LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Little Monkey

This is my first story here. It is choppy and hacky but I hope it is worth reading. 

Please send constructive criticism and comments. Thank you

I have had many sexual urges in my life. Diapers being one that I have successfully worked into my daily routine. I love extreme anal with objects( baseball bats and traffic cones), spanking, crossdressing,Self Bondage, Urethra stuffing and CBT. Yes, I am a serious deviant.

Last year though a needed Spinal Surgery gave me the opportunity to wear and use Diapers and Plastic Pants 24/7 365 days a year.

I never enjoyed wearing as a sexually gratification and dont masturbate or even get erect from wearing and using them.

Deceptively I started letting myself wet the bed twice, and explained it off as OAB and slight incontinence. Doctors visits confirmed OAB but could not find any other reason for wetting. Now muscle memory and urinating at the slightest feeling has shrunk my bladder and I wear with my wifes knowledge 24/7. Hiding boxes from Northshore Care is no longer neccesary and if needed my wife will wash and hang my plastic pants to dry for me.

Several months later things changed. I caught a bad stomach bug and kept shitting my diapers daily.

It got so bad my wife had to help me apply the desitin as i lay on the open clean diaper and helped me fasten it.

Not a regular participant she has on occasion diapered me and helped with my plastic pants and fastening the onsies snaps.

Now I am so regular, I wait to change my wet night diaper until I have a loose poop around 7:00 am.

One thing my wife does take pleasure in doing is tormenting me when she shaves me smooth. This is the only time that she hints at enjoying my circumstances. Frequently using it as a chance to tell me she thinks my penis has shrunk even smaller than its original tiny self. Grabbing my scrotum and testicles tight to get the smoothest shave possible. When I look in her eyes which usually I try to avoid as I lay on my back legs splayed wide and knees to my chest.  I know there is some thoughts and words even worse then what she has spoken rattling around in her thoughts.

Thanksgiving and Christmas this year Anne took what I can only feel is great pleasure in humiliating me. I had no idea my being diapered was  known  to her two sisters and my mother in law. Just before the Turkey was served and we all took our seats ( mine is usually in the corner and hard to get in and out of.) Anne shocked me and asked aloud. Do you want to change before you get stuck in the corner for awhile? I dont really remember but I think I peed a little in shock. My mother in law took my hand and my backpack and guided Anne and I to her bedroom where she said we would have plenty of space to lay out. Anne revelled in my humiliation and everyone watch me being led by the hand to the bedroom. Anne in the privacy of the bedroom while my well wetted diaper was being replaced told me each of her sisters knew as well as my mother in law. But I could only think of what just happened and how probably everyone knew or was talking about it. Aunts, Uncles, Neices and Nephews. I wanted to disapear. . A very long day ensued and I barely took my eyes off the table. Anne made me thank her mother after I loudly crinkled and waddling from her room back to the dining table.

By Christmas my diaper wearing was now needed not chosen as I messed myself and peed often and sometimes with barely an urge from my bladder and bowels. Anne gave me new onsies from Tykable, Twin size waterproof mattress cover and a real diaper bag to replace my backpack. This year my mother in law didnt give me the usual tools and gadgets.  Instead I opened boxes wrapped in kids paper to find three pairs of corduroys that she tailored specially with snaps up and down the inside seams. Another box wrapped the same way had t-shirts with stupid childish sayings on them. I was puzzled when I didnt find any tools inside either boxes. Grandma snatched the pants away and demonstrated to everyone how the crotch and inseam now snapped closed .Mortified...Anne told me to thank her for the gifts. Mumbling thanks wasn’t good enough and Anne said if I don’t say thank you politely for the thoughtful gifts she would take me over her knee right here in front of everyone. I didnt see who but someone in the next room giggled when I repeated myself “ Grandma, Thank you for the thoughtfully gifts.” To my continued humiliation each of my gifts was held up to my body so I could model it .

Now my position of adult has even been rescinded. Anne treats me like a child 24/7 and expects me to be her good boy. She sat me on the floor with her mother next to her and told me matter of factly my life and hers where permanently going to change. I obviously had no desire to be re-potty trained and that lucky me her mother agreed to treat me as a little diaper boy. I opened my mouth to try to protest.. it seemed like I should but her mother shhhed me and told me dont bother to deny you dont like it. My mother in law now insists I call her Grandma instead of her name Terry.  That was  humiliating enough, but not my wife leaves me with her mother while she is at work or needs a night out to relax. Breakfast and Lunch are with Grandma and I am allowed to color, play or watch cartoons before my nap-time. The checking of my diaper doesnât even get my full attention anymore.  As soon as Anne leaves Grandma strips me down to socks, t-shirt, diaper and plastic pants. Being freshly diapered before being tucked into my nap could happen a bit faster for my liking. I have to look away while Grandma asks me if Im wet or messy. Pee U your a stinky Monkey she always says If I have pooped. I want to absolutely cry when she comments about wiping my little peepee, winky or nub clean. In the end if I dont fuss she calls me a good boy and kisses me on the forehead. Night night monkey are the last words I hear before the light goes out and door closes.

As Grandma eats a sandwich or more adult choices I am left with finger food like cut up fruit or PB&J cut into triangles and no crust with milk or apple juice.

Oddly because it is just she and I  at her house being treated like a child is okay and even makes me feel loved.

If anyone saw me crawling or laying on the floor dressed as I am I would never live it down.

When I am brought back home things there too have changed for me. Anne moved me into what we use to call the spare room - now as if putting me in my place at any chance she calls it the Kiddie Room. Carpeted, I have a dresser and bed in the room. Anne found a blue car bed on Free Cycle, the sheets are my favorite TV Show Paw Patrol.

I didnt notice until the first time I was laying on the bed one day that all the mirrors, cable box and TV are gone. Once this room was ready to receive a guest from out of town but now it screamed Baby Boy’s Room. Anne didnt even trust me with the sliding closet doors that now locked shut. At the end of the dresser stood stacks of diapers ranging from Plain white to childish prints and even pink with butterflies. Anne always tells me how good a job I did coloring and gives me the pictures with tape attached to hang up in the room. An outsider glancing into the room might notice they all were  hung no higher than four feet from the floor as if a child hung them.

One day Grandma declared my hair was getting too long. I have no idea where she had them but in a flash I heard buzzing and felt electric clippers running over my head repeatedly leaving just stubble. Tada she declared as she finished, leaving me with a Wiffle haircut.

Grandma gave me a big smile and rustled my stubbled hair “ Much better Little Monkey” mommy is going to love it.

The moniker and compliment tickled me pink and I grinned ear to ear.

Wait...what..Mommy! Did she say mommy ?

Then Paw Patrol came on and I zoned out sucking my thumbs and sitting in a wet diaper.

Grandma and Anne...Oops, she told me to call her Mommy are talking at the table drinking coffee while I have my Apple Juice. They keep looking my way and saying Monkey this, Monkey that. I smile back and give my full attention to Paw Patrols next rescue. When I hear the adults laughing I realize they are laughing at my singing the shows theme song.  I smile at them and pee a little.

It barely registers that they moved to the sofa behind me until the TV goes off. I turn to see Mommy holding the clicker thing in her hand and she tells me she needs to talk to me and that it is important I listen,

A little upset the TV was shut off mid rescue I give them my best grumpy face.

Grandma starts by says she has good news. She and I will be spending more time together for a couple weeks. The idea makes me happy instantly because Grandma is the pushover and Mommy is the tough one.

The conversation continues but each steps on the others words trying to explain why Mommy is going on a cruise with a friend she met and I will be staying with Grandma. I stare at them both and it seems like they are trying to avoid something. Oh. Well. Staying with Grandma sounds awesome.

I lean forward and without trying mess the diaper. Both Grandma and Mommies faces change and it takes a second for me to realize I am the reason why. They look at each other and burst into laughter which make me laugh too. Grandma gets up to get a fresh diaper and wipes from the other room while Mommy calls me over and helps me lay down with my feet in the air.

Unfastening the tapes as a fresh one arrives Anne wipes as much loose poop up with the diaper as she can before wiping my bottom free of poop.

I can see Grandma over her shoulder making faces at me when I feel Anne wipe my pee pee. Then out of no where she starts to jerk on my penis between her thumb and two fingers. Although I know instantly what she is doing I am annoyed and let her continue as I look off to the side.

When I hear Anne speak. See he isn’t much of a man. It was always pathetic but he cant even get hard.  Grandma comes to my defense, Or so it sounded as she tells Anne my little pee pee is only for peeing now. Then as if my little winky had not betrayed me enough I sprayed pee straight up at Anne.

With a quick wipe she closed the diaper and pulled the plastic pants over it.

See! Anne said loudly. That is exactly why I need a real man in my bed.

• Like 2

You’ve presented an outline of a story, but it needs to be fleshed out considerably in order to become a coherent story.  Your story line is what I believe would happen if an adult male allowed himself to consciously regress, unlike many of the fantasy stories where the wife enjoys changing her infantile husband’s diapers. In my opinion, virtually no marital partner would enter into a marriage with another adult individual if they knew that their partner was going to regress to a completely dependent infantile state and provide no intellectual or physical stimulation or life partnership.  So, you need to develop your characters and explain why they take the actions they do and don’t take the logical actions most people would.

For instance, why did the husband put up with the demeaning and embarrassing actions of his wife and in-laws?  Most men in that position would have demanded that the blatant ridiculing cease or there would be a divorce. Why did he allow himself to consciously regress?  An adult with normal intellectual abilities would be bored out of their mind behaving and thinking like a toddler.  Becoming totally incontinent does not mean that you lose your intelligence, too.  Enjoying wearing and using diapers is understandable; consciously regressing your intellectual abilities is not. So, if this is the direction the plot of your story takes you, the thoughts and actions of your characters need to be explained so that they seem logical steps along the path to the ending. 

• 8 months later...