LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Diaper Bulge

I just mostly stick a roll of quarters down there to get such compliments.

jk jk jk

That's awesome though, if I wasn't so naturally big I would start wearing diapers in public alot more.

jk again, I am on a roll.

Well I'm not saying my package isn't huge, it's just not nice to brag.

.....seriously I can't stop.

A man went to the beach every day and was always amazed at a french man who seemed to have all the girls flocking around him. Finally, the man went over and asked the french man what his secreat was. The french man replied, "It is easy! I just put a potato in my swimsuit and the girls all flock to me!" Well, the next day the man decided to try a potato in his suit but all the girls looked and then ran away in disgust. Finally the man went over to the french man and said, "I tried your trick with the potato but the girls are going out of the way to avoid me!". The french man looked and the man and then said, "Your supposed to put the potato in the front!"

A man went to the beach every day and was always amazed at a french man who seemed to have all the girls flocking around him. Finally, the man went over and asked the french man what his secreat was. The french man replied, "It is easy! I just put a potato in my swimsuit and the girls all flock to me!" Well, the next day the man decided to try a potato in his suit but all the girls looked and then ran away in disgust. Finally the man went over to the french man and said, "I tried your trick with the potato but the girls are going out of the way to avoid me!". The french man looked and the man and then said, "Your supposed to put the potato in the front!"

:roflmao: my friend actually did that during a game of truth or dare when we were about 14, it was one of the funniest things i ever saw