• Replies 2.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Files, particularly Music Files.

Gary

(Dolly, it wasn't so much that I didn't like veggies...I'll eat some...but it had been several hours since anyone had posted. ;))

Human Hair

LOL... im sorry Sunshine and im sure you didnt say this to be funny... or maybe you did... but it really made me laugh.. probably cause i wouldnt have thought of it myself.... but then again at 3:30 AM everything tends to be funny.... but i can just picture a lonely person... (i wont say guy cause i dont want to cause any fights)...but i can just see this person having a box of human hair from their past relationships...that they cut off while that person was sleeping cause they have this i dont know... fetish for human hair?? lol... OK I'm soooo sorry... I think its time for bed.... lol...

Need sleep so badly... I don't have anything to post for "I"...lol

Tigger, I've been watching a lot of Friends recently, and at one point the character of Phoebe reveals that she has a box of human hair. So that's where the idea of collecting human hair came from.

And since I posted H, I shouldn't really post I.

Little things.....You know... Little things like matchbooks....beer coasters....stamps....shells.....pebbles....lint.....they take up much less room

Lint was my other L ... i know my ex husband collected it...in his belly button.........but thats a whole other "list" :screwy: