LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Stretching

• 1 year later...
  • 2 months later...

When I was at college, a colleague told me he was suffering from a condition known colloquially as "Fisherman's Ring", a convulsive tightening of the anus caused by extended period spent sitting on cold, hard surfaces. The treatment was to go down to the surgery every day and bend over a chair while a nurse inserted dildoes of increasing sizes into his anus to stretch it.

Some people have all the luck! Do you think he was having me on?

When I was at college, a colleague told me he was suffering from a condition known colloquially as "Fisherman's Ring", a convulsive tightening of the anus caused by extended period spent sitting on cold, hard surfaces. The treatment was to go down to the surgery every day and bend over a chair while a nurse inserted dildoes of increasing sizes into his anus to stretch it.

Some people have all the luck! Do you think he was having me on?

Perhaps not; I do know that, up until recently, one method of treating certain types of hemorhoids (caused by way too tight sphincters) was to, under anesthetic, have the ring manually stretched out.

OK, old board, but some new posts. So, here is my contribution. I am not a proctologist, but have some experience in this area.

If you stretch slow and easy you can stretch extremely far safely. However, do not unstretch to quickly (think of a baby born throughthe vagina, dr.'s actually hole counter pressure to stop the head coming out to quickly as that could cause damage. They actually increase the time of the biggest part of the stretch ON PURPOSE.) What I would be most concerned about is the depth. You can much more easily cause damage by going to deep. Even if you have gone a certain depth before it can cause damage if you, are say, in a different position. I would minimize the depth, but increase the stretch slow and easy, with a reasonably slow let down. The other part to consider is frequency. Save such stretches for special occasions (like in chasing Amy I believe it was, when she stated that fisting is saved for special occasions.)

I am sure that a daddy like me, but that is available would love to occasionally implement a good stretch for you when you have been good long enough to earn it, and then bad enough to deserve it. If your daddy needs an idea I recommend a thorough examination followed by a long full enema. Once you are nice and cleaned out a very expandable but plug could be inserted before a double diapering. Further punishment to ensue as your sphincter gets the occasional expansion by a pump or two to the plug. Some plugs get huge...

Jealously,

MxGangrel

• 1 month later...

So the question I have about stretching is: Can a guy (like myself), who only can fit slender dildos anally be able, with time, be able to stretch out my anus to fit much much larger things with practice? Is it like stretching any other muscle?

• 2 weeks later...

So the question I have about stretching is: Can a guy (like myself), who only can fit slender dildos anally be able, with time, be able to stretch out my anus to fit much much larger things with practice? Is it like stretching any other muscle?

Under most circumstances, yes.

Unless you have some sort of rare physical anomaly, yes!