LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Life in the Dollhouse - Chapter Twenty-Six (4/20)

11 minutes ago, Wannatripbaby said:

I don't think it's slow at all. More like... relaxed. Calm. In 3 short chapters Sabrina has gone from a lonesome stranger to a part of a family! That's pretty fast!

I am a bit wary of Lila though. O_o

Also wasn't there mention of a 4th member? Angie or something? Why haven't we seen her yet?

She was mentioned, but she doesn't live there.  Angie is Faith's girlfriend.

Also, why are you wary of Lila?

3 hours ago, bbykimmy said:

She was mentioned, but she doesn't live there.  Angie is Faith's girlfriend

Ah. Thanks for clearing that up. :D

3 hours ago, bbykimmy said:

Also, why are you wary of Lila?

... mostly because Sophie was so eager to point out what an angel she is lol. XD

Chapter Four

The next two weeks flew by.  Faith took the filled out applications for her, and Sabrina found herself not getting dressed and just hanging around the house, cleaning, making simple meals, and playing games with her temporary roommates in an easy rhythm.  Kinsley worked on her computer each day, Faith went to "gigs" irregularly, and every so often she took Lila along with her.  Those days were the strangest, essentially alone in the house and watching Kinsley's disturbingly massive library of movies and television shows.  The sort of thing she never really allowed herself time to enjoy in the day-to-day struggle of survival.

It was almost alarmingly relaxing.

Sabrina was actually surprised when Kinsley asked her to go grocery shopping, providing her not with her own clothes, but with a lovely short dress - the sort that Lila would wear out.

"Do you know where my bag of clothes got off to?"  She hadn't wanted to bother Kinsley with it, but holding the dress, she overcame her southern urge to avoid making a fuss.  Dresses had never been her idea of enjoyable attire.  The hair on her head was no longer short and stubbly, but unexpectedly soft when she ran a hand over it.

It was past time to shave it.

"Oh, Faith didn't tell you?" Kinsley looked uncomfortable, a frown darkening her usually happy expression.  "We took your clothes off to the laundromat... but they lost the whole bag.  They gave the load to the wrong customer or something.  I'm sorry hun, I was hoping we would have gotten them back by now, but Lila doesn't mind loaning you some clothes."

Sabrina took the news surprisingly hard.  The last of her possessions, gone.  The one thing that was unmistakably hers.  She felt suddenly vulnerable and held the dress close, shaking.

"It's okay, sugar.  We can take you shopping and buy you a thing or two, or you can use your first paycheck to replenish your wardrobe."

"But nobody's called me back.  Faith turned in all those applications, but I haven't gotten one single call.  I've been here a week longer than I planned, and I'm starting to feel really guilty about it.  I eat your food and- "

"And you're our friend.  You clean up, you make food, you provide joy and companionship.  Not a one of us is sad that you're here, Bree."

Bree.  That nickname had been coming up more and more over the past week.  Lila had switched to using it exclusively, but this was the first time it had come from Kinsley's lips.

"I just- "

"Shhh."  Sabrina found herself with arms wrapped around her, holding her tightly to Kinsley's chest, a hand stroking her too-soft, too-long hair.  "Everything's fine.  We're glad you're here and you're certainly not the first person who stayed a little longer than they thought they would.  Now go get dressed, we'll get cheeseburgers on the way back from the store."

The conversation ended as Kinsley gently pushed her toward Emmie's room before turning and walking away, calling to the other two dolls, asking if there was anything special they might want from the store.  Sabrina stood in the hallway for a moment, looking at Kinsley's back, the blonde curls bouncing as she animatedly talked to the other two.  Kinsley was in the most sedate clothing Sabrina had seen yet, a simple dark blue tunic top and blue jeans.  The dress in her own hands was decidedly less casual, a sleeveless A-line with small flowers in blue and violet.  A stark contrast to her preferred camo pants and tank tops.

Kinsley glanced back at her with a smile and a wave, shooing her off to Emmie's room to change.

She really wasn't being given a choice, and this wasn't the hill she wanted to die on.

The dress looked uncomfortable, and her unshaven armpits stood out displeasingly against the light fabric of the dress.  A look in the mirror revealed her very butch hair and nipples obvious with the lack of a bra.  Excepting her breasts, she looked very much the part of a rebellious tomboy being forced to wear a dress by her mother.

And she didn't like it.

"Kinsley," she called as she stepped from Emmie's room, closing the door behind her.  "I need a bra, does anyone have one I can borrow?"  Hers were B cups, Faith looked like she might have a similar fit.  "Or can we pick one up while we're out?"  A borrowed bra was never comfortable, they never fit right.  She didn't need one a lot of the time, the benefit of having smaller breasts.

"That dress looks so good on you!"  Lila gushed from her spot on the couch as Sabrina emerged into the living room.  "I love it!"

Sabrina's cheeks felt hot.  She found herself being guided to the couch and sat down next to Lila while Faith slipped her shoes on her feet - she hadn't even noticed the other woman.

"You don't want to borrow one, sugar.  I'm sorry about your laundry bag, we'll get you one while we're out."  Kinsley took Sabrina by the hand, leading her toward the front door.

"Wait!  I need my wallet.. and... "  Sabrina frowned as she realized that the dress had no pockets, no way to carry her rather masculine wallet - or her phone, for that matter.

"You don't need it, I'll buy you a bra - do you even have the cash for one right now?"

"I've got a twenty."  Sabrina objected.  "I can... "

"Hush, you might need that later.  Come on, we'll only be a bit."

"You might want to take care of your armpits tonight though, hun.  No offense."  Faith looked even more mature than usual in her grunge-chic.  The crimson-haired woman waved as Sabrina was tugged out the door, sputtering and stammering.

"Wait wait wait!"  Sabrina dug her heels in as they stepped out onto the porch, the first time she had really been outside in over two weeks.  "This is not okay.  I'm not comfortable, I want- "

Her words ended abruptly at Kinsley's stern face.

"Tell me what you want, Bree.  Tell me what demands you have."

"I just want some pants, some other clothes... "

"It hurts me that you're being this ungrateful.  Do we ask too much of you?"  Sabrina couldn't maintain eye contact at the shaming.  She looked down at her ratty, worn sneakers.  "It's just a quick trip to the store.  You can stay here if you want."

"No, I'm sorry.  It's... it's fine, it's fine.  It's just a short trip.  You're right."

"Thank you."

Sabrina followed to the car, her head hung and feeling quite terrible about herself.  Kinsley is right.  It's just a dress.  It's just a short trip.  It's fine, it doesn't matter.

The drive was silent, tense.  Sabrina stared out the window, feeling worse than naked.  She had no ID, wearing unfamiliar and unflattering clothes, and Kinsley was driving a little too fast for her comfort.  Sabrina was extremely cautious when driving, getting pulled over was far too big a risk to be in a hurry anywhere.

"I'm sorry."  Sabrina was still looking away from Kinsley as she spoke, her voice quiet.  "I should have... "  She trailed off, gripping the seat with her right hand tightly.

"I'm sorry too.  I shouldn't have gotten so upset, you didn't do anything wrong.  I just want what's best for the people who come to us, and there have been a few that took advantage of us.  You didn't deserve- "  She stopped mid-sentence as the whoop of a siren came from behind, red and blue lights flashing.  "Shit."

Sabrina panicked, tears coming to her eyes almost immediately.  Terror filled her at the thought of being pulled away from her new friends, from her saviors.  She had been trying so hard to get back on her feet, to overcome her past mistakes.  And now it could all go up in a flash just because she had complained about a dress.

"I'll handle this, sugar.  Just play along, okay?"

Sabrina could only nod.  Kinsley rolled the window down and took a deep breath.

Just as the officer came into view at the driver's side window, Kinsley began to shout.  "I told you that getting to that party wasn't worth it, you ungrateful child!  You didn't even shave your filthy pits!  Oh Lord, Robby is going to be so mad at me."  Tears were rolling down Kinsley's cheeks as she seemingly began to hyperventilate.  Shame flooded Sabrina, who began to cry as well.

"Ma'am, I need you to calm down.  Do you know why I pulled you over?"  The silver glasses reflected the two tear-stricken women, raw emotion above the stone-faced mouth of the officer.  Square jawed and deep-voiced, he sounded like he was trying very hard to maintain his own composure.

"I'm so sorry, officer.  We're late for her father's birthday party and I told her he'd understand if we were a little late... he's a good man, y'understand.  He's a God-fearing man.  I'm so sorry, I shouldn't have been speeding.  I just couldn't take her crying, and- "

Sabrina shrank into her seat, wrapping her arms around her stomach, trying to keep her tattoos hidden.  It wouldn't help if her ink torpedoed Kinsley's ruse.

"Ma'am, calm down.  You were doing 43 in a 35.  I need you to slow it down, okay?"  The officer looked deeply uncomfortable at the display, and Sabrina could read it on his face - he'd dealt with domestic issues with "God-fearing" aggressive husbands before.  She stared in shock, her sobs overcoming her as fear gripped her heart tighter than she was squeezing her arms together.  This could end well, but it could all still go sideways.

"Yes officer, I'm so sorry!"

"I'm going to let you off with a warning, but I need you to be more careful.  Get your daughter to that party, but stay under the speed limit, y'hear?"

"I will officer, thank you sir.  I'm so sorry.  Thank you so much."  As the officer turned and somewhat awkwardly walked away, Kinsley lowered her voice.  "Bree, I swear, don't you dare tell your father about this, you got me?  I love you so much, I love you."

The look in the other woman's eyes, a sharp stare, told Sabrina that she needed to respond.

"Yes, Mama."

Shopping was awkward and Sabrina felt shaky after the adrenaline rush of the near-disaster.  Kinsley insisted that she continue calling her "Mama" while they were out, just in case.  Sabrina didn't really care for it.  She was guided around the store, pulled by her hand, and generally treated like an unruly teenager.  About halfway through the trip, Kinsley stopped suddenly in the middle of the Coke aisle and pulled Sabrina in quickly for a hug, wrapping her arms around the smaller woman and pressing the side of her head into her bosom.

"I was so scared I was going to lose you.  That I was going to fail you.  That a stupid fight would take you away from us.  I'm supposed to be protecting you - please, Bree.  Please, that was too close for me.  Please don't fight me on the little stuff?"

Sabrina's emotions were a thunderstorm inside her, fear of losing her friends and her freedom, sadness, and shock that she was being blamed for all of this.  This could have all been avoided if they'd just given me some pants...  But that thought was banished by a hot tear falling on her cheek from above.  She wrapped her arms around Kinsley as well.

"I'm sorry, I won't fight you on the little things."  What choice did she have?  Argue that it wasn't her fault and potentially get kicked out?  It was obvious that Kinsley was convinced that she was in the right, and a dress wasn't worth facing the streets again, not after weeks of feeling so happy and secure in the Dollhouse.

She hoped things would return to normal soon.

• Like 10

And so the cracks are beginning to show.

17 minutes ago, bbykimmy said:

"We took your clothes off to the laundromat... but they lost the whole bag.

Press X to doubt.

X

And yet, that not-so-subtle manipulation was almost forgotten by the end of the chapter. Which just goes to show how well-written Kinsey is. She very clearly cares about Sabrina, and it's that exact sentiment that drives her actions, fueled further by the certainty that she knows what's best. A very scary and often-dangerous combination to have in a Dom.

Minor ever so slight edit needed in Chapter 4 - its the Chatper - or is this some new profound section of the story ?

6 hours ago, Wannatripbaby said:

And so the cracks are beginning to show.

Press X to doubt.

X

And yet, that not-so-subtle manipulation was almost forgotten by the end of the chapter. Which just goes to show how well-written Kinsey is. She very clearly cares about Sabrina, and it's that exact sentiment that drives her actions, fueled further by the certainty that she knows what's best. A very scary and often-dangerous combination to have in a Dom.

I'm glad you're enjoying her as a character!  She's a lot of fun to write.

5 hours ago, Lanthey said:

?

:D

5 hours ago, Sarahbedwetter said:

Wow, so her bag was ‘accidentally’ lost and she’s wearing dresses that are cute and younger than her.

The regression has started.

brilliant part, it’s a great story 

What?  It was obviously a mistake!  Mistakes happen!  There's nothing nefarious going on!

3 hours ago, BabyLock said:

Minor ever so slight edit needed in Chapter 4 - its the Chatper - or is this some new profound section of the story ?

Got it!

1 hour ago, bbykimmy said:

I'm glad you're enjoying her as a character!  She's a lot of fun to write.

:D

What?  It was obviously a mistake!  Mistakes happen!  There's nothing nefarious going on!

Got it!

We never can tell with your stories if things are and accident or not. It’s one of the things I love about your stories. 
Heck it’s one of the things I love about you 

14 hours ago, bbykimmy said:

"I was so scared I was going to lose you.  That I was going to fail you.  That a stupid fight would take you away from us.  I'm supposed to be protecting you - please, Bree.  Please, that was too close for me.  Please don't fight me on the little stuff?"

?I foresee more Little things happening...

The hairs on the back of my neck are tingling as we see some manipulation going on. At this point I don't even trust that the cop being pulled over was a real cop! I remember that they did this on Queer Eye...

Excited for more! I can see things are picking up.

Chapter Five

"I'd really rather not."  Sabrina grumbled as she remembered to close her legs, sitting on the couch in the dress.

"But it's so cute!"  Lila's laugh was high pitched but jolly, she was genuinely amused.  "You should call her Mama all the time!"

"I'm glad nothing bad happened."  Faith plopped down on the other side of Sabrina, wrapping an arm around her shoulders.  "That must have been really scary!"

"It was.  I'll be honest, I cried."

Faith couldn't hide her wry smirk.  "I bet that the only thing that saved you is that dress.  It might work in the future.  Minors don't need to carry ID."

"I'm twenty-six!  I have tattoos!  I can't pass for a teenager!"

"I'm twenty-six," Lila countered, "and I get mistaken for a teenager all the time.  Just wear long sleeves.  I call Kinsley 'Mama' in public sometimes.  It just makes things easier.  It's no big deal."

"Wait, you already call her that?"  Sabrina blinked, turning toward the smaller woman, equally surprised at her admission and her age.

"Sometimes... shut up."  Lila's cheeks flushed pink and she turned away, picking her controller back up from the couch.  She scowled and huffed, grumbling, "Maybe you secretly want it, and that's why you're objecting so much."  The TV came to life once again, gunfire and zombies.

"I do not!"

"Very convincing!"  Faith laughed, standing up and stretching.  "Maybe you shouldn't resist so much, hun.  We're only trying to help, y'know."

"You're right, you're right.  No sense in being a baby about it."

A wide, knowing smirk spread across Faith's lips.  Sabrina cocked her head to one side, wondering what in-joke she was missing, but for once the two didn't explain it.  She cleaned up the remainder of the cheeseburger dinner that Kinsley had purchased and headed to the bathroom for a shower.  Frowning at her reflection, she sighed.  A razor was waiting for her on the sink, one that hadn't been there that morning when she brushed her teeth.

She didn't like shaving under her arms, she had stopped quite a while ago.  It got her looks sometimes but generally the sort of person that would thumb their nose at armpit hair wasn't the sort of person she wanted to associate with.  Similarly, she rarely shaved her legs - but thankfully the hairs there were blonde and generally unseen, exposed by the hem of the dress.

The water in the shower was nice and hot, despite the age of the tub and the plumbing.  Water cascaded over her, washing away her stress and pain as always.  Showers in the Dollhouse were nice.  Relaxing, restoring, luxurious despite the modest conditions.  At the end, she complied and scraped away her rebellion, leaving her armpits hairless and then with a sigh and an irritatingly long amount of time, her legs matched.  With her hair being more than the smallest amount of stubble, she was starting to look more feminine - and she didn't particularly care for it.

"Dresses and shaved legs."  Her reflection didn't answer, of course.  "But it's no big deal, right?  I'll get a job soon, it's only temporary... and it might help me land a job."

She stared down at her arms, the towel pinned in her pits, around her chest.  The intertwining roses on her left forearm and an abstract tribal design on her right.  She'd get more if she had the money.  Sabrina loved her ink, her declaration of her identity, that she wouldn't be shackled by the expectations of traditional society, supposedly "polite" society - but she couldn't deny that it had hindered her job searches before.

She needed to shave her head again, and soon.

Faith was just stepping out of Emmie's room as Sabrina exited the bathroom, wrapped in the towel.  "I moved some clothes into your closet, not much but this way nobody has to deliver you a new outfit every day.  Sorry I just went in, I tried to ask you while you were showering, but I don't think you heard me knock."

"It's okay."  Sabrina felt a little irritated at the invasion of her space... but it wasn't really her space.  It was Emmie's room and she was just sleeping in it.  "I appreciate it."

She was deeply relieved to find an unopened pack underwear, a couple of pairs of blue jeans, and a half-dozen old but simple t-shirts.  With a grin, she pulled on a grey t-shirt that declared "I Hate Shirts With Words On Them".  They were all ladies' cut, apparently - tiny sleeves that didn't go halfway to her bicep, fabric pulled tight across her chest to accentuate her breasts.  She preferred loose, men's shirts or tank tops, but she wasn't going to complain.  It wasn't her usual standoffish clothing, but it was a lot better than the dress had been.

She ran the damp towel over her hair one more time, frowning that it wasn't dry yet when her phone buzzed on the dresser.

Jewellee: I haven't heard from you in a week, what's the word?

With a grimace, she began tapping out a reply with her thumbs.  She shouldn't have left Jules hanging.  It was hard to admit to herself that she had actually been enjoying herself lately and hadn't thought as much about talking to the friend who had been digitally standing beside her for so long.

RoseAndThorns: Sorry Jules, I've just been really busy.  Trying to find a job.

Sabrina carried the towel back to the bathroom, shutting her door behind her.  After hanging the towel to dry, she plopped down on the couch next to Lila to read.

"It's just that I'm not sure at this point how to tell Angie, you know?  Sometimes I want to be the domme, but she's so, so good at it that I just kind of melt."  Faith wasn't even looking at Lila as she spoke, both of their eyes turned toward the TV.  "Watch out!  You're getting flanked."

Jewelee: How's it going?  Any offers?

"Got him!  Look Faith, just tell her.  Or, I dunno, spank her ass one night.  Maybe she'll get the hint.  Bree, are you more dommy or subby?"

RoseAndThorns: None so far, not even an interview yet.  I'm going to start pounding the pavement tomorrow

"What me?" Sabrina blinked, glancing up at the pair.  Lila's eyes were still fixed on the screen, but Faith was looking rather inquisitive.  "I don't know, I'm not really into that stuff.  Like Fifty Shades of Grey?  No thanks."

Jewelee: But you're still staying with them, right?  The Dollhouse actually exists, you're not just pulling my leg

"That book is garbage," Lila said derisively.

"No no, not like that at all."  Faith shook her head.  "Like, do you want a taller partner or a shorter partner?  Do you want to be the one kissing or do you want someone to kiss you?"

RoseAndThorns: It exists, they're actually really nice

"She's a sub."

"I am not.  I um... I guess I like it when my partner's taller.  I like being kissed more than I like being the kisser, especially if they're taller."

"And you want someone to tie you up and spank you."  Lila's grin was enormous even though she was still fully focused on the game, shooting and dodging.

Jewelee: Are the rumors true?  That they're into weird stuff?

"I do not!  I've never done anything like that."  It was difficult holding essentially two conversations at once, but she wasn't ready to let go of her connection with Jules in that moment.

RoseAndThorns: Not really?  At least not that I've seen.  They just like video games a lot and some dirty jokes, pretty normal

The current conversation didn't go far enough to prove that anyone was into "weird stuff", spanking was tamer than some of the stuff she'd read in her novels.  Her thoughts drifted to The Claiming of Sleeping Beauty, a book Rice had written under a pen name... and one that Sabrina had never finished.  It was all about sex slaves and humiliation - it had been too much for her, the entire four-book set was in her apartment but she hadn't read anything but the beginning of the first book.  Sabrina stared down at her phone, feeling the heat rising in her cheeks.

"Oh my goodness, you blush at the drop of a hat."  Faith laughed, setting a gentle hand on Sabrina's leg.  "Look, you like it when someone tall leans down and kisses you, right?  Even though you're quite butch, you like to feel... pursued."

"I mean, everyone likes that, right?"

Jewelee: Tell me everything!

"All I'm saying is, if you like these things, that that means you might be a little more on the submissive side... and you might actually enjoy it if you gave it a try."

RoseAndThorns: Sec

"I don't think all of that kinky stuff is for me.  Power to you if that's your thing, but it's just not mine."  It wasn't entirely the truth.  She had some small curiosity about it but was far too embarrassed to admit it.

"Sure, sure.  What about you, Lila.  What about the cute security guard at work?"

"Mallory?  Oh, she's going to be mine at some point."  Lila giggled, a tiny girlish laugh that didn't match the tone of her words at all.  "I really want to squish her boobs."

Sabrina couldn't help but laugh over the absurdity of the childlike Lila's statement.  It was hard to think of her as an adult at all, honestly, which only made her declaration seem sillier.  

Lila shot a split-second glare at the other woman before snapping her attention back to the game.  "What?  You're gay, you don't like boobs?"

"I'm bi."  Sabrina sounded more defensive than she intended to, that small gap still between herself and Lila.

"And I'm a lesbian but we're both gay, dummy."  Lila sneered, pausing the game and frowning at Sabrina. "Jeez, you're so dense sometimes.  Do you or do you not like boobs?"

"On a woman, sure.  Not so much on a guy."

"Ugh!  You're being a brat.  Faith, drop some ice in her underwear."

"What!?"

"Sure thing."  Faith got up and headed for the kitchen as though this were a normal request, as though Lila had asked for a soda.

Sabrina followed her, eyes wide as she opened the fridge.  "You can't be serious.  Wait.  Faith!  Stop!"

"You're officially one of us now!"  Lila's voice rang out from the living room as Sabrina screeched, reaching around behind her to try and fish the ice cube out of her panties.  Faith had moved so confidently, so efficiently.  She had plucked an ice cube from the bin in the freezer, taken one step and grabbed Sabrina by the wrist, spinning her around and in one fluid motion, releasing the wrist and pulling back the waistband of her jeans.  The ice hurt against her flesh, but as she reached for it, Faith slapped her hand.

"Faith!"

"You earned that one.  You're one of us now."  Faith smirked, folding placing her hands on her hips - ready to smack a hand away again.

"What does that even mean?!"  The ice was beyond uncomfortable, it was painful against her skin.  Sabrina gritted her teeth and turned around, reaching back to attempt fish it out again.  Faith reach around her and batted her hands away.

"Is this too much bullying for you, Bree?"  That was the first time Faith had used the nickname, and Sabrina's heart sank.  "This is how it is in this house.  We were feeling you out, now we know we like you.  You like us, don't you?"

The trickle of cold water slid down, dripping through the thin fabric of her panties, dripping down her thigh.  Sabrina winced.  "Of course I like you.  I've really enjoyed living here the past couple of weeks.  But that doesn't mean- "

"You're the new girl," Lila called out.  "That means we're going to pick on you a bit.  It just means we like you.  Take the ice out of your pants and come play!"

With gritted teeth, she tried once more.  This time, Faith allowed it.  Sabrina tossed the remnants of the ice cube in the sink and rubbed some warmth into her bottom.

And swore she'd get Faith back for that one, in some subtle way.

• Like 9

Ha! Ice cubes in the undies! Classic! XD

Also Lila seems so aggressive for someone who's supposed to be "sensitive." I don't know how I should feel about her exactly. But so far they aren't good feelings...

On a side note, one of my Littles (who does NOT read ABDL fiction) decided to give this story a shot and absolutely fell in love with it! ♡♡♡ I then told her she should check out BtG and she loves that one too! Read like 10 chapters in one sitting. :D

23 hours ago, Diaperingdaddy said:

Love it!

Gosh!  Sorry I didn't comment at all yesterday.  I got sucked into Final Fantasy 14 and I played aaaaaaaallllllll day.  It was nuts.

I'm glad you're enjoying it, and thank you for commenting!  I'm hoping that the comments will liven up now that the story's getting juicy!!

22 hours ago, Wannatripbaby said:

Ha! Ice cubes in the undies! Classic! XD

Also Lila seems so aggressive for someone who's supposed to be "sensitive." I don't know how I should feel about her exactly. But so far they aren't good feelings...

On a side note, one of my Littles (who does NOT read ABDL fiction) decided to give this story a shot and absolutely fell in love with it! ♡♡♡ I then told her she should check out BtG and she loves that one too! Read like 10 chapters in one sitting. :D

True fact, that one has actually happened to me.

Lila is... well, she's a complex character :D  You can be both sensitive and aggressive.  She's the sort that can't take a compliment very well - and I can't say much more than that without giving things away!

19 hours ago, Sarahbedwetter said:

This is brilliant. I’m loving it with every chapter that goes.

Still trying to work out the characteristics of each character to see who they remind me off. 
Bravo Kimmy
?

Thank you thank you!!

So, when I write a character, I start with a kernel.  A single fact or facet of the character that I know I want to focus on, then I build off of that.  This one is a little different because the original kernels that make up the characters are exaggerated traits of people that I know :D

I'm glad you're enjoying it, and thank you for commenting!

And now, on with the show!

==========================

Chapter Six

RoseAndThorns:  Okay, so apparently they have some kind of prank war going on and now I'm part of it

Jewelee:  Like what?

RoseAndThorns:  Like okay, it started with me irritating Lila
RoseAndThorns:  And she told Faith to put some ice down my pants and she did

Jewelee:  Lila's the small one?  The one that looks like a kid?

RoseAndThorns:  Right.  I got her back though, I froze all of Faith's bras

Jewelee:  lol
Jewelee:  What are you, 12?

RoseAndThorns:  Shut up
RoseAndThorns:  It was fitting revenge

Jewelee:  So what happened?  You said it's a war

RoseAndThorns:  It got a little physical  
RoseAndThorns:  Faith is a lot stronger than she looks
RoseAndThorns:  We ended up wrestling in the living room
RoseAndThorns:  I escaped her hold 'cuz double-jointed

Jewelee:  lol

RoseAndThorns:  She wasn't ready for that
RoseAndThorns:  So now I have to be on the lookout

Jewelee:  Sounds like fun?
Jewelee:  I hope you win ❤️

RoseAndThorns:  I'm no pushover
RoseAndThorns:  I'll win

"Bree!  Come on!  We're heading out to dinner."

Out to dinner.  That was odd, they almost never went out.  Other than shopping or a quick walk, they almost never went out in general.  Someone would either order pizza or would run through a drive-thru and bring it home.  Sabrina had gone on several short trips, but no real "outing".

RoseAndThorns:  Gotta go

She slipped her phone in her back pocket and headed out to the living room.  "Where are we going?"

The three of them were standing by the front door, Kinsley at the back nearest the door, Lila to the left with a huge grin on her face, and Faith to the right with her arms crossed over her chest and a scowl.  "We're going out to the Burger Shack, the one with unlimited fries."

"Oh I like that place, I haven't eaten there forever."  Sabrina studiously ignored Faith's glare - it was obvious she was still upset about her bras, though they would be long-returned to room temperature by now.  "Let's go."

"We just have one problem."  Faith's foot was tapping on the ground as she spoke.

"You put Faith's bra in the freezer?"  Kinsley asked in that way that wasn't really a question, but the way a parent asks a child to confess.

"Sure did."  Sabrina grinned.  "She tossed ice down my pants.  Turnabout is fair play."

Lila only grinned wider, bouncing from foot to foot with sudden energy.  Sabrina didn't feel so sure anymore.

"Are you sorry?" Faith demanded.

"Are you sorry for putting ice down my pants?"

"You were being a brat.  I was correcting your behavior.  I don't need to apologize for that.  I tried to discuss this with you earlier today, but you walked away."

"You tried to pin me to the ground!  Of course I walked away, I'm not going to fight you."

"Faith is within her rights to discipline you, Bree."  Kinsley's tone was serious, but her words seemed absurd.

"What!?  Discipline me for what?  I just said I don't like tits on a guy!  And how is tossing ice down my underpants within her rights?"

Kinsley shook her head, sighing.  "Look.  We have a pecking order here.  I'm at the top, you're at the bottom.  Lila and Faith are above you."  Sabrina blinked as her normally friendly host laid out this previously unmentioned set of rules.  "If either of them decide you need to be punished, then you will be.  How's your job hunt going?"

Sabrina had been cut off before she could object to the mention of punishment.  She blushed, looking down.  "I haven't gotten a single callback.  Yet.  I was-"

"Did you ask Faith to take you out?  Or to bring you more applications?"

"I was going to... "

"You were going to continue to enjoy our hospitality as long as you could?"

Guilt washed over Sabrina.  She had been doing her best to help out around the house, to be a productive member of the group, but the fact was she hadn't been actively looking.  All of the applications that Faith had brought to her had been filled out, Sabrina had given them back to Faith to turn in... but she hadn't followed up after that.  She had been planning on doing just that for well over a week, but there was always something to do, something to watch, something to play with the other housemates.

"It's not like that... I was going to ask Faith to take me to some places to apply in person, pound the pavement, you know... I just... "

"You just haven't."  Kinsley folded her arms as well.  "Look, you're one of us now, right?  You're not just crashing here at this point, you live here."

"I do?"  It hadn't even been a month.  "You mean, you want me to stay?"  Lila looked overjoyed, Kinsley looked very happy, but Faith looked irritated at best.  Does she not want me to be here?

"Absolutely!  Very yes!" Lila's grin was ear-to-ear as she swayed back and forth, her eyes shining.  "Don't you want to?"

It didn't take much thought for Sabrina, a smile crept across her face - the past two weeks had been the least stressful, most enjoyable time in quite a long time.  They accepted her here, they joked with her, they played games together and talked about their lives and experiences until well into the night.  She felt like, for the first time in her life, she fit in.  The guilt was still there, gnawing at her, but she could promise to try harder.

"I mean, of course I do... the past couple of weeks have been the best.  I'm so thankful for you, for your hospitality."

"So you're staying?" Faith's scowl softened, one corner of her lips upturned.

"Yes, thank you!"

Faith stepped forward and placed her hands gently on Sabrina's shoulders.  "Then there's one thing you need to do.  You have to be punished for freezing my bras."

"You're serious?  What are you going to do?"

Kinsley nodded, still standing by the door.  "Nothing much, Bree.  This is your first punishment."

"If you don't count the ice!" Lila giggled, wrapping herself around Kinsley's arm, her eyes never leaving Sabrina's.

"You're going to go change your clothes," Faith explained calmly. "Go grab the dress that's in your closet, and the white tights from the dresser."

"There's no dress in- "

"Go, Bree."  Faith stepped back, her arms crossed again and a smug smile on her face.

The image that looked out at her from the mirror on the back of the door was not the one that she expected.  The dress was simple, loose hanging, and de-emphasized her bust.  The hem of the skirt fell just to her knees, the white tights underneath combining to make her look much younger than she was ready to admit.

"I'm twenty-six."  Her reflection didn't seem to believe her.  She ran a hand over her too-long hair, the prickly softness of the length she preferred was gone and it was beginning to feel fluffy.  "And I'm shaving this when we get back."

She looked herself up and down again, the soft pink of the dress covered in small red flowers.  Drawing a deep breath, she focused on the fact that they had accepted her, that she was a part of the house now.  This small indignity would be worth it, they were her friends.  Two weeks of being around them essentially twenty-four hours a day had solidified that bond, and for the first time since she could remember, she felt hopeful for the future.

Faith beamed, her irritation gone as Sabrina returned to the living room.  "Oh you look darling!  I told you it would fit."  The last comment was aimed at Lila, who simply stuck her tongue out at Faith.

"So why do you want me to look younger?"

"We just need to get you used to the hierarchy."  Kinsley stepped forward, wrapping an arm around Sabrina's shoulders and pulling her close, towering over her.  "And you seem to think you're more mature than Lila, don't you?"  Against her will, Sabrina's cheeks responded, burning red and revealing her true thoughts.  "Well you're starting at the bottom, sugar."

"How do I climb up?  You said Faith came after Lila, so it's not a time thing."

"That's for you to figure out, my dear.  Now come on, I'm hungry."

"You look really, really cute Bree!"  Lila took Sabrina's hand in both of hers and tugged her toward the door.

Dinner wasn't so bad, other than the waitress referring to Sabrina as "the little sister".  She had tried to correct the woman but had earned a swift kick in the leg from Faith underneath the table as a warning.  The food was good, the company was good, and everything was very normal excepting the interactions with the staff... and having to hold Kinsley's hand in the parking lot.

She was very glad to be back to the old house on Sortwell, to the swinging shingle and the creaking floorboards.  The moment they were through the door, she headed straight back for her room.  It didn't feel like Emmie's room now, not just some place she was squatting in, they had accepted her into their bizarre little commune.  Still, she couldn't wait to get changed.

Faith called after her before she had gotten halfway down the hall.  "Where are you going?"

"I'm going to go change, get out of this dress."

"Oh no you don't.  You're in that dress because you froze my bras."

Sabrina whirled, placing her fists on her hips.  "I froze your bras because you put ice down my pants!"

"Which we've already established that I'm allowed to do.  But you're not allowed to put my freaking bras in the freezer!  So get back here, we're going to play some games."

"I will, right after I change."  Sabrina turned and walked away, headed for her room and ignoring Faith.

"Kinsley!" Faith called for the tallest of the three.  "I need a hand."

Shaking her head and rolling her eyes, Sabrina closed the door to her room behind her and began pulling the dress over her head.  "This is ridiculous."  She wasn't prepared for her bedroom door opening behind her, Kinsley's tall form filling the doorway.  "What the fuck!?  I'm changing!"

"And you were told not to."  Kinsley's face was stone and her hands were unyielding marble as she grabbed Sabrina by the waist, her arms still tangled up in the half-removed dress.  Without warning, a strong strike shot pain throughout Sabrina's bottom.  She cried out, trying to get back to her feet.  A hand on her shoulderblade held her to the bed, as Kinsley's other hand delivered a second hit, and a third.

"Ow!  Stop!  You can't do this!"

"I can.  Or you can leave.  It's that simple."

A chill rushed through Sabrina as she felt the hands withdraw, though the pain still lingered.  She turned around and pulled her dress down, looking up at Kinsley, and seeing Faith standing in the doorway, her arms crossed over her chest once more and a smug smirk on her lips.  There was no smirk upon Kinsley's, no trace of jest or humor.  The tallest of the dolls could have been made of ice.

"You can't be serious.  You invite me to stay and in the same day you give me an ultimatum?  That's some garbage and you know it.  Am I welcome here or aren't I?"

"Of course you're welcome here," Faith chimed in.  "You just have to follow the rules."

"But the rules were just don't make Lila cry and be kind to each other!  This isn't kind."

"Those are the rules for guests."  Kinsley took a step forward and placed a finger under Sabrina's chin, guiding her eyes upward.  "You're a part of the Dollhouse now.  You're a doll.  You fit in so perfectly, we love you so much, but you have to show respect to those above you in the house."

"Who is above me?"

"Right now?  Everyone.  You're at the bottom, sugar.  But do as you're told and you'll be just fine."  Kinsley caressed Sabrina's cheek as she spoke, the gentle stroke a stark contrast to the sharp strike that she still felt in the flesh of her posterior.

Sabrina's mind reeled as she considered the ramifications of this change.  The three of them were generally nice, but the fact of the matter was that Kinsley had just hit her and she looked more than prepared to do it again.  She weighed the thought of returning to the street, of going back to her landlord and begging for a chance to pay him back.  Of heading to a shelter and hoping that they would be kind to her, in spite of her obvious queerness - but she knew there was no hope there.

Not in the south.

"What are the rules?"  She pursed her lips and looked down, her chin slipping from Kinsley's fingers.

"If you're told to do something by someone above you, you do it.  Do your chores and do what you can to help the Dollhouse.  The stuff I said about taking care of each other still stands, that's what we're all about.  And we love you - or we wouldn't have accepted you here.  We would have helped you get back on your feet and sent you on your way, the same way we have so many people before you."

Faith's expression softened as Kinsley spoke, her posture relaxed and a smile spread across her face.  "We're hoping that maybe you'll help us help the next person."

Sabrina's confusion melted away as she looked up at her smiling friends.  They were oddballs, but they loved her and she knew it.  She nodded.  "Okay.  But how do I get so I'm not on the bottom?"

"We'll work on that."  Kinsley ran a hand over Sabrina's hair, smiling warmly.  "Don't worry."

• Like 10

I get the feeling Bree isn't going to moving one iota above the bottom, she might even find that she moves further down somehow ? As ever a wonderful addition kimmy

Oh yes. This is going to be great. I was thinking about pranks during and after this and I want to share one of my prank ideas. It wouldn't fit into this particular story, but it's still funny and amusing. 

One of the girls takes the other girls panties and poops or pees in them and leaves it in a place where the dominant one in the house finds it. Each of the girls has different panties, due to size and pattern personalities ect. So it's obvious who's panties they belong to. Even after proving she didn't poop in them, the dominant one will inform her that they are her panties, they are her responsibility and she failed to keep them clean. You can guess where this is going lol

As the saying goes "You can't negotiate with someone with you can't tell them to go to hell." And I think Bree is gonna find that out real quick, if she hasn't already.

Also why do I get the weird feeling that Faith didn't actually turn in those applications? O_o

3 hours ago, Lyra said:

I get the feeling Bree isn't going to moving one iota above the bottom, she might even find that she moves further down somehow ? As ever a wonderful addition kimmy

?

You don't think Bree can make the same climb that Faith did??  Have you no faith in our protagonist??

2 hours ago, Guilend said:

Oh yes. This is going to be great. I was thinking about pranks during and after this and I want to share one of my prank ideas. It wouldn't fit into this particular story, but it's still funny and amusing. 

Generally, there isn't a lot of scat at all in my works, messing tends to be done for emotional effect.  No offense, but your prank isn't in my wheelhouse - I prefer messing to be very subtle and emotionally charged.

1 hour ago, Bonsai said:

I’m wondering when Bree’s bratty nature will fully blossom (I guess frozen bras are just nothing against her potential) and then she gets punished for good ?

??

Are you rooting for poor Sabrina to get punished??  She's the protagonist, we're supposed to go, "Oh no, she's in trouble!  I hope she escapes!!"  I bet you're the kind of person who roots for the villain in the movie!!!

Btw, I root for the villain in the movie.

39 minutes ago, Wannatripbaby said:

As the saying goes "You can't negotiate with someone with you can't tell them to go to hell." And I think Bree is gonna find that out real quick, if she hasn't already.

Also why do I get the weird feeling that Faith didn't actually turn in those applications? O_o

Yeah... she doesn't exactly have a ton of leverage, but they seem to have more than a little on her, huh?

Thanks for the Like!  I can see each and every person who likes my posts and I appreciate your support!  We're closed to a week straight of Kimmy #1 on the Leaderboard again, which hasn't happened since BtG!!

On 2/22/2020 at 12:24 PM, Wannatripbaby said:

Oh, and I didn't respond to the second half of this one!  If your Little wants to talk about BtG with me, tell her to send me a message here or on Tumblr (or on Discord!)  I'm always happy to discuss my fiction ❤️❤️

• Like 1
45 minutes ago, bbykimmy said:

Are you rooting for poor Sabrina to get punished??  She's the protagonist, we're supposed to go, "Oh no, she's in trouble!  I hope she escapes!!"  I bet you're the kind of person who roots for the villain in the movie!!!

ooh we're all rooting for bree, to get diapered and be a total cutie, I'm sure she'll do fine in the dollhouse. I just hope she can keep a little of that punk spirit, maybe she can have a ramones onesie or something.

54 minutes ago, bbykimmy said:

Generally, there isn't a lot of scat at all in my works, messing tends to be done for emotional effect.  No offense, but your prank isn't in my wheelhouse - I prefer messing to be very subtle and emotionally charged

I know, and no offense taken. Which is one of the reasons I said it wouldn't fit in this story. It was just something I thought of while reading this chapter. It didn't even need to be scat, but I thought I'd be true to myself in my statement, prank thing. 

You know you're one of my favorite authors, probably the favorite. 

33 minutes ago, smushtum said:

Love this ❤️ :)

Thaaaaaanks!  I'm glad you're enjoying it!  I'd love it if you'd hit the Like button on the post!  :D❤️ 

22 minutes ago, Lyra said:

ooh we're all rooting for bree, to get diapered and be a total cutie, I'm sure she'll do fine in the dollhouse. I just hope she can keep a little of that punk spirit, maybe she can have a ramones onesie or something.

?

You're rooting for her to get diapered!?  Who even said anything about diapers?  Nobody mentioned diapers.  Why do you think they'd do that to her??

12 minutes ago, Guilend said:

I know, and no offense taken. Which is one of the reasons I said it wouldn't fit in this story. It was just something I thought of while reading this chapter. It didn't even need to be scat, but I thought I'd be true to myself in my statement, prank thing. 

You know you're one of my favorite authors, probably the favorite. 

Awwwwwww thanks!!