LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Intro

dl68

Hi - I'm David and I'm new to the forum and I live in the east of England. I have been a 'closet' diaper lover for a while but have been very much into bondage and roleplay for many decades. A few years ago a Mistress I visited happened to have a spare diaper and I was made to wear it and I realised how much I enjoyed it as part of the role play particularly when forced to wet it.  I have since bought my own diapers and practice self bondage wearing one whilst fantasying about being tied for real as a Girl Guide - don't ask, that's for another time. 

• Like 1

Hi David, nice to meet you. Always good, to have new people join us. There’s a place for you here, for sure. Please note, there are some high chairs here, with restraining straps. ?  Have fun, and enjoy ! 

I have been fortunate that a Mistress I have regularly visited for bondage sessions - but who has sadly recently retired - has adapted my idea in a role play to include my Girl Guide desires and has occasionally used a diaper as part of the punishment theme. I haven't however found anyone willing to make DL centre stage of a session … yet!  My partner of many years does not know.

Hi David!

Hope that you find a someone to share your padding with soon. Well really, I hope that your partner becomes aware and you both find its the perfect fit for your relationship, & that they are into your Girl Guide idea with enthusiasm. 

I guess through a number of decades of "play" I have wanted to loose control to someone I trust but who is not close to me.  At work I have always been in control and at home I have a good relationship but I wouldn't want give the sort of control to my partner that I have given to the ladies I have "played with" over the years. I probably regret that now because if I had I would have been able to enjoy my inner passion on a more regular basis but you can't turn the clock back and I have had, and continue to have, fun and many of the role plays form the basis of my story writing.  Everyone finds different ways to act out their fantasies and innermost desires I guess - I'm enjoying reading what others get up to on the forum.