LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

New Guy in South Eastern USA

Census  

4 members have voted

1. 1. Are you an AB, a DL or a full out ABDL?

• I'm Widdle
    • I'm just Toilet Free
    • I'm Widdle & Live Toilet Free cuz its the Way 2 Be!
    • Other

Hello Out There,

My name is Justin.  33 year old ginger male. I'm a kinkster DL living just outside of Charlotte, North Carolina. Found this site through FetLife, I believe. Have been a pants wetter since I was a teenager. Have dabbled in diapers over the years. Tried them, loved them, then would get all embarrassed, ashamed & would push them to the back of my mind for a time. Well Tumblr ruined that for me forever. lol. Which in the end has been a good thing as now I have gone through the process of accepting myself for who I am & realize I wasted a lot of years by not doing that sooner. I look forward to chatting with lots of people from different walks of life all of which have this commonality.  Its a fascinating bond we all share despite all the other factors in our lives. I hope wherever you are right now as you read this that you are having a marvelous day/night! Please feel free to hit me up as I love to have conversations.

Look forward to speaking with you soon!

[Jus.10]

20191021_040414_HDR.jpg

Hi Justin, and welcome to DD. Always nice to meet new people. Once you been in diapers, ya can’t not like em, lol. Guess that’s a narrow view, but it don’t matter ? Anyway, glad to have you join us here, there’s lots of likeminded people. I think you will like it here, you have to, it’s like the song (Hotel California), You can check out any time you like,
But you can never leave! So, have fun and enjoy!

hiya Justin welcome to our little world. I too spent far too many years hating this about myself. I found my acceptance of myself in my 30. I am 53 now. Life gets a zillion times easier once you just start having fun with this side of yourself. I still think its weird, I just don't care about that anymore. Looking forward to talking to you in chat and the forums.. I have fun here. This is a wonderful group of people with lots of great advise. 

:baby-waving-bye-bye-smiley-emoticon: