• Replies 2.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

For ridiaperboy

Kauai Magazine

Kaua'i....great island! Probably my "punahele" (favorite) island in the entire chain. It was a treat to get out there back in small kid time. My mother owns a condo on Kaua'i in Hanalei, which she gets over to every couple of months or so.

Back to the game!

Newsweek

I do wish you wouldn't keep rubbing salt in the wounds RI - it's cold, wet and miserable over here! I can only dream of being in Hawaii right now! B)

Ok Magazine

D ;) lly

Snap, Dolly! It may not be cold here in RI at the moment, but it will be in short time. Starting about November, it starts to really get nasty and the weather you have in England starts looking pretty good to me! I have to admit, England has what appears to be perfect running weather for an old marathoner like me. Anyway....I don't get to go home to Hawai'i nearly as often as I wish I could. Such is life. Anyway...back to the game!

People

Snap, Dolly! It may not be cold here in RI at the moment, but it will be in short time. Starting about November, it starts to really get nasty and the weather you have in England starts looking pretty good to me! I have to admit, England has what appears to be perfect running weather for an old marathoner like me. Anyway....I don't get to go home to Hawai'i nearly as often as I wish I could. Such is life. Anyway...back to the game!

People

Then I'm thinking you should pencil the London Marathon in your diary before you finally hang up your serious running shoes :thumbsup: I'm only around 25 miles from London, so I'd turn out to cheer you on!

Quiz Winner Magazine

D :) lly

Then I'm thinking you should pencil the London Marathon in your diary before you finally hang up your serious running shoes :thumbsup: I'm only around 25 miles from London, so I'd turn out to cheer you on!

London will probably be my final marathon, as it is perhaps shares the title, along with Boston, Chicago, and New York, as one of the world's premier marathons. London is usually the world's largest marathon in terms of entrants, and one of the most difficult to obtain entrance into, just by the sheer magnitide of those who wish to run it. As I've already run all of the ones listed BUT London, I think it behooves me to do so before I give up this sport for good. As a marathoner, I can say, London is one of those races 'ya gotta run at least once.

On to the game!

US and World News Report