LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Amazing baby lotion

I would not make a post for this if it was not such a big deal, but

If you have not tried the Baby Magic (Baby Lotion) Original Baby Scent 488ml 16.5 US OZ, you have GOT TO GET THIS. Note: There are other scents in this brand, but you have to get this particular lotion mentioned above. This stuff has the most amazing vintage baby smell I've experienced in a long time. This stuff reminds me of how diaper changes use to smell back in the 90s and 80s and it's very potent. If you rub this on your bottom and let it dry, it has a very strong smell that lasts. Also, I've found that is seems to shield me well with poopy diapers. Like I can sit in a poopy diaper for hours without getting a rash. And when you take a shower, it's easier to get the smell off you because your skin pores are filled with the Baby Magic. But it really smells good when you poop for some reason. It changes the smell of the poop to something I remember a long time ago.

This weekend I loaded this on my behind and then put a 24/7 confi diaper on with some J&J baby power. Then I put on my overalls and a hoodie shirt to hide the straps and went to get my hair cut. I also like to pour some baby power in the pockets of the overalls and zip them. I was not poopy when while I was there. But when I sat down, I could see the girls face expression, she had a grin on her face because of the baby scent. The crazy thing was, after I paid and was walking out the door, instead of her saying goodby Nick, she said, "Goodby Nicky" It was really a rush for me. I'm starting to not care about wearing diapers out with these overalls. It's fun.

babylotion_16oz_1024x1024.jpg?v=15598391

• Like 2
  • 2 months later...

Wanted to add how effective my system is from keeping diaper rash away.

So I've found that If I put this lotion all over my bottom and even between my legs and sack, I can sit in poppy diaper for hours. After I put this location on, I let it dry for about 10 minuets to make sure it absorbs into my skin before getting into a diaper. I could never sit in a poppy diaper for more then 30 mins without getting a burn. But with this lotion, I've been sitting in a poppy diaper for 8 hours and some of the poop I took out from three other diapers I pooped in prior. What I do is, after I take a shower and really wash away everything, I then rub my bottom with None scented baby wipes. That's the key. The baby wipes seems to kill the germs because I've been doing this for a few years and I never get a rash. After I use about 15 wipes on my bottom and penis and scrotum, I let it dry and then I get into another diaper with lots of baby powder. I've never had a rash issue so far.

1. Put the baby location on your butt and scrotum.
  2. Let it absorb into your skin before putting on a diaper.
  3. After you've been sitting in a poppy diaper for hours, then take a shower.
  4. After the shower, rub your butt and scrotum and penis with baby wipes.
  5. Then get into another diaper with baby power sprinkled in the diaper.

Great to see another overall wearer! I pretty much live in them. They are perfect with diapers. I don’t use the baby lotion but I always use Desitin and never get rashes and I usually spend most of  my day in a poop filled diaper as well as wetting constantly. However I will get some to give it a try. Thanks for the information!

• 4 months later...