LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Amelia's trip to the Diaper Dimension. (Chapter. 19(4/27/20)

On 4/25/2020 at 2:15 PM, Emily Rose Elfen. said:

If you thought Sarah was scary you haven't seen Jessica truly angry Jessica is much much much more horrifying. 

Still I would not want to be in anyone's shoes who angered either of them.

I'm loving your wonderful stories

10 hours ago, Jayme said:

Still I would not want to be in anyone's shoes who angered either of them.

I'm loving your wonderful stories

thanks! I'm gonna see if i can get some done today. ended up with mild food poisoning and that was no fun lol. So stay tuned for more =P

I hope everyone enjoys this chapter and know that i have a lot of stuff to come in the next few chapters and i'm hoping everything goes well and i can be healthy for more then a week before i get sick. I will make sure to try and update everything every 1-3 days as long as i don't get a road block. Right now I'm a bit stuck on. I'm Not A Toddler cause I'm not sure what path I want to go down out of the final 4 i selected from my ideas. I hope to get it done in the next few days but we will see what happens for now though Enjoy  Chapter 19  ❤️

Chapter 19

It had been an interesting day for Mr. Moor. He had hoped today would be slow but alas his hopes were about to be crushed.

“You have a call from a Jessica Holloway do I connect her?” His secretary asked.

“Go ahead.” His mind was running fast why the hell would Jessica call him. How the hell did Jessica even know his number?

He waited for a minute before hearing the line connect to Jessica. “Jessica what can I do for you today?”

“Cut the bullshit Kasper we need to have a long talk.” Jessica knew how to push his buttons well she had known him for a while before her and Sarah got married.

“God what the hell do you want woman I’m already disowned what more do you want.”

“A lot of fishy stuff has been going on lately Kasper and I know you have something to do with it.”

“Jessica, I have no idea what your talking about why would I do anything to you guys or your littles.”

“Really? How do you know Me, and Sarah’s have littles we made sure the records were sealed and no one could see them unless a court order, Kasper.” Jessica knew the bastard had some part to play in this now other wise there was no way he could know about Amelia and Lily.

Kasper immediately knew he had just fucked up he didn’t mean to let it slip that he knew but talking to Jessica had always scared him. Jessica was more of a nightmare then Sarah. Hell, to him Sarah was like a cute dog compared to Jessica.

“Um I may have heard down the grape vine about them.” Kasper was glad Jessica couldn’t see him because he was sweating bullets now.

“Know this Kasper if you try anything and I find out without a fact it was you. No one will be able to save you from my wrath. I will hunt you down myself and end you.” Jessica’s rage was getting worse by the minute now cause of Kasper she had no doubt in her mind that he was someone how behind this.

“Jessica I would never do anything to harm any of you I am a respectable businessman.” Kasper was cut off by Jessica laughing.

Kasper you have never been good at lying to me and I will not hesitate to go to your country and beat you to death.” Jessica was not scared Kasper he knew what she would do.

The last time Kasper pissed off Jessica she had put him in the hospital, and it took him months to recover. He still has problems walking for long distances and his arm still gets sore and hurts when it’s cold outside.

“Well Jessica what do you say we make a deal and I’ll back off.” Jessica cut off Kasper again getting sick of him already.

“A deal? Really? You killed Ella and Liam you tried to regress Amelia at SARAH’S WORK! AND YOU TRIED TO HAVE HER LITTLENAPPED?” Kasper knew he might have just doomed himself and hoped he could find a way to save his ass and his company.

“Fine I’ll leave you alone just stay the hell in Sallas and don’t fucking come near me or my company you damn psychopath.” Kasper may leave her alone he thought but that doesn’t mean other people won’t.

“And Kasper if I find out you had other people do your dirty work, I will end you.” Jessica slammed down the phone pissed at she was right and knew she should have made him a damn vegetable the last time she had to deal with his ass.

Jessica fell back in the chair and breathed a deep sigh knowing Kasper he would not stop until Sarah’s company that he lost the chance to run was ruined by his hands. She decided she was going to tell Sarah what Kasper was doing so they could be ready for when he try’s something again. Jessica’s only worry was what he might do to Emily and Lily, she had to protect them.

Jessica got up and headed to join Sarah and Lyra with the girls to tell them what she had learned. Jessica knocked on the door to the nursery before being told to come in by Sarah.

Jessica went in and sat down next to everyone and breathed deeply know what was next would be hard. “Sarah, Lyra, Amelia, Lily I have something to tell everyone.” Jessica saw them all look at her a bit worried about what would come next. “I found out who Killed Ella and Liam and tried to regress Amelia and the one who tried to steal them.” Everyone looked at her in shock even Lyra who wondered if Jessica was right.

“Jessica… Who was it?” Sarah asked worried about what Jessica might have found out for her.

“Kasper… He’s the one who’s been trying to get to Amelia.” Sarah thought Jessica had to be joking.

“Jessica come on he’s not that stupid not after last time.”

Both Amelia and Lily had a look of confusing. “Who’s Kasper?” They both asked at the same time wondering what had happened last time.

Sarah sighed hoping she would have never had to tell Amelia or Lily this but knew there was no use avoiding it now. “Kasper is my half brother. Our dad had a fling with a woman right after my mom died and Kasper was born. I’m 4 years older than he is but he’s pissed cause dad was going to split the company 50/50 between him and me but when dad found out Kasper believe littles should have no rights dad cut him off and disowned him giving me the company forcing Kasper to start from the ground up. Kasper is one of our main competition in little products he makes stuff mostly for Non-Alliance countries. We sell stuff to everyone, but we do have rules on what we sell to Non-Alliance and we make sure if what we sell ends up in an Alliance country it won’t work.”

Amelia had questions like crazy now for Sarah and Jessica. “So first how do you make sure they don’t work. Second why didn’t you tell me about me Kasper. And why does he want to hurt me?”

“Sarah made a deal with all the Alliance governments in order to make more money that ends up going back to the Alliance they agreed to let her sell to Non-Alliance as long as products had a failsafe to not work in Alliance. So, each product that is sold has small Nanites in it that will eat the product if it passes into Alliance land.” Jessica answered knowing Sarah’s mind was probably turmoil.

Jessica continued so Sarah could be left alone for now. “Kasper wants to hurt Sarah by hurting you. He somehow found out you were Sarah’s daughter long before she told you. I have no idea how he did but once he did he made a plan to get you here and to hurt you but Me Sarah and Lyra will stop that from happening Amelia we will protect you.” Jessica picked up Amelia hugging her tightly before handing her to Sarah.

Sarah hugged Amelia tightly not wanting to lose her daughter again and definitely not to Kasper. “Amelia I will make sure you are safe from my brother I know he won’t give up that easily even if Jessica does threaten him. Even After dad left me the company Kasper did everything he could to try and get it away from me.”

Lily just sat back in shock wondering just how messed up Sarah’s family was for all this to be going on… “I don’t mean to ruin the touchy feeling stuff but… Sarah your family is messed up, you have a brother that wants control and to hurt Amelia…. Just wow.”

Sarah laughed a bit at Lily’s reaction. “Lily you don’t even know the half of it, my family is much worse than you would think possible.”

“So, Jessica Sarah what’s the plan now that we know it’s Kasper?” Lyra knew she was hired on as a bodyguard and nanny in the first place but now that Kasper was the one doing it, she was wondering what the plan would be.

“Well we will get some stuff for the girls to protect themselves just in case.” Sarah said knowing Kasper still might try something.

“Um I don’t mean to be rude, but I need changed I’m sure Lily does too and we both also want to go outside even if it’s just for a little bit.” Amelia stated.

Sarah let out a sigh knowing she can’t keep the girls inside forever. “Ok we will get you both changed then I guess we can head into the backyard for a little bit how does that sound?”

“Yay!” Both girls screamed sick of being inside for so long.

Sarah and Jessica got to work changing both the girls into clean diapers and short dresses that they could wear outside. Sarah and Jessica carried them outside while Lyra followed closely behind them.

Sarah and Jessica sat the girls down in the grass next to the only tree by Sarah’s place. Sarah grabbed some adult oriented toys for the girls to have fun with while she had a talk with Lyra and Jessica.

“So, Amelia what do you think about all of this?” Lily asked.

“Honestly, I am really upset about it all but at the same time I’m happy to be with Sarah even after she lied to me about everything. She’s my real mom and that’s all that matters she even protected me when that nutty lady tried to take us. I mean not be happy about being lied to but I’m happy I have people who care for me.”

“Yeah it was a shock to find out why my parents went missing but I think it’s for the best that they did die knowing what kind of horrible people they were. Did I miss them yes but at time went on I realized they were never really home for me and it was grandma that raised me and now that I have Sarah and Jessica even after the horrible stuff I did I’m happy they care for me.”

“Lily I just wish things could be normal around here for once. I want to go places I want to see the zoo or museums or even an aquarium being suck here is boring the biggest bonus is I have you as a friend.” Amelia saw Lily’s expression change slightly still not forgetting what Lily had asked a week ago. She wasn’t sure if she could see Lily as anything but a sister.

Lily let out a sigh knowing the chance of being with Amelia romantically was almost zero. “I know we may not ever be girlfriends but at for now I am happy we still are friends Amelia.” Lily crawled over to Amelia hugging her tightly and sobbing lightly.

Amelia hugged Lily back and started rubbing her back. “Lily I am sorry I really am, and I know one day you will find the person you love. I know Sarah and Jessica won’t stop you from loving someone they care too much for the both of us to do that.”

“So Sarah do you want me to start carrying a gun?” Lyra asked half-jokingly.

“Yes, make sure you have more then 2 I’ll get the paperwork for any weapons you might need and any license,” Both Jessica and Lyra looked at Sarah like she had lost her mind.

“Sarah… Dear your kidding, right? Kasper wouldn’t go that far remember I put him in the hospital last time...”

“Jessica you knew Kasper for 4 years before dad disowned him you didn’t know him growing up, once he sets his mind on something it’s hard to get him to stop.” Sarah’s face looked grim and it worried Lyra and Jessica.

“So will Jessica need one too then?” Lyra asked.

“Yes all 3 of us will wear at least one just in case I refuse to let anything happen to the girls. And Lyra... give me the name of that daycare I might make might the owner an offer and upgrade her security for her.” Jessica was worried that Sarah might have lost her mind…

“Sweetie are you sure? Do you really want to send them to a place like that?”

“Jessica it will only be as a last resort in case work is not safe. If Kasper does anything it will be with in the next month if he doesn’t that means he gave up.” Sarah sighed knowing what she was about to say might upset Jessica. “Worse case is I do what my dad told me to do if Kasper tried to do anything to my kids.”

“…. Sarah what did he say to do…” Jessica was worried, and Lyra was wondering what Sarah’s dad had said.

“I put a hit on Kasper.” Jessica and Lyra looked shocked.

“You dad said to do THAT?!?!” Jessica screamed.

“Dad knew the type of person Kasper was as well as I did. We don’t know how he turned out to be a monster, but he did.”

“Sarah what do you mean monster what else did he do that you never told me about.” Jessica was hurt that Sarah had hid stuff about Kasper from her they had been married for years and Sarah didn’t want to tell her.

Sarah fought to hold back her tears but couldn’t anymore. Sarah crying tried explaining what happened to Jessica and Lyra. “Dad use to have a little he recued from a Non- Alliance country. Well Kasper was jealous of Luis and the fact Dad spoiled Luis. Well when Kasper hit 11, two years before I meet you Jessica. Kasper found a way to get some regression tapes that completely wipe a littles mind. Kasper played them for Luis without me or Dad knowing. When both me and dad got home that day and saw what happened to Luis Dad was irate at Kasper and sent him to a reeducation school to learn how to be a proper big but Kasper left the place at 13 pretending to be a new person. Once dad found out he wasn’t he disowned him and gave everything to me……” Jessica and Lyra looked shocked.

“What happened to Luis….?” When Jessica meet Sarah she never once saw a little in Sarah’s home.

Sarah cried harder now barely able to finish. “Dad tried everything he could to bring Luis back to his normal self and after so many times of trying Luis became brain dead because of the tapes Kasper had used. It was only a week after Luis had died that me and Dad found out the tapes will kill the person they are used on if you try to undo it.” Sarah broke down crying into Jessica’s arms.

Amelia and Lily noticed Sarah was crying and crawled over to Sarah and Jessica wondering what happened.

“Ummm Jessica what’s wrong with mom?” Amelia asked.

“Your mom just told me something sweetie that was really hard for her. Just let her cry for now and she will be better.”

After a while Sarah stopped crying and looked up to see Lily and Amelia next to her. “I’m sorry if I worried you girls, I just had to get something on my chest I’ll be ok.”

Both Amelia and Lily gave each other a look that said like hell she will.

“What do you say we all go in and all take a nap?” Lyra suggested.

“I think Sarah and our girls need one badly.” Jessica said smiling to Lyra.

“Jessica… I don’t need a na…” Jessica put her finger to Sarah’s lip before kissing her. Jessica backed off leaving Sarah breathless for a second. “Sarah right now I say you do you have earned it.”

Sarah knew fighting Jessica on this one would be a losing battle, so she grabbed Amelia while Jessica grabbed Lily and headed inside to take a well earned nap before she had to get everything ready to deal with Kasper.

• Like 4

I'm thinking Kasper, will end up becoming a Casper, just not a friendly ghost....I have a distinct feeling Kasper will break one of if not all of the holy trinity of warfare... and I won't pity him one bit if he does (sharpens all sorts of evil blades)