LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

The Price Of Free Money (Chapter 20; Sept 14, 2020)

Chapter 14

Sitting down to enjoy a bowl of generic brand Fruit Loops Chelsea couldn’t help but squirm; the excessive amount of cream her sister had used made it seem as if she was sitting in a bucket of monkey snot.  Anything to avoid that feeling as much as possible she wolfed down breakfast and retreated to her room.  Flopping onto her stomach on the bed the college girl began to proof read her American Literature groups ‘Ethan Frome’ manuscript.  There were a couple spelling errors, but from what she could tell it was ready to be presented to the class.

Unsure if the 13-year-olds little friends had left yet, the 21-year-old shifted around in the bed a bit to find a more comfortable position and began writing dramatic prose about her current predicament.  A poem lamenting being stuck in diapers was followed by one wishfully thinking about the fun she’d soon be having on spring break.  Before she knew it, seven pages of her notebook had been filled and a rumbling in her belly let her know it was getting close to lunch.  Checking her clock revealed it was going on 12:30, just an hour and a half and Kristina would be swinging by to pick her up to meet the boys from the afternoon matinee.

Thankful it was only Madison in the living room, Chelsea said, “I’m making chicken tenders for lunch, do you want any?”

“Sure.”  A grunted response came from the couch.  “But shouldn’t I be making you lunch?  After all I’m the babysitter.”

Red faced and hands on her hips the elder sister fumed.  “You are NOT my babysitter!  I’m 21 and FULLY capable of taking care of myself!”

“Oh really,” the younger sister laughed.  “Cause someone’s diapee is looking pretty full from here and I bet she needs me to take care of that for her.  Go lay on your bed and after I put lunch in the oven I’ll be up to change you.”

Chelsea had enough.  Charging towards the couch she leapt atop her sister and the two began to wrestle.  The younger girl yanked on the elder’s hair and the pair rolled off the cushions onto the floor knocking over an end table in the process.  Both girls paused their bickering at the sound of a lamp crashing to the ground; one filled with dread, the other smug satisfaction.

“Wait til I tell mom about this!”  The 13-year-old gloated.

Falling onto her backside with a squish the 21-year-old could only stammer, “It was an accident.”

“You accidentally attacked me?”

“No.”  Chelsea crawled the three feet to where the lamp lay to examine the damage.  The decorative setting where the bulb screwed in had separated from the base leaving it dangling by a pair of wires.  “God, I’m so screwed.”

“Guess you should have been a good girl for your babysitter, huh?”  Madison stuck out her tongue.

Filled with fresh rage the 21-year-old chucked the broken lamp in the 13-year-olds direction.  Madison had just enough time to turn away causing the wreckage to strike the center of her back and her to scream out in pain.  “Ow!  What the hell’s wrong with you?  I’m calling mom!”

In a matter of seconds the matron of the family was on speaker phone, “Hi sweety, did you need something?”

A garble of words were shouted by both daughters as they tried to drown the other out.  Angie upon seeing the call had come in from Madison allowed her to go first, “Chelsea broke a lamp and then threw it at me.”

“She was calling me a baby and making fun of me.” Chelsea interjected not waiting for her mother’s response.

“I just saw her come downstairs and said it looked like she needed her diaper changed.”

“Girls, girls, stop yelling.” Angie admonished.  “Chelsea, just because you are embarrassed having to wear diapers does not give you carte blanche.  You’re supposed to be a college student but lately all you’ve done is throw temper tantrums like a toddler.”

“She thinks she’s my babysitter!” The 21-year-old defended herself.

“And you think that justifies throwing a lamp at your sister?”  Angie countered.  “Madison, watch what you say around your sister, she’s very touchy.  That said, she’s been acting very immaturely as of late and perhaps needs someone to monitor her behavior so for the time being I’m putting you in charge including disciple if needed.  Chelsea, try and be good for your sister and do what she says or you’ll have me to answer to when I get home, alright?  If she abuses her power let me know and I’ll find someone to babysit the pair of you.”

“That’s not fair!” Chelsea whined but her mother had already hung up.

“Seems reasonable to me.” Madison shrugged.  “Now I think as punishment you need to plant your nose in the corner until I say otherwise.”

“Fuck you.”

A threat to call their mother back was enough to get the older girl waddling to the corner and the younger into the kitchen to start lunch.  Twenty five minutes later the 13-year-old sat eating chicken tenders and fries while staring at the 21-year-olds droopy diaper wondering if it was about fall off her hips.  Finally relenting she allowed the elder girl to join her for lunch before replacing the thoroughly soaked disposable undergarment with a fresh one and making sure to apply a generous amount of cream.  Plastic pants locked on Chelsea finished getting dressed and waited for Kristina’s arrival in a few short minutes.

• Like 2

One annoying critic - the lack of the CHAPTER NUMBER before the start of the Chapter - - - - -

Perhaps easy enough if one has been reading along from the beginning - - -

But on page 2 which chapter is which  - the bulk of them are there ?

1 hour ago, BabyLock said:

One annoying critic - the lack of the CHAPTER NUMBER before the start of the Chapter - - - - -

Perhaps easy enough if one has been reading along from the beginning - - -

But on page 2 which chapter is which  - the bulk of them are there ?

taken care of

One thing puzzles me here.  If the cream is the source of Chelsea's problem, and she is applying it repeatedly with her fingers, why is she not experiencing problems here as well?

12 hours ago, Babypants said:

One thing puzzles me here.  If the cream is the source of Chelsea's problem, and she is applying it repeatedly with her fingers, why is she not experiencing problems here as well?

Her fingers are not subject to prolonged exposure to the cream.  It gets applied then is washed off.  You'll note that it took a few days of having it on for 30 minutes at a time before she started having any difficulties.  ?

Chapter 15

Twenty minutes post lunch Chelsea found herself in the passenger seat of her friend’s yellow Volkswagen discussing her recent demotion in the household.  “I thought I could count on you for support but you just want to turn me into an overgrown baby too.”

“That’s not what I said,” Kristina changed lanes without some much as a glance at traffic around her.  “Right now your mom is pissed at you and I don’t want you to do anything that would make her say you can’t go on spring break.  I suggested that for the time being you pretend to go along with things and show her you can handle this maturely.  She sees that and you’ll be out from under your sister’s thumb in no time.  If you’re lucky you can get the twerp in trouble and have her end up with a babysitter.”

“That still leaves me with the problem of taking orders from a sadistic 13-year-old.”

Turning right into the theater parking lot from the left-hand lane and cutting another car off in the process, “Not really.  You’ll spend most of your time at school or work and when you are home your mom will most likely be there too.  Oh shit.”

The car they had cut off, along with it’s accompanying red and blue flashing lights, had followed them to their parking space and a short stocky woman was getting out.  A knock on the window, “License and registration please.”

“What’d I do?” Kristina queried digging through the glove box for the requested paperwork.

A lecture on the assorted violations, along with paying attention to what you’re doing when behind the wheel of a car ensued.  Once the officer went back to her cruiser the girls glanced around nervously awaiting the expected ticket.  Tense minutes passed in relative silence until the cop returned empty handed, though the girls joy was short lived.  Apparently, Kristina’s poor driving habits were well documented in the law enforcement community and her license was suspended for it.  The result was that she was now in the back of the patrol car leaving Chelsea turned around in the passenger seat of the Beetle attempting to watch the proceedings. 

She had been perched upon her knees, arms hugging the headrest for several minutes when she felt her diaper start to sag.  Thinking to herself that it hadn’t been that long since she’d had the infantile undergarment taped on, the college girl slid down into the seat with the intention of checking just how wet she was only to be greeted by a mushy surprise.  Mouth agape Chelsea pawed at her backside confirming her fears and drawing the attention of the cop.

“Miss, I’m going to have to ask you to step out, your friend’s car is going to be towed.  You can either go into the theater or have a seat in my car.”

Not wanting to parade around in her current state the 21-year-old responded, “Your car, I guess.”

“Just need to pat you down real quick,” the no-nonsense cop said beginning to do just that and pausing when she got to her focus’s waist.  “Is that what I saw you doing in the car?  Were you trying to hide something down your pants?”

“No.  I, um, ah…”

“Do you give me permission to check for myself?”  The woman’s face was inches from Chelsea’s at this point.  “Because I can detain you while I get a warrant.”

Cheeks burning, “It’s not what you think.  I,” deep breath, “I had an accident in my,” another deep breath, “in my diaper.”

The officer’s face contorted into a cross between revulsion and confusion.  “In that case why don’t you have a seat on my hood.  The tow truck should be here soon and then you and your friend are free to leave.”

True to her word, ten minutes later Kristina’s car was loaded onto a flatbed and the girls were watching it disappear into the distance.  The owner apologized profusely then called her boyfriend to break the bad news they wouldn’t be able to make the movie.  Explaining why she declined a ride and promised that she’d make it up to him later.  Turning to Chelsea, “Look’s like we’re going to have to hop on the bus.”

“What?  Are you kidding?  I can’t get on the bus like this.”

“Would you rather get in someone you know’s car smelling like that?”  Head cocked to the side she didn’t wait for an answer.  “I thought not.  Bus with strangers you’ll never see again it is.  And don’t worry, it was my fuck up I’m paying.”

The short walk to the bus stop allowed the girls to discuss each of their embarrassing incidents.  For her part Kristina owned up to knowing her license was suspended, it wasn’t the first time she’d had her car towed.  Relatively unconcerned by the development she admitted her parents would be mad for a couple days but that they’d also get the car out of impound.  Chelsea was less forthcoming but eventually divulged that her accident was just that, attributing it to a combination of being engrossed in her friend’s predicament and being alarming too accustom to wearing diapers.  When the bus arrived they boarded to begin the trek home.  Chelsea’s stop came first and required her to walk six blocks once she was off with the contents of her pants squelching the entire way.

Trudging through the front door the 21-year-old was greeted by mixed emotions; her bratty 13-year-old sister was gone, but neither was her mother home.  Desperate to rid herself of the mess strapped to her waist she had spent a frantic 20 minutes in search of an answer to her prayer and was busy with a pair of scissors when her mom’s voice called out from behind.  “What are you doing?”

Remembering Kristina’s advice, Chelsea took the opportunity, “Well Madison made me wear these and I couldn’t hold it, I begged her to let me go to the bathroom but she insisted I was a baby and that baby’s shit their pants.  Then she laughed at me, telling me this was what I deserved and that I wasn’t allowed to go out with my friends but that she was and she left me here all itchy and gross.”

Angie raised an eyebrow, “Is that so?”

Chapter 16

Releasing the 21-year-old from her messy confinement Angie said, “Go shower.  I have to make a call.”

Giddy to be free at last and that she’d gotten her sister in trouble, Chelsea spent the better part of twenty minutes cleansing under the hot torrent of her shower head.  Wrapping a towel around herself she proceeded to her room to find her mother waiting with a diaper in hand.  “You know you could just show me how to do this myself and make things easier for everyone.”

“Easier for you to take your diaper off and ruin more of your panties you mean.”  Angie muttered sliding a crinkly garment beneath her daughter.  “I spoke with Michelle Riker while you were in the shower.”

“My old babysitter?” Chelsea questioned before the implication sank in.  Sitting up she disagreed, “Wait.  No.  You can’t be serious.”

Pushing the college girl back down with one hand and continuing her work taping up the diaper, “She wasn’t available but said she has a cousin about your age who might be interested in the job.  Just waiting to hear back to go over the details and scheduling.”

“You mean Brianna?  She was a sophomore when I graduated!”  The diaper clad 21-year-old huffed stomping to her dresser to fish out a shirt and bra.  “God, you’re like, the worst mom ever!”

“I must be; after all I have a college age daughter who acts like she’s in pre-school and a teenager who delights in tormenting people.  Clearly somewhere along the way I missed the chance to teach you both right from wrong.  Perhaps Brianna can keep you from fighting and throwing lamps when I’m not around.”

Humbled to witness her mother crying, Chelsea swallowed hard and sat on the bed, “No, I was upset and said that out of anger.  I love you and I’m sorry I’ve been difficult lately; I promise to do better.  And Madison didn’t make me, you know…  I had an accident while I was out with Kristina and was trying to get the brat in trouble for being mean to me.”

“I love you too, sweety.”  Angie sat next to her daughter and gave her a hug.  “First, I want to know how you had ‘an accident’ of that nature and then we’ll deal with your lying.”

Not wanting to appear to be hiding anything; Chelsea recounted being put in a fresh diaper before going out, Kristina’s bad driving habits, her own loss of control waiting on her friend to get a ticket and that she didn’t realize she needed to do ‘that’.  Having brought her mother up to date on her body’s lack of proper functioning it became time to address the other issue.  After being given a suggestion to remove her shirt she was led to the bathroom, a bar of soap unwrapped and summarily stuck in her mouth.  A five-minute timer was set and a warning that further infractions, either swearing or lying, would add one minute each to how long she had to endure her newest form of punishment.

Dinner that night tasted a bit off, normally not a fan of green bean casserole to begin with, the remnants of the suds from earlier did nothing to improve the flavor.  A bit of studying, some work on the study and a change of her soggy underpants later Chelsea decided to call it a night.  Monday mornings suck for everyone, but especially so when they’re accompanied by a cold, clammy diaper strapped to your waist.  Ripping off the offending garment she padded to the shower, making use of a tooth marked bar of soap, and was once again locked into her plastic prison for the day by her mother.

Since her American Literature group had finished their project early, they took the opportunity to gossip and play on their phones.  Noting this when he came around the instructor gave them permission to leave early allowing Chelsea to punch in at the café ahead of schedule to hopefully earn a bit more much needed cash.  The time paid dividends, netting $12 extra dollars to bring her tip total for the day up to $64, a welcome amount considering she now had to hop aboard Floyd and high tail it to the high school to freshen up her underwear before tennis. 

Having won the doubles tournament, the 21-year-old and her partner were granted first round byes in the double elimination singles tourney that started today.  The pair of victors found an empty court to practice swatting balls around while the competition began in earnest for the rest of the class.  Decidedly inferior to his skills, Chelsea did her best just to have fun while Trevor offered insight on what she could do better.  After a tip on pointing her feet when serving she gave it a try, tossing the ball into the air she felt a weight tugging down from behind.  Instead of swinging at the ball her hands descended to her backside in a futile effort to stop what was happening which allowed the ball to bounce off her forehead.  A quizzical look from Trevor sent the poor girl straight through the locker room, to her bike and in the direction of home.

“Madison!” the college girl screamed coming in the front door to find an extremely angry 13-year-old and Brianna sitting on the couch.  “What are you doing here?”

“Well your mother hired me to babysit a couple of older girls from 2pm-6pm on weekdays and 8am-6pm on Sunday.”  Brianna calmly replied.  “I never expected it to be you though.”

Nervous laugh.  Gulp.  “Me?”

“You didn’t think I’d forget little Miss Popular from high school, did you?” 

Keeping her backside pointed away from the room Chelsea began to slink towards the stairs.  “But I was always nice to you.”

“Yes.”  The babysitter conceded.  “And that’s why I’m not going to tell everyone what a baby you’ve become.  Now why don’t you come lay down so we can get you changed?  I can smell you need it from here.”

Eyes cast down to the floor the 21-year-old did as instructed and laid herself down in the middle of the living room floor.  Soon enough her 19-year-old caretaker had whisked away her sweatpants and was scrubbing the filth from her bottom.  None too happy with the look of a developing rash Brianna had the 13-year-old fetch some cream to alleviate the issue.  Fastening a new pair of crinkly underwear to her charge Brianna handed the soiled one to Madison for disposal and helped Chelsea to her feet. 

With the babysitter resuming her perch on the couch the 21-year-old followed the 13-year-old into the kitchen.  “What the hell is she doing here?”

Opening the back door to toss her older sister’s diaper in the trash bin, “Because somehow you convinced mom that not only do you need a babysitter, but I do too.  So as far as I’m concerned this is all on you and as long as she’s around I’m going to do everything in my power to make sure your life is as miserable as possible.”

“How about we come to some sort of truce until we can get rid of her?” The elder sister offered.

The younger countered, “Okay.  But you’re going to have to make it worth my while.”

“No deal.  We both want her gone.”

“Yeah, well, I’m not the one who’s being treated like a baby by someone I went to high school with.”

Realizing she had more to gain than Madison from banishing Brianna, Chelsea asked, “What do you want?”

“Well for starters, from now on it’s $10 every time I have to change you.  Do you know how gross it is having to wipe your messy ass?”  The younger girl thought for a second.  “And you have to come see me every day at lunch to get your diaper changed.”

“You little bitch, that’s extortion!”

“Oh yeah?” Madison smirked, “Watch this.  Brianna!  Chelsea’s using bad language!”

There was a pause, then the sound of footsteps could be heard going up, then coming back down the stairs.  Entering the kitchen, bar of soap in hand, the babysitter stared at the college girl, “Open wide.”

Unsure what to do, Chelsea stood looking confused.  A sharp slap to her diapered crotch caused her to gasp and in that instant the soap was unceremoniously shoved between her teeth.  Timer set to six minutes, all three returned to the living room.  By the time her mouth was freed of it’s irksome invader, the 21-year-olds shirt was drenched in drool.  Stripped down to her bra and somehow already slightly damp diaper she had no choice but to comply when ordered to be good for her big sissy while dinner was made.

• Like 3

Chapter 17

Managing not to anger her babysitter any further the remainder of the night proved more difficult than Chelsea had imagined.  She had wanted to escape to her room but was informed that since Madison was already upstairs that she needed to stay put in the living room, less likely the girls would fight if they were separated.  Of course, being told she couldn’t do something didn’t stop the 21-year-old from trying to do what she had originally planned; having her diaper pulled down and ten hard smacks planted on her exposed bottom, did. 

Sulking on the couch, barely aware of what was on the television, Chelsea plotted ways to rid herself of her newest tormentor.  Unfortunately, the younger girl was doing exactly what her mother had wanted and enforcing the rules.  She wasn’t even being mean about it.  The 21-year-old was beginning to resign herself to the fact that she’d have to enlist the 13-year-old for help when she felt two fingers sneak inside the leg hole of her diaper.  “What the fuck?!”

“I was just checking to see how wet you were.  You’re a bit damp but not ready for a change yet.”  Brianna replied.  “We will have to do something about your language though.”

Angie walked through the door a couple minutes later to see her daughter sitting on the couch with sudsy drool dripping down her chest and chucked.  Turning her attention to the babysitter, “Looks like I was right to hire you.  She wasn’t too much trouble was she?”

“Nothing I can’t handle.” The 19-year-old hopped up off the couch and started to gather her things.  “I did have to give her a reminder about who’s in charge, but aside from a slip of the tongue she’s been good since.”

Irritated to be talked about as if she were a child Chelsea attempted to speak up, “Mmm wii hwee.”

“Same time tomorrow?” Angie ignored the outburst continuing the conversation with Brianna.  “Oh, and how long does she have left with the soap?”

Checking her watch, the sitter answered, “Two minutes, twenty seconds out of seven.  And I’ll see you then.”

Patiently waiting for the appropriate time, Angie removed the soap and her daughter free to speak again let loose an angry barrage.  “What the fuck, mom?  I do NOT need a goddamn babysitter!  How can you even afford-“

“Eight minutes on the timer.” The mother announced depositing the slippery bar back into Chelsea’s mouth.  “And not that it’s any of your business, but I had been setting aside some money as a present for your trip.  But since I don’t know that you deserve a present it’s going to pay for Brianna’s services.”

Folding her arms across her chest and sitting back on the couch the college girl fumed in silence over the latest revelation.  Agonizing minutes later she was once again able to speak but wisely chose to say nothing and stomped upstairs to log onto Facebook.  She was pissed and needed to vent to Kristina; luckily, her friend was online when she got there.  At first Chelsea’s plan was to ask to hang out at Kristina’s house instead of having to go home but that strategy was nixed due to the other girl’s parents being pissed over her car getting towed for a second time.  Discussing the diapered girls dilemma for over an hour the pair came up with surprisingly little in terms of extracting her from her babysitter.  The only idea that might work was to say Brianna was abusing her, but that had been rejected because of it’s likelihood to involve the police and an investigation that would only serve to dig her hole deeper.  Logging off, Chelsea took a quick shower and was placed into a dry diaper before going to bed for a night of restless sleep.

5:30am, unable to fall back asleep, not that she much wanted to after a terrible nightmare about having her diaper changed in front of her anatomy class and being sent to the nursery where she ‘belonged’, Chelsea plodded downstairs to pour a bowl of cereal.  Angie was already in the kitchen awaiting the toaster and the pop tart contained within.  “You’re up early, sweetie.  Is everything okay?”

“Everything’s great,” was the 21-year-olds icy reply.

Grabbing her breakfast from the toaster, “I know you aren’t a fan of some of the changes around here lately.”

“That’s an understatement.” Chelsea squished into her seat at the table.  “Why do I have to have a… someone, to keep an eye on me?”

“It’s just temporary until you stop acting up and quit picking fights with your little sister.”

Discretion being the better part of valor the college girl decided it best not to argue any further, she was already cranky no sense inadvertently making things worse for herself.  Finishing her meal in silence, Chelsea returned to her room and had her pants changed, her mother noting that she was running low on the crinkly undergarments.  Alone again, the 21-year-old jumped online to Google ‘how to get rid of your babysitter’.  The suggestions were all terrible in her opinion, most of them involving ways to ensure the babysitter quit instead of coming back, but then again, they were from a bunch kids less than half her age.

Soon enough Madison came around, locked the elder girl in her plastic pants and was off to school.  Half an hour later Chelsea boarded Floyd and was off to algebra for a mind-numbing morning of, as far as she could tell, useless equations.  Bored and increasingly irritable due to the lack of decent sleep the diaper clad college girl squirmed in her seat feeling a growing dampness in her pants.  It wasn’t too terrible now, but would she leak before making it home?  Hoping for the best she opted to keep her lunch plans with Kristina, Rex and Eric.

• Like 5

Golf, the one constant in life is the inexorable march of time.  The parent who alienates a child today may, in the distant future, bitterly regret their actions when old age robs them first of their independence, and ultimately of their dignity.  In no less than 3 multi-generation households around me, it is now payback time.  

• The Cle-venger changed the title to The Price Of Free Money (Chapter 20; Sept 14, 2020)