LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Plastic pants advice needed

I am looking for plastic pants with the following qualities:

1. High rise. I want them to be able to cover a Confidry, which basically means belly button or higher.

2. Durable long lasting material. Peva is bonus for the noise if they exist. PUL is also ok. Nylon? I heard is durable too. Don't want pvc that breaks in 6 months.

3. Encased seams if possible.

Can anyone help me find something like this?

I am looking for plastic pants with the following qualities:
1. High rise. I want them to be able to cover a Confidry, which basically means belly button or higher.
2. Durable long lasting material. Peva is bonus for the noise if they exist. PUL is also ok. Nylon? I heard is durable too. Don't want pvc that breaks in 6 months.
3. Encased seams if possible.
Can anyone help me find something like this?
I would say Angelfluff I have worn there "blue ice" for the last 12 years ( they are custom made exclusively by Gary) "blue ice" is there top of the line thickest,most durable pant .obviously if I am still wearing pants I bought 12 years ago everyday they are pretty awesome . I had mine entirely custom fitted with extra high rise, 11' crotch ,wrapped elastic ,I bought my extra high rise day contour and night full coverage diapers there . You can also get White PUL made by Gary there on custom pants you can choose everything down to color of thread used.

Don't get nylon , if you go to a pharmacy or DME that has Salk Sani Pants they are nylon and i cant stand nylon, they cost too much and just dont provide the quality . Kin's has good pants also ,i sleep in their rubber bloomers they have everything from PUl,rubber,vinyl,PVC,nylon,Euroflex ( i cant remember what its other name is but its see through and super noisy stuff).

Sent from my SM-T810 using Tapatalk

3 hours ago, Cruiser 03 said:

I would say Angelfluff I have worn there "blue ice" for the last 12 years ( they are custom made exclusively by Gary) "blue ice" is there top of the line thickest,most durable pant .obviously if I am still wearing pants I bought 12 years ago everyday they are pretty awesome . I had mine entirely custom fitted with extra high rise, 11' crotch ,wrapped elastic ,I bought my extra high rise day contour and night full coverage diapers there . You can also get White PUL made by Gary there on custom pants you can choose everything down to color of thread used.

Don't get nylon , if you go to a pharmacy or DME that has Salk Sani Pants they are nylon and i cant stand nylon, they cost too much and just dont provide the quality . Kin's has good pants also ,i sleep in their rubber bloomers they have everything from PUl,rubber,vinyl,PVC,nylon,Euroflex ( i cant remember what its other name is but its see through and super noisy stuff).

Sent from my SM-T810 using Tapatalk

I had mine entirely custom fitted with extra high rise, 11' crotch ,wrapped elastic

OMG what have you got that requires a 11 foot crotch - OK - LOL - you must have meant 11 inches but ever that would be a waddle size width.

But then for a size large 36-44 inch waist that is what Angelfluff makes an 11 inch crotch width.

Certainly you did not mean a 11 inch rise for a high rise from rear waist (above the crack) to the belly button front would be at least 32 inches.

Looked their website over and pricy but you say you have had great longevity with their products - 12 years is amazing ?

Kin's has good pants also ,i sleep in their rubber bloomers they have everything from PUl,rubber,vinyl,PVC,nylon,Euroflex ( i cant remember what its other name is but its see through and super noisy stuff).

Kin's is short for BabyKins ?

Have you a recollection of that other name see thru super noisy stuff ?

I have heavy duty noisy diaper covers still functional and then some made of cellophane lasted two wearings (more fantasy novel stuff) !

I recommend Gary 7 mil vinyl. The higher the "mil" the thicker the material and the more durable it is. LL Medico carries it as do a few others

PEVA is the very noisy material. I got a few pair for my dolls to see what it is like. The word that came to mind was "garbage bag" I would not touch it. But if you are used to the plastic-backed throw-aways they will be fine. PEVA is Polyethelene Vinyl Acetate(?). I have seen a PEVA shower curtain and if felt like low-grade, cheap vinyl from about 50 years ago

Babykins 6 mil is a bit rough but the Peekaboo are good, about 4 mil. Protex sells Euroflex; a kind of smoth vinly, which nas a good reputation, but about 4 mil also

The good thing about Gary is their proportion. The crotch and side seam are about the same size. Alos one waist size will qualify for many sizes. Thus if you have a 36" waist you can wear anthing form a Small to a 2 or 3 XL comfortably, which can have a side seam of up to about 15" which means you can wear them high up. The Gary is the best successor to the Comco. LL Medico and others provide detailed size charts showing not only waist and leg, but also crotch width and side seam. Some places substitue hip size over diapers for side seam

On 10/29/2019 at 2:53 PM, vvp39 said:

I think the name for the super noisy stuff that you are looking for is polyurethane. 

The noisy stuff is EVA plastic.

Polyurethane is not noisy and feels more like latex. Often shorten as PU and PUL.

I got plastic pants made of 100% polyurethane (marked PUL), and they seems to last much longer than PVC. Although they sticks more to the skin.

PU with backing, often used in rain wear, seems to be of much poorer quality than PVC with backing. 

• Like 1
On 10/31/2019 at 2:46 AM, cbee said:

Polyurethane is not noisy and feels more like latex. Often shorten as PU and PUL.

I got plastic pants made of 100% polyurethane (marked PUL), and they seems to last much longer than PVC. Although they sticks more to the skin.

PU with backing, often used in rain wear, seems to be of much poorer quality than PVC with backing. 

If you don't mind me asking; what is the yellow diaper you are wearing in the photo?  Looks like a diaper I might be interested in.

On 10/31/2019 at 2:46 AM, cbee said:

I take it that what you are saying is that it is P U

On 11/1/2019 at 8:35 AM, Moochie said:

If you don't mind me asking; what is the yellow diaper you are wearing in the photo?  Looks like a diaper I might be interested in.

It is a Haian bikini panties.

On 11/1/2019 at 9:29 AM, Little Christine said:

I take it that what you are saying is that it is P U

Yes, the common "rain wear" today is PU, and in poor quality compared with PVC.

I  think we have come to the point where "plastic pants", with 3 possibilities PVC, PEVA, PU and PUL wil become a vague term. Therefore it may make more sense to call baby and other panties, of the traditional materials "rubber panties" since that it what both rubber and PVC panties have been called for at least 4 generations anyway and which term still appears on ebay, thus giving the name used to the standardly used practice that has survied for nearly 5-1/2 generations like "coke" and "kleenex" and is firmly ingrained. Euroflex appears to be a kind of PVC based on what they look like and how they feel (I have a pair)(