LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Losing a Bet (Chapter 13 added 9/30)

This story is amazing, never wanted more to read a kink story since the almost discountinuated bad husband better baby, i really enjoy your work, take your time and continue to provide great stuff !

• Like 1

I head out to the living room and sit down on the couch. Adam, Kay, and Ellie all stay in the bedroom and finish unpacking. The soft fabric of the onesie feels very strange against my skin, a completely new feeling. It’s nothing compared to the bulk of these new diapers. They force a slight waddle, and there is nothing I can do about it. No amount of pressing my legs together will hide the enormous new diapers completely. That’s when I remember, school is going to start again in a few days… I groan audibly. How am I going to be able to hide this? When I’m walking to class, it’ll be so embarrassing! What if I have to pee? Or even worse... Number two? These thoughts go through my head as I sit on the couch, dreading the future.

Eventually, the others finish unpacking all of the new supplies. I go back and check out the room. I can feel them all staring, amused at the outfit I’m wearing, but I just want to make sure they didn’t mess up my room too much. The boxes have all been taken down to be recycled, and my room looks completely normal again. I open my closet and gasp at the wall of diapers staring back at me. Packs and packs of diapers, stacked up from the floor. I then realize how many different kinds Adam got. Most of the packages are plain white, but there are several in there that look very… colorful. I groan.

“I think you ordered too many, Adam” I say. “There’s no way I will ever use this many.”

“Maybe not...” Adam says, grinning. “I think you’d be surprised though. It’s ok. I didn’t even pay for them, so it’s not a worry. Now come here, I want to check your diaper.”

“Didn’t pay?” I ask, curiously. “What do you mean?”

“I said, come here, I want to check your diaper.” Adam says, ignoring my question.

I look over at Adam surprised. “Dude. It’s been, like… Fifteen minutes.” I say.

“I said. Come here. I want. To check. Your DIAPER.” Adam repeats. He has a very serious look on his face. Kay and Ellie are both looking very serious as well. Rather than risk anything, I just sigh and walk over. It’s better to just accept the humiliation quickly and get it over with at this point. Don’t want to risk anything more.

Adam reaches down to my shortalls and sticks a finger into the leg.

“Dang. I can’t really check him with this on.” Adam says.

“There’s a flap in the back you know.” Kay chimes in happily.

I blush as I realize she’s right, and before I can object, Adam has undone the two large buttons that hold the flap up, and I feel his hand down to the snaps of the onesie.

“Hey!” I say.

“Shush. I’m checking you. Better get used to it.” Adam says. I hear the snaps of the onesie coming undone and then I feel his hand reach into the bottom of my diaper. He squeezes the padding against me several times. Seemingly drawing out my humiliating situation. I feel my face go hot with embarrassment as he does this. After a few seconds more, his hand withdraws. He snaps the onesie back into place, and then buttons up the butt flap. All three of them have huge grins on their faces.

“Ok, you’re fine.” He says happily.

“Yeah! I could’ve told you that.” I respond angrily.

Then Adam looks at me seriously. “If you HAD told me that, you would be in trouble though. Remember, you are not to talk about the state of your diaper. Ever.”

I blush, looking down at the floor. “I know, but you could at least try and be nice about it.”

“Hey, that butt flap was pretty convenient, huh? Really makes diaper access easy, huh?” Kay chimes in, obviously trying to embarrass me again.

I ignore her and look at Adam angrily again. “You could have at least warned me you were going to do that.” I say angrily.

“Don’t complain Mike,” Ellie says. “Adam has helped you out a lot in the past few days. Changing you, getting all of this stuff settled. Even a messy diaper! You need to remember all he’s helped you with.”

“I… I know..” I respond, looking at the floor dejectedly.

“Good.” Ellie says. “Now come on, let’s go and play some Mario Kart or something.”

With that, the situation is resolved. The four of us go and play Mario Kart for a while, and things seem back to normal. We have a several beers and as the evening sets in, Adam decides to order pizza. We sit and eat, laughing as if it’s any other night. A familiar feeling comes over me as we eat. A need to pee. I am sitting at the counter in the kitchen. Without much of a thought, I push a little and start peeing. Something is immediately apparent to me. This diaper is much thicker. In the old ones, it always seemed like they absorbed slowly, over time, and when I peed, it would splash against my skin. The pee would pool at the bottom of the diaper, absorbing slowly, and being very uncomfortable. But these new diapers… I barely felt the liquid against my skin before it was soaked up by them. The feeling was so much better, and as I wet, the diaper took it all immediately. Only a slight trickle against my skin as the warmth spread downwards. As soon as I finished, it was like nothing had ever happened. The diaper still felt pretty dry! The only difference I could feel was a pleasant warm feeling in my crotch. I started focusing on the feeling a little bit. It actually, felt… good? I could feel myself stiffen as—

“Mike, you ok?” Ellie says, interrupting my train of thought. I snap back to reality.

“Hey. Oh. Yeah. I’m fine.” I say, grabbing my beer and finishing it off, trying to pretend that nothing had happened.

“Ok good. You had a weird look on your face.” Ellie responds. I feel my face go red. Then, as I look at her, I see the lightbulb go off in her head. She nods her head up as if she’s just realized, then Ellie peeks around the edge of the counter. Her eyes go straight down, staring at my crotch, covered with the diaper and a truly humiliating outfit. Ellie stands up and walks to me. I blush redder as I know what’s coming. She pulls on the buttons of my butt flap and I feel it come loose.  

“Stand up for me Mike.” Ellie orders. I obey. As I stand the flap falls open, hitting the back of my legs. She kneels down and reaches her hand to the onesie just like Adam did. Snap. He undoes the snaps on the onesie, and I see her smile when she reaches down to the now quite warm diaper. She squeezes it a few times, pressing it up against my skin. I look away, but immediately see Kay and Adam looking over at the scene as well. Ellie pulls her hand out, and stands back up, snapping everything back into place.

“Well?” Adam asks.

“He’ll be fine for now I think. Just a little wet.” Ellie responds. I blush again and sit back down. I grab another piece of pizza and go back to eating. “Won’t need a change quite yet.” Ellie finishes before going back to her chair.

I hear Kay giggle and I see her lean over and whisper something into Adam’s ear. Adam smiles and nods at Kay. “Yeah I guess you’re right.” Adam says.

“What was that?” I ask angrily at Adam, humiliated at the situation.

“Nothing Mike, don’t worry about it.” Adam says. A small grin is growing on his face. It’s easy to see that he is trying to stop himself from laughing. Kay once again whispers something to Adam. I glare at Kay.

“What.” I demand.

“Alright Kay, that’s enough.” He says. The smile is still on his face, but Adam has now seen how angry I’m getting. “You don’t have to be mean.” Adam finishes. Kay gets a disappointed look on her face but goes back to eating.

I stand up angrily. “What did she say?” I ask Adam.

“Listen Mike, it’s no big deal.” Adam says, trying to calm down the situation.

“What. Did she say?” I repeat, my voice firmer than before.

“It was just something about how you looked a second ago. Don’t worry about it.” Adam says.

I walk towards the hallway in a huff. If they weren’t going to tell me, then I would just go to my room. Adam looks at me and then Kay, with an exasperated look on his face. He raises his hands in defeated frustration.

“It… ugh.” Adam sighs. “Kay, tell him what you said.” He says finally.

I stop before I get to my room and look back, tapping my toes on the ground impatiently. “I’m listening.” I say.

Kay sighs, clearly annoyed, and a little embarrassed. “It was how you looked. It was just really obvious that you were peeing.” Kay says.

“What did you actually say Kay?” I respond. I was smarter than that.

Kay groans, but then admits, “Fine! I said, ‘If he’s in class and does that, there’s no way people wouldn’t know that he just pissed himself’.”

My face once again goes bright red with embarrassment. Was it really that obvious? I stare daggers at Kay. 

“Maybe next time, just keep your stupid mouth shut, Kay.” I say venomously. As soon as I say this, I realize how immature I sound.

“Hey!” Ellie interjects. “That’s it. I’ve had enough from you two. C’mon Kay, apologize to Mike, and then we are going home. I can’t believe how childish you are both behaving.”

There is a lengthy pause. I start to chuckle. The three of them look at me funny. I laugh a little harder. I speak up between laughs.

“Wow Ellie… You sounded like my Mom!” I say between laughs. I hear Adam and Kay start to laugh as well. I see Ellie’s face go red with embarrassment.

“Oh. Uh. Sorry. Heh. I guess… I was just…” She tries to explain but stops as she starts to laugh as well. Soon, all four of us are laughing. I walk back to the kitchen, the situation fully dissolved.

“Hey, sorry I yelled.” I apologize.

“Yeah, I guess I was being kind of mean too.” Kay admits. I notice that she didn’t say the word sorry.

“Ok good then.” Adam says, just as I’m about to ask for a real apology. I close my mouth as Adam continues. “Because I am not going to let some stupid bet get in the way of us being friends. If we need to let it die, we let it die. I don’t want to have any fights with us because of this, ok?”

The three of us nod in agreement.

“Yeah. Good point Adam.” Ellie says. “But it is actually getting late, so we should probably get going.”

“Yeah I guess.” Kay says.

“Alright then. Don’t worry about the mess, I’ll clean it up.” Adam says.

Shortly afterwards, we all say our goodbyes, and it’s just Adam and I again. I help him get the dishes squared away, and then yawn.

“I guess I was getting kind of tired.” I admit. “I’ll probably head to bed.”

“Ok. I’ll be up for a little bit yet.” Adam says. “You can take the shortalls off, but you should wear the onesie to bed, ok?”

I sigh. I had hoped he might ignore the rule now that Kay and Ellie were gone but looks like he is sticking to it. “Alright I guess.” I say. I go and brush my teeth, wetting the diaper again as the sound of the faucet came on. Once again, the feeling is remarkable, but this time, the diaper takes slightly longer to absorb everything. I reach down and feel it for a few seconds, enjoying the feeling again. I then snap back to reality as I realize what I’m doing, and then go back to my room. I take the shortalls off and toss them in the laundry. Adam comes in.

“I just want to check you before bed, ok?” He says.

I blush again. “C’mon Adam… Do we really have to go through all this again?”

“Yes.” He says simply. He walks over and unsnaps the onesie, before pulling it up to reveal the diaper underneath. It has sagged down a bit and there is a very clear yellow stain on the bottom of the diaper.

“You know, this thing would probably hold quite a bit more.” Adam says. I look at him annoyed.

“C’mon… I don’t want to sleep in this.” I say.

“Yeah…” Adam says, sounding slightly disappointed. “Alright, I’ll change you, but tomorrow, I want to really test how long one of these will last you. Would be good to know.” He says.

“Fine, whatever, just get me out of this, ok?” I ask.

“Alright. Lie down then.” He says.

I lay down on the bed, pulling the onesie up to my chest as I lay back.  Adam grabs a new diaper, the same kind as before, plain white, with very thick padding. He also grabs the wipes, lotion and powder, and we go through the familiar act of a diaper change. By the time the new diaper is on, I am simply feeling grateful to Adam.

I stand up after the new diaper is on me, and I start to button the onesie back on.

“Ah ah.” Adam says. “I will do that.”

“What?” I say, confused.

“I don’t want you fooling around with the clothes that you have to wear, ok?” Adam says. “It’s just easier that way, ok?”

“Easier how?” I ask, suspicious.

“Just don’t, ok? If you are in the baby outfits, don’t mess with them. I am putting my foot down on this one, ok? You already took off the shortalls yourself, but I’ll let that slide this one time.” He says firmly.

I groan. More rules. “Ugh…” I grumble for a second, wanting to protest. “Fine. Just, hurry up then.”

Adam reaches down and does the rest of the buttons on the red onesie. I look in the mirror again, and sigh at my state. Even though the diaper is dry, the thickness of the padding forces my legs out, and poofs out the fabric of the onesie. I hadn’t realized it before, but the onesie really holds the diaper tight against me. The crotch of the onesie is quite low as well. Much more than with the old diapers. I realize that there is absolutely no way my normal pants will fit over these diapers. Also, the onesie hugs tight enough to me that almost every crease and crinkle in the diaper is clearly visible through the fabric. The trucks on the front of the onesie don’t help with any of this of course. Big blue and yellow trucks plastered across my chest. I look away from the mirror and go to my bed. I lay down and cover myself up, trying to hide my humiliation from the world. Adam is still in the room. He silently watched me the entire time, with a look somewhere between understanding and sly curiosity.

“Ok. Well, night then I guess.” Adam says, shutting off the light.

“Good night.” I say, shifting in my bed, trying to get used to this new bulk between my legs. Soon however, I am fast asleep.

“Did you take out the garbage?” Adam asks. I look down at the giant garbage pail full of used wet and messy diapers in my room. It is seemingly overflowing with diapers.

“No…” I respond.

“Well… GO!” He responds.

Suddenly I am outside, carrying a very full garbage bag. I look down at myself again. My clothes have disappeared. I am wearing only a diaper, and it is completely full! Pee drips down my knees, and I can feel a large bulk in the back of it, pressing up against me, forcing my knees apart, and sagging the diaper down to my thighs, then down to my knees, and even farther!

Everything starts to get heavy. I can hardly walk! I see the dumpster up ahead, if only I could get there! I could get rid of all of these diapers! Suddenly, Adam walks up behind me.

“Wow, couldn’t make it, huh.” He says, a disgusted look on his face. Each word is like a new weight I have to carry. “Well…. I guess you’ll be staying in these for a while longer.”

Then, Kay and Ellie appear. Kay is laughing hysterically at my state, as I fall down on my hands and knees, crawling forward to desperately throw away all of these used diapers, but everything seems to weigh me down. Ellie looks at me disapprovingly.

“You can’t even help with the chores.” Ellie says. “You really are shameful. You’ll be in diapers for a long time if you can’t do this.”

Then more people show up. Mrs. Nance is there! I sit down on my butt, everything beneath me squishing loudly against me. I desperately try to drag the enormous garbage back to the dumpster, but it is doesn’t move at all. 

“Hey kiddo!” Mrs. Nance says. “oof, you made a big stinky didn’t you!”

I drag myself along with all my might as more and more people show up, laughing at me and pointing. With each word, I can feel more weight added on. Each laugh, each person plugging their nose. My friends from high school! My teachers! Everyone here, laughing at me. I can no longer move, completely weighed down. I simply lay on the ground, and close my eyes, trying to block out the familiar voices.

“Oh. This one needs to be in diapers forever…” Someone says.

“And ever..”

“And ever…”

I sit up in bed with a gasp. Breathing heavily, I rub my eyes. Just a nightmare. I look at the clock. 3:15am. I sigh and lay back down, but now my heart is beating so fast, there is no way I’ll fall asleep right now. I get out of bed and walk to my door. In the dark, I can only see dim outlines as I walk through the house. I walk past Adam’s room and hear him snoring. I walk out to the kitchen and turn on the light. I blink a few times to get used to it. Rubbing my eyes again. After a few moments, I start to relax.

What was that dream about again? I try and remember, but just like that, it’s gone from my mind. I grab a cup and turn on the faucet to get a glass of water. As soon as I hear the water flowing into the glass, I can feel how desperately I need to pee. All of that beer must have run right through me. I let loose, knowing it will be fine. As I pee, another strange thought goes through my head. I grab the glass of water I just poured and bring it to my lips. I start drinking, while at the same time, pee flows into my diaper. I smile at the thought as I polish off the entire glass in one go, water flowing in one end while out the other. After a few more moments, I finish peeing. Even after that veritable flood, the diaper seems hungry for more. I sigh peacefully, my heart rate finally returning to a normal level. I walk back to my room, feeling the warm diaper rub up against me with each step. As I lay back down in bed, I get another familiar feeling. The warmth of the diaper and the soft squishiness rubbing up against me has caused slight arousal. It’s only until this moment that I realize. I haven’t jerked off since I’ve been wearing these things. My hand slowly wanders down to my crotch. I reach my hand through the bottom of the diaper, to see if I could do it, but the way I have to stretch my hand, there’s no way it would work. Without taking off the diaper, there’s no way I can satisfy myself without taking it off. Plus, Adam doesn’t even want me messing around with the snaps on this onesie, so I can’t really reach down through the front of the diaper either. As I lay, contemplating my options, I realize that I have inadvertently started rubbing the outside of the diaper against myself. Through the onesie and the thick warm padding, I slowly rub harder and harder. I close my eyes at the feeling, trying to think of something besides the diaper that would be rubbing up against me, but I can’t seem to get diapers out of my mind. I then get a mental picture of what I must look like. Grown man, in a red onesie and thick wet diaper, rubbing himself in bed, desperately pressing the diaper up and down against himself...

I sigh, disgusted with myself, and within moments, I have lost the urge entirely. Eventually, my thoughts return to normal things, and after a while, I fall asleep, once again at the mercy of my dreams and nightmares.

Thanks everyone for all the wonderful comments and messages! Lots more to come!

• Like 7

Ohhh, naughty boy stops for now, but he can't hold out forever in that warm prison. Cant wait to see what direction it goes - getting caught humping or slipping it out or just a growing attachment. Locking pants or mittens perhaps. Or even bath time without privacy.

The kiss and make up is also quite interesting: jostling for dominance or a more mothering approach from all of them.

School too should be fun!

Loving of this story... there. Are some many things that can happen to Mike...

I wonder if the Nieghbor will get involved more, maybe as a baby sitter or as an emergency because the others are not around to help... 

keep up the good work your doing amazing ? 

On 12/12/2019 at 10:14 AM, Kinster said:

something

I've been thinking about the statement of adam that he didnt pay for anything that he ordered online. Hahaha 

I think there could be a twist to get mike into diaper as well hahaha... I like how adam is taking control of his diaper... Maybe in the next few chapters mike will not mind wetting his diaper anytime since the rule is he is not allowed to tell anyone about the state of his diaper even if its drenched... Hhahaha

Another thing is what would mrs nance think when he sees him wearing a baby style diaper as well as baby clothes alone in the house as well and may go inside to look after him since he is dressed like a baby... Hahaha

More please...

8 hours ago, Babyjustin25 said:

I've been thinking about the statement of adam that he didnt pay for anything that he ordered online. Hahaha 

I think there could be a twist to get mike into diaper as well hahaha... I like how adam is taking control of his diaper... Maybe in the next few chapters mike will not mind wetting his diaper anytime since the rule is he is not allowed to tell anyone about the state of his diaper even if its drenched... Hhahaha

Another thing is what would mrs nance think when he sees him wearing a baby style diaper as well as baby clothes alone in the house as well and may go inside to look after him since he is dressed like a baby... Hahaha

More please...

I really want to see his neighbor seeing him In baby clothes and offering to babysit him kkkk it would be hilarious 

• Haha 1
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Hey everyone! Long delay here. Had some stuff come up in the personal life, but it's all good now. Unfortunately, it's a busy time of year for me, so updates may be less frequent for a bit, but I have a lot of this story written already, it's just a matter of me finding time to edit and proofread really. Hope you enjoy!

DISCLAIMER: THIS CHAPTER CONTAINS MESSING.

The next morning, I wake up groggily. After that nightmare, I kept tossing and turning. That, plus the strange feeling of wearing these super thick diapers and onesie kept me up. I stand up and rub my eyes. I walk over to the mirror in my room and look at myself. I sigh at the strange version of me staring back. My hair is completely messed up from the night, and there are dark circles under my eyes. From the neck up, I would look completely normal, if a little tired, from the neck down though… it’s a different story. The tight red onesie grips around me tightly, and the thick diaper is stretching out the fabric quite a bit. The onesie fits my figure perfectly, accentuating each curve of my body and each ruffle of the diaper. Without thinking about it too much, I start to pee in the diaper. I can feel the onesie tighten around the diaper as it tries to expand against the fabric. The diaper is now getting to be quite soggy, and the onesie does not help the feeling, as it holds the warm squishiness right up against my skin. I finish peeing and walk out into the living room. There, Adam is already up, and it looks like he has already showered and is ready for the day. He has clearly dressed up for something, wearing a pair of form-fitting black pants and a stylish white button down.

“Morning!” Adam says cheerily. The television is on, playing some morning talk show, and Adam has his laptop open in front of him.

“Mmh.” I mumble, my grated voice giving away my lack of sleep.

Adam laughs. “Well that’s quite a greeting.”

“Yeah whatever.” I manage to say. I rub the sleep from my eyes. I sit down next to him. The diaper squishes awkwardly as I do, but I take little notice.

Adam shakes his head. “Well you seem a little… well.. Cranky.” He says, his mouth giving away a wry smile.

“Oh shut it. I didn’t sleep well.” I respond, a little terse.

Adam turns back to his laptop again, still smiling. “Well, aren’t you going to ask me why I am so dressed up?”

“Sure.” I say, trying to watch the tv. I rub my eyes again, trying to get some gunk out of them.

Adam sighs. “Wow. You really didn’t sleep well, huh?”

“Yeah not really.” I say.

“Well… Anyway. I am dressed up because I am going to go and interview for that summer job I was talking about way back when!” Adam says excitedly. “It would look so good on my resume after I graduate.”

Adam continues to talk about the job that he is interviewing for a few minutes, describing it in heavy detail, but in my tired state, I end up just nodding and saying ‘oh wow’ half-heartedly every few seconds. After what seems like ages, I finally tune back in.

“-so I’ll probably be gone until this afternoon. Is that ok?” He says.

“Yeah, that’s fine.” I respond.

“Awesome. So, I’ll change you real quick before I go.” Adam says.

“Sounds good.” I respond. I pause, surprised at how automatic my response was to such a humiliating statement.

“Ok then, c’mon. I really have to get going.” He says,

“Right now?” I say, surprised.

“Weren’t you listening?” Adam says.

“Yeah, of course it’s… Oh never mind. Let’s get this done then.” I say.

I stand up and let Adam lead me back to my bedroom. I stand patiently as he unbuttons the onesie and pulls it off. I lay back on the bed and allow Adam to change my diaper. He tosses the wet one in my new diaper pail and wipes me up. He grabs another of the same kind, quickly rubs some lotion in, powders me up, and then tapes the diaper up. I sit up, thankful for the feeling of a dry diaper. I stand up.

“Ok. You heading out then?” I ask.

“Yeah in just a sec. Gotta get you dressed first.” Adam says.

“Oh come on Adam…” I respond, “I don’t want to wear any of that crap. What if I want to go out while you are gone?”

Adam smirks. “I have a feeling you won’t. You look like you are going to go and take a nap as soon as I step out of that door.”

I grimace at the word nap. Such a babyish term. “Come on Adam…” I try and reason with him.

Adam is having none of it as he pulls a plain blue romper out of my dresser. It has a few snaps on the bottom and is made of the same fabric as the onesie.

“How about this one?” He says. “No designs, and if you absolutely need to go out, you can just put some shorts on! No one would even know.”

I open my mouth to protest, but Adam actually makes a good point. Plus, if I let him put it on me, it’ll keep him happy, which is probably for the better.

“Fine, just…. Whatever.” I say.

“Good.” Adam says, pleased. He opens up the romper and pulls it over my head. He pulls it down on top of the diaper and snaps it on. The romper feels strange around my thighs, like I am wearing strange short-shorts or something. Adam stands back and admires it.

“It’s great.” He says. “And if you put shorts on, it would look like you are just wearing a tucked in blue shirt! No one would be the wiser.”

“I guess so..” I say doubtfully.

“But hey. Only put on shorts if you are going out ok?” He says.

“Yeah fine, whatever.” I respond.

“Good. Now. I have to go, so I’ll see you this afternoon.” Adam says, and he hurries out the door.

With that, I am left alone in the apartment. The tv still sounds from the other room. I walk back to the living room, and my stomach gurgles in hunger. I go to the fridge and grab the makings for a full breakfast. Eggs, bacon and bread for toast. I get cooking and the smell fills the apartment. As I cook, it almost feels normal, like it’s just any other day. The only thing that feels off is the bulk between my legs, but I can feel that I am really getting used to it. I finish making the meal and take a plate out to the living room. I turn on the tv and dig in. As I finish my plate, I sit back happily on the couch, rubbing my full belly. I set the plate down on the coffee table and lay down sideways on the couch. I look at the clock. 10am. I feel myself start to yawn. I relax, and soon, I am drifting to sleep.

I wake up to the sound of an infomercial for a vacuum cleaner on the tv. I sit up and glance at the clock. Already well into the afternoon. I rub my eyes and yawn. My stomach gurgles slightly. I pay it little attention. I get up and grab a glass of water from the kitchen. As I gulp it down, I realize just how thirsty I am. I grab a second glass of water and drink that as well. I fill it up one more time and walk back to the living room, setting the glass on the table in front of me.

I look at the tv. “No reason to watch this.” I think to myself. I change the channel to a reality courtroom show. I grab my phone and start browsing. After a few minutes, my stomach gurgles again. Uh-oh. I quickly sit up. Cramps have started to set in. I try and think back to the last time I went number two. It’s been at least two days. The cramps hit again. I wince and hold it in. I look at the clock again. Adam had said he’d be back sometime this afternoon, and it’s already the afternoon. Where was he?

I grab my phone and send Adam a text, trying to sound normal. “Hey man, when are you going to get back?” I say.

I sit back on the couch. It takes a minute, but eventually, I hear my phone buzz.

“I’ll be back in about an hour.” Adam responds.

“Sweet. See you soon then.” I respond.

I sit back on the couch. An hour. Not too bad. I can hold off until then. I go back to watching tv, ignoring the cramps that get worse and worse as time passes. As the cramps worsen, I find it harder to pay attention to the tv. I groan loudly in frustration as my stomach gurgles again. I stand up.

‘Maybe if I pee, that will help.’ I think to myself. I start to pee in the diaper, which quickly absorbs it all. As I pee, some pressure is lifted, but it only lasts a brief moment as the cramps set in again. Somehow, the urge to let loose has only become stronger, as if peeing has triggered my bowels into moving as well.

I groan and double over, holding it in as best I can. I try and focus on watching the tv, but my body isn’t letting me, as wave after wave of cramps hit me. I glance at the clock. It’s been 45 minutes since I texted Adam. He should be home in fifteen minutes. I groan. This mess is coming soon, and there’s nothing I can do to stop it.

I start to think to myself, “fifteen minutes in a messy diaper isn’t that bad…” Another cramp hits me. Fine. I am just delaying the inevitable. At least this way, Adam won’t be around to actually see me do what I am about to do.

I stand up again, and squat down a little bit, pushing with all my might. Immediately, a large amount of mush explodes into the back of my diaper loudly. The sense of relief at not having to hold it in is immense, but it doesn’t last long, as more makes its way out. Even though I am alone in the apartment, I feel my face turn beet red as I continue to force more into the diaper. I feel the back of the diaper expand and I feel the entire thing tighten around me as I let loose. I feel my bladder helplessly empty some more pee into the diaper as well. The mush starts to press up against my butt, squeezing into every crevice. After what seems like ages, it finally stops.

Without moving much, I try and examine the damage. I take my hand and lightly feel the back of the diaper. Even through the soft cloth of the romper, I can tell that there is quite a large lump in the back of the diaper. I am still squatting slightly, not daring to move as any movement will squish the massive mess in the back of the diaper further into my skin. I sigh, relieved and humiliated at the same time.

I glance up at the clock. Almost no time has passed. Still fifteen minutes or so before Adam gets back. I sigh again. I can’t stay squated like this the whole time until he gets back. My legs are starting to get tired of being in this position. I am going to have to move around.

After a minute of contemplation, I grit my teeth and stand up straight. The mess awkwardly squishes down the back of the diaper. I shudder in disgust. That’s when I hear my phone buzz again. It’s Adam.

“Hey man, I decided to grab some lunch with Kay since she was out in this area. It’ll be another hour at least.” He says.

I stare at the message in shock. An hour?! No. No way. I text back.

“Dude. You said you would be back!” I respond, still trying not to give away the situation.

My phone quickly buzzes again. “No big deal man. I’m just running late is all.”

I sigh. No point hiding it now. “Well.. I kind of need some help here.” I respond.

“It can’t wait an hour?” Adam responds.

I simply text back. “Number two.” My face is bright red as I hit send.

“Ah, shit.  Well we just got our food. I’ll try and hurry ok?” He responds.

“C’mon! Don’t make me sit in this thing!” I respond. I wait a minute, Adam hasn’t responded. I text him back again.

“Seriously dude, this is the worst!” and after another minute of silence, “Adam. I know you see these! Come back!”

After another minute of silence, I angrily throw my phone down onto the couch. I glance at the clock. Another hour. Sitting around in this thing. I let out a long sigh.

I glance at the tv again. There’s nothing for it now. I sit down on the couch. I grimace as the mess spreads further around the diaper, squishing into every available crevice. I grab the remote and start channel surfing. Anything to take my mind off of what happened. Unfortunately, it is the early afternoon, and nothing is on. I end up settling on a home makeover show, but it does nothing to distract me from the horrible feeling inside of my diaper. I grab my phone. Maybe Ellie is around.

“Hey Ellie. Any chance you are free right now?” I text her.

I set my phone down, praying for a response quickly. After a few minutes of silence, I text her a second time, deciding to tell her what I need her for and why it’s so urgent.

“Tbh, Adam left today, and I just had a… well… number two, so I need a change. ASAP.” I text her again.

This time, my phone buzzes quickly. I grab it. Ellie has responded.

“You aren’t supposed to ask for changes. That was one of the rules.” She says.

I feel my face go red with anger. How could she be so cruel?

“Well this is kind of an emergency!” I respond.

“Those are the rules though.” Ellie says.

“Can you come over or not?” I respond. A minute passes.

“I’m busy, sorry.” Is all she sends back.

“Of course.” I text back, hoping she gets what I really mean: screw you.

I slam my phone down on the table and look at the clock. It’s only been 20 minutes since Adam said he was late. I try and watch tv again, hoping to take my mind off of the diaper, but each tiny movement I make is a reminder of my repulsive humiliation, and the smell fills the air.

How could my friends abandon me like this? I start fuming, writing angry texts only to delete them before sending. As I am doing this, my phone buzzes. It’s Adam.

“Hey. Still at the restaurant. If you are that desperate, just go ask Mrs. Nance. I’m sure she would change you!” He says, using a few winking emoji at the end.

“Screw you.” Is all I respond. Then I set my phone down. If they aren’t going to help me, I will help myself.

I stand up and walk to my bedroom. I am changing myself now. If they aren’t around to change me when I need one, then I will change myself. That’s that. I angrily walk into my bedroom. I unsnap the romper and pull it off. The diaper immediately sags low as I take off the tight romper. I look at the diaper which is tinged a disgusting yellow-brown. I shudder. No way am I wiping myself up. I walk to the bathroom, deciding that I will just take a shower.

I walk in and rip off the tapes. Being very careful not to spill any of the contents, I pull off the diaper and toss it. Then I quickly hop in the shower. The feeling of relief at not being in that disgusting diaper is immense. I let the water wash over me, rinsing away all of the bad feeling. I sigh, finally relaxing.

I wash myself up, using soap to clean myself several times. After I feel that I am completely clean, I turn the water off. I step out of the shower and dry off. I wrap the towel around my waist and open the bathroom door. My mouth drops open as Adam is standing right in front of the door, looking as angry as I have ever seen him. He is on his phone, speaking slowly and calmly.

“-yes, he did. I think both you and Kay should head over here right now. We are going to have to pick some new rules and punishments.” He says ominously.

I feel a lump in my throat form. “Uh-oh.”

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1
  • Kinster changed the title to Losing a Bet (Chapter 8 added Jan 21)

We need a babysitter in this story.  His friends are bad parents leaving baby without anyone to change his diapers!!  

The next week punishment deserves adding two more months to Diaper time!  And but even thicker diapers with licking plastic pants with key from Phoenix Pharmacy!!  

I think that a fitting punishment would be to put him on a 12hr to change diaper schedule no matter what, and add a suppository every day at either  morning or evening  change depending on what is planned for the day.

Uh oh! I hope to see timeouts, spanking, curfews, baby food...?

I'm wondering when we get to Mike's breaking point: "no fn way, I'm out, I'm done! You've guys have taken this too far. No one would leave a baby to stew in a messy diaper - I could've got bad diaper rash!"... and they go onto explain that while, yes, a BABY needs to be taken care of properly, he got himself into this "mess" by breaking the rules and losing his right to change himself. He could've made it much easier on himself. Plus, the seriousness of leaving a bet, and possible blackmail with photos and access to his Socials.

Cant wait for more!

• Kinster changed the title to Losing a Bet (Chapter 13 added 9/30)