LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Rubber/plastic panties forum  

31 members have voted

1. 1. Do you want a froum for rubber and plastic panties, sheets and things like that

• yes
    • no

Do you think rubber ane plastic panties and related items (rubber sheets etc) should have their own forum since they seem to engender so much descussion on severa different threads

Go count how meany separate and dispersed threads there are on the matter

I doubt that there is so much conversation that it merits it's own section.   We don't have sections for disposable vs. cloth or pacifiers or bottles or anything else, and doesn't seem particularly necessary.

Mostly, the point of having sections is to allow the exclusion of conversations rather than to be inclusive.

Wanna bet? go find all the threads about them and see how many replies there are. These threads are all over the place

I understand the nature of this forum, but if we can't have a mature discussion, I'm not going waste my time.

The issue is not that there are many threads on the subject, but the fast that just because there are many threads doesn't mandate a section unto itself.   As I stated, creating a narrowly focused section like tend to be more exclusionary in my experience.

???

This is what I could find without even breaking a sweat and in only three forums. This did not even look in Products nor the story of the Comco reploacement. I would wager that rubber panties are the most talked about single ABDL item. This goes back to DPF where they showed up super often as an item of interest on the Roster. Maybe someone should make a club about this. We have even had a couple of threads on how to repair them which speaks to how iconic they are in the ABDL world; and for just ever, too, having a history of at least 149 years of service. That is just this side of 7-1/2 generations http://other.sandralyn.net/1871.html

And yes, we do have a subforun for disposables. It is Product Review and Info

• 3 weeks later...

We get it Little Christine.  YOU want a rubber/plastic panty forum.  That does not mean it is needed for the general public at large.  Some things are just better "as is" rather than slicing the forum into smaller and smaller sections.