LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Rob and Sue's New Life - Chapter 1-8

I think he is regressing mentally without any encouragement from his wife. Is this due to the accident,the diapers, the nurses,or a combination of the three?

I am enjoying this story. Please bring more, soon.

Rob and Sue's New Life - Chapter 8

Sue laughed good naturedly at her excited husband. 

'Well, you didn't get much sorting done,' she said, looking at the unopened boxes and the carefully arranged farm scene that Rob had created on the floor. 'It looks as though you spent the morning playing.'

The word playing struck Rob very hard. He stared at Sue for a moment, taking in her carefully arranged hair and perfect makeup, then looked down at her stylish business attire, and finally her stocking feet in their heeled, glossy black shoes. He felt acutely aware that he was wearing a diaper - a wet diaper - a T shirt, and nothing else. And he had been playing all morning. He glanced down at the Lego farm layout he had made. 

Tears began to fill his eyes. He was an adult, he told himself. He was Sue's husband, on medical leave from a serious and significant business job doing... he couldn't quite remember, but put that aside. 

'I wasn't playing,' he said. 

Sue laughed again, and hugged him. 

'Of course you weren't,' she said, then noticed his tears. 

'Are you OK, honey?' she asked. 'What's up?'

'I just want to be like we were,' said Rob. 'I'm an adult, Sue.'

'Oh, honey,' said Sue. 'I know. We've talked about that. Remember? With Jane? We talked about adjusting.'

'But you haven't adjusted,' said Rob, wiping his eyes. 

'I have, honey, in more ways than you know,' said Sue. 

She thought for a moment. 

'I'm going to ask Jane for dinner,' she said. 'Tonight if she can come. We'll dress up a bit. You can wear slacks and shoes.'

Rob brightened up. He hadn't worn shoes for ages, or proper trousers. 

He realised again that he'd just stopped wetting, but put that out if his mind. He was going to be an adult again. 

To be continued. 

• Like 2

Thank you! However, a problem using one jargon term is keeping other descriptions up to the same medical standard, which I can't do. Also, if I use my home made terms, I have more flexibility. There's an element of fantasy in these stories (!) and that flexibility allows me to invent medical conditions which probably don't really exist. In short , I can 'keep it unreal', with conditions like shrinking genitalia etc. 

• Like 1

Rob and Sue's New Life - Chapter 9

'Not again, Rob,' said Sue. 

'Just making sure, you know,' said Rob, heading to the bathroom for the third time since Sue had told Rob that Jane was due at 7pm. 

Rob felt as though he had the lead role in a play on opening night. He'd tidied up his Lego, reluctantly putting everything back in the box. He was wearing a shirt and chinos, with his only pair of adult underpants, and socks with brown laceup shoes. 

He still sat on the toilet to pee, after trying to stand up and having trouble keeping his penis clear of his clothing. Now, in the bathroom once more, he sat, trying to expel any last drops of urine from his bladder. He didn't want any accidents tonight. It felt odd not to have a diaper on, and Rob had felt naked and vilnerable, but was doing his best to push those thoughts aside. 

Hed be late to bed tonight. His usual bedtime was 8pm, and Sue usually sat on the bed reading to him until he fell asleep. Tonight, though, he hoped they could get undressed together and go to bed at the same time, like a normal couple. In fact, thought Rob, this could be the big change. His full recovery and return to his old life. He could easily stay up until 9 o'clock, or even 10, if he wanted to, he thought. He was determined to use this night to make big changes. 

Just after 7, the doorbell rang. 

'I'll get it,' said Rob, and went to the door. 

The play has started, Rob thought. The audience is expectant as the leading man goes to the door. 

'Well, hello Rob!' said Jane in surprise. 'Don't you look grown up!'

Apologies for brevity. More soon. 

• Like 1