LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Roleplay?

SethBabyBoy

Uhm... I am new here and wouldvlove to find someone to roleplay with, I have a few small ideas but nothing set in stone. So I would love to hear others ideas! Hehe... Sorry I am a little nervous. Anyway thank you so much for reading this!

Hey. I am Anastasia. I'm from Russia.

Do you want to start rp with me? who do you prefer to play the role of mom or baby?

In my rp, I love humiliation and forcing regressing. that is, when adults are forcibly turned into babies and forced to go through a lot of degrading and embarrassing things.
If you are interested, I will offer scenarios. I will listen to your ideas and
and we will play with you.

Good. then here are my rps scripts.

1. I am a single mother. You are my 16 year old son.
At school, both teachers and classmates suffer terrible behavior. The ratings are terrible too. In the end, I decide to educate you from the very beginning and turn you into a baby.

2. Me and you are colleagues in a prestigious company. We are competing for the vacant position of Deputy General Director. I decide to eliminate the competition and make you my baby.

3. I am a talented inventor. You are a thief. You decide to rob my house. You don’t know what I came up with my new robot. Robot nanny. But I have no one to test it on and you fall into my trap and become my experimental baby.

Well, what do you like from this? Choose. Or you can offer your ideas. I will listen.

In the stories I will have swaddling, public feeding from bottles and breasts, different punishments. I will be interesting I promise.

well. then you start and I will continue)
I have problems with rps beginning)
Are you all right with imagination? Viberi is one of my scripts and let's start the game.

and one more condition is small: I love long posts. Therefore, your posts should be at least 2-3 sentences.
Not a few words, but a few sentences, otherwise I will lose interest. Have you agreed?

I do agree. i like trying to make sure my partner enjoys the roleplay as well. So I will be sure to make my responses long but not overly long. I will have to start in the morning though, it's pretty late for me. Is that alright?

• 4 weeks later...