LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

The Price Of Free Money (Chapter 20; Sept 14, 2020)

Chapter 7

Chelsea looked down at the diaper securely fastened around her waist, now what am I going to do?  Still have a couple hours before I have to go to bed, but I can’t go down to the living room without Madison seeing and I can’t take this thing off because I’ll never get it back on right.  Screw it, mom will be gone by the time I wake up, I’ll just take the stupid thing off and sleep in the bin like I was going to originally.  So long as I don’t spill again, she’ll never know.  With that the 21-year-old ripped the tapes allowing the offensive garment to fall to the floor, pulled up her shorts and headed down to watch television.

The following morning she woke with a smile, her mother and sister were no doubt long gone by now and despite the tub being full, she and the bed were both dry.  Careful not to lose a single droplet she hauled her bedwetting solution to the bathroom to empty and rinse for use again that night.    Bounding down the stairs she ate a quick breakfast, hopped on Floyd and was off to American Literature.  Meeting with the ‘Ethan Frome’ group, they spent the class examining chapter four of the book and Ethan’s delivery of lumbar to Andrew Hale.  At the rate they were progressing through the plot they’d have it all wrapped up by the end of the week.

A short two-hour lunch shift at Leo’s and then it was on to tennis.  Attempting to step into a backhand shot, Chelsea planted her foot and swung her racquet as hard as she could, the ball deflecting off the tip out of bounds.  Had she managed to keep her balance she would have been disappointed by that instead of being sprawled out across the ground with a wet patch growing between her legs.  Clamping down the 21-year-old managed to prevent her accident from becoming a full-on disaster, a few droplets leaked onto the hard-court surface though most of it was absorbed by her navy sweatpants and yet another unfortunate pair of panties. 

“Are you alright?”  The instructor bent down next to her.

Slowing standing up Chelsea responded, “I think so.”

“You seem to be walking a little awkward.  Why don’t you get checked out by Dr. Grant just to be sure?”  The tennis guru recommended walking with the younger girl towards the exit to the fieldhouse.  “Have her sign off real fast and you’ll be welcome to finish class with us today.”

Trudging the half block to the campus doctor’s office Chelsea couldn’t help but feel like a kindergartener being sent to the school nurse.  Checking in at the front desk she opted to pace around the waiting room until being called to the back a few minutes later.  Another couple minutes passed and the doctor walked in, “Back so soon?  Were the diapers not working?”

“No, they’re, uh, fine.”  Chelsea wiggled causing the butcher paper she was sitting on to crinkle.  “I fell down in tennis class and my instructor thought I was walking funny after, but I’m fine.”

Sophie pointed towards the girl’s crotch, “Did one accident cause the other, and which one happened first?”

“Falling down came first, then, you know.” 

“I suppose I do,” The doctor took out a prescription pad and began to scribble.  “I’m going to write this so you can get additional protection for daytime use should you choose.  Or you could discontinue the study.  Either way, going home and getting cleaned up.”

Chelsea took the offered paper, “Thanks.”

“I also included a note for your tennis class that clears you to return.”

Back home it was getting close to dinner time but that was the furthest thing from Chelsea’s mind.  As soon as she made it to her room, she stripped off her disgusting clothes, kicked them aside and ran to the shower.  For the better part of 30 minutes the 21-year-old allowed the steamy water to wash the ickiness from her skin, finally stepping out when she heard her mother call her to eat  Throwing on a t-shirt and her night shorts she joined her sister at the table just as her mom brought out the pork chops and stuffing.

“Looks great!” Madison eagerly scooped a bit of green beans onto her plate.

“Thank you.” Angie smiled.  “How was everyone’s day at school?”

Madison immediately launched into a long story of how amazing she was doing; she was definitely going to get all A’s and one of her teachers was pushing her to test for advanced placement classes when she started high school next year.  Through the entirety of the soliloquy her mother was staring in the direction of the elder sister who was increasingly shrinking in her seat.  When she finished, all attention in the room shifted to Chelsea.

“And you?  Anything noteworthy happen today?”  Angie glared icily at Chelsea.

“Nope.  Nothing.”  The 21-year-old shoved a bite of stuffing in her mouth.

With a raised eyebrow her mother offered a second chance, “Are you sure?”

Chelsea remained mute and Madison took the opportunity to interrupt.  “Is there something I should know about?”

“As a matter of fact, there is.”  Angie sighed.

• Like 2

Chapter 8

“NO!  You can’t tell her!”  Chelsea jumped up and started to run to her room.

“If I could trust you to handle this responsibly and truthfully with me than she wouldn’t have to.”  Angie called after her eldest daughter standing up to follow and indicating the youngest should come as well.  Without knocking she barged into the 21-year-olds room and went straight to the laundry basket pulling out the shamefully yellowed underwear.  “Saturday, Sunday, Monday and pee stains in all of them.  You told me that this was just a night-time problem.”

A river flowing down her cheeks Chelsea stuttered, “It is, was, it…”

“You also said you would keep your diaper on all night, yet when I checked you this morning you were sleeping in that stupid tub.”  Angie powered on.  “Do you know how bad that could be for you?  What if it were to cut off your circulation?”

“Maybe I should…”  Madison started backing out of the room.

“This is what you’re here for.”  Angie stopped her younger daughter in her tracks before returning her attention to the elder.  “Get one of your diapers so I can show your sister how to put it on you.  From now on she and I will be responsible for you since you can’t seem to handle that on your own, which means that she and I will be ensuring you’re properly attired at all times.”

“What!  No!  You can’t!”  Chelsea protested.  “And what do you mean at all times?”

Her mother’s tone softened.  “Well since you’re wetting yourself during the day, you’re going to have to wear diapers then too, honey.  There will be no discussion on this, and if at any time one of us finds you not wearing your protection you’ll be in BIG trouble.” 

The 21-year-old looked from her mother to her sister then back to her mother before pulling out the bottom drawer of her dresser and taking out the requested item.  Handing it to her mother she lay on her bed and awaited the inevitable embarrassment that was sure to follow.  Carefully unfolding the diaper her mother explained to the 13-year-old step-by-step instructions on what she was doing.  Lowering Chelsea’s shorts, sliding the plastic undergarment beneath her hips, adding a light dusting of baby powder and sealing it shut.

Chelsea sat up with a crinkle, “What if I need to use the bathroom and neither of you are around?”

“You keep claiming that you’re a big girl who doesn’t need diapers, try holding it.”  Her mother responded.  “Or you could try the doctor’s office on campus, stop by my work, if it’s after 230pm your sister will be at home; there are options sweety.”

With the evening’s humiliations winding to a close the 21-year-old could do nothing more than lay in bed and cry herself to sleep.  Around 1030pm she woke, diaper still dry, and realized she had not done her nights study.  Unsure what else to do the green goo got smeared down the inside of the front panel of her underwear such as it was, and a repeat of the prior days photo was uploaded.  After the requisite time passed she wiped away as much of the professor’s hair remover as she could and flopped back to sleep not waking until the next morning.

“Madison, please.  You don’t have to do this.”  The 13-year-old was removing the tapes to the elder girl’s sopping wet diaper.

“Heya, squirt.”  The younger girl took a wipe and began to clean her older sister.  “Just following mom’s orders, wouldn’t want to be irresponsible like you.  And what’s this green stuff, do you have green poopies like a wittle baby too?”

Groaning Chelsea wished that this was a bad dream.  “Oh shut up.  You know I’m not a baby, just tape the damn thing on and be done with it.”

Once Madison was completed with the task and off to school, the 21-year-old sent a text to Kristina, ‘u know how to change a diaper?’.  In short order a reply came, ‘yeah, y?’.  Telling her friend she’d explain later the diaper was immediately ripped off to be replaced by her Tuesday panties.  Having regained some sense of control over her life Chelsea set out for Algebra where a quiz awaited on factoring.  Solving 4x2 - 13x + 10 to see whether it equaled A: (2x - 5)(2x - 2), B: (4x - 5)(x - 2), ? (4x + 5)(x + 2), or ? (2x + 1)(2x + 10) was a pain but nothing she couldn’t handle.  Obviously, the answer was B and she filled in the correct circle on the scantron sheet and set to work on the next problem. 

Reaching question 23 or 24 and new issue made itself known as the college girl began to feel a trickle between her legs.  Hurriedly choosing C for the last problem without bothering to read the question she bolted to the front of the class, turned in her scantron and jetted towards the restroom.  By the time she reached her goal there was a stain the size of a softball ballooning around her crotch and a sense of hopelessness growing in her stomach.  How would she explain soaking another pair of panties when she was supposed to be in her diaper?  Could she skip anatomy class and get her clothes washed before anyone got home so no one would be the wiser?  What would her mother do if she found out that once again, she’d drenched her pants?

• Like 2

Chapter 9

Darting home as quick as she could between classes Chelsea changed into drier clothes, tossed the dirty ones in the washing machine and headed back to class.  Anatomy class seemed to drag on forever but at least she didn’t have another accident, two in one day would have been terrible for her currently delicate self-esteem.  Meeting up with Kristina after, she had her friend join her in the food court restroom for what was sure to be an interesting conversation to say the least.

Opening a stall door Chelsea invited Kristina to join her, “I need your help with something.”

“Ah, ok,” with eyebrows raised the other girl followed.

“Remember earlier when I asked about if you knew how to put on a diaper?”  Red-faced Chelsea produced one of the aforementioned items from her bookbag, “Well the study I signed up for has had a somewhat tragic side effect and because of a couple very minor accidents my mom is making me wear these.  Obviously, I don’t need them but if I go home and don’t have one on she’ll be pissed.”

Stifling a laugh Kristina took the diaper in hand and set to work. Chelsea removed her pants and rested her backside against the diaper Kristina had placed on the stall wall.  In short order it was pulled between the embarrassed girl’s legs and securely fastened around her hips.  “I take it you’ll be needing me to do this every day?”

“Only until I can convince my mother to stop being a bitch about all this.”  The girls exited the stall, paused at the sink to check their hair in the mirror and proceeded on their way.  “Thanks for helping out, I really owe you.”

Parting ways, Chelsea hopped on Floyd, speeding home to switch her clothes from the morning to the dryer before anyone was the wiser.  Unfortunately, Madison was home when she got there thwarting that at least for the time being.  Things got worse when the 13-year-old demanded to check her diaper which resulted in a tussle and the younger girl’s cherry Kool-Aid spilling all over the couch cover.  The two were arguing over whose fault it was when their mother came home, threatened groundings and sent them to their respective rooms until dinner.

Figuring she was at home so it wouldn’t be a big deal, Chelsea stripped off her diaper, took a few ‘just in case’ shots of the bald spot on her crotch she could upload to the study should her mother choose to not see reason and slopped on her nightly goo.  Just as she was wiping away the last remnants there was a call from downstairs that dinner was served.  Throwing on her night shorts until such time as she had to be diapered again, she paused when she was halfway down the stairs and saw the couch cover had been removed. 

Angie entered from the kitchen carrying a green bean casserole, setting it on a potholder she turned her attention to her eldest daughter, “I want to see your diaper right now young lady.”

“Um,” Chelsea fidgeted with the waistband of her shorts, “I thought I didn’t need it at home.”

“You most certainly do,” her mother pointed upstairs.  “Go get one and bring it to me.  Can’t have you peeing all over my furniture.”

“But I don’t have accidents during the day!” Chelsea protested.

“So when I put the couch cover in the washer I didn’t find pants that you washed hoping I wouldn’t notice?”

Stupid Madison spilling her drink, “Those must have been left in there from the other day.”

“Oh really?”  Angie walked over to the couch where the clothes in question were sitting.  “Because they were in there with your Tuesday panties, and today is Tuesday if I’m not mistaken.”

Chelsea knew she was busted and hung her head in shame as she trudged up to her room to fetch her plastic prison.  Returning to the living room she was soon stripped and diapered with her mother refusing to give her shorts back.  Begging for something to cover her humiliation, she was informed that since she couldn’t be trusted, while she was at home, she was to be exposed so that her mother and Madison could ensure she was properly protected.  When she left the house for school or work, a chain would be looped through her jeans with a small lock in the back to prevent her from removing them and safeguarding her diaper from tampering. 

At the dinner table, Madison was determined to keep her sister’s underwear the topic of conversation.  “Pretty sad that I have to babysit my older sister because she can’t keep her pants dry.”

“Oh shut up, you aren’t babysitting me.”  Chelsea gave the younger girl a shove.

Angie gave the 21-year-old a stern look, “Be nice to your sister, or do you want grounded after all?  She’s doing you a favor by helping out.”

“But I don’t need diapers!”  Chelsea protested.

Madison laughed in response, “For someone who doesn’t need them you sure soaked the one I changed you out of this morning.”

“Shut up!”  The 21-year-old gave the 13-year-old another shove.

Angie pounded her fists on the table, “Enough!  I told you to leave your sister alone, you couldn’t so now you’ll owe her $2 every time she has to change you.”

“What?!?!”  Chelsea crinkled in her chair.  “That’s not fair!”

“Not fair?”  Her mother’s eyes narrowed.  “How about $3?”

Madison could only sit there and grin as the exchange went on which only served to make Chelsea angrier, “God, why are you being such a bitch?”

Immediately regretting the words did not put them back in her mouth and in no time her mother had stormed around the table, ripped Chelsea to her feet and delivered 10 hard swaps to her diapered rear.  From there the babysitting fee was raised to $5 and she was grounded for two weeks.  Not wanting to make things even worse, she smartly chose not to protest further and ate the rest of her casserole in silence.  How had she gone, in just a week’s time, from confident college student to what amounted to be little more than a toddler?  Maybe tomorrow when her mother had calmed down a bit she could apologize and regain her adulthood.

• Like 2

Being a parent of 5 children, aged 20-30, 2 females & 3 males; I find the idea that a mother would ground a 21 year old to be just a bit much. I would expect that the daughter (Chelsea) would be packing her bags and moving in with a friend.

• 4 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...

*I hadn't planned on continuing this but why not?*

Chapter 10

The following morning it was thankfully her mother not her sister who woke Chelsea up to change her thoroughly yellowed nighttime diaper.  From there the 21-year-old was instructed to pick out her clothes for the day and get dressed; afterward, a small chain with keyed padlock was threaded through the loops on her jeans.  Effectively trapped in her new crinkly underpants the college girl moped around the house for a bit until Madison was off to school and her mother was at work.  Not needing to leave for class for another hour gave her plenty of time to try and devise a way to remove the offending garments, unfortunately none of her clever plans translated into freedom.  Begrudgingly, she hopped aboard Floyd and headed for American Lit and her ‘Ethan Frome’ group. 

Unlike her earlier endeavor, Chelsea’s group made tremendous headway on their project and it was looking like they would be done early.  All that was left for Friday’s class would be the epilogue where Frome and the narrator enter Frome’s house.  Once that was written up, a quick read-through with some polishing touches added and they’d be done.  Happy something was finally going her way the 21-year-old packed up her books and made her way to Leo’s Coney Café for her two-hour lunch shift.  Surprisingly, it was busier than usual which meant more tips but also more moving around, the latter causing her wet, with what she hoped was only sweat since she hadn’t knowingly peed, diaper to rub uncomfortably between her legs.  With tennis class next she had to find a way to be rid of the damn thing and her only real option was to visit her mother at work and hope she’d calmed down some from last night.

Arriving in short order at her mother’s work, the college girl got the older woman’s attention and the two headed to the restroom.  Angie took a key from her pocket and asked her daughter, “Did you need the potty, or did you have an accident and need me to change you?”

“Neither.” Was the indignant reply.  “I’ve got tennis class next and can’t very well participate in jeans, now can I?”

“I suppose not.”  The elder woman released the younger from her temporary confinement.  “But you are not to remove that diaper and you will report to either myself or your sister immediately after class to ensure you kept it on.”

Thinking it might be best to switch to her sweats now instead of the locker room set she about doing just that.  No sooner than her Levi’s hit the floor than she felt a hand on her crotch.  “What the hell mom?”

“I thought you said you didn’t need to be changed.  You’re absolutely drenched sweetheart.”

“It’s just sweat.”  The 21-year-old defended herself.  “Leo’s was busy today and these stupid things you’re making me wear are really hot, okay?”

Angie shrugged her shoulders.  “I don’t think that’s just sweat.  Did you want me to freshen you up a bit?”

“I’m fine,” Chelsea huffed and finished getting dressed.  “Class starts soon, I gotta go.”  With that she exited the second-floor bathroom, rode the elevator to the lobby and ducked into the ladies room down there.  Wiggling the diaper down her hips, being careful not to tear the tabs so that it could be slid into place before she had her mom check her after class, she carefully stashed it between the toilet tank and wall.  No sense carrying the disgusting thing around in her backpack and potentially fouling up her books, easier to retrieve it here later before going upstairs.  Feeling better than she had all day, Chelsea zipped to the tennis courts for the start of the doubles tournament.

Feeling relaxed and comfortable the college girl zipped around the court with gusto; so much so that she and her partner Trevor had qualified for the semi-finals next class and almost assuring her a 3.0 for the class.  Pleased that she had not only secured a decent grade for a class she had only expected to do marginally well in, but also managed to keep her gym shorts dry Chelsea proudly rode Floyd back to her mother’s workplace.  Upon entering the first-floor restroom she returned to the stall where she’d left her crinkly tormentor to find it missing.  Hurriedly, she checked all the stalls in case she had misremembered where she had stashed it only to find that her diaper was missing. 

Not wanting to find out what her mother would say if she returned without her prescribed protection the 21-year-old remounted her bike for the journey home, hoping that she’d make it before her sister and could strap another embarrassing undergarment to herself before anyone noticed.  As luck would have it, she managed to make it through the front door 10 minutes before her sister was due to be out of class.  Smart enough to remember that she was shit at putting a diaper on herself she had called Kristina to meet her at home and found her waiting on the front step when she arrived.  In short order Chelsea was secured in her infantile prison once more and with no time to spare as Madison walked in the door immediately demanding she drop her pants. 

“Such a big girl, not piddling in her pants.”  The younger girl chided.

Attempting to pull her pants back up the elder sister replied, “Fuck you, squirt.  Why don’t you go play with your barbies?”

“Ah, ah, little girl,” Madison laughed.  “I’m not the baby sister now, and no covering your diapees at home, remember?”

Begrudgingly Chelsea dropped her pants to her ankles and kicked them away.  As shameful as it was, Kristina had put her into this diaper so hiding it didn’t really matter, finding a way out of them and getting revenge on her 13-year-old tormentor did.  With great effort she managed to forget about what she was wearing for a couple hours and concentrate on studying with her friend and for the most part the pair were left to their own devices until Angie returned home around dinner time.

After saying goodbye to her friend, the college girl joined mother and sister for chicken tenders and French fries.  Banal banter passed most of the time until the one topic the 21-year-old dreaded reared it’s ugly head with her mother addressing Madison.  “I see our baby girl has already made use of your ‘babysitting’ services.”

“What do you mean?”  The younger daughter inquired.

“Didn’t you change her pants when you got home?  She was soaked when she stopped by the office before tennis class.  I can’t imagine her diaper would have held too much more.”

A wicked grin on the 13-year-olds lips.  “No.  She was dry.”

“Oh really?”  The mother was incredulous.  “Well she won’t be changing herself anymore.  The medical supply store had some special locking plastic pants for difficult patients and I bought a couple pairs.  So from now on you and I will be the only ones with keys.”

• Like 3

Chapter 11

A little more than an hour passed since dinner and Chelsea was still, thankfully, dry.  Not wanting to upset her mother any further she had acquiesced to the locking plastic pants without too much fuss, but now she was in need of a restroom.  Trudging downstairs after falsifying her nightly report on the study that had landed her in this mess the 21-year-old found only her sister in the living room.  “Where’s mom?”

“She went to bed early.”  The 13-year-old responded.  “Did you need a diaper change?”

Not wanting to have to pay her sister for ‘babysitting’ she huffed, “As if.  I just wanted to ask her a question.”

Returning to her room she decided to turn in for the night herself in hopes that she could hold off until the morning.  Fate, it seems, was not on her side.  For despite having not applied the cream she still soaked her pant in her sleep and was only made aware of the fact as her mother was tugging her locking plastic pants back into place. 

“Now remember, only myself and your sister have keys, so when you need changed come find one of us.”  Angie smiled and patted her daughter’s undergarments causing a wisp of baby powder to permeate the air.  “And no skipping classes.”

“Yes, mother.”  Chelsea grimaced.  Somewhat thankful she had managed to make it at least one day without incurring a babysitting charge, the 21-year-old headed downstairs for breakfast pop tarts before heading to algebra.  As the instructor was in the midst of explaining factoring, the college girl was busy trying to figure out how she was going to hold off on making the #2 in her pants that she had put off last night instead of asking her sister permission to use the bathroom.  Unfortunately, her fidgeting in her seat did not go unnoticed and Dr. Tot requested she come to the whiteboard and demonstrate the greatest common factor of 6x^7+3x^4-9x^3. 

The answer itself, 3x^3(2x^4+x-3), was not nearly as hard as keeping her pants clean throughout her time in front of the class.  For the time being she had survived, but as she bent over to sit back down a gassy explosion erupted behind her.  People nearby all chuckled mistakenly believing that she had a bout of flatulence.  Poor Chelsea though was unable to stop the deluge into the seat of her diaper and hurriedly gathered her things before running out of class.  With not a tremendous amount of time before Anatomy began she had a choice to make; skip class and hope her mother didn’t find out, ride her bike to her mom’s work and hope she wasn’t busy or go to the high school where she knew Madison would be on lunch. 

As humiliating as it was, the high school was her best option.  If her mom was busy she’d have to go to Anatomy messy and there was no way she could skip class as attendance was part of the grade.  Reluctantly lowering herself down onto the bike seat and smearing the muck inside her diaper all over herself she set out for what was sure to be a horrid experience.  Sure enough, after finding her sister in the lunchroom, mortification beyond belief began.  Not wanting her friends to miss out, Madison invited her friends to the bathroom to watch as she changed her older sister’s pants.   With no other choice but to endure it, Chelsea hung her head in shame as the plastic pants were slid down and her poopy pants exposed.  Tears streamed down her cheeks as her crotch was wiped clean in front of a gaggle of barely teenage girls and after being taped into a fresh diaper she was handed her soiled garment and told to dispose of it in the lunchroom lest she never get changed midday again.

Balled up diaper in hand she did as instructed depositing her used underwear into the refuse bin to the laughter of a roomful of high schoolers.  Free at last to resume her day she bee-lined to class and tried her best to forget the indignities of the past.  To her credit she made it to Dr. Russel’s class with 5 minutes to spare, the accomplishment however, was diminished by the fact she had somehow managed to drench her diaper in the process.  Not wanting to dwell upon failure the 21-year-old managed to immerse herself in the lecture and temporarily forget about her predicament. 

Upon arriving home Madison unsurprisingly ordered her to strip off her pants and then proceeded to change the yellowed garment hanging from her waist; at least this time the younger girls friends weren’t present.  When mother returned home the college girl made her gripes known.  “She had her friends watch and everything!”

“I’m sure you’re exaggerating.”  Angie laughed.  “You’re just making it sound bad because you don’t like the new normal.”

“But everyone laughed when I had to throw my dirty diaper away!”

Mother hugged daughter, “I’m sure it seemed like that, but I bet nobody even knew what was going on.  You know how high school kids can be, all wrapped up in their own little worlds.”

“Can you at least let me use the bathroom in the morning before you lock me in for the day?”

“Sure thing sweety.”  Angie patted her diapered daughters bottom.  “Now let’s eat.  Dinner is getting cold.”

Post meal Chelsea was granted a most satisfying shower before being locked into her plastic prison for the night.  With a bit of stubble starting to grow back and the fact she had wet in her sleep the night before the college girl opted to slop the green goo on her crotch once more, after all, if she didn’t end up getting rid of the hair down there then the whole process of being put back into diapers was for nothing.  Before bed she wiped off as best she could, updated her journal and went to bed for the night.

True to her word, Angie allowed her daughter a chance at the potty the following morning, but since she had soaked herself in her sleep the 21-year-old was unable to make much of the experience.  Locked once again into unfortunate undergarments, it was time for American Literature where she and her group put the finishing touches of their presentation a full week ahead of schedule.  Not to be out down, tennis class and the doubles tourney went in her favor as well.  Trevor did most of the work as she grappled with the added bulk betwixt her legs but they somehow managed to emerge as champions.  Standing on the podium receiving her award the college girl felt a small trickle down the inside of her leg; fortunately, no one else seemed the wiser. 

Heading home with a squish she knew she’d once again end up owing her sister, but it was the weekend and after this change she’d be in the clear until Monday.  Sure enough the 13-year-old greeted her at the door.  “Does baby girl need her diapee changed?”

“Yes.”  Chelsea dropped her pants to her ankles knowing the rule.  “But I need to use the bathroom before you do.”

“Sorry, no can do lil sis.”  Madison giggled.  “You can either mess your pampers now or try and hold it and hope mom gets home before you go to bed.”

“You’re sick.  You know that.”  Chelsea said while weighing her options.  Most likely she wouldn’t be able to hold out until her mother made it home but that didn’t mean she couldn’t spend the time trying to figure out the lock on her stupid underwear.  How hard could it really be?  In the meantime she could get her nightly study routine started and by the time it came to remove the cream she would no doubt be free to use the bathroom, shower and go to bed.

• Like 1

Looks like someone needs to invest a bit of her tip money in a tiny tape recorder.  Our heroine is now incontinent and diaper dependent, but if she plays her cards right, the odds are that her younger sister will end up back in diapers as well-- and it will be many years before she has the option of moving out!

Chapter 12

Taking a sandwich and chips up to her room for dinner the college girl embarked on her endeavor to remove the infernal lock on her underwear.  First on the list was simply attempting to wiggle them down over her womanly hips to no avail.  Unsurprised that it wouldn’t be so simple, the 21-year-old ensured the 13-year-old was in the living room and took the opportunity to search the bedrooms of both keyholders.  Dressers were rummaged, closets thoroughly tossed and mattresses lifted but the only thing found was envy at the contents of her sisters underwear drawer.  Returning to her room it was time to consult the internet; YouTube in particular had a host of suggestions on how to pick locks, unfortunately none panned out.  Deciding to take a break for now and refocus again later, Chelsea took the time to falsify her study log while she was online then poured a bit of cream down the front of her diaper lest any more stubble appear.

Fifty minutes later, control barely hanging on by a thread, the college girl crept downstairs as best she could when she heard her mother’s voice in the living room.  “Please, please, please let me out of this stupid thing I have to use the bathroom!”

“Why didn’t you ask your sister,” Angie queried flipping through keys on her keyring. 

Pressing a hand against her backside the elder sister glared in the direction of the younger.  “I did, she refused.”

“Is this true?”  The mother paused her search and turned her attention to the 13-year-old.  “Did you say you wouldn’t change her?”

Madison continued to stare at the television amused by the coincidence of a Depends commercial playing.  “She never paid me for the last time I had to change her and she didn’t have any money to pay for this time.  If you don’t pay the babysitter, you don’t get her services.”

“That may be a little harsh, how about from now on we take off the lock at home so she can use the bathroom if she needs.  When she needs a fresh diaper, for example after going potty, then she can have it.  At the end of the week we total how much she owes and pays you then, okay?”

“Great.  Whatever.”  Chelsea interrupted now making use of both hands to stave off disaster.  “Keys?!?!”

“Right.”  Angie resumed her quest to find the right one and soon had her daughter’s pants unlocked.

Speed waddling all the way the 21-year-old made it just in time to rip off her plastic underwear and plant herself on the toilet.  Relief was immediate; she then took the opportunity to shower off the green goo, which had been on twice as long as it was supposed to be already, before submitting to another diapering by her mother.  It had been determined while she was away that she currently owed Madison $5 and that payments would be due Saturday nights.  A small bowl of chocolate ice cream, a little television and it was time for bed.

Underwear heavy, yellow and sagging the next morning the disappointment continued when she was forced to ask Madison to change her because their mother was sleeping in on her day off.  Plastic pants locked in place she finished getting dressed for work, a six-hour breakfast/lunch combo shift sure to net her some much needed cash for spring break.  The morning started slow but picked up around brunch as hungover college kids zombie walked in searching for eggs and bacon.  More than happy to flirt with a group of good looking guys in hopes of upping her tip, she was surprised when she turned to head to the next table and felt a slap on her padded posterior.  Scurrying off she hoped he couldn’t tell what she was wearing, or how wet it was, but the way her luck was going it didn’t seem likely.

The rest of the shift passed without further incident and Chelsea managed to rake in $84 in gratuities, minus the ten she had to pay her bratty sister and it was still a profitable day.  Checking the sodden state of her undergarments in the restroom, she was fairly confident she wouldn’t leak on the way home.  Hopping aboard Floyd the 21-year-old made the quick journey home arriving the same time as her mother.  Helping to lug the weeks groceries inside she called Madison down to help, “Heya, Squirt!  Mom’s got groceries!”

The 13-year-old, along with her friends who had witnessed Chelsea’s shame the other day, stampeded down the stairs.  Running out the door the younger sister yelled back to the elder, “Don’t call me that, BABY girl!”

Once the days purchases were in their proper places, the young girls staked out camp in the living room while Angie took Chelsea upstairs.  “Do you need a change?”

“Do I really have to wear diapers at home?”  The college girl flopped backwards onto her bed.  “I promise I’m not going to wet myself, I mean the bathroom is right there.”

Stripping off her daughter’s pants and undoing the lock beneath.  “I’d rather be safe than sorry.”

“But Madison’s friends will see!”

“According to you they already have, so what’s the big deal?”

A wet wipe cleaning her crotch wasn’t an ideal time to beg to be allowed panties, but it was the only chance she had.  “Please, please, please.  I can prove I don’t need diapers.”

“Very well, I’m not unreasonable.”  Angie balled up the used diaper with the wet wipes in it.  “But there will be conditions.  First, you are to attempt to use the toilet once per hour just like when I was potty training you the first time.  Second, after you go you are to report to either myself or your sister for a panty inspection.  If there’s any pee in your panties then it’s straight back to diapers, and no matter what you're wearing one to bed tonight, understood?”

“Thank you so much, mom!”  Chelsea hopped off the bed and raced to her dresser pulling out her Saturday panties.  “I won’t fail, I promise!”

“I hope so sweety, but we’ll see.  You should go potty now, then you’ll be due again by quarter to two.”

• Like 3

Chapter 13

Even though it had only been a couple of days, the soft fabric sliding up her legs felt heavenly.  A pair of shorts over top and Chelsea was logging into Facebook to see what the rest of the world was up to.  Before she knew it there was a knock on her door and Angie popped her head in for a quick second to remind her it was time to go to the bathroom.  Standing up to honor her part of the agreement, the 21-year-old gasped at the sight of the wet spot on her chair and immediately began to panic.  How could she have failed already?  There had to be a way out of this, think, think, think.  I have one more pair of Saturday panties, I’ll put those on, hide these in the laundry basket and pay more attention because there’s no way I’m going to let myself be demoted back to diapers.

Able to pass her first inspection, as well as the three more that followed before dinner had the college girl in a better mood.  Bounding down the stairs she was greeted by the smell of lasagna and a chorus of quizzical looks from the teen girls in the living room.  Preempting Madison, “Don’t you say a word.  Mom agreed.”

“They grow up so fast.  Seems like just yesterday I was changing her diapers.”  The 13-year-old smirked drawing giggles from her friends.

Ignoring them, Chelsea turned and entered the kitchen where her mom was pulling garlic bread from the freezer.  “Madison’s being a bitch again.”

“Language young lady.”  Angie continued dinner prep.  “What’d she do this time?”

“She was making fun of me in front of her friends.”

Shaking her head the mother of the family responded, “I’ll talk to her, will that make you feel better?”

True to her word Angie pulled Madison aside prior to eating causing the younger sister to give the elder a couple icy stares during the meal.  After, Chelsea cleaned the dishes, took care of her hourly requirement and retreated to her room pleased to once again have passed.  Deciding to finish a little more business, the college girl dug out the guards given to her by Dr. Kilbride and snapped a few more photos of her hairless nethers to be uploaded later before recording her daily observations on the website.  The cream would be applied later lest it cause any unwanted leakage. 

By quarter to seven the 21-year-old had managed to lose herself in a bout of ‘Words With Friends’ on Facebook against Kristina.  Between turns the pair had been hurling insults back and forth, though Chelsea currently led 212-190.  Somehow they had also managed to make plans to go to the movies tomorrow, Kristina would be accompanied by her boyfriend, and his friend Eric would be tagging along as well.  Thoughts drifting to the ‘double date’ and her chance to score a real boyfriend, the 21-year-old failed to notice when her mother entered the room.

“Time for your potty trip, sweetheart.”  A sniff of the air later, “It kind of smells like pee in here, did you have an accident?”

“No!”  Involuntarily the defensive girl stood up blocking her mother’s line of sight to the laundry basket.

“Show me.”  Angie commanded.

Reluctantly lowering her shorts the 21-year-old allowed herself to be inspected.  Her mother’s fingers brushing against the crotch of her panties elicited, “Hey!  I told you I was dry!”

“First of all, you are not dry, there’s a decent wet patch here.”  The matron admonished.  “Second, this isn’t big enough to be what I’m smelling.”

Stunned Chelsea looked down to find there sure enough was a yellow patch between her legs.  In silent disbelief she allowed her mother to push passed her towards the laundry basket where she could only watch in horror as the original pair of Saturday panties was discovered.  “It’s not what you think.”

“Oh really?  Because to me it looks like you had an accident and then tried to cover it up.”  Angie pointed at the bed which her daughter obediently laid down on.  “No matter.  I’ve learned my lesson.  Maybe in a couple weeks I might let you try again.  Until then, the only time I want you without a diaper on is when it’s being changed.  Do I make myself clear?”

“Yes,” Chelsea sobbed as she was taped into her infantile undergarment.

“Now, I hate to bring this up, but it is Saturday night and you do owe your sister some money, don’t you?”

“Mom!  I can’t go down there like this!”

“I talked to your sister earlier, remember?”  Mother gave her daughter’s padded posterior a couple light pats.  “Nobody is going to make fun of you for having a medical condition.”

Reluctantly digging through her purse the 21-year-old pulled out the $15 she owed.  Taking a few seconds to build up courage she proceeded downstairs and thrust the cash in her sister’s direction.  Eager to be done she whirled around and ran upstairs to the echo of laughter behind her.  Humiliated she returned to her computer to finish the victory over Kristina in ‘Words With Friends’ and slopped on the cream from the study.  With 30 minutes to kill she flopped onto her bed and cried.  She’d only been in panties for a few hours and she’d had two accidents, was she really becoming the baby her sister thought she was?

The next thing she knew Madison was shaking her awake.  “Hey baby girl.  Seems like someone doused their diaper pretty good overnight.”

“What time is it?”  The elder sister rubbed the sleep from her eyes to find all of her sister’s friends gathered around.

“About 8:15. Now be a good girl and let sissy take care of you.”

Slapping her the 13-year-olds hands away from the tapes on her diaper, “Where’s mom?”

“She’s gone,” Madison huffed.  “Now are you going to let me change your diaper or do I have to get my friends involved?”

Accepting defeat Chelsea laid back and allowed the younger girl access to her padded prison.  “Fine.  Just get it over with.”

The front panel pulled down the younger girl set to work, “Looks like someone’s getting a bit of a rash.”

Reaching a new level of mortification Chelsea’s hands covered her eyes and she wished for the bed to swallow her whole.  Legs in the air the 21-year-old could feel the 13-year-old smearing cream into her backside before she was once again sealed inside her crinkly undergarments.  Blissfully unaware that the younger girl had used the cream from the study as opposed to desitin, the college girl toddled her way downstairs to make breakfast.

• Like 2
  • The Cle-venger changed the title to The Price Of Free Money (Chapter 20; Sept 14, 2020)