to go wash her face... and she couldn't pull her eyes away from the steel ring around her neck.  It rested heavily on her collarbones.

The irony of the name struck her.  A bitter taste.

They had fitted her with a steel collar.  Like an animal.  

Her thighs burned, it had been hard to walk into the bathroom.

She had to get out.  They had gone crazy.  

Everything had been fine the night before.  Pizza and games and laughter, the last gasp of normalcy.  Futilely, she wrapped her hands around the collar and pulled, this way and that... but it was no use.  It wasn't coming off.  Like the bracelet, it had a tiny bolt in it - and Kinsley had the key.

But it could be cut off... she hoped.

The first step was to get out of the house.  She slipped down the hall, back to her room... only to find the door locked.

Kinsley's voice called out in response to the doorknob rattling.  "You need to ask before you can go to your room."

"What?"  Sabrina demanded without thinking.  "It's my room!"

Her legs gave out as stomping footfalls came toward her.  Her hands went to her mouth as Kinsley approached faster than Sabrina was comfortable with.  She huddled outside her door, shivering.

"You will ask permission before you can go in your room, Bree."

Her words were a whimper, her voice a squeak.  "I'm sorry... may I please go in my room?"

"Why."  It wasn't a question, it was a challenge.  Kinsley's arms rested at her sides, her postured seemingly relaxed, but Sabrina could tell that she was waiting to grab her.

"I just want to get dressed."  It was a lie.  She wanted to hide, she wanted to lay down.

"We're not leaving the house.  You're not going anywhere, so you don't need to get dressed.  Problem solved."  Kinsley didn't move, didn't walk away.  She just stood, staring down at Sabrina.  Waiting.

"I want to lay down for a little bit."

Kinsley sprung into motion, Sabrina flinched but was soon on her feet.  Kinsley grabbed her by the arms and lifted, pressing her against the wall with a thud before taking her by the chin and glaring into her eyes, leaving Sabrina feeling about three feet tall.

"You need to stop telling me what you want, because I don't care.  Your wants don't fucking matter."  The curse word had so much more energy, emphasis.  Sabrina's knees began shaking involuntarily.  "You're at the bottom, Bree.  You're going to do what you're told and you're going to be good.  Unless you need another spanking so soon?"

It barely felt like the beating she had endured should be called a spanking.  "No!  Please!"  Sabrina tried to shrink back, tried to look down but Kinsley held her fast.  "I'm sorry!"

"Good."

Sabrina slid back to the ground as Kinsley released her.  She watched the taller woman turn and walk away, taking a turn at the end of the hall and ascending the stairs in confident motions.

Her heart sank as she thought about running out the front door barefoot and in pajamas.  She imagined running down the street, trying to find a cop... but she didn't trust cops.  She had nowhere to go, she had a rap sheet for drug possession...  Sabrina buried her face in her hands for a long moment as she despaired, as the wheels of her brain spun round and round trying to think of a way out, trying to think of at least a next step.

Her head snapped up as she realized she was sitting right outside of Lila's bedroom.  Lila, who was roughly the same size as she was.

Quietly, she slipped into the room and headed for the closet.

Her blood froze as she heard Faith's voice behind her.  "What are you doing, Bree?"

Sabrina's hand was closed around the doorknob of the closet.  She trembled as she let go, turning slowly and hiding her hands behind her back.

"Nothing, Faith."  She spoke quickly, as quickly as her breathing.

Faith crossed the room just as quickly and wrapped her fingers around the steel ring that dangled around Sabrina's neck.

"Oh really."  Her skepticism was palpable.  Without another word she began walking to the living room.  Out of instinct, Sabrina pulled back, dug her heels in as she was pulled forward.. but it hurt.  The metal dug into a spot between two bones in her neck and she gave in quickly, stumbling along behind Faith, who half-dragged her to the couch, shoving her onto it unceremoniously.  Sabrina landed with a grunt, right next to Lila.

"Stop it!  Stop!"  Sabrina sprung to her feet on sheer instinct - instincts that had been getting her in a lot of trouble that day.  She raised a hand to ward off Faith's incoming hand, but it wasn't a slap that was headed toward her.  Faith's hand connected, open-palm with her shoulder and the red-haired pixie shoved her to the ground with a great deal of force.

"Stay down."  The words were a warning as Faith sat on the couch.

Sabrina was reeling as she lay on the floor, staring up at the sideways world.

"I thought we were friends... "  She sounded more pitiful than she intended, weaker.

"What were you doing in Lila's room, Bree?"

Lila sounded offended as she spoke.  "She was in my room?"

"I... I was just going to borrow some clothes."

"You were in my room!?  Kinsley!!"  The last word was a scream, shrill and piercing, seeming to rattle the glass of soda on the end table.

Sabrina began begging immediately, any semblance of dignity gone.  "No please!  I'm sorry!  I'm so sorry!  I just wanted to borrow an outfit, I just wanted to- "

"What is going on down here!?"  Kinsley, the person who had been so kind and understanding was terrifying when she was angry.  Sabrina was beginning to miss the other Kinsley, the one she had been forming a crush on, whose lap she had sat on just yesterday.

A stream of apologies poured from Sabrina's lips.

Lila screeched, pointing at the cowering woman.  "She was in my room!  She was going to steal my clothes!"

Sabrina felt the collar, pulled from behind her head, pressing into her throat, drawing her upward.  She had no choice but to stand.  "Ow, ow!"

"Why did you need clothes, Bree?"  Ice.  That chill tone that she had heard before in the tall woman's voice.  "Didn't we talk about this?  We're not going anywhere, right?"  Sabrina's hands went instinctively to the collar, wrapping her fingers tightly around the steel but it had no give, and it did nothing to prevent Kinsley from yanking her even closer.  She trembled against the taller woman's body, her eyes looking downward, at Kinsley's chest.  All the while, she could feel those cold blue eyes burning into her.  "Were you going somewhere?"

The lie came instantly.  "No!"

Fingers on her chin, forcing her gaze upward.  What had once been a sweet gesture was now so frightening.  Everything felt like it was moving a mile a minute, like the very air was electrified.

"Then why did you need to take Lila's clothes?"

"I... " Sabrina's mind spun, trying to invent a reason, trying to come up with something that made sense.  Something other than the truth.  "I just didn't want to wear pajamas, that's all."

"Didn't I say specifically that you didn't need to get dressed?  Didn't I just say that to you?"

"I just wanted... "

"And I told you that your wants.  Don't.  Matter."

The world moved all at once.  Lila and Faith moved from the couch just as Kinsley sat down, dragging Sabrina down with her... who found herself staring at the floor, and Kinsley's feet.  Her stomach was over Kinsley's lap.  She tried to climb off, to stand up, but she was held fast by the steel collar.  She hated that thing more than anything in that moment.  But all feeling except for fear left her as the first strike landed.  On her bare bottom.  In that fluid motion, her pajama bottoms had been slid down.

Kinsley's open palm slammed into her over and over, and all Sabrina could think of is how much she wanted it to stop.  She squirmed, she slid off the other woman's lap only for Kinsley to grab her around the legs and haul her back into position.  And she didn't stop until long after Sabrina's voice had grown hoarse from begging and crying.

When the end finally came, Kinsley let her slide to the floor, panting and sobbing, and pulling her bottoms up.

"I didn't enjoy that."  Kinsley reached down and stroked her hair, causing Sabrina to flinch immediately.  "Do your wants matter, Bree?"

Her answer was a moan between choking sobs.  "No... "  Her hands went to her backside as she curled into a ball on the floor.  "No I'm sorry."

"Tell me, do your wants matter?  Say it."

Fire burned as fiercely in her cheeks as it did on her bottom.  "My wants don't matter... "  She wanted to hide.  She wanted to crawl under something and disappear, it hurt so badly and she had been powerless to stop it.

Faith's voice came from above.  "Why don't your wants matter, Bree?"

"Because... "  She didn't want to say it.  She knew what they wanted her to say but she just couldn't.

Faith knelt down next to her, lowering her face close and asking again, with a cruel edge to her voice.  "Why don't your wants matter?"

"I... I... "

Faith's hand slammed down into the very same spot Kinsley had abused and drew a scream from Sabrina's lips.  "Why don't your wants matter, *Bree*?"

"Because I'm not a person!"  Sabrina yelped, holding her damaged flesh.  "I'm not a person... I'm not.  Please don't hit me anymore, please... please I'm sorry."

Faith's resumed her gentle tone, the compassionate friend Sabrina was used to.  "Just be good.  It's that easy.  You knew that trying to take Lila's clothes was wrong, didn't you?"

"Yes... "  Sabrina managed the word between sniffles.  Her ass felt like it was on fire, the pain was constant and unyielding.  It hurt more than all of the other spankings that Kinsley had given combined, and it didn't seem like the pain was ever going to stop.

"And you're going to be good now, aren't you?"

Sabrina only nodded, wiping her tears with the back of her hand.

"Good girl."  Kinsley knelt down and stroked her hair.  "Good girl."

You're not a person.

The words echoed around in her head, mingling with the good girl, confusing her.  The touch of pleasure she felt from the praise was confusing, mixed with the humiliation of her position on the floor, helpless before the people who cared for her so much... but hurt her so much.

"Are you a good girl?"

The question from Kinsley as she stroked her hair sent shivers down Sabrina's spine.  A tingle formed in the pit of her stomach, a thrill, but all jumbled with fear and pain.

"I'm a good girl."  It was barely more than a whisper, a squeak.

"I know you are.  Everyone makes mistakes, but you'll learn from them.  You're a good girl.  I'm going to go back to work now, okay?"

Kinsley headed upstairs, Faith to the kitchen.  Lila leaned in close to Sabrina's collapsed form.  Everything still hurt, she didn't have the willpower or the energy to move.

"Please be good, Bree.  I like you so much.  I'm really glad that you're here with us.  You're probably my favorite doll that we've ever taken in... well, except for Faith.  We'll have so much fun together, like we did last night!  Just be good."

With that she plopped on the couch, stroking Sabrina's hair much the way that Kinsley had, before continuing her game.

Just be good.

• Like 9
  • Sad 2

Wow, she doesn’t learn.

I kinda feel sorry for her though, it’s a lot for Bree to take in, especially in such a short period of time. I hope she realises that Kinsley, Faith and Lila all just want what is best for her.

“Be good and we will have fun together” + “what you want doesn’t matter, because you’re not a person” = Let us do the thinking and just obey, the outcome will be good for us and therefore also (maybe) for you.

I'll admit, this story is getting hard for me to read. In the good way, mostly. I mean, you advertised it as dark and you've certainly delivered! I dunno why this is hitting me harder than, say, It's the Little Choices or Breaking The Girl or really most S&P stories do. Maybe just because this is more "realistic" than most of those? Maybe because I now know several friends who have been/could soon be homeless and could very well find themselves preyed upon by people like this under the guise of "helping" an unfortunate soul? Maybe I've just grown softer in my old age lol. 

To be clear, I'm not stopping. Just thought you might be interested in the (beautiful) turmoil you've put me in. :D

4 hours ago, Sarahbedwetter said:

Wow, she doesn’t learn.

I kinda feel sorry for her though, it’s a lot for Bree to take in, especially in such a short period of time. I hope she realises that Kinsley, Faith and Lila all just want what is best for her.

It's okay to feel sorry for Sabrina :D

...but even by calling her "Bree", you're siding with Kinsley, Faith, and Lila!

4 hours ago, Sophie ♥ said:

So true.  So true. *nods sagely* 

>_>

2 hours ago, Bonsai said:

“Be good and we will have fun together” + “what you want doesn’t matter, because you’re not a person” = Let us do the thinking and just obey, the outcome will be good for us and therefore also (maybe) for you.

That's so cynical!  ?

Also, they said she could be a person again if she was good!

1 hour ago, Wannatripbaby said:

I'll admit, this story is getting hard for me to read. In the good way, mostly. I mean, you advertised it as dark and you've certainly delivered! I dunno why this is hitting me harder than, say, It's the Little Choices or Breaking The Girl or really most S&P stories do. Maybe just because this is more "realistic" than most of those? Maybe because I now know several friends who have been/could soon be homeless and could very well find themselves preyed upon by people like this under the guise of "helping" an unfortunate soul? Maybe I've just grown softer in my old age lol. 

To be clear, I'm not stopping. Just thought you might be interested in the (beautiful) turmoil you've put me in. :D

I've had a couple of people tell me it's getting hard to read, and for that I'm sorry - the story is pretty dark.  I won't blame anyone for bowing out.  But there are a few fans out there who complained regularly that I wasn't going dark enough :D

8 minutes ago, bbykimmy said:

I've had a couple of people tell me it's getting hard to read, and for that I'm sorry - the story is pretty dark.  I won't blame anyone for bowing out.  But there are a few fans out there who complained regularly that I wasn't going dark enough :D

Lol yup. This certainly calls back to your earlier stories for tone and feel.

It probably also didn't help me that I chose to read this after a rather emotionally-taxing morning (nothing serious, just regular Daddy stuff) and I still chose to read this knowing it would put my emotions through the shredder. Not my best plan. *nervous chuckle*

But these sorts of feelings are SOOOOOO important to explore through fiction. And it's so incredibly rare to find good stories that explore them. Anybody can write a feel-good diaper story (especially depending on your definition of "feel-good." Wink.) But your stories tear at the heart and strike at the soul! And they do so with the intent of exploring difficult subjects like BDSM relationships.

I know you don't believe in God, but if you did I'd say you were doing God's work. And yes, I realize the irony of attributing that to a fetish story. XD

Phew, this story is a gooder! I mean it is dark as night, and making me a little squirmy with the quasi-slave business, and the unpersoning of Sabrina. That being said, the writing is on point, and I am sure that all things will resolve to sunshine and rainbows for Sabrina in the end. I hope so in any case. 

2 hours ago, Wannatripbaby said:

But these sorts of feelings are SOOOOOO important to explore through fiction. And it's so incredibly rare to find good stories that explore them. Anybody can write a feel-good diaper story (especially depending on your definition of "feel-good." Wink.) But your stories tear at the heart and strike at the soul! And they do so with the intent of exploring difficult subjects like BDSM relationships.

I know you don't believe in God, but if you did I'd say you were doing God's work. And yes, I realize the irony of attributing that to a fetish story. XD

This above quoted segment, it one hundred percent true, and I wish I had the words to say so myself. However, I will just echo the statement. This, so much this. 

On 2/27/2020 at 6:32 AM, bbykimmy said:

I think it's easy to forget the immense kindness they show when one of them is hurting.  Cuddles, love, and patient affection any time an outside influence threatens a member.  Even at the beginning of this chapter, Bree was low and they were all immediately there to care for her.

Deal!?  What makes you think Lila has a deal?  She's just a misunderstood sweetie.

:D  I'd eat it!

I was definitely taken for a bit of a loop though. They were too nice after Sabrina had a terrible, horrible, no good, very bad morning and I spent that whole chapter waiting for the other shoe to drop. And then it did, super hard! She's not even a person anymore—yikes!

Like, I love that dark thrill of co-mingling pleasure and pain and being humiliated in front of others (sometimes I feel like my whole life is just a quest to have everyone tell me that I'm a good girl!) but she's really getting preyed upon here by the rest of the house. I hope things come up aces for Sabrina soon!!

I feel really bad for Sabrina. You always write the most sympathetic characters, so it makes it hard to read. Hopefully, there's a bright light at the end of the tunnel, that doesn't involve Stockholm syndrome or something.

Sorry for the lateness of the chapter!  It was a heck of a day, friends.

Enjoy!

------------------------------

Chapter Twelve

It was what seemed like hours before Sabrina felt like she could move.  Just as she was preparing to crawl onto the couch, Faith's phone began chiming some kind of calypso tune.

"Time for work, sugar."  Faith rose and took the controller straight out of Lila's hands, who furrowed her brow instantly in a dark scowl.

"I don't want to.  Call in sick for me.  I'm going to beat the game tonight."

"You have to go."

"I don't want to!"

Sabrina flinched, curling into herself near their feet.  She wished she could disappear entirely, but it seemed like crawling away would only draw their attention.

"Well then I guess you won't see Mallory... but if you go I'll buy you a Lilarito after work."

This smoothed Lila's expression nearly instantly - for a moment.  She crossed her arms over her chest and stuck her lower lip out in the fakest pout ever seen.  "Fine.  But you're buying me a Baja Blast too."

"Deal.  Now go get dressed, I'll pack you a snack."

Sabrina thought she might escape unnoticed after Lila disappeared down the hall and Faith rose to move to the kitchen... but as she crawled toward the stairs, Faith called for her.

"Come help."  The simple words caused her to flinch, but with effort she rose to her feet and hobbled to the kitchen.  It hurt to walk, she limped to stand next to Faith.

The last thing she wanted to do right now was resist.  Her muscles ached from the beating, she could feel her flesh bruising already.  "What can I do to help?"

"I need to grab something from my room, you fill a baggie with cheese crackers for her.  You know the kind she likes."

Sabrina cocked her head to one side.  "Um, sure."

The task was so simple.  Box from the shelf, baggie from the drawer, crackers in the bag.  It only took her a minute or so, and as she was sealing up the zipper on the plastic bag, she heard the jingle of Faith's keys behind her.  Before she could turn around, she felt Faith grab the steel ring around her neck, followed by a loud click and a tug.

She found herself chained by the neck to the handle of the stove.

"What?"

"You tried to run earlier."

"I did not!"  Redness blossomed in her cheeks as she told the lie, and she found herself looking down.

She could hear the sneer from Fatih.  "You must think I'm really stupid, Bree.  Why else were you going in Lila's room?  Now Kinsley's busy upstairs and Lila and I are leaving, I'm driving her to work."

She spoke before she could catch herself.  

"Wow, does she do nothing for herself?"  Faith's glare was terrifying to the point that Sabrina flinched without Faith moving an inch.  "I'm sorry!  I didn't mean it."

"Yeah.  You're going to stay right here until Kinsley's done working.  You can reach everything you need to make a sandwich.  Just... try to be good for a while, okay?  I'm making it easy on you.  I do still have to tell Kinsley what you just said about Lila and where you are."

Sabrina's eyes went wide in an instant.  "Wait!  Please!  Please don't tell her, I'm sorry.  I'm really sorry!"  She sank to her knees at Faith's feet, pleading.  "Please, I'm sorry."

"Just be good, Bree.  It really isn't that hard.  Just.  Be.  Good."

Faith snagged the bag of crackers and headed for the stairs, the despair in Sabrina's heart growing with each step.  She took the chain in her hands and examined it - it was locked to itself at each end with a sturdy padlock, one looped around her collar and the other looped around the stove door handle.  Her only hope was to pull hard enough to destroy the handle... but that would make a ton of noise and alert Kinsley.  An involuntary shiver went down her spine.

Lila's irritatingly joyous tones sounded from the doorway.  "Oh, that's a great idea!"

She looked shockingly professional in her slacks, maroon blouse, black flats... and a lab coat.  In a couple of steps she was next to Sabrina, holding the chain and inspecting it.  It was a heavy one, thick links - not easily broken.  Sabrina stayed quiet, defeated.  Nothing she said to Lila would help.

They were crazy.  She had to focus on escaping first and foremost.

"This is a great idea Faith!  Now she'll have to be a good girl.  You're a good girl though, aren't you Bree?"

Heat came to her cheeks once again, instantly.  That mix of pleasure and fear.

"Come on, honey.  We've gotta go."

"Ugh.  Fine!"  With a pout, Lila stomped off.  Faith lingered for a moment to fix a hard stare on Sabrina, who sat perfectly and unerringly still.  She couldn't take it, and looked down at the floor feeling defeated.  Only the sounds of her footfalls indicated that she walked away.

When the sound of the key in the lock of the front door finished, Sabrina sat up with a sigh, trying again to find a weak spot in the chain either on the stove handle or at her neck, but it was no use.  The chain was sturdy and so were the padlocks, she was stuck unless she wanted to destroy the stove handle... which she knew wouldn't end well for her.

How did I get myself into this?  All I ever wanted was friendship, all I needed was a little help... 

She couldn't tell how long she followed those thoughts, cursing herself for not leaving sooner, wishing that she didn't have to leave at all - things had been so good until very recently.  After a while, she busied herself with the dishes, pulling the chain to its limit and stretching to put some things away.  The collar had warmed from her body heat, when she pulled the chain taut it pressed a cold spot into her throat, the front was much cooler than the back, where the metal was constantly resting on her neck.  She wrapped her fingers around it again, searching for the catch but it was as seamless as she knew it to be, the same as the hated bracelet.

A sandwich later, she found herself sitting on the floor with the pressure in her bladder growing.  Now the stove handle was starting to look tempting... but she knew it should be a last resort.  She glanced at the dirty cup on the counter with a blush - she'd pee in that before she broke the stove.  She leaned around the stove to call out to Kinsley, only to find herself stopping mid-syllable as she was calling to Kinsley's knees standing right in front of her.

"Ki- um, Kinsley, I was wondering... "

"I see you're being a good girl."  The words were as soft and kind as the gentle stroke over Sabrina's short hair.

"Yes, Kinsley."  Sabrina was meek, it wouldn't be worth anything to raise Kinsley's ire now.  Not after suffering in silence and boredom of the kitchen for so long.

"What were you wondering, pretty pet?"

Sabrina could feel the blush burning the tops of her ears all the way down to the nape of her neck.  It was almost too much, that rush of shame mingling with the pleasure of her touch and attention.

A whisper was all she could muster in her defense, her eyes looking down to Kinsley's feet.  She felt had to stick up for herself, at least a little.  

"Don't call me that.  I'm not your pet."

Chains jingling filled her ears as she was unceremoniously pulled to her feet by the metal leash.  Sabrina's eyes widened in shock as she followed the pull, standing, her eyes wide and looking up in reaction, right into Kinsley's.  Those pale blue eyes were amused, but with a sharpness to them, a danger.

"Oh, but you like it, Bree."  Sabrina's eyes were already wide, but they managed to open further, a gasp escaping her lips as Kinsley's hand slipped into the waistband of Sabrina's pajamas, only a thin layer of cotton keeping fingers from her mound.  "Unless there's another reason you're damp down here?  You think I can't tell, pet?  Your blush is halfway down your spine, you silly thing."

She tried to pull away, heart thumping in her ears as her palms went to Kinsley's arms and pushed... and achieved exactly nothing.  Kinsley had one hand on the chain and the other on... Sabrina.  A split second later, the hands were withdrawn, the padlock on the stove handle removed.

The chain dangled heavily from her neck as Kinsley leaned in close.

"You like me, Bree.  And I like you.  Be a good girl and this won't be so bad.  It'll be... fun."

The way the last word was drawn out, half whispered, sent a shiver down Sabrina's spine.  As Kinsley turned and left the room, Sabrina sank to her knees, wobbly and breathing hard.  She hated her body in that moment for betraying her.  She couldn't help but find Kinsley attractive, there was something about her energy, about those eyes, that drew her in.

The chain clinked tanglibly as she lowered, pooling on the ground before her.  With effort, she shoved away those thoughts, focusing on the matte, scuffed leash.

I have to get out of here!

Gathering the chain in her hands and holding it to her chest, she stood slowly, gauging how much sound it would make.  She figured that running around with a chain attachced would only help her case that she was escaping from an abuser.  At this point, it seemed better to take her chances with the cops, pajamas or no, warrant or no - things had gone from uncomfortable to downright scary.  Stepping carefully, she watched for Kinsley.  The bathroom door was open... and she had to go, but escape was the priority now.

Faint music came from upstairs... Kinsley must have gone back to work... she tiptoed to the front door, turning the handle slowly while clutching the chain close with her other hand.  She eased the door open, taking a tentative step onto the cold stone of the front porch.

It won't be fun to walk with bare- 

The thought was interrupted by a shoulder in her stomach, not painful but not exactly gentle either, and the ground quickly moved away from her as life went sideways and she found herself staring at the ground, looking down Kinsley's back as she was carried back into the house.

"Bree, I'm disappointed in you."  Sabrina felt as though she might cry as the blue sky disappeared behind the closing door.  "I really thought you'd be good, I really thought I could be gentle and kind with you."

The despair was quickly replaced by fear as she found herself lowered to the floor on her back, her ankles in Kinsley's left hand.

"No please!  I'm sorry!  I'm sorry!"

The palm came down on her right thigh, igniting the already sore spot, causing her vision to blur from the pain.  Just one strike and she was already in agony.

"I want to be nice to you.  I want you to be a good girl."

There was no tingle at the words this time, only fear and pain.  Her hands went frantically to the backs of her thighs, tears streaming down her cheeks.

"I'll be a good girl!  Please!  I'll be a good girl!"

"What are you?"

"I'm a pet!  I'm your pet, please don't hit me again, please it hurts... "

Every tiny movement in Kinsley caused Sabrina to flinch, to tense up in fear of the incoming blow, the searing pain... but nothing came.

"Are you a person?"

Sabrina was sobbing, completely overcome.  "No!  No, I'm not a person.  I'm a pet.  I'm a pet.  Please... "

"What's your name, girl?"

"Bree!  My name is Bree!"

"Tell me your name and tell me what you are."

Her heart ached as she felt all her resistance, all her pride, crumbling to dust.  "Please... please... "

"Tell.  Me."

"My name is Bree and I'm a pet, not a person, I'm a good girl who does what she's told.  I'm a good girl.  I'm a good girl.  I'm a... "

Soft lips on her face, her ankles lowered gently, the pleasant touch of fingertips accented by the unyielding feel of the metal rings on those same compassionate fingers... hands that could bring gentle pleasure, care, comfort... or incredible pain.  Gasping sobs came from her mouth, the world a swirl of blacks and purples behind her clenched eyes.

"I love you, my good girl.  Do you love me?  I've seen your shy smiles, I can read you so easily."

"I love you!"  The world was so blurry beyond her eyelids, but Kinsley's sweet smile waited behind that curtain of tears.  She repeated the words over and over, whispering desperately as her chest heaved involuntarily.  "I love you, I love you.  I'm a good girl."

"You are a good girl, shhh.  Shhhh...  Everything's going to be okay."

That tender hand, the bringer of pain and safety, brushed over her hair - longer than it had been in ages.

"I love you, I love you... "

"I know you do, pretty pet.  I know you do.  Shhh, look at me.  Look."

With difficulty, Sabrina slowed her breathing, rubbing her eyes with the backs of her fingers, wiping away the tears.  Kinsley's smile was there, gentle and loving, that same smile that had warmed her heart so many times before, that smile had promised that they would take care of her, save her from the ruins of her life.

"If you ever try to run again," Kinsley's warm smile never faltered, "I will break your fucking legs."

• Like 8

So... now we can add borderline-rape to Kinsey's flaws. O_o Like, I expected one of them to force themselves on Sabrina sooner or later. But within the first few hours of her un-personing?

This is gonna add a few more years of therapy to what Sabrina was already gonna need to recover. And it hasn't even been a day.