New England?

K-san

• 4 months later...
  • Replies 93
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

southern new hampshire.

not sure how I feel about meeting up with people. feel free to PM me if you want.

Im just throwing options out there (since my initial post sucked with no responses).

what to do for a meetup? idk....

Im just throwing options out there (since my initial post sucked with no responses).

what to do for a meetup? idk....

I'd like to meet others who also wear diapers. I feel so... isolated, so... freak.. I often feel like the only one.

I'd like to meet others who also wear diapers. I feel so... isolated, so... freak.. I often feel like the only one.

I feel the same way, sure I know people IRL with just about every other 'interest', but sadly I've ran into zero AB or DLs.

Heya K-San...

I'm a Lakes Region native (grew up on the north side of the lake), but I'm now down by the NH/MA border in Haverhill. There are a bunch of ABDL buddies around here (well, from as far north as Lebanon, NH, to as far south as CT) that get together to chill pretty often. Most of us are in our 20's, some str8, some gay, mostly guys...

We're having a cookout this Sunday, and about 20 of us are headed up to Moultonboro for camping the weekend after. Gimme a shout here, or better yet (I'm not here much) hit me up on ABY (name is Diaperjason).

Always cool to meet new peeps!

:D Hello people, I'm in Randolph, Ma. just south of Boston and also looking for new friends. I too feel very isolated and alone sometimes being AB/DL but everytime I hop on this site and start reading the posts, that feeling of aloneness goes away sorta quickly. Its really nice to know that us AB/DLs have a place to chill and chat :) My name is Alan.
  • 3 weeks later...

I'm fairly impressed in the responses that have been given! Recently, I am available anytime before 4PM six days out of the week if there is ever a get-together planned, hope to meet up with some of you soon -_-

39 ABs and DLs of all walks of life met yesterday in Revere, MA for a pot-luck dinner and evening on the beach. Lots of food, great people, and fun! Hope you guys can make it out sometime... More parties are planned for the coming weeks (trip to NYC Oct. 6, Halloween party Nov. 3, and probably a dinner out somewhere in between), so give me a yell if you're interested in attending, or looking to meet up for some dinner some night.

-Jay

• 2 weeks later...

Heya K-San...

I'm a Lakes Region native (grew up on the north side of the lake), but I'm now down by the NH/MA border in Haverhill. There are a bunch of ABDL buddies around here (well, from as far north as Lebanon, NH, to as far south as CT) that get together to chill pretty often. Most of us are in our 20's, some str8, some gay, mostly guys...

We're having a cookout this Sunday, and about 20 of us are headed up to Moultonboro for camping the weekend after. Gimme a shout here, or better yet (I'm not here much) hit me up on ABY (name is Diaperjason).

Always cool to meet new peeps!

K-San, in addition to the store in Concord, any Walgreens can order Attends for you, to pick up at the store. I've done it once or twice before, and they usually have them in a day or two after you call.

Also, there is http://www.continenceconnection.com/ in Newburyport, MA, which sells Abena, Tranquility, and a few others. They are a new store, and I haven't given them a try yet, but Robin, the proprietor seems very nice, is ABDL aware, and is prompt with returning emails.

Obviously the best way to get good diapers is to order them. If you need them sent somewhere, I'm very willing to help out.

Wsdler and 4wet, plans for the Halloween g2g are not yet set in stone (I've been busy with normal-life stuff lately), but ideas thus far are attending the Halloween party at Hobo Cafe in Newburyport on the 27th, or a trip to Machine in Boston on the 3rd. I'll post up in the Meeting Place forum here in the next few days with more explicit details.

Cheers, guys!

I get Attends from Letourneau's Pharmacy in Andover, MA. They stock Supers, Ultras, and Classics. They also have some other useful stuff there as well... I picked up a waterproof pad for accidents. They can also order Molicare (although if you ask for Molicare they probably won't know what you're talking about... tell them you want to order Molicare diapers through Medline and give them a Medline catalog number from Medline's website).

I have ordered from Continence Connection a few times. No store front yet but you can arrange an appointment with Robin to pickup in Rowley. I picked up a case of Molicare Super Pluses and Abena X-Pluses from her a few weeks ago.

Oh... Re: the store that has attends, Concord NH or Concord, MA? Do they have the new Attends Extended Wear yet?

Its Concord, NH (downtown one, since there is an outlet in the Concord Hospital which only sells cheap Kendall Wings) I dont believe they sell the extended wear....

• 2 weeks later...