LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

A > Z

DollyDiaper

Lapis Lazulae

D :) lly

Moonstone

(Lapis Lazuli...the spelling is this way on the sites I checked... was also the genetically altered female clone of Lazarus Long from the Robert Heinlein novels)

Gary

• Replies 2.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Hey! What about the woiking woman Gary? And I'm not accusing you of cheating here, but that's being norty and bending the rules a bit eh? :P

Vesuvianite

D :) lly

Dolly, the rules are as follows:

The title pretty-much says it all - post consecutively from A to Z on a given category.

Your own words.

While I chose a category of gem stones, many gem stones, to both the working woman and the working man *are* unaffordable. Hence, it is appropos to the subject, while maybe not a gemstone, it applies to them. Correct me if I'm wrong, and when you do, please change the original instructions for the game. :) (and no, I'm not upset or angry. ;) )

However, if you would like, I'll change it to 'Unakite.'

As for 'W', White Spinel.

Gary

Zircon

ok next ( did somebody say they wanted it to be Stuffed Animals? Your mean like the moose head above the fireplace?) Well to clarify I want the next topic to be plushies

ALF ( I have one that talks)

Zircon

ok next ( did somebody say they wanted it to be Stuffed Animals? Your mean like the moose head above the fireplace?) Well to clarify I want the next topic to be plushies

ALF ( I have one that talks)

Plushies, as in BEAR....Teddy Bear???

Gary

E..... hmmm..... I think Peter should be posting this one, but since he's not here, I'll do it in honor of him....

Exploding Elephants

lol

I would hope NEVER to see an exploding plushie...of any kind, and why Tig would think Peter would post that is beyond me.

Furry Foxy

Gary