LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

New England?

K-san

• Replies 93
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

yeah i live in Rowley but go to college in haverhiil and my gf lives in haverhill. Where are u from?

Hello everyone, I'm Alan from Randolph just south of Boston and would love to meet some cool people in our community. I've just tried out some new disposables that I got at CVS the other night, their the CVS brand day and night absorbancy which fit really great and are super comfortable and I find their more absorbant than others that I've boughten there. I think their even more absorbant than depends maximum. Even if you over do their capacity, the plastic pants prevent leaks :D Babyadam21 I often go by your town on I-95 on my way to N.H. Its nice up there in your area especially Newburyport. Catch ya later :D

Hello everyone, I'm Alan from Randolph just south of Boston and would love to meet some cool people in our community. I've just tried out some new disposables that I got at CVS the other night, their the CVS brand day and night absorbancy which fit really great and are super comfortable and I find their more absorbant than others that I've boughten there. I think their even more absorbant than depends maximum. Even if you over do their capacity, the plastic pants prevent leaks :D Babyadam21 I often go by your town on I-95 on my way to N.H. Its nice up there in your area especially Newburyport. Catch ya later :D

Are those the plastic backed or cloth type? The newer cloth type diapers CVS sells aren't as good as

the old ones, at least in terms of the "squishy feel" factor. They are quiet though and the tapes stay

put. I think some of the sizes they still have the plastic ones but I know the XL-super paduper overnight

ones are cloth now...

FWIW, I live out near Worcester. Funny how there are AB/DLs just about everywhere. I'm sure

in reality there are tons that don't even show up on the net, either.

Mikey

Are those the plastic backed or cloth type? The newer cloth type diapers CVS sells aren't as good as

the old ones, at least in terms of the "squishy feel" factor. They are quiet though and the tapes stay

put. I think some of the sizes they still have the plastic ones but I know the XL-super paduper overnight

ones are cloth now...

FWIW, I live out near Worcester. Funny how there are AB/DLs just about everywhere. I'm sure

in reality there are tons that don't even show up on the net, either.

Mikey

Good hearing from you Mikey, the ones I was talking about are the cloth ones and have the 4 blue striped tapes. They are very comfy and fit really great and have good absorbancy but do need plastic pants for the extra protection just in case I over due it on their capacity :o I bought a paci from pacifiersRus.com and they sent me a free sample Bambino diaper in which I've been saving for that special occasion when I'll need super super absorbancy but might just try it on to see how it fits and feels. I've heard that their awesome but a case of them are quite expensive. Your located just to the west of me. I've gone through worcester many times on my way out to the Quabbin. Love it out there. Catch ya later Alan

I am in SPringfield Mass, maybe we could meet up sometime.

Hello DiaperBigBoy, I'm Alan and live near Boston. When ever I'm able to get away I love to drive out to the Quabbin Res. and hike around out there. The place is beautiful. If I'm ever out there, perhaps we can meet up somewhere like Belchertown or someplace at your convieniance for lunch. Catch ya later :D

Wow- who knew there were so many of us AB/DLs in MA. I'm out in central MA and recently joined the DD community. Like many of you, I have often felt like I'm the only one. It's good to know that there really is a community out there close by beyond cyberspace with real people who actually get together to share experiences. Are there functions for couples or are they mostly for singles? I would love to hear more about events/functions that my girlfriend and I could attend (if she would be willing). Any thoughts?

Guest Diaperdragon

I'm from southern New England myself. I am not gona say where in southern New England I am from because I do not want guys hounding me for sex or for a diaper change.

Guest Diaperdragon

The reason why I say i am from Southern New England because it's a lot harder to find out where I am really from. I only reveal my true location to those I can really trust. I don't like to end up meeting with freaks, perverts and who's only interest is sex, when I'm only interested in wearing diapers and being out in diapers.

Yeah i go to NECC. Do you go there? The best way to get intouch with me is email i am not on here as much as i would like. You can get my email though my profile. I will ttyl bye.

Nah, not a NECC student... Just put two and two together. We'll have to meet up sometime if you're game. I'll give you a yell via email.

I'm from southern New England myself. I am not gona say where in southern New England I am from because I do not want guys hounding me for sex or for a diaper change.

The reason why I say i am from Southern New England because it's a lot harder to find out where I am really from. I only reveal my true location to those I can really trust. I don't like to end up meeting with freaks, perverts and who's only interest is sex, when I'm only interested in wearing diapers and being out in diapers.

You sound exactly like someone that has never met another AB or DL. :P

In the instances I've seen (and I've met TONS of ABDLs, from here, across the US, and western Europe), sex has never come up. Anything of the sort is NOT allowed at anything I organize, and isn't allowed at any of the other parties I've attended elsewhere. In short, PDA (displays of affection) are a big no-no. In addition, a private changing area is always provided, so you can change on your own accord, on your own. Nobody has to change you, and you don't have to change anyone else.

Heck, even diaper wearing is optional. Some choose not to, and just come to hang out.

My apologies for being frank, but when one insinuates that diaper parties are nothing more than a sexual melee among a pile of freaks, it couldn't be further from the truth. There are rules at these parties, and everyone is expected to abide by them, and respect their peers. If they don't, out the door they go, and they won't be invited back. In the 3 years and 30+ events I've planned, this has only happened once.

I encourage anyone to come out and meet some people. We get together to have FUN together, as friends. There is no sex involved whatsoever.

I guess I can see where she'd get the idea coming from a standpoint of maybe thinking it was unacceptable before and then that only the "freaks" are around and into it. There's comments elsewhere here that the somewhat agressive nature of males in this "area" are turning away more of the women.

It is odd that the primary focus is on diapers, changing and sex... there's so much more to life and a relationship than that

Ahh... I didn't catch the fact that Diaperdragon was female. I can definitely empathize with her in the respect that she probably gets a lot of flak online.

The good thing is that most of the weirdos out there seem to be antisocial, and stay cooped up in their homes glued to their computers. I haven't ever been pressured for sex or diaper changes by anyone in person, and I've never had any feedback from the females in the group as such.

Guest Diaperdragon

That's why it's hard for me to hang around with mature Dl's because most DL's I encounter all want to either change my diaper and ask for sex. That's why I never hanged out with anyone else who's in to diapers because it's mostly a guy fetish and being female, I'm a minority in a male dominated group. That's why like me when I'm diapered, I would rather be diapered alone than to be a piece of meet or eye candy for the oversexed and aggressive guys in a group. I wouldn't mind hanging out with people diapered, but I don't like to hang out with the freaks and aggressive guys who only want sex or a diaper change. I get turned off real fast when guys ask me about me being a diaper girl and wanting to have my diaper changed.

I guess what I'm saying is going over your head. We do not fit that stereotype.

That said, if you really do think that "all guys see is a piece of meat" (even gay ones, like me), I agree... Your personality wouldn't be compatible with most ABs and DLs around here, male or female. We tend to be a friendly group, and give people the benefit of the doubt first, and condemn last.