LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

To Zero and Back [Updated with chapter 50]

21 hours ago, bje said:

It started as a very good story, but I personally don't like it any more. It is too unrealistic. There is no plausible explanation for Patrick's regression, and there is especially no explanation for why his family accept it. So it all seems more like dreaming than a story occurring in the real world.

Unfortunately, I have to agree.  The original premise for this story was as intriguing as it was original, and tightly focused writing moved it nicely along.  As the story lost focus, the writing began to drift.  But perhaps the author is lulling us to sleep before springing the twist.  For example, in the real world publishing houses don't simply throw money around.  Authors sign contracts, and penalties for non-compliance are standard.  There is an editor lurking somewhere in the background here, and it is at least possible that said editor will suddenly arrive on scene and demand proof of life.  Things might still get interesting, so we should be patient and see how the plot develops.

Yeah I like the story but it has strayed past what it was originally about going from an article to age play or even regression but I agree with baby pants there could be a twist that turns everything around

I disagree because I think I see the point of the author since if we  see the main character is a ABDL in secret and when he begin write the article he convinces his mom to write this article and uses hipnotic tapes to help him to regress( so he more propense to regress more easily since he is ABDL), and I think his mom is behind all of this , for me would be no surprise if in the end the real article is writed by his mom where she shows how to get her baby boy back , since mom always now all the secrets of her baby’s ?, so for me the story is progressing like I hope they should since is the vibe I catch in the beginning when I noted his mom upfront in the care of him ! Other example that his mom maybe is behind of all of this is why  his aunt and uncle never question why she treats him like that ! I think she making he still listening the hipnotic files while sleeping so he regress further and futher without notice so she can make him regress faster and write her article ! So in the end both be happy he being a baby that he truly desires and her having her baby back !

this is my point of view 

• Like 1
36 minutes ago, Pierry Louys said:

I disagree because I think I see the point of the author since if we  see the main character is a ABDL in secret and when he begin write the article he convinces his mom to write this article and uses hipnotic tapes to help him to regress( so he more propense to regress more easily since he is ABDL), and I think his mom is behind all of this , for me would be no surprise if in the end the real article is writed by his mom where she shows how to get her baby boy back , since mom always now all the secrets of her baby’s ?, so for me the story is progressing like I hope they should since is the vibe I catch in the beginning when I noted his mom upfront in the care of him ! Other example that his mom maybe is behind of all of this is why  his aunt and uncle never question why she treats him like that ! I think she making he still listening the hipnotic files while sleeping so he regress further and futher without notice so she can make him regress faster and write her article ! So in the end both be happy he being a baby that he truly desires and her having her baby back !

this is my point of view 

i am with Pierry I think his doing something from early stages and I am enjoying the story every update  :)

I can see the the point but he isn't listening to the hypnotic files anymore and his mother doesn't know what the files do so she wouldn't be playing them to him in secret but that doesn't stop the chances that he is still under the effects given by it  the hypnosis file offered urinary and bowel incontinence or at least something close to that as well as mental regression that has him think that with the loss of his potty training he is becoming more like a toddler he did this to help with the idea of wearing and using diapers in public would be easier but he thought it wasn't working and stopped listening to it so there might be some risidual hypnotic messages in his mind that when they are gone he will be in for a surprise but being a secret abdl he wouldn't mind the changes too much

Though I do see someone wanting a progress report pretty soon given it has been a while since the last one and I question if the company he is doing the article for would have a limit on what the card and it was probably mostly supposed to be used for getting diapers and other necessary stuff not some of the stuff his mother brought since they would want reciets for the items brought and would question some of the furniture and baby stuff she brought some of the clothing stuff would be acceptable but if he continues to regress his mother would be forced to take over for him in the article

We gonna see this because like I said is very strange that the company get along with this without a full report , I do think his mom is making he listen the hypnotic file in his sleep and she is already writting the article , like there was a paragraph when we see she writing some stuff in the computer and now she work full time in home so she can keep a eye in his progress ,very convenient don’t you think , and about the costs maybe she testing furniture for bigger babies and other things that the sponsor of the magazine want to test with bigger babies rsrs rsrs 

Well given that his cousin has a similar set up I am assuming his father custom made the change table since we don't know what his uncle does for a living or what his hobbies are, also with his aunt and uncle treating him younger I can definately say that his mother has something to do with that saying that he wants to be treated like a toddler while writing the article or saying that he cancelled his article and wants to live as a toddler so they treat him that way, hypnotic suggestion can last a while plus he was listening to the file for a while so we don't know how long the suggestions would last or if they didn't work at all given some people are not suceptable to hypnotic suggestion so it would definitely be interesting to see where this story goes

• 2 weeks later...

I completely understand the thoughts and critique of you guys. I'll be the first to admit that the story did take a turn from its original idea and plotpoint, heading into a different and more fantasy unrealistic path. This may be the result of several writers blocks or some real life stress, but I'm planning to still have it return to its original idea at some point. I'm enjoying writing this story and it allows me to take some breaks from real life from time to time, which is kinda of the point of the whole thing. I hope you'll continue to support the story, despite it not being what you may have original thought and please keep your thoughts, ideas and comments coming it means a lot to know that people enjoy reading the story and have thought and oppinions about what may happen to our diaper clad hero.

Chapter 27:

I slept great that night. Despite having taken a nap at Karen’s earlier during the day, it didn’t take long for me to drift into a deep peaceful slumber. Tightly tucked into me, happily sucking on my pacifier and clutching “Mr. Bunny Rabbit” close to my chest, I didn’t wake a single time during the night and didn’t regain my conscious until late the next morning when I felt the warm rays of the sun shine through my curtains, as the sound of birds chipping away, cars passing by and kids playing outside, gently brought me out of my slumber and back into the world.

But something felt off. It wasn’t my pacifier, that was still planted firmly between my slobbery lips. Its wasn’t Mr. Bunny Rabbit him I still found myself clutching tightly as I slowly opened and readjusted my eyes. I couldn’t quit put my finger on what it was. My diaper felt soaked as usual but also…..MESSY!

I quickly sat up and threw my sheets to the side and there was no double about it. I could feel the cold sticky mess, splattered all over the inside of my diaper and sticking close to my bare skin. For the first time I had not woken up in the middle of the night, needing to relieve myself. For the first time my body had simply reacted on instinct and not bothered to wake or warn me about something being wrong, it had simply done what it had to do. I could feel the cold, sticky mush being held firmly again my skin by my onesie as I scooted around on the mattress and swung my legs over the edge of the bed and slowly got to my feet. I knew I was in desperate need of a change, the cold goo in my diaper had been there for too long and was starting to irritate my skin and I wanted out of it. With my dummy planted firmly in my mouth, I made sure to grab MY bunny in one hand, before waddling out the bedroom and went looking for the only person that I knew would be able to help me, MOMMY.

Waddling through the house, I soon found her in the living room in the middle of writing out some kind of report on her laptop. Her fingers were hitting the keyboard at rapid speed, but quickly came to a stop as she spotted me in the doorway. “Oh good morning, sleepy head. Did you have a good night? You must have, you’ve been down for almost twelve hours.” Her gently smile greeted me, but quickly faded as she saw the tears rapidly forming in my eyes. “Oh, honey. What’s the matter?” She got up to meet me in the doorway, as tears started flowing freely from my eyes. “What is it, baby. Did you have a bad dream?” She approached and put her arms around me, hugging me tightly to her chest until the stench of my diaper finally hit her nostrils and I felt her hand slowly run down my back and feel its way around my messy diaper butt.

“Oh, Honey. Did you make a messy during the night?” She looked me deep in the eyes, as I simply nodded finding myself unable to come up with an audible response. “It’s okay, Baby. No need to worry.” She hugged me tight once more, rocking from side to side, trying to comfort me. “We’ll get you all cleaned up and then we’ll make some din din. Okay?”

We both made our way to the bathroom and what followed was a long bubble bath with plenty of soap and bubbles, where Mom was sure to make me all nice and clean, while trying to cheer me up. After being dried off and wrapped in several towels Mom had me sit down on a small chair in the middle of the room, before informing me that a haircut was needed. Staring at my own reflection in the mirror it was hard to argue with her, the high and tight cut that I had been given some time ago, was long gone and my hair was starting to get rather long and messy, coming down past my ears and being especially long in the neck. Mom got busy with the scissors humming several sweet nursery rhymes, as hair started falling and pilling onto the floor. When she was done I was left with what could be descripted as a classic “bowl cut” which did a lot to round out my head and face, suddenly making me appear several years younger.

Mom seemed extremely proud of herself, mentioning how cute and adorable I looked over and over again and who was I to argue?

After getting my new “look” I was shiftily taken back to my bedroom and placed into a nice fresh new diaper and my outfit for the day consisting of a light blue onesie and dark green shorts, before it was finally time for breakfast.

Mom had clearly not forgotten about our new “routine” established the night before, as after placing a bib around my neck and preparing a huge bowl of oatmeal, alongside a full zippy cup of milk, she started the process of feeding me once again. I knew resisting or arguing would do nothing to change her mind or my situation so I simply went along with it, allowing her to shovel spoon after spoon of oatmeal into my mouth, every single one accompanied my several car and crash sounds. Some of them I actually found rather amusing, especially the crash effect and accompanying commentary and announcement. A few times I actually found myself chuckling in-between spoons of mush.

Breakfast went without any extreme mess and the few bits of splatter that had managed to escape my lips had mostly been caught by my bib, so after finish the last few drops of milk from my zippy cup, Mom was quickly able to clean me up using a few wipes, before sending me on her way, letting me know she needed to get back to work.  

I should be using such moments to write on my article, I knew that. And it wasn’t for a lack of trying, believe me. But whenever I would sit down at my laptop and open up the document, I would barely manage to put down a few lines, before I would feel the boredom set in and my attention drifting. This day was no different, after having barely done any writing I soon found myself browsing YouTube, my dummy once again placed between my lips and also with Mr. Bunny firmly clutched in one palm and instead of the usual sport or gaming videos, I found my attention drawn to cartoons and different singalong nursery rhymes videos. I spent hours happily singing along and bouncing up and down in my chair, making Mr. Bunny jump across the table and dance along to the soft tones of the music. During the day Mom would drop in from time to time, either to quickly have a firm feel of my diaper or simply to bring me or refill my zippy cup, making sure I was staying hydrated, which of course led to several soaked and one messy diaper during the span of that day.

At some point during the day I found myself in need of yet another changed and waddled into the living room to find Mom on the phone. “Yes, yes tomorrow would be perfect. No, he is all, ready. I even gave him a cute new haircut today; I think it will be perfect. Anything we need to bring? Okay, well thank you so much. Oh yes, very excited. Thank you once again.” She hung up the phone before directing her attention towards me, knowing exactly what I needed as she guided me back to my bedroom for yet ANOTHER fresh diaper.

Days like these felt like a haze, with very little to do I found my mind drifting. I had already established on this particular day, that the chances of getting any writing done on my article was close to zero and I instead found myself trying to keep my mind and body occupied, playing ball in the garden and later found myself planted on my blanket in front of the TV, letting the cartoons on the screen do all the work and letting my mind go blank, happily watching whatever was on at that very moment while suckling away at my dummy and of course making sure to keep a firm hold of Mr. Bunny.

The night culminated with dinner, this time I didn’t even bother to argue, Mom was clearly set on introducing this new “feeding” procedure and who was I to argue? To be honest it was rather amusing watching Mommy make the spoon fly and spin through the air on its way towards my mouth, while doing her best to make several different car noises and imitating a Daytona racecar driver and announcer.    

Dinner was followed by a bit of TV time, only interrupted by another diaper change and soon it was time was bedtime once again. With my nighttime diaper still close to dry, my binkie securely between my lips and with Mr. Bunny firmly in my grasp, I was tugged in for another night, as my eyes soon started to close and everything went black.

I was awoken rather abruptly the next morning, as the curtains was pulled apart and the bright sunlight exploded into my bedroom. Before I even had a chance to rub the sleep from my eyes, Mom already had my sheet pulled away and her palm placed on the front of my nappy. “Hmmm, only wet. You’ll hold.” She rather dazed and confused, she guided me out of bed not even allowing me to bring Mr. Rabbit with me, as she lead me to the kitchen where breakfast was already served and waiting for me.

This morning there wasn’t much playing around during feeding, as I was simply told and instructed when to open my mouth and once in a while handed my zippy cup to take a few big gulps of milk, before being feed another couple spoonful’s of oatmeal and within no time at all, breakfast was over and I my hands and face were swiftly cleaned with a wipe, before with a firm hold of my wrist Mom guided me to the bathroom and quickly got a bath running.

“Mom?” I managed to whisper, as she was busy unbuttoning my onesie. “Are you angry?” I was almost afraid of asking her, not wanting to upset her or make the situation worse, if that was actually the case. She proceeded to pull the onesie over my head and throw it aside. “Of course no honey, we’re just in a bit of a hurry today.” She gave me a gently smile and as her hand brushed across my cheek. With two swift pulls, she removed the tapes of my diaper letting it plop to the floor. “Now, get in the bath, we need to get you all clean and pretty.” As Mom proceeded to wash my hair and scrub me down, I couldn’t help but wonder, what all the rush was about, but my mind kept wandering back the phone call I heard her have the day before.

Lost in my own train of thought, I let Mom finish washing me of and afterward I found myself wrapped in several towels being dried off, before I was led naked as the day I was born, back to my bedroom and guided onto the changing table, where a fresh new diaper was soon pulled up between my legs and fastened around my waist. Next came a light blue onesie with white edge around the sleeves and neck and a pair of light blue denim shortalls, followed by a pair of clean white socks and I was ready for whatever Mom had planned for us.

As I followed Mom through the house and into the entrance hall, I concluded that she must have been up early on that particular day. Not only had she had plenty of time to shower and get herself dressed, but my diaper bag was also already packed and waiting for me at the front door. Mom quickly had my shoes tied around my feet and within no time at all, we were heading out the door and towards the car, where I soon found myself in the back seat, with my diaper bag next to me. Before slamming the door, Mom reached into the bag and produced my zippy cup and handed it to me. “If you get thirsty, Baby. But please don’t make a mess.” She gave me a quick kiss on the cheek, before closing the door and getting in the front seat and soon we were on our way. To where I still did not know.

My first thought as we pulled out of the driveway, was that maybe we were going to the park, maybe we were going to meet up with Karen and Jack or maybe we were going to the beach again. But that it quickly came apparent that none of my guesses were correct. As I sat staring out of the window, I could tell we were going in the completely opposite direction, out of the city and soon the roads started to seem unfamiliar and unknown to me. I placed my lips around the opening of my zippy cup and took several big gulps of cold juice, slightly nervous about what Mom had in store for us, but at the same time felt a familiar calmness wash over me, my subconscious telling me “that there was nothing to be afraid of and that Mom had every under control.” I leaned back in my seat, feeling a rush of warm urine soak into the padding of my diaper, as I continued to stare out the window having no idea of where we were or where we were going.

Finally, Mom took a turn and went off the freeway as we drove into what seemed like an industrial area somewhere outside of town. We took several quick turns into the area and were soon surrounded by large warehouses on both sides. “Mom. Where are we going?” I asked loudly, as the car continued to swerve between the large buildings. “Hush, Baby. Mom needs to focused for a second.” She was clearly focused, trying to find the right building, between all the large constructions which all seemed to look the same. “Finally!” Mom erupted as she turned off the road and into a big empty parking space belonging to a large warehouse, no different than all the others.

She drove towards the large grey concrete building and car came to a stop next to what appeared to be a small door on the side of the massive wall. “Okay, Baby. We’re here.” She announced turning the car off and opening her door to step outside. I still did not know, where “here” was, but as Mom opened my door and unbuckled my seatbelt, I loyally followed her out the car, as she made sure to grab my diaper bag from the car floor before we made our way towards the door, where Mom proceeded to knock hard several times, before grabbing the handle and pushing it open.

Inside we were greeted by a rather large empty space, the walls were the same boring concrete grey color as the outside of the building and the whole room were brightly lit with huge light tubes hanging from the ceiling. “HELLO!?!” Mom yelled out into the empty space. “One second!” Echoed a voice loudly back, before a unknown woman appeared out an open door, leading to a separate room. “Oh, Hello!” She greeted us loudly, as she made her way through the room and towards us. She appeared to be in her early forties, maybe ten years younger than Mom, her dark brown hair tied in a tight ponytail, looking very formal and business focused as she was dressed in a semi long, rather right black skirt and a white just as tight buttoned down shirt. She approached us with a large smile extending her hand to Mom. “You must be Susan, I’m Emily we spoke on the phone.” They shook hands. “Yes, I’m Susan. Nice to finally meet you and put a face to the name.” Mom smiled, before turning her gaze to me. “And this is, Patrick. Say hi Honey.” Emily’s eyes widened as she turned her stare towards me, she was clearly struggling to not let her jaw slam against the floor. “Nice to meet you, Patrick.” She extended her hand, which I carefully shook, not knowing exactly what was going on or how to feel about this new person or the whole situation overall.

“Well. I have to say.” Emily started, letting her eyes wander up and down, clearly inspecting my appearance and outfit. “I’ve heard a lot about Patrick here. The editor at Mommy Mag, did say that you guys had gone rather all in and maybe a bit further than expected and even with everything you’ve told me over the phone, Karen. Even then I must admit.” Her eyes strolled over me one more time, as her smile grew even wider. “This is going to be just perfect. I can’t wait to get started, it’s going to be the best photoshoot we’ve ever done and great advertisement and publicity for us here at “Cribs to College”.” As those words left her lips, the penny finally dropped for me and so did my jaw.

“Cribs to College!?” I blurted out. “That’s right, Patrick.” Emily smiled back. “Isn’t it great, Baby?” Mom placed a hand on my shoulder before continuing. “I wanted to tell you soon, but thought it would be a great surprise. Emily here called one day, asking for you. But you were busy playing outside, so we just talked for a bit. Apparently the people at Cribs to College, who made the base for you wonderful changing table, had heard about your project and contacted your boss at Mommy Mag about doing a photoshoot with some of their special furniture, so Mommy Mag could use it for you article and also so Cribs to College could use it for their advertisement and webpage. And I just thought it sounded like an wonderful idea and Emily is the photographer on the project and she was just dying to meet you and do the photoshoot when she called, so I just couldn’t say no. I could barely believe my ears. How could Mom make this kind of arrangement without involving me? How many people knew about my project, how did Emily and here company find out about it and why did my boss or editor not contact me about it? Why did I not have a say in any of this?

I stood speechless with my mouth wide open, unable to utter a single word and not sure what to say or how to feel about the whole situation. “So, come with me you two. The set is in the next room.” Emily turned and started walking back towards the door she came from, before disappearing through it. “Let go, Baby.” Mom placed a firm hand on my back, leading and partly pushing me along towards the door, as we entered the next room and my jaw dropped even lower, almost shattering my teeth on the floor, as I spotted the set for my photoshoot.

The inside of this much smaller room, which once may have served as the office of the warehouse, had been decorated to resemble a nursery. The boring grey walls, had been covered with huge light blue sheet and the floor with a soft greyish carpet. The first piece of furniture that my eyes spotted was a changing table placed against the back wall. It was almost identical to my own, but was lagging the costume race car theme and decoration, but looked to be fully stacked with unopened packs of diapers and supplies underneath. In the middle of the room stood a huge white high chair, taller and large than anything I could imagine, looking like it would have no problem containing myself or any other adult. Next to it, hanging from two massive hooks in the ceiling was what looked to be a gigantic baby bouncer, the seat of it made of a bright white thick fabric light material, suspended from the ceiling by two massively thick elastic bands. As my eyes continued to scan the room, I next spotted a massive rectangular playpen on the floor, it closely resembled the one that me and Jack had been playing in, but the side of this one was way taller and looked like they would come close to chest hide for me. Lastly I spotted the final and most impressive furniture in the whole room, a massive white wooden crib placed against the set wall. It looked to be the size of an adult bed, but with massively high railings that would make escaping damn near impossible for any adult person.

As I stood speechless, but eyes flickering all over the place, trying to figure out what the hell was going on, Emily once again approached, now with a large camera hanging around her neck. “So, I’m not sure where we should start, but we need to get some picture with the whole set.” She proceeded to push a few buttons on the camera. “I must say, Emily. This is really impressive. Are all of these things, product form the company?” Mom inquired looking around the set. “Oh no.” Emily chuckled. Most of it have been made specifically as props for this shoot. “The Crib and Changing table, are part of the product line. The Changing table turns into a dresser, when needed and the railings of the cribs can be removed and adjusted so it can serve as a full size bed. But everything else is more or less made for the photoshoot.” She adjusted the lens of her camera. “As I told you on the phone. We’re looking to do a two-part shoot. One with Patrick here, using the more infantile side of our product, which I must say he is very much dressed to play the part.” She chuckled, before continuing. “And then when the project is done, he’ll come back for another shoot, all grown up. So we can really show and demonstrate the Cribs to College aspect of our furniture line.” Mom nodded her head up and down, clearly agreeing with Emily, thinking the whole concept was an great idea.

“Well let’s get started then.” Mom once again placed her hand firmly on my back, pushing me towards the set. At that point it become clear to me, that I had no say in the manner. The whole shoot had been planned and set up without my approval or without my knowledge and now I was stuck in the middle of it, with no way out. My infantile situation was about to be captured forever and possible published and showcased to the whole world, as part of not only my own project, but also an advertise campaign for a furniture company. The whole situation seemed surreal, but I struggled to see a clear way out and thought that even if I tried to argue, the chances of Mom listening to my please, would be zero to none. There was nothing else to do, then simply following along with the idea and just hoping that the pictures and photoshoot itself, wouldn’t be too embarrassing.  

“I’m thinking, maybe we should start with the highchair. I’m not sure, if you’ve already had lunch, but I got some props I would like to incorporate in those photos.” Emily suggested gazing towards the massive chair in the middle of the room. “Oh, my Patty is always hungry, so why not.” Mom laughed back at her, resulting in Emily responding with a quick head nod, before turning to go get her props.

As she did, Mom guided me towards the high chair, which only seemed even larger and taller, the close I got to it. Mom managed to remove the tray from the chair, with ease clearly admiring the massive structure. “Mom, do I really have to do this. I don’t really wanna.” I pleaded, trying to do anything to get out of this whole ordeal. “Nonsense, Baby. Your boss wants this, the company who were so kind to sponsor your changing table wants this and I would really LOVE if you would do this. This way, when this is all over and your back out of diapers, I would have a few memories of the time I had my sweet baby back for a short while and you know what? I’m sure it going to be a lot of fun.” She gave me a big smile. I let my gaze drop, knowing that there was clearly no way out of doing this thing and that I might as well accept defeat. “Okay, Mommy.” I mumbled underneath my breath. “That’s my big boy.” She smiled running her hand across my cheek. “Let’s get you ready for the first shoot.” She quickly unsnapped the suspenders of my shortalls letting them fall to the floor, leaving me only in my onesie and diaper. Next she dug deep into my diaper bag producing an all-white clean bib, which was quickly tied around my neck, before I was guided into the seat of the high chair, having to do a small jump to get in place, as my feet dangled freely above the floor, while Mom pushed the tray back in place, locking me in.

Just then Emily returned carrying a small plastic bowl in her hand, but stopped dead in her tracks, once again clearly having to hold her jaw from slamming against the floor, as she spotted me in the highchair. “OH MY. That’s. That’s just adorable and just PERFECT. I must say, you’ve really gone all in on this whole ordeal.” She proceeded to approach me, placing the bowl on the tray in front of me, as Mom simply smiled. “Now look, Patrick. I just want you to dig in, do whatever you want. Just imagine I’m not here.” She took a few steps backwards, while preparing her camera. Looking down at the bowl, I appeared to be plain spaghetti splattered in ketchup. “No fork?” I whispered, looking confused at Mom. “Its okay, Honey. Just do as Emily says, just dig in.” Came her firm response accompanied with a smile, as she stepped away from the chair and out of frame, as Emily pointed her camera at me.

“Just imagine I’m not here.” She noted once again, snapping the first picture, making the flash light up the set. I took a second to stare around the room, from my seat in the high chair, as I locked eyes with Mom she simply gave me approving nod, letting me know that there was no way out, as my focus shifted to the bowl in front of me. 

With nothing else to do, I dug my palm into the slippery ketchup covered spaghetti, managing to grasp a handful and did my best to shove it into my mouth, with have of it hitting its mark and the rest dropping all over my bib, face and onto the tray of the highchair, as the flash of Emily’s camera exploded into my eyes, lighting up the room like firework. I repeated the process several times, as Emily moved around, making sure to get pictures from every possible angle, as I proceeded to make a terrible mess of myself, dropping and splattering ketchup and spaghetti all over myself, the high chair and onto the floor. When the bowl was finally empty, half of the food seemed to have made its way into my mouth, with the rest of it scattered all over the place, as my face, hands and bib were left covered in sticky red ketchup.

“That was just perfect. Great job. I’ll got get the next scene ready.” Emily announced leaving Mom to get me cleaned up from the mess I made. Using several wipes, she managed to get my face and hands cleaned up, before removing the bib from around my neck, revealing a few sticky spots of ketchup having made it way onto my onesie. “You did such a good job, Baby. I’m very proud of you.” She whispered gently, before removing the tray and helping me out of the high chair.

Emily was already standing by at the playpen, which proved to have a small gate that could swing open allowing me to enter, without having to climb over the high railing. The bottom of the playpen was covered in a soft white sheep skin rug, which felt warm and soft to stand and sit on. Emily instructed me to start by standing and leaning again the side of the playpen, looking over the railing and straight into the camera. As she snapped several pictures. “Wait a second!” Mom sudden interrupted, before rushing to grab something from my diaper bag. She soon returned with a white pacifier, which she plopped between my lips. “Oh, god yes. Just perfect!” Emily announced, as her eye lit up and she proceeded to snap several pictures. I was instructed to lay down on the sheep skin and lift my bum in the air, as Emily snapped several pictures down from above, with a little effort I managed to grab one foot and almost suck my own toes, which made both Emily and Mom burst out in aww, leaving me feeling rather proud of myself, thinking I was doing a tremendous job.

Emily continued to snap away, as I moved around on the soft sheep skin. The flash of from her camera went off like firework, as she moved around trying to catch me from several different angles, until she finally proclaimed that she got what she needed. “I’ll just go change my lens. You can take a short break, if you want, Patrick.” She turned to head back to her small work station. Mom opened the gate of the playpen allowing me to step out, before she proceeded to reach down, sticking two fingers in between the fabric of my onesie and my diaper, giving it a quick feel. “Oh my, you’re soaked. I think we need to get you changed, before you leak all over Emily’s set and her expensive furniture.” She proclaimed, before turning to face Emily who was still busy looking for the right lens to use for the next shoots. “Emily, I’m sorry. But he’s really in need for a fresh diaper. Is it okay if we use the changing table, I brought everything that we need with us.” The question quickly got Emily’s attention as she looked up from her camera back with Christmas lights in her eyes. “Of course! That’s what’s it’s made for. You don’t mind if I take the change to shoot some pictures in the meantime?”

“Of course not.” Mom quickly replied, as she grabbed my hand, leading me towards the changing table. I was at a complete lost for word. I had been changed in front of aunt Karen before, but the thought of letting this completely new and unknown person watch me laid out on the changing table, naked as the day I was born, while getting my soaked diaper changed, almost sent me into a state of panic. “Mom, please. Does she have to watch?” I whined, as she guided me onto the changing table. “Of course, Baby. How else is she going to be table to take the photos she needs?” She guided me to lay back down on the soft changing mat, that covered the top of the table. “BUT, MOM!” I almost cried out, only for her to shove my pacifier from earlier back into my mouth, silencing my plead for privacy and to retain what was left of my dignity.

As I laid there on the changing table, staring up into the ceiling of the building, I could faintly spot Emily returning out of the corner of my eye and as Mom popped open the buttons of my onesie, the flashes of Emily’s camera once again lit up the room like a rain of shooting stars.

“So. I simply have to ask.” She started, in between flashes. “I’ve gotten the basic of the whole project, from the people at Mommy Mag. But how did you get involved in all of this and what about the clothes and I also understand that you got a table similar to this at home.” Her question was directed at Mom, who was busy ripping open the tapes of my soggy diaper, exposing my back crotch to the cold air and of course to Emily and her camera. “Well.” Mom started, taking a second to contemplate her answer.

“You’re right, it’s started out as Patrick’s project, all on his own. To be honest, in the beginning I was firmly against it. The whole idea sounded rather crazy. Think about it a strong independent young man, going back in diapers and then training himself back again, all just to write an article for a magazine. Sounds crazy right?” The soaked diaper was pulled away from my bare skin, as she continued. “I wanted nothing to do with it, why would I approve of my son doing something like that, but he was firm on the idea and we is…well, were a grown man so I couldn’t exactly stop him. So back in diapers he went.” Emily had stopped taken pictures and were simply listening, as Mom used a few wipes to clean my crotch. “In the beginning I was okay, letting him do it on his own. But it quickly became clear that he was not capable of handling the responsibility and tasks that came with the project, on his own. You should have seen the messes he made and got himself into in the beginning. So at one point, I simply had to step in and offer my “expertise”. She retrieved a fresh diaper from my diaper bag and unfolded it, instructing me to lift my bum off the table, allowing her to slide it in place under me. I did as instructed, suckling away at my dummy, to be honest I was just as intrigued listening to Mommy, as I think Emily was. “So, after almost twenty years I went back on diaper duty, to make sure that my son was taken care of and to avoid having all my furniture ruined. And the clothes, well having easy diaper access simply just makes my life a lot easier, the same with the changing table. And everything else, that comes along. Well, if my son is back in diapers, its only fair that he also gets to experience the things that comes along with it. Also its makes it much easier for his younger cousin “Jack”. To understand why his much older cousin is suddenly back in diaper and when they start potty training together, they are going to be on equal footing.” She pulled the new diaper up between my thighs, before taping it nice and snug around my waist. “To be completely honest. Having my baby boy back for a short while, isn’t so back. And when it comes time to potty train him once again, who better to do it than.”

“His own Mommy.” Emily cut in, as the flash of her camera once again went off. “Exactly.” Mom smiled, before securing the last tape of my new diaper. It felt rather surreal having them talk about me, as if I wasn’t even there, being left completely out of an conversation that completely revolved around me. But hearing Mom say that she kind of enjoyed helping me with my project, somehow washed away all my worries and gave me an unexplained internal calmness. “So, what do you need next.” Mom asked Emily, as she got ready to help me put my onesie back on.

“Actually. Would it be okay, if we snapped a few pictures, with him in just his diaper?” Emily asked with a smile, that made Mom stop her movement and give me a quick look. “Of course, whatever you need.” She proceeded to fold and put away my onesie, before guiding me down from the table. “Lovely, I think we’ll move on to the crib shots next, then.” Emily happily announced, nodding towards the huge crib standing a few meters away.

We walked the short distant over towards the giant infantile bed, which side rails towered above me, as I stood there naked except for my diaper, simply staring at it. “Okay, Pat. Jump in.” Emily instructed, as she unlocked the railing allowing her to lower it to the floor and for me to climb onto the mattress. “Oh, that’s just adorable.” Mom announced, as Emily raised the side back up, locking me inside. “Isn’t it? And when you remove the railing and adjust the height, it works and looks like just any ordinary bed. It truly does go from Crib to College use.” Emily just chuckled, adjusting her camera, getting ready to snap away.

Mom simply tilted her head ever to slightly, while watched me trying to get to my feet inside the giant crib, which proved to be a small challenge, due to the combination of the thick diaper between my legs and the soft mattress of the crib making it hard to find my balance, resulting in me having to hold onto the railing of the crib to finally get vertical.

The crib railing was just a bit taller than shoulder height, allowing me to barely put my jaw over the top of it took look out and making it impossible to escape, without opening the lock holding it in place, which was out of my reach.

“Perfect, Patty. Just move around and have fun with it.” Emily instructed, having started using the more childish version of my name, normally only used by my Uncle in a teasing manner. I tried doing my best to give her some sweet and innocent poses, as Emily snapped away. At one point letting go of the railing, which quickly caused me to fight to keep my balance, due to the soft padding of the mattress and resulting in me falling to my knees.

Emily continued snapping away, as Mom stood my silent. I crawled around inside the crib, allowing Emily to get several different shots, at one point she retrieved a small step ladder, setting it up next to the crib, allowing her to take some photos down into the giant bed, as I lay sprawled out flat on my back, my diaper and bare body fully exposed.

When Emily finally announced that she got what she needed, I was completely blinded by the camera flash and feeling rather proud of myself. I had never done any sort of modeling work before and had never really liked having my picture taken, but by the sound of it Emily was more than happy by my efforts.

The side of the crib was lowered allowing for me to climb out. “Think there’s only the bouncer left and then we are all done for today.” Emily announced motioning towards the bungee jump like setup that was hanging in the middle of the room, suspended from the ceiling by two thick rubber bands.

“Oh my. You used to have a Baby Jumper just like it. Remember that, Honey?” Mom proclaimed, as she went to inspect mechanism. “You used to love, being suspended in it, in front of the TV. You would hang and bounce up and down for hours, laughing away. I remember you throwing some terrible tantrums, whenever someone would remove you from it.” She continued while inspecting the bouncer, opening up the two locks that closed the “seat” motioning me to approach it.

The seating had two leg holes, which Mom helped me step into, before she pulled the front strap back up, locking it in place across my chest almost like a pair of overalls. As Mom let go of the bouncer, it quickly became clear that my weight alone was no enough to hold it down and I was suddenly left hanging in the air, only barely able to touch the floor with the tips of my toes. “Oh this really brings back memories.” Mom chuckled loudly, grabbing the rubber bands and giving them a few hard yanks, resulting in me bouncing up and down, helplessly in the air unable to stop myself or reach the floor. The feeling of being freefalling only to be stopped just before my feet hit the ground and fly back up, gave me fluttery sensation and sent butterflies thought my stomach and soon I found myself laughing out loud with every bounce. “HIGHER MOM, HIGHER MOMMY!” I screamed in excitement, as Mom gave the bouncer another firm yank.

I didn’t even notice Emily and her camera and only barely spotted the flash as it went off, I was having too much fun to care about any of that. This was the best part of the whole day, it’s been ages since I’d had so much fun and laughed so loud.

“I think that’s all I need.” Emily finally announced, putting the cap back onto the lens of her camera. “Mind if I have a look?” Mom replied, giving the bouncer one last yank. “Sure, we can put them up on my laptop.” Emily happily answered back. I had no interest in seeing the pictures, I barely noticed Mom and Emily stepping aside, I was too busy laughing and giggling away as I continued to bounce up and down. At one point I was laughing so hard, that tears started rolling down my cheeks, I was having the time of my life.

But my fun came to a sudden holt, as a quick cramp shot through my stomach. This wasn’t butterfly cramps; this was something different. I quickly realized that I hadn’t gone number two during the night and no even before or after having breakfast or eating the spaghetti earlier. “MOM!” I yelled out, knowing full well what was about to happen and with no way of releasing myself from the bouncer, I needed assistant urgently. “MOMMY!” I cried out one more time, but within seconds I felt my bowels relax and release a flood of Poop into my diaper and with the bouncer holding me up and tightly secured between my legs, there was nowhere for the mess to go, as it started spreading up the back, between my legs and into the front my diaper, as my bladder also gave way releasing a sea of urine into the already terrible mess that my diaper fought to contain.

“MOOOOOMMMMYYYYY!!!!” I cried out loudly, the tears of joy now having turned to tears of embarrassment and helplessness.

“What’s all that fuzz about!?” The sound of Mom’s voice echoed through the room as her and Emily finally returned to my line of sight. “What is all the screaming abo-Oh my GOD! What’s that smell!?” Emily caught herself off and quickly took a few steps backwards her face twisting in a sickening grimace.

“Oh, honey!” Mom didn’t hesitate as she approached me and quickly started unlocking the front flap of the bouncer. As the flap came down, my diaper was exposed and the mere sight of it, had Emily making gagging motions, as she took several more steps backwards. “Oh my, lord.”

Mom helped me step out of the bouncer, making sure to have me move really slow and careful as my diaper was clearly at its limit and hanging onto my hips for dear life. Through my tears I could see Emily in the distant, covering her mouth, clearly not sure if she should laugh, gag or ask a thousand questions. “I’m sorry. I was fine with the whole wetting and all. But this is just a tad bit too much.” She announced to the room, as Mom was busy trying to wipe the tears from my eyes.

“It can be very overwhelming. I know. Do you mind if we borrow the changing table one more time?” Mom questioned Emily, but was clearly not waiting for her to answer as she was already leading me towards the gigantic table. “Of, of course. You do whatever you need. I’ll just go pack my things up and leave you two alone.” Emily answered back while inhaling through her mouth, trying to avoid breathing in the stench of my accident. “Jesus Christ.” I heard her mumble under her breath, as she walked off disappearing out of sight, as Mom helped me scoot onto the changing table, the mess of my diaper splattering even further as my diaper hit the plastic covered changing mat.

Emily had clearly been appalled by my messy display and lack of control. Almost like she couldn’t believe that a grown person could make such a mess of themselves with next to no control at all and simply lose any emotional control. I felt embarrassed by the fact that she had seen me like that, this stranger that I had only met earlier that day, had seen me at my very lowest. I couldn’t blame her for feeling disgusted and for almost puking by the mere sight and smell of my diaper. Judging by the time and amount of wipes it took Mom to get me cleaned up, I must have made an absolute mess of myself. The only person that didn’t seem to mind was Mom, she simply got to work fixing me up, while humming a soft lullaby underneath her breath. Once in a while she would whisper that everything was going to be alright and applaud me for how good I had been today and how great of a job I had done during the photoshoot. The calmness in her voice and praise of my “modelling work” made me feel a lot better and made the whole situation feel less terrible, than it actually was.

Finally, I found myself in a fresh new diaper, as Mom once again pulled my onesie over my head snapping it between my thighs, before having me jump off the table and helping me step back into my shortalls, pulling them back in place and securing the straps over my shoulders and across my chest.

Just as Mom finished packing everything up, Emily returned. “I’m sorry about that, it was just.” Mom faced her with a smile. “None need to apologize. You’ve been great today. We’ll love to work with you in the future.” Emily gave her a friendly smile back, before handing her a small flashdrive. “In case you want to keep or share any of the pictures with family.” Mom accepted the offering, putting the small stick in her pocket. “We talked about it on the phone. Any chance we could, take something with us before we leave?”

“Of course! As I said, most of this was made specifically for the shoot, I don’t expect us to have any more use for it. To be honest, according to my boss, it’s the least we can do. We would never have gotten anyone else to do this shoot, its going to be great advertisement and publicity. What did you have in mind.” Mom looked around the room, letting her eyes drift for a moment.

“Well..We don’t have that much room at the moment, my car is kind of small. But since he liked it so much, how about the bouncer and then maybe we can figure out something else later?” Emily nodded in approval. “Of course. It’s all going into storage, so just give me a call and I’ll set up something for you.”      

Emily quickly had her step ladder set up and managed to unhook the bouncer from the ceiling, folding the rubber bands together, before handing the whole thing to me with a smile. “Think you can manage to carry this for your Mommy, big guy?” I extended both arms as she handed my new “toy” to me. “Say thank you, Honey.” Mom instructed. I looked at Emily for a second and inspecting the bouncer in my arms. It had brought me so much joy, only thirty minutes ago and now I got to take it home with me. I felt overjoyed, but didn’t want to show, a adult twenty something old shouldn’t be thrilled by the thought of having to spent his time bouncing up and down in nothing but his properly wet or even messy diaper, but the truth was I was ecstatic by the mere thought of it. “Thank you.” I mumbled trying to control myself.

“You’re most welcome.” Emily answered with a smile before following us towards the exit and outside.

As I put the bouncer away in the trunk of the car, Mom opened the door to the backseat and instructed me to get in before making sure my seatbelt was securely fastened. “I wish you both the best of luck. Don’t hesitate to contact me again.” Emily let us know, as Mom got into the front seat leaving her to close the back door. “Good luck, Patty. Hopefully next time I see you, you’ll be able to use the potty like a BIG boy.” She chuckled, before slamming the door shut, as Mom fired up the engine and set the car in motion.

• Like 9
  • Pamperdk changed the title to To Zero and Back [Updated with chapter 27]

Great chapter ! Really love the way you are conducting the story !!! And like I said earlier his mommy is very smart and is loving having her baby boy back ! And In the same time is writing her perspective of his regression ! Keep the good work ! And ansious to see more of this wonderful story! This update make me smile !!

Good to see you making the effort to get this story back on track, and by and large I think that you have succeeded.  One relatively small point, but it has a very wide application not only to you but to writers here in general.  Are you aware that neither Emily nor the Cribs to Colleges corporation would be able to use any of the photo shoot unless Pat signed a release form?  His mother cannot do this for him.  Alternatively, Pat may have surrendered the right to control advertising of his product in the contract that he signed with his publisher.  Admittedly, it's a stretch to think that the contract would have extended from his written work to his body, but I'm thinking here of the rude awakening that Tom Selleck got in the film Mr. Baseball.  The broader point is that writers of fiction need to research the background for their stories when the background is an integral part of the plot.  Before you proceed much further, therefore, let me urge you to see what you can learn about the mechanics of the publishing industry.  You might find that a deeper knowledge of the business would influence the way you work out the rest of the story.

On 11/20/2020 at 3:30 AM, Babypants said:

Good to see you making the effort to get this story back on track, and by and large I think that you have succeeded.  One relatively small point, but it has a very wide application not only to you but to writers here in general.  Are you aware that neither Emily nor the Cribs to Colleges corporation would be able to use any of the photo shoot unless Pat signed a release form?  His mother cannot do this for him.  Alternatively, Pat may have surrendered the right to control advertising of his product in the contract that he signed with his publisher.  Admittedly, it's a stretch to think that the contract would have extended from his written work to his body, but I'm thinking here of the rude awakening that Tom Selleck got in the film Mr. Baseball.  The broader point is that writers of fiction need to research the background for their stories when the background is an integral part of the plot.  Before you proceed much further, therefore, let me urge you to see what you can learn about the mechanics of the publishing industry.  You might find that a deeper knowledge of the business would influence the way you work out the rest of the story.

I totally get where you're coming from and I think its a problem that a lot of fiction writing suffers from, not having looked into real world rules and regulation. That being said, since I'm just writing this for fun and as a past time, I'm not really worried with looking to much into laws that should be considered in the real world. It would be a lot of work, reading up on all that stuff, just to use it in some relaxed fictive writing. But maybe i'll be able to find a loophole somewhere ;)

On 11/21/2020 at 11:18 PM, Pamperdk said:

I totally get where you're coming from and I think its a problem that a lot of fiction writing suffers from, not having looked into real world rules and regulation. That being said, since I'm just writing this for fun and as a past time, I'm not really worried with looking to much into laws that should be considered in the real world. It would be a lot of work, reading up on all that stuff, just to use it in some relaxed fictive writing. But maybe i'll be able to find a loophole somewhere ;)

Well one loop hole that could be used would be that if he was found incapable of looking after himself that he would need a parent or carer too look after him until he is capable of proving that he can look after himself he would need someone else to make the important decisions for him so his mother could sign contracts on his behalf if that happened

• 2 weeks later...
On 11/3/2020 at 3:52 AM, Pierry Louys said:

this is my point of view 

I agree with you that the story is consistent if you assume that, as an ABDL, Pat is actively letting the hypnosis files take him increasingly further into infancy and that his mother is complicit in letting him do so for her own reasons.  Most ABDLs use their infantile behavior to periodically escape the responsibilities and worries of their adult life.  However, they know that they are acting and return to reality after enjoying their brief toddlerhood.

Where I have a problem is that Pat was frightened when he’d begun unconsciously wetting at night and was embarrassed by his loss of bowel control, yet these were the objectives of this project.  However, he has shown no concern about his increasingly infantile behavior.  I’d have thought he’d have been shocked and embarrassed when he heard his aunt and mother discussing his thumb sucking, which was not consciously aware of.  At that point, he still retained much of his adult intellect and would likely have stopped using the hypnosis programs.

I also have a problem how infrequently mentioned and how little information is provided about the hypnosis programs given that they seem to play such an integral role in the plot.

With where things are now in the story, I don’t see how the story can logically escape the conclusion you summarized. Effectively, he’s lobotomizing himself and will end up being a 21 year old with the behavior and intellect of a 2 year old permanently dependent on his mother or institutionalized when she can no longer handle him. 

• Pamperdk changed the title to To Zero and Back [Updated with chapter 50]