LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Cannot upload photos to my album

Hi.

When i try to upload photos either from my iphone or my computer (tried the same photos from both devices), i get a message saying something like ''There was a problem uploading the image''.

Could it be that the image is too large (about 2mb, shot on an iphone 7)? I had no problems uploading a profile and background picture, it's just the photo album that doesn't seem to accept the files.

I have run into this too, at times. Most likely, you are right in thinking the files are to big to be accepted. Try sizing smaller, or shrinking the actual file size. I hate doing that myself, cause it makes the photos distorted, or fuzzy, but I eventually get them posted that way, at least. 

On 1/24/2020 at 5:24 PM, AbabeBill said:

I have run into this too, at times. Most likely, you are right in thinking the files are to big to be accepted. Try sizing smaller, or shrinking the actual file size. I hate doing that myself, cause it makes the photos distorted, or fuzzy, but I eventually get them posted that way, at least. 

On 1/25/2020 at 1:52 AM, Glennie said:

yes exact.. make the picture smaller and they will fit fine.. I run into this all the time

Ok thanks, i’ll try that.