LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Top brands to wear that have the tabs.

Young1

When i was younger i used to wear these diapers that wear a creme color and came in a clear plastic and were not labeled. My mom had them in fear that my austistic brother would be able to be potty trained( but he was able to). But i see everyone wear different brands. 

What are some good brands that are comfy and have thesticky tabs. 

So many great choices out there! If you want cheap and accessible then go for either the Depend Maximum Protection with tabs or Attends Waistband style briefs. Those are thin and cheaper and you may be able to find those many places. 

If you want a great product that is thick and don’t mind ordering online then there are many great choices. My go to diaper choices to order are the Northshore Care MegaMax and the Dry Care Dry24/7. Both are nice and thick, white plastic backed and have sticky tape tabs. The Northshore Care website has a great selection of diapers from white plastic backed, to pull-ons and even printed babyish looking diapers. They even do samples and are ABDL friendly. Check them out. 

• Like 1
13 hours ago, want4mor said:

If you want cheap and accessible then go for either the Depend Maximum Protection

Your not kidding Cheap.  The inner material is so cheap hey fall apart.  Tranquility ATN are better but cheap as well.

Though if the person who created this post doesn't like ordering online then that's what he will have to get depends.

If I didn't know better I would say he was describing XL size, Medline Protection Plus 4-tab briefs.  A few companies use a similar color code: XL=Cream/Beige/Yellow, L=Blue, M=White and I believe S=pink/light red.

I got a 20 count bag of what I determined to be Medline Protection Plus XL briefs, in a clear bag from Salvation Army store in Plano for 8.99 a couple of weeks ago and it took almost two weeks of scouring the Internet before I found the right brand that also comes in the same clear unmarked bag, in a straight pack of 20 (not 10x2), compressed to fit a smaller space.

On 12/10/2019 at 10:01 PM, Young1 said:

When i was younger i used to wear these diapers that wear a creme color and came in a clear plastic and were not labeled. My mom had them in fear that my austistic brother would be able to be potty trained( but he was able to). But i see everyone wear different brands. 

What are some good brands that are comfy and have thesticky tabs. 

Check out Abena Abri-Form.  They're not quite as costly as North Shore (less than half the price).  I've bought both the original plastic backed ones and the "premiums" which are cloth-type backing.  I buy my Abri Form Premiums on Amazon and a case of 48 costs less than $70.00.  The plastic backed are harder to find and cost a bit more but may be your preference.

Level 4 absorbency is the most absorbent (135 oz for L/XL).  L4 is item 4168, M4 is item 4163.  Both plastic-backed 4168 (L4) and 4163 (M4) are available through Amazon too, just make sure they're not "PREMIUM" or they'll be the cloth-type backing instead.

years ago Surety had different colors as did Attends

36 minutes ago, DL-Boy said:

I got a 20 count bag of what I determined to be Medline Protection Plus XL briefs, in a clear bag from Salvation Army store in Plano for 8.99 a couple of weeks ago and it took almost two weeks of scouring the Internet before I found the right brand that also comes in the same clear unmarked bag, in a straight pack of 20 (not 10x2), compressed to fit a smaller space.

photo please?

1 hour ago, Dartplayerinwvc said:

that WERE a cream color ....... came in a clear plastic ??? comes in a clear plastic bag?.... stroes??? stores?

1 hour ago, DL-Boy said:

If I didn't know better I would say he was describing XL size, Medline Protection Plus 4-tab briefs.  A few companies use a similar color code: XL=Cream/Beige/Yellow, L=Blue, M=White and I believe S=pink/light red.

56 minutes ago, Dartplayerinwvc said:

years ago Surety had different colors as did Attends

photo please?

20191204_195822.jpg.9ad057d4ea69e606f021c0f660703204.jpg

82023056_20191204_195918(resized).jpg.15b1c8939dbd0d50030dfa554e764349.jpg

Tranquility?  I've seen peach-colored ones at the thrift store, but they were plastic backed and I don't remember the name. There was a local medical supply store that carried fairly absorbent plastic-backed diapers, but I don't remember the brand name since I haven't been there in 5+ years.  Their XL diapers were peach/ cream colored, larges blue. 

My top medical diaper brands/white diapers are ABU Simple, Rearz Inspire Incontrol, Dry 24/7 and Northshore. 

My research found with about 90% certainty that these are XL size, Medline Protection Plus diapers.  They are  yellow or beige because they prescribe to the color code that some manufacturers use where XL is yellow/beige, LG is blue, MD is white and SM is pink.  The unmarked clear bag with twenty diapers packed in one line is exactly the same as what is advertised for the Medline Protection Plus XL (20 count).  The tabs are the same too, with no fancy printing on them, only the light blue tabs.  I'm convinced they're Medline.  On Medline's website, the Protection Plus is rated absorbency of 7-Heavy.  The Medline Extended Wear which do not use the above color code (they're basically EgoSan Maxi's) is rated at 10-Overnight/Max.

Incidently, the Medline Extended Wear has four "water drops"printed on the diaper in a continuous stripe just like EgoSan Maxi, although the EgoSan Ultra has five drops printed on the diaper so the Medline Extended Wear is not the maximum available by that manufacturer.