LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Losing a Bet (Chapter 13 added 9/30)

Hello everyone! This is a story that I have posted elsewhere. I've edited it a little bit though, changing a few characters genders. So if you've seen it before, you might enjoy it more now! 

Chapter 1

What about diapers?” He said.

I stared at him blankly for a second. Then I looked at him skeptically. “What do you mean, exactly?”

Adam smiled deviously and sat back on the couch. He sipped his beer and then explained. “Well, the loser has to wear diapers. All day. Every day. For… I dunno. A month let’s say.”

“Whoa…” I paused, trying to absorb what he was suggesting.

Let’s back up a little though. First, an introduction. My name is Mike, and I am currently hanging out with my friend Adam, trying to decide on suggestions for the yearly poker game. Each year, a few friends and I have a poker game, and the first person who goes out has to draw a single punishment from a hat. We have played it each year for the past three years, and each year, it has gotten more and more intense. The first year, we were pretty timid. All that ended up happening was that our friend Kay had to go commando under her skirts for a week. We all got a good kick out of it, and she was a good sport. Ever since then, it has just escalated. The second year, Adam ended up in chastity for three weeks. By the end, he was so desperate to cum he was offering me bjs if we let him. We didn’t of course. The loser HAS to follow the rules, and that was it. No exceptions. Last year, Kay lost again (She’s really quite bad at poker), and she got the worst one yet. Butt plugs in at all times during the day. For three weeks. I can’t imagine what it was like. I actually started to feel bad for her after a while, but those are the rules.

And now back to our conversation.

“A month in diapers?” I repeated the suggestion, just to make sure I had it right. “And… using them?”

“Well duh” Adam said, rolling his eyes.

“That seems like… A lot..” I said. Adam had always been the most excited about these. Each year, he would put 5 or 6 ideas into the hat, while the rest of us would really only put in one.

“Plus, it’s not like we have to worry about it.” Adam said again, sensing my hesitation. “You are really good at poker, and I am just lucky.” Adam smiled. It was true. Adam was just lucky. He knocked Kay out last year by having a royal flush when Kay went all in on a full house. And he was right about me as well. I was pretty decent at poker. I was the only one of them who could actually bluff.

“And what about Ellie?” I asked.

“Well, she could lose. That’s true. But wouldn’t it be even better that way? Seeing the big track star in diapers?” Adam asked, grinning deviously.

“I guess it would be.” I said, laughing at the thought.

There are only four of us that play each year. Adam, Ellie, Kay, and of course, me. We all go to college together. Adam and I are currently roommates, and Kay and Ellie are roommates as well. Ellie is the quintessential star athlete. Perfect hair, face, and the most amazing toned body. She has long blonde hair, which is usually pulled back tight in a ponytail. She was the tallest of us all, as well. She could probably go into modeling if she wanted. Kay is kind of the opposite of Ellie. She is short, and she has long blonde hair that is usually all over the place. She is shy, but really funny, and whenever the four of us go out to the clubs, she would be the one to go home with some stranger. She does have a nice body though, so that probably helps quite a bit. She was skinny, but still had plenty to work with. Neither Adam or I had ever really tried to sleep with either of them. We were just really close friends. I am bi, and I’ve always had questions as to what Adam is. As far as I know, he’s never dated anyone else. Adam is kind of the leader of our little group. He is very outgoing, and is never short on something to say. He could talk for an hour straight, and you would never lose interest at what he has to say. Adam has short blond hair with the sides shaved. He is always wearing some tight pants and a brightly colored shirt. And as for me, I am average height, and skinny, but I work out with Ellie enough to actually have a pretty toned body. I have medium length brown hair. Ellie always says that I am the best looking one of the bunch, but I’m not so sure about that.

The four of us are the same age, and we are all graduating college this year. Maybe that has put more pressure on this year for the poker game. Being the last hurrah and all. That’s why, when Adam suggests diapers, I don’t immediately say no.

“Diapers then.” I say.

“Yep. Diapers.” Adam smiles as he writes it down on a piece of paper and tosses it into the hat.

“This year is going to be crazy.” I say.

“It better be.”

The week went by quickly, and the hat started to fill up with other ideas. Most of them were Adam’s, but Kay and Ellie dropped by to add stuff as well. By the time the night of the game arrived, there were probably 20 or 30 of them in there.

“Alright guys.” I said. “Are you ready to get this show on the road?”

Everyone nodded and we started the game. The first 30 minutes or so went by quickly. We all won a little, lost a little. Well, all of us except for Kay. She really is pretty bad. She has no idea how to bluff, and is really easy to read. She would always sit up straight in her chair whenever she had a good hand, and her eyes would light up. We were all poking fun at her. Then things started to go south for me. I lost big betting on a full house against Ellie. In one hand, I dropped all the way down to Kay’s level. Then, it kept getting worse. I was dealt hand after hand after hand of absolute crap. By the time we were into our fourth drink of the night, I was close to losing.

Adam smirks at me as he shuffles again. “Hey Mike, how are you doing over there?”

“Oh shut up Adam. I’m doing fine.” I respond. “Just shuffle the cards.” I can’t help but glance over nervously at the hat, sitting stuffed full on the coffee table.

Ellie pipes up, “I hope you get mine! Get ready for a week of cheerleader uniforms!” Everyone but me starts to laugh.

“Yeah?” I say, “Well I haven’t lost one of these yet, so you should probably be talking to Kay.”

Kay grins at me as she raises the pot. “Well well well… Looks like the poker master is having a rough day. Why don’t you put your money where your mouth is?”

Ellie and Adam both fold, and after a series of raises, I am faced with the dilemma of going all in on this hand. A 9-king straight. Having been dealt utter crap for the last few hands, I make the decision and go all in. Kay does as well. Adam and Ellie both stand up in anticipation.

“Well.” I say. “I guess it’s all down to this hand. Let’s see what you’ve got.”

Kay shows her hand. A ten-ace straight. I’ve lost. The three of them start jumping up and down all over the room, yelling incoherently. Apparently, they were all pretty psyched about me losing. I slowly lower my head to the table. After a few minutes of unabashed celebration, Adam grabs the hat from the table and brings it over.

“Ok, Mikey. Time to pick your poison.” Adam says, grinning evilly.

I sigh and lift my head off the table. I grab my drink and chug it. Then I look at the three of them.

“Alright. Let’s get this over with then. I’m not afraid.” I say. I reach my hand up towards the hat and pick a piece of paper out. Adam does a drumroll on the table as I unfold it. I open it up, read it, and then read it again.

‘Diapers for one month” It reads. Adam leans over my shoulder and shouts. “HOLY CRAP! YES!”

Ellie and Kay both hurry over and read the paper as well. They both look at it in shock.

“Whoa.” Kay whispers.

“I am so glad this one got picked.” Adam says. “I have so many things and ideas. It’s so perfect.”

Ellie chimes in. “Wait so like… he has to wear diapers? Like… all the time”

Adam nods “Absolutely. Them’s the rules.” Adam looks at me. “You can’t chicken out now!”

I groan as it starts to dawn on me… In truth, I have no idea what I am about to get into.

Kay chimes in, “So… where are these diapers anyway? I mean, I have no idea where to even get stuff like that.”

“Oh don’t worry.” Adam says. “For now, we can just walk over to the pharmacy and grab some, but I think there are actually a lot of options when it comes to adult diapers, so we can definitely have some fun with this.”

“Oh definitely,” Ellie says.

“Yeah, I have a few things in mind already.” Kay agrees. She is clearly thrilled that she won for once.

“Well,” Adam says. “There’s no time to waste. Let’s go!”

I manage to get up, and I follow the three of them out of the apartment and across the street to the 24-hour pharmacy. The three of them eagerly walk in and head straight to the incontinence aisle. I meander around slowly, listening from a distance as they look through the brands. I hear words like “Absorbancy, tapes, and leak guards”. Eventually I just tune them out. I walk over to the cooler and pretend like I am looking at getting some soda. After a few minutes, the three of them walk back to me. I see that Kay is carrying a large white package of adult diapers. She holds it up so I can see. It says “Tranquility overnights”. I blush and lower my head, fearing what is to come. Also, Adam is carrying a package of wipes, as well as baby powder and baby lotion. The three of them are grinning ear to ear.

“So..” I say nervously. “Why did you pick that kind?”

Well,” Ellie says, “basically, these were the thickest brand that they have here. I’m guessing we can find something better online, but these will definitely do for now.”

I sigh as we walk to the checkout. Much to my dismay, the three of them are very quick to tell the cashier exactly who the diapers are for. Thankfully, no one else is in the store this late, so I just get a strange look from the cashier as we walk out and back to the apartment. They make me carry the bag of supplies. I do as told, knowing that in this situation, the last thing I want to do is complain. I wasn’t exactly prepared for being diapered, but there was no way I was going to back out of our poker game bet. Little did I know, the diapers were just the beginning.

Back at the apartment, I get inside and walk straight to the fridge. I grab another beer and quickly drink it. The three of them look at me funny as I chug it down.

“What?” I say. “Liquid courage, that’s all.”

Adam smiles, “Oh I don’t mind. I would watch how much you drink though.”

The three of them giggle as I blush again.

“So… how do changes work exactly?” Ellie asks. “Do we let Mike do his own changes, or… what?”

“I don’t think we should.” Adam responds. “Think about it. He could cheat so easily that way. I think it falls to the three of us to change him.” Kay and Ellie exchange a worried glance. Adam continues, “I mean think about it. We are in a lot of his classes at school. Ellie, you and him are at the gym together pretty often, and I LIVE with him. It really shouldn’t be a problem.”

“Whoa whoa whoa!!” I say. That definitely wasn’t going to happen. “No way. I’m not letting any of you do that.”

“Mike, you don’t really have a choice. You lost the game, remember?” Ellie says. “Kay wore butt plugs for ages and she never complained once!”

I look down at my feet. It was true. Kay was always a really good sport. I didn’t want to ruin one of our most fun traditions.

“Yeah!” Kay says, agreeing with Ellie. She was blushing a little. Kay turns to Adam. “I gotta say though… changing diapers is… blegh.” She sticks out her tongue.

“Well I think we are all going to have to get used to it.” Adam responds. “This is important. It was my dare, and I am putting my foot down on this. The three of us have to be responsible for all changes.”

Ellie sighs, but responds. “I guess I am fine with that. I mean… How bad could it be? Right Kay? Plus I’m guessing since Adam lives here, he will be doing most of the changes.”

“Yeah. I guess that’s true.” Kay cedes. “Ok deal, but if either of you is around, I won’t be touching him.”

“Wait. Guys, what about my opinion?” I ask hesitantly. “I mean… what if there’s an emergency or something and you can’t show up?”

“Well that’s just too bad I guess Mike.” Adam says flatly.

“Oh come on.” I say under my breath.

“Was that a complaint?” Adam asks, threateningly.

“No! Nope!” I say quickly. “I’m fine. Whatever you guys say.”

Adam squints his eyes at me suspiciously. “Because you know that for every complaint, we get to add something to the dare, right?”

I nod quickly. Remembering that when Kay was doing the butt plugs dare, for each complaint she made, we made her switch to a larger size. The last thing I wanted was for them to have even more power over me.

“No you guys go ahead. Just let me know when you are ready I guess.” I smile, trying to act as innocent as possible. No complaints.

Adam starts to laugh. “Oh man. This is going to be so much fun.” Adam looks at Kay and Ellie, “We can decide on the rest of it later. I think for now, we need to start this process. Who wants the first change?”

Kay and Ellie look at each other nervously. They were blushing a little. “Um.. Why don’t you take the first one, Adam?” Kay suggests. “Show us how it’s done.”

“Fine by me.” He says. “Come on Mike, let’s get you diapered.” Adam motions for me to follow him as he walks into the living room. He grabs the package of diapers and rips it open. He pulls one out and tosses it to me. I catch it, blushing deep red. The plastic diaper is a completely new feeling for me. I follow Adam into the living room. I get the feeling that my privacy isn’t really a concern for any of them, so instead of complaining about changing in the living room, I just keep my mouth shut. Adam grabs the powder and lotion out of the bag and motions for me to lay down on the floor. I set the diaper down on the floor, and then, with a deep sigh, I sit down on the floor in front of Adam. I feel the blood rush to my face as he reaches forward and unbuttons my jeans. Kay and Ellie are standing behind Adam, watching every step. Kay is blushing, and Ellie is smiling.

“Do you guys mind?” I ask. “This is a little much. Can’t we just do it in private?”

“No.” Adam says. “They are gonna see it eventually.”

“I’ve seen you naked before too, Mike.” Ellie says. “Remember? At the beach that one time? Your suit came off?”

“That was different! That was for like.. two seconds.” I say. “This is… just… weird.”

It doesn’t matter though. Adam is going along with it, despite my protests. Adam doesn’t say anything as he pulls down my jeans, revealing my bright red briefs. Ellie and Kay both look away, blushing and smiling as Adam pulls them down and off.

Adam holds up the underwear in front of me. “As cute as these are, you aren’t going to need them for a while.” He says, smirking. He tosses them to the side. “Lift up your legs Mike.” He commands. I do as told, just wanting not to be naked anymore. I put my hands over my face in embarrassment as he slides the diaper underneath my butt. I set back down on top of the diaper. The softness of the diaper surprises me, but that surprise is quickly taken away as Adam squirts lotion onto my privates. It is frigid and I can’t help but jump in surprise.

“Ah!” I let out a little gasp. “That’s… cold.” I say quietly.

“Well get used to the feeling. This definitely isn’t the last time.” Adam says, matter of fact.

Adam spreads the lotion around and I close my eyes, concentrating on not getting hard. That would just be too much embarrassment for one day. Adam smiles as he knows exactly what I am trying not to do. I can feel him take extra time rubbing the lotion in. I manage to not get hard, and I open my eyes. Adam is smiling. I see Adam grab the baby powder and I let out a small sigh, as Adam starts to poof it onto me. It feels cool on my skin, and the air around me turns white with powder. I close my eyes and choke a little bit.

“Way too much!” I say between coughs. Adam coughs as well.

“Yeah. Sorry..” He replies. I hear Ellie and Kay giggle as Adam waves his arms around me to dissipate the cloud of powder that surrounds me.

Adam then reaches down and starts to adjust the diaper some more. “Lift up again Mike. I have it too low on you.” He says. I do as told, closing my eyes in humiliation. He adjusts it a few more times, and then I feel the sides of the diaper lifted up around my waist. Adam rips the tapes open and tapes the diaper up tightly.

“Ok Mike, you are all set to go.” Adam says, giving my padded butt a playful pat. I open my eyes and sit up. The diaper crinkles loudly as I do, and I blush again. I look down at the diaper and groan. I look completely ridiculous. I look up and see all three of them grinning ear to ear.

“Well come on! Get up! This party isn’t over yet!” Adam says. “The night is still young!”

I let out a long sigh and stand up. Each movement I make is accompanied by what seems to me to be the loudest crinkle of my life. Kay starts to laugh at me. She wipes tears out of her eyes as I glare at her angrily.

“I’m sorry! It’s just…” She laughs again. “It’s just I am so glad I didn’t lose that game!”

I groan and walk to the couch where my pants and shirt are. Ellie reaches down and grabs my clothes.

“What do you think you’re doing?” Ellie says suspiciously.

“I… was going to get dressed..” I say slowly, guessing what’s coming next.

“Oh no you don’t.” Ellie responds, holding my clothes hostage behind her back. “I don’t think you need them. At least, not while we are hanging out tonight.”

I open my mouth to protest, but realize I don’t really have a choice. I sigh as Ellie throws my clothes into my bedroom and shuts the door. The three of them smile and walk back to the table. Kay gestures for me to come over. I walk over, trying to get used to the feeling of the diaper between my legs. I sit down at the table. Adam smiles and hands me another beer.

“Well, everyone!” Adam says. He holds up a beer to toast. “I think we should toast!”

Kay and Ellie hold up their beers. I sigh and do the same.

“To new baby Mike!”

• Like 9
  • Haha 2

Thanks for the positive response everyone! Love to hear from you all!

Chapter Two

“To new baby Mike!” Adam says loudly.

I blush deep red as the three of them clink their bottles to mine. They all take a drink, and I take a small sip. After another hour of hanging out, we eventually moved to the couch in the living room. At this point, all of us have had a few more drinks. I didn’t exactly have a choice as the three of them seemed intent on getting me extremely drunk. I was glad when we moved to the couch because they let me cover up with a blanket. I was getting kind of cold without anything to wear. But now there was a different problem. After all of the drinks I had, the feeling to pee was getting pretty intense. It was pretty obvious that that was their intent in toasting continuously as the night wore on. Ellie had turned on the tv in the background. I was watching the tv as the three of them talked. I focused on the tv and my bladder. It was starting to get painful. I had completely tuned them out when I felt a tap on my shoulder.

“You alright Mike?” I hear Ellie say. I look over and all three are looking at me. Ellie and Kay look concerned, and Adam was grinning devilishly. Ellie continues, “you look kind of…. Sick, or something.”

I shake my head. “No… I’m fine.” I lie.

Adam chimes in. “If you’ve gotta go, just go Mike.” He says. I blush as a look of realization creeps across the girls faces.

“Ohhhh…” Kay says. “Well that makes sense I guess. Speaking of going, I’ve gotta go too. I’ll be right back. Gonna go use the bathroom.” Kay grins evilly as she walks towards the bathroom. I turn back to the tv, trying to tune them out. All of a sudden I hear the telltale sign of Kay peeing into the toilet through the door. I cringe as my bladder cries out, desperate for release.

Adam and Ellie start laughing. “Oh man! You should see the look on your face!” Adam says. I glare at them, but then wince as the pressure in my bladder is getting even more intense. As the pain increases, I decide to just let a little out, but find that I can’t let go. Not at all. It’s like there is a block in there, and it just won’t come out.

“Oww….” I groan and double over. It was really starting to hurt now. Ellie gets a concerned look on her face.

“Dude, you alright?” She asks. “You really should just go. You can hurt yourself if you hold it in.” I feel her hand on the small of my back. She starts to rub it. I turn my head to face her.

“I… I can’t..” I manage to say.

“Dude. Just go. It won’t be that bad.” Ellie responds. Kay starts to whistle from the bathroom as I hear her loud tinkle continue. My bladder pangs again.

“No! Nngh.. Like.. I literally can’t go.” I manage to say. “It’s like there is a block in there or something. I tried to pee and I can’t get anything out.”

Ellie and Adam look at each other in concern. “Well… Try standing up. Maybe that will help?” Adam suggests.

At this point, I want to pee so badly. I stand up and try again, but with no luck. The pain is getting ridiculous now. I double over again.

“It hurts so bad!” I manage to gasp out.

Kay walks back in. “Whoa. You ok?”

“He can’t go. It’s stuck or something.” Ellie says.

“Try standing in front of the toilet!” Kay says. “Just pretend like you aren’t wearing one.”

I look up at her angrily. “Easy for you to say!” I snap.

“Whoa whoa Mike. Calm down. I think that’s a good suggestion.” Ellie says.

Ellie helps me stand up and she holds my hand as we walk towards the bathroom. The rest of them follow. Ellie stands me up in front of the toilet. She rubs my back again.

“Just relax…” She says softly.

I let out a deep breath and close my eyes. Ellie’s calming voice fills my head.

“Just pretend it’s a normal night. We’ve been drinking and playing games, nothing out of the ordinary. You get up and walk to the bathroom. Nothing weird about that.” Her sultry alto voice echoes through my head. “Just relax.”

I feel the pain in my abdomen start to go away. Ellie keeps talking slowly, almost hypnotically. “You are standing in front of the bathroom. Just let go.. Just let loose.”

My eyes roll back in bliss as the pain completely leaves my bladder. I feel every muscle relax as Ellie soothingly rubs my back.

Then I feel a trickle down my leg. I snap my eyes open and look down. The diaper is warm, yellow, and swollen. I gasp. I am still peeing! A full night of drinking is coming out, and I’d been holding it for quite a while. At this point, I can’t really stop it. I feel liquid sloshing around in the diaper as it clearly wasn’t ready for what I just emptied into it. The trickle continues down my leg. I look over and see Adam and Kay covering up their mouths not to make noise, but when they see me turn my head, both can’t help but break down in laughter.

I blush deep red as I finally finish peeing. The warmth of the diaper seems to cling to my legs. It feels extremely heavy, and I blush as the trickle down my leg continues. I feel my eyes start to tear up and I close them, trying my best not to start crying. My face feels almost as warm as the diaper.

“Oh. Oops.” I hear Ellie say. “I think we have a little leak here.” I blush as I hear Adam and Kay cry out in laughter. I open my eyes, and they have collapsed to the ground. The only one who still seems concerned is Ellie, who has already grabbed a towel and laid it down at my feet.

“It’s ok, bud.” Ellie says quietly. She puts her hand on my shoulder comfortingly. I sigh and open my eyes again. I look at Ellie, who has a look of deep pity on her face. I look over at the other two and glare.

“Ok! I get it! Ha. Ha.” I say sarcastically, trying to hide my humiliation.

“Oh man..” Adam says between laughs. I see him wipe a tear of joy from his eyes as he looks at me. “It’s just. That was hilarious! It was like Ellie was talking the pee out of you!”

Adam laughs again, but then stands up. “Ok. Heh. Ok. Sorry.” He looks at me, and then the diaper, which is hanging low and yellow. Ellie has knelt down to wipe the pee off of my legs.

Adam gasps. “Ellie! You’re using MY towel!”

“Well sorry. It was just the first one I grabbed.” Ellie says, flatly.

Adam lets out a frustrated sigh. “Now my towel has Mikes gross pee all over it.”

I smile at Adam’s frustration. That’ll show him.

“Well I think you had better get used to his pee.” Kay says. “I mean, you are gonna have to change him after all.”

Adam looks at Kay, upset, “Yeah, but I wouldn’t wipe him down with my towel! That’s what the wipes are for!”

“Dude. Adam. Calm down.” Ellie says calmly. “You really shouldn’t complain. The only one here who has the right to complain is Mike, and he hasn’t complained like, at all yet.”

“Yeah!” I agree. But then I blush. “Now…. Can you please get this thing off of me. This feels awful.”

Adam grins. “Ok ok. Lets go. Ellie, bring that towel. I don’t want Mike leaking on the floor as I change him, and it’s already ruined, so let’s just reuse it.”

I blush again as we walk back to the living room. Ellie lays down the towel on the floor and I sit on top of it. The diaper squishes against my butt as I sit down and I groan at the feeling of liquid seeping around inside of it.

“Well. I think we are definitely going to have to shop around for other brands. This one clearly isn’t thick enough.” Adam says.

This time, the change feels quicker, and the feeling of a dry diaper around me is a welcome one. After the change, Ellie and Kay take off, as it is very late and both are tired. Adam and I are both tired as well, and the two of us go to bed. As I lay in my bed in just the diaper, it finally dawns on me. This is what the next month is going to be like. I shudder in fear. I had no idea.

The next morning, I wake up. I reach over and grab my phone. Almost noon on Sunday. Tomorrow is back to school. I hear something frying in the other room, and the smell of bacon fills my nostrils. I sit up in bed, and then remember. Oh crap. I lost that game. I pull the covers off of me and see a smooth white diaper clinging to me. I sigh deeply and get out of bed. I stand up and walk to the full-length mirror in my room. I hesitate, but then glance at myself. It feels like I am looking at a completely different person. I look in the mirror, and I don’t see the strong sexy guy that was around yesterday, I see a weak, diaper clad, boy. I know that the only thing that is different is the garment I am wearing, but I can’t help but feel like a child. I go to my dresser and grab a pair of black gym shorts and a plain white t-shirt. I slide them on and then go back to the mirror. I look at myself closely, trying to tell if someone could see the diaper. I turn around, trying to get a look at my butt. I sigh in relief as it really doesn’t look that different. I do a few poses, trying to get used to the feeling, and then I feel the urge to pee again.

I know it is useless to fight the inevitable, so I decide to go now. To try and get used to the feeling. It’s better to do it now, when I am alone in my room than with Adam watching or something. I close my eyes and try to relax my bladder. It is not responding. I try and push, but nothing. I groan, but can’t get anything out. I open my eyes and try to shake myself off. This time, I try and imagine myself in front of the toilet. Like nothing is out of the ordinary. I think back to Ellie’s soothing voice. I feel the tension leave my body, and then I feel myself start to go. At first, it’s just a trickle, then a steady stream as the floodgates open. I sigh in relief as I finish peeing. I look at myself in the mirror.

“I don’t think I will ever get used to that.” I say quietly to myself. I check for leaks, but this time, it appears that the diaper was able to hold everything.

The warmth of the diaper is a very strange feeling. Like nothing else. I walk around a little, trying to get accustomed to the feeling, but the crinkle and squish of the diaper is just too foreign a feeling. I look back in the mirror again, trying to see if there is any difference, but the diaper is really hidden quite well, even wet as it is.

I sigh and walk to the door of my bedroom. I put my hand on the doorknob, and hesitate a little bit. I could just leave. I could walk out there and say “No. I am not doing this.”. It wouldn’t be that bad right? I then think back to Kay last year, and the humiliations that she had to go through. No! If she can go through that, then I can go through this. One month will be over just like that. It won’t be that bad. I turn the knob and walk out into the kitchen bravely.

“Good morning.” I say resolutely.

“Well hey there Mike!” Adam says happily. “Want some breakfast?”

I nod. It’s as if nothing weird is going on at all. I go to the fridge and grab the orange juice as Adam cracks some eggs into the frying pan.

“Did you sleep ok?” Adam asks.

“Yeah. Fine.” I respond. “Do you want some oj?” I ask. Adam nods. I go over and get two glasses out of the cupboard. I pour him a glass and hand it to him.

“Thanks.” He says, taking a sip.

I pour myself a glass and sit at the table. The diaper squishes a little, but I ignore the feeling and grab my orange juice. I take a sip, and sit there quietly as Adam finishes breakfast. He gets plates and sets one down in front of me. Two eggs, bacon and toast. Adam is being very nice.

“Well… thanks for breakfast I guess.” I say, taking a bite.

“No problem!” He responds. “How’s the diaper?”

I almost choke on my food. I take a quick gulp of orange juice and look at Adam, who doesn’t seem fazed at all.

“Also, I’m not sure I approve of you getting dressed this morning, but I guess it can’t be helped.” He says flatly.

I roll my eyes. “Oh what? I can’t even dress myself anymore? That was never a rule!” I say, annoyed.

“Alright alright. Fine. It’s just.. How am I supposed to know if you are wet or not?” He says.

I pause. “You honestly can’t tell?” I ask.

“No. Not at all.” He says.

“Well good.” I say happily.

“I bet you are.” Adam says slyly.

I blush deep red and take a long drink of orange juice, trying to think of something to say.

“Yeah… Well…” I hesitate.

Adam smiles. “Ha! I guess there IS a way to tell if you are wet after all. Your face says everything.”

I try and stop myself from blushing. I look down at my food and take another bite.

“Well don’t worry. I will take you out of that diaper when we are done eating. Then you can shower and we can get ready for the day. I know you like to take your morning showers.” Adam says.

“Wait. I can’t even take these things off on my own?” I ask.

“Of course not!” Adam says. “That’s kind of the point. You aren’t allowed to fiddle around with the diapers in any way whatsoever.”

“Ugh…” I groan.

“Don’t complain!” Adam says again. “You know what happens to complainers, right?” He says threateningly. I go quiet.

“Don’t worry. I’ll let it slide for now. Instead of complaining about the rules, you should thank me for letting you shower after this. I mean, I could make you sit in that thing until dinner if I wanted to.”

I look at Adam in fear. He wasn’t serious, was he? But I could tell that he was.

“Now. What do you say to the nice guy who changes your diapers when they need changing?” He asks.

I hesitate. He was really enjoying this, wasn’t he? “Thanks…” I say quietly.

“Good boy.” Adam smiles and resumes eating his breakfast. We eat in silence, and after we are done, Adam grabs the dishes.

“I will do the dishes. You go watch tv or something. I will be out to take that diaper off of you in a sec.”

I stand up, angrily looking at Adam’s back as he washes the dishes. He knows that this thing isn’t exactly comfortable, right? I sigh and walk towards the living room. It’s only then that I realize just how odd walking with a wet diaper on feels. The diaper is squishing between my legs with each step. The thickness of the soaked padding forces my thighs out a little bit, making me waddle ever so slightly. I think to what I am going to do at school tomorrow. How could I possibly hide this? It crinkles with every step, and basically half of my wardrobe is skinny jeans. Those are definitely out of the question. I sit down on the couch and turn on the tv. I don’t even bother changing the channel. All I can think about is how I am going to hide my new ‘underwear’. I have a few pairs of sweatpants, but those hang low on my waist, which could be dangerous. I have one pair of baggy jeans. Those would work probably. With a belt maybe. Maybe I can just wear my jacket all the time. It is long and comes down past my waist. Maybe it would hide the crinkle of the diaper too. It’s not the right time of year though, so it wouldn’t exactly match the weather. But who cares? No one would think that hard on it. Except for Adam, Kay and Ellie of course.

As I sit on the couch, pondering my future, Adam walks back in. “Ok Mike, let’s go. I’m ready for you now.”

I roll my eyes, but don’t say anything. I stand up, and follow him as he walks to the bathroom. Adam faces me and reaches down to my waist. I blush as he pulls down my shorts.

“Shirt too.” He says, tossing the shorts aside. I lift my shirt up and take it off. “Ok, so here’s how it’s gonna work,” Adam starts, “I will take this off of you and you can take a shower. You are to leave the door open. If you close it, I get to add something to your punishment. If I hear the toilet flush, I get to add something to your punishment. If I find anything in the toilet, I get to add something to your punishment. Got it?” He says. My mouth hangs open in shock. I’ve never seen him act so.. stern before. Helplessly, I nod. No point in arguing. I just want to be out of this wet diaper.

“Good.” He says, accepting my nod. “Now, I will take this off.” He reaches down and starts to tear off the tapes. The diaper falls to the floor with a wet thud. I stand there naked, and the smell of the diaper fills the air. Adam grabs the diaper and looks at me smiling. “You really filled this up good!” He says. I blush deep red again, too embarrassed to speak.

“Ok.. Can I shower now?” I ask, hesitantly. Adam nods, still smiling. I go to the shower and turn it on. I get in and close the curtains. I hear Adam walk out, and I sigh in relief. I start washing myself off, taking special care to get the area around where the diaper sits. My legs were chafing a little bit, and there are small marks where the edges of it were touching my skin. I clean myself up, and, maybe it’s because I was embarrassed, or maybe because I just didn’t want to be wearing a diaper again, I just stand in the shower. Ten minutes pass. Then twenty. I hear Adam walk by.

“Gotta get out sooner or later bud.” He says. Even through the shower curtain, I can feel his wry smile cut right into me. I sigh again, and after another minute or two, I turn the water off. I open up the curtain and grab my towel, drying off. After I finish drying off, I go to the cabinet to grab some my toothbrush, but Adam walks back in.

“Ah-ah,” He says, shaking his finger at me, “That can wait until later. We need to get you padded up again. Don’t want any accidents, right?” He winks.

“Oh, come ON, Adam!” I say, exasperated. “You can leave me a little dignity, can’t you?” I raise my voice as I say this.

Adam looks at me, a stone-cold glare on his face. “I don’t like your tone. At all.”

My eyes open wide with fear. “Wait… No. I’m sorry. Ok, I’ll come.” I say, very quietly. Adam turns around without a word and walks out. I follow him meekly. He leads me to my bedroom where I see a towel laid out on the bed, along with lotion, powder, and a folded white diaper. Trying to be on my best behavior after my outburst, I drop my towel in the hamper and lay down on the bed without a word.

Adam still looks very upset, but he grabs the lotion and squirts some on my privates. I flinch at the cold, but don’t say anything as he rubs it in. It is painfully silent as he grabs the diaper and unfolds it. I lift up my butt as he slides it underneath me. He then powders me up and tapes on the diaper. I sit upright, looking at him with puppy dog eyes.

I begin to apologize, “Adam, I-,” but he cuts me off.

“For your outburst back there, I am going to add a punishment for today.” He says coldly.

“What?” I say, surprised.

“Yes. That is what happens when you complain, remember?” He says. “I already excused one complaint from this morning, so you should be glad that it isn’t two.”
               With that, I close my mouth.

“Now, your punishment for today is that I get to pick out the clothes you will wear.” He finishes. As he says this, I see a brief grin appear on his face.

“Adam… Please.” I start to beg.

Adam shushes me. Then he walks over to my dresser and starts to root around. From the bed, I try and peak at what he is picking, but I can’t see much. After a minute of digging through my stuff, he says, “Ahah! Perfect”

He turns around. In his hands are a pair of light blue, low-rise skinny jeans and a plain white t-shirt. I groan heavily as he brings them over. He has a very wide smile on his face as he speaks to me again.

“Now, as you are getting dressed, remember that THIS is what your backtalk gets you.” He holds up the pair of clothes, knowing full well what I am about to go through.

I open my mouth to protest again but close it as I realize that it won’t get me anywhere. I nod shamefully as Adam sets the clothes on the bed. He smiles at me once again, and then walks out.

“I am going to go take a shower as well. After that, we are going out to meet Kay and Ellie for at the mall.” He says as he walks away. My eyes get big as I realize that he fully expects me to go out dressed in these. I angrily punch my pillow. Why did I have to open my big fat mouth? I sigh and look at the clothes. I grab the plain white t-shirt and pull it over my head. I look at myself in the mirror. The t-shirt is an old one, and it is tight on me, but worse still, it barely comes down to my waist. I sigh and grab the skinny jeans. It is harder than usual, but I get them on without too much trouble. I go back to the mirror. I feel my entire body flush with humiliation at the sight. The low rise skinny jeans do absolutely nothing to hide the top of the diaper. There is probably an inch of white plastic poking out from the top of them. Worse still is the t-shirt doesn’t cover it up at all. If anything, it makes it worse. Lifting up my arms pulls the shirt up past my bellybutton, putting the plastic frills on full display. I try and hike the pants up, but it’s no use. I turn around and look at my butt. I sigh in relief as it doesn’t look too out of the ordinary. Except for the plastic poking out of the top. I do my best to shove the frills down into the waistband of the skinny jeans, and after a minute of double and triple checking, I am sure that all of the frills are shoved down. I glance at myself again and sigh in relief. Now all I look like is a guy with a weird fashion sense and a pretty big butt. I could live with that.

I walk back out to the living room and turn on the tv. I sit down and wait for Adam to finish getting ready. After a little while, I hear the shower stop and after a little while longer, Adam walks in.

“Ok, ready to go?” He asks.

“As I’ll ever be.” I respond, standing up. I see Adam look me up and down. He frowns.

“Darn,” He says. “I thought it would be more noticeable.”

I smile, happy at his disappointment. “Well too bad for you.”

“Whatever, let’s go.” He responds. With that, we head out the door, going to meet Ellie and Kay.

• Like 3
  • Kinster changed the title to Losing a Bet (Chapter 2 added Oct 30)

Chapter 3

As Adam parks at the mall, a sense of dread comes over me. This is it. I am about to walk into the mall in a diaper. Adam seems to feel my hesitation as he turns the car off. He looks over at me. This time, it isn’t the wry smile that I’ve become accustomed to, but a look of genuine concern.

“Ready?” He asks, looking at me.

I sigh deeply. I have to do this. I don’t have a choice. “As I’ll ever be.” I say, reluctantly.

We both get out of the car. I stand up, stretching my leg out to the side, trying to get the diaper un-stuck from the side of my leg. I’m still not exactly used to the feeling of the diaper underneath my clothes. We walk into the mall. With the diaper still dry, it feels pretty easy to walk normally. Unfortunately, nothing can hide the telltale sound of a crinkle with each step I take. I can feel my face turn slightly red as we walk past a family just leaving the mall. Thankfully, they don’t seem to notice. As we get inside, we arrive at the food court. A dozen fast food places line the walls. There are dozens of open tables and Adam walks towards one.

“I texted Kay and Ellie. I guess they haven’t even left yet. Wanna grab some food?” Adam says, sitting down at the table. I sit down across from him.

“I’m not really hungry yet.” I respond.

“Oh ok. What about a smoothie or something?” Adam responds. “I don’t think they’ll be here for another fifteen minutes at least.”

“You buying?” I ask.

“Sure. My treat.”  He responds.

“Then yeah, sure.” I say happily.

“Alright. I’ll be right back.” He says, getting up and walking away. I get out my phone and browse around for a few minutes, briefly forgetting about my dilemma. Adam walks back and hands me a pink smoothie.

“Here!” He says. “A strawberry smoothie.”

I thank him and we both start sucking away at our smoothies. We chat for a little bit, and I start to feel normal again. Just some friends hanging out. Nothing weird at all. No one is pointing and laughing like I feared. In fact, no one seems to even notice that I exist. Everyone is just going about their day, as normal.

I feel myself relax, and then I hear Adam’s phone beep. He pulls it out.

“Alright! They are here.” He says happily. He stands up and looks over to the entrance. I see Kay and Ellie looking around for us.

“Hey!” Adam yells. “Over here!” He waves his arm. Kay and Ellie see and walk over.

“Hey guys!” Kay says, sitting down next to Adam. “How’s it hanging?” He asks.

“Not too bad at all.” Adam responds.

Ellie sits down next to me. She looks me up and down, with a quizzical look on her face. “That’s an… interesting outfit Mike.”

I blush. I open my mouth to say something, but Adam pipes in first. “Well I picked it out for him. He was being a brat earlier, so he got an extra punishment for today.”

My face turns bright red and I look around to make sure no one heard. Doesn’t look like anyone did.

“Ok ok.” I say quietly. “I know you guys are all having a blast and stuff, but can you please not talk about... it... so loudly?”

Adam smiles, and leans forward to the table. “Talk about what?” He whispers loudly, “Your… Diapers?”

I glare at him. He leans back, satisfied.

“Yes. Please. That” I whisper again.

Ellie looks at me concerned. “Oh guys come on.” She says. “He’s got it pretty bad already. Let’s just act like it’s a normal day.” I look at Ellie gratefully, as Adam and Kay agree not to bring it up again.

I sigh in relief as the conversation goes back to normal topics. The four of us sit around, talking as normal. Adam and I finish our smoothies, and then we decide to walk around the mall for a bit. As we do, I feel more and more confident that no one can tell what I am wearing, even with the ridiculous outfit that Adam picked out. We stop at a few stores and look at some stuff. After an hour or so, I start to feel a familiar urge. I have to pee. And badly too. The four of us are at a clothing store, and Kay is trying on some clothes in the back. I look around nervously. Ellie sees me and walks over.

“What’s up?” He asks.

I blush, before admitting, “I have to pee.”

Ellie pauses. “Ah. Yikes. Well…” She pauses again. “Just go.”

I look at her incredulously. “You can’t be serious.” I say.

“I am.” She responds. “I mean come on, you aren’t getting out of this that easily.”

I blush. Why did I have to go so badly? And so suddenly? Maybe I could hold it until we get back home.

“Nah. I will just wait until we get home.” I respond. No way was I going to wet myself in public.

Ellie laughs. “You really think we are going home soon? Why do you think we came to the mall? To shop?”

Then it dawns on me. Of course! How could I be so stupid? They planned this! I look at Ellie angrily. She raises up his hands innocently.

“Hey don’t look at me. This was all Kay’s idea. She texted us all earlier.” Ellie says.

Of course. I groan as another pang of pressure goes through my bladder. I was fighting a losing battle. I look at Ellie again. She looks at me concerned.

“Ok ok.” He says. “If you are that embarrassed, go and pretend to try something on. Just go in the changing room and do it then.”

I sigh. My bladder wasn’t going to last much longer. I grab a shirt from the rack and walk towards the changing rooms. As I do, I walk past Adam, who was waiting for Kay to finish trying stuff on. Adam smiles at me knowingly as I pass.

“Gonna go try something on?” He says, winking. I glare at him and walk past. I enter the unisex changing rooms. I can hear Kay trying stuff on in the stall next to me. Unfortunately, the only barrier in these changing rooms is a dark blue curtain. I pull the curtain closed and let out a deep sigh.

“Mike is that you?” Kay says from the next stall over.

I sigh, “Yeah, it’s me.”

“You trying something on?” She asks. Gosh she isn’t very bright.

“Yeah.” I say, flatly.

A few seconds pass. “Ohhhh..” She says, finally realizing. I hear her shuffle around. I am struggling to get the flow started with her talking. Then the curtain pulls back a little and Kay’s head pokes in. She has a very wide smile on her face.

“Hey! Get outta here! What if I actually WAS changing?” I whisper angrily.

“Relax, there isn’t anyone else using any of these right now. Plus, like, I saw you naked yesterday. What are you afraid of?” She responds. She pulls the curtain back and walks into the changing room with me.

“Come on!” I say angrily. “These were not made for two!” I say, as we are crowded very closely together. I am backed up into the wall, and Kay is standing in front of me, somehow feeling two feet taller than me, even though I am much taller than her.

“Oh come on you big baby.” She says teasingly. “I already watched you do this last night. Why is it so different here?”

I blush. “Well, for starters, I was really drunk last night, and secondly, I was in my apartment!” I whisper angrily at her.

“Well too bad. You aren’t going to get rid of me.” She points down at my crotch. “I am here to see the sights, now get those pants off.”

“What?! No way!” I respond, covering my crotch with my hands.

“Yes way. I wanna see the magic.” She smiles reaching down to my pants button. I slap her hand away.

“Seriously! Get out of here!” I say, angrier.

Kay looks at me sternly. “Nope. Too bad. Either you take those pants off now, or I am totally going to add a punishment.” She says, looking at me threateningly. Well, as threateningly as Kay can get. “And mine won’t be as nice as Adam’s.”

I gulp. This wasn’t a rule before! But I knew Kay was serious. And there’s no way Adam and Ellie would side with me at this point. Another spasm of pain shoots through my bladder and I cave in. I reach down and unbutton the skinny jeans. I pull them down to my knees, blushing deep red. Kay grins and turns me around towards the mirror in the changing room. I feel her hand on the seat of my diaper.

“Ok little Mikey, now use your diaper.” She says teasingly.

I blush deep red, furious at Kay, but my bladder is more important right now. I close my eyes, and after a few seconds of concentration, I am able to let go. This time, it is much easier, like I’m finally getting used to it. In the silence of the changing room, the hissing sound is obvious. I feel Kay’s hand go lower, underneath the diaper, where the warmth is spreading. Normally, I would be getting incredibly turned on, being this intimate with Kay, but the only thing I am worried about now is peeing. The satisfaction is immense, and after what seems like forever, the last few drops eek out into the thirsty diaper. I open my eyes, Kay is grinning ear to ear. She squeezes the bottom of the diaper up against me. I cringe as I feel the hot squishy diaper up against my skin. I close my eyes again, fully humiliated.

“Ok.” Kay says. “Well what a relief that is, huh? Ok bud, you can pull your pants back up.”

I don’t say anything, but pull them up. The tightness of the jeans squishes the diaper up against me again. I can feel the diaper still absorbing liquid as I button the jeans. Kay opens the curtain all the way as I do so.

“Ok come on!” She says, grabbing my hand and pulling me back out into the store despite my protests. Adam and Ellie are looking at some clothes now, and as we walk out, Kay calls over to them. They walk over.

Kay talks to them in hushed tones. “Ok guys, well he did it.” Kay says. The three of them look over at me, smiling.

“Good good.” Adam says, pleased.

I blush as they grin at me.

“There, now that wasn’t so bad, was it?” Ellie asks.

I glare at her and don’t say anything. They all laugh again, my humiliation complete. Adam suggests we walk around the mall for a little while longer. I reluctantly go along with it, knowing they won’t listen to anything I have to say. As we walk around some more, I feel very naked. The diaper is thicker now that it’s wet, and I feel like I am waddling slightly. My butt must look ridiculous. Thankfully, even now, it seems that no one is noticing anything. The problem now is that I still have to pee more. The last thing I need is this thing leaking.

After a tortuous hour, I finally build up the courage to ask Adam for a change. We are back at the food court, eating some late lunch. We all get burgers, and Kay orders me an extra large drink. I know what she intends, but I decide not to give him the satisfaction of a reaction, so I just drink it down without saying anything.

As we eat, I lean over and whisper to Adam. “Hey, can we go home soon? This thing is starting to get pretty uncomfortable. Plus, I still have to pee pretty bad” I say quietly. The pressure in my bladder has risen again to be quite uncomfortable.

Adam smiles and turns to me. He whispers back, “Well you are wearing those for a reason. I suggest you get used to it. Now that you told me that, we definitely aren’t leaving any time soon.”

I glare at him. Of course. I shouldn’t have told him that. Now I am going to have to use this diaper a second time. After we finish, we get up and walk around some more. After another thirty minutes or so, I can’t take it anymore. I have to pee now. We enter a bookstore and split up. I go off to a corner of the store. I end up in the magazine section, which is completely empty. I make sure no one can see and then, with much more ease than the last time, I just let go, flooding the diaper more. This time, I can feel it start to pool inside the diaper, but there is no stopping the flow. I just close my eyes and sigh in relief. The release of pressure is incredible and I am standing there, almost enjoying myself.

That is, until I feel something else. A slight trickle on my inner thigh. As I finish peeing I look down and see a wet spot growing on my inner leg. Crap! It’s leaking! I look around panicked but have no idea what to do. I can feel the pool of pee inside the diaper starting to lower, but the diaper isn’t absorbing anything. It’s just leaking out. I try and spread my legs, but that just makes it worse, as a gush of warmth comes out of the side. The wet spot gets bigger, and now it is running down the inside of my leg. The spot has spread downwards and is now halfway down my thigh. I can feel my face turn beet red. I look around, but there is nothing here to hide it. Just then, Kay walks past the aisle. She stops and looks at me for a second. I look at her, too stunned to say anything. I see her eyes glance downward, back at my face and then down at my crotch again. Her eyes go wide with shock. She stands there for a second, staring, and then quickly walks away, calling out quietly for Ellie and Adam.

I stand there still. I can still feel the wet spot growing. The diaper seems to have stopped leaking now, but the wet spot is absolutely massive now. There is no hiding anything. If someone walks by, they are going to know immediately what I am wearing and what has happened. I feel a panic set in. Just then, Adam and Ellie show up along Kay. She has clearly told them what happened. I almost expected them all to be grinning, but they all have a concerned look.

Adam speaks first. “Hey man, I’m really sorry. I didn’t mean for this to happen. Trust me.”

I still can’t say anything. I open my mouth, but nothing comes out. It’s then that I realize that I have tears running down my face. Ellie walks over to me. She puts his hand on my shoulder. “It’s ok. Don’t worry, we aren’t here to make you feel any worse.” She says, in her calming voice. “We thought of two ideas. We can go and run back home real quick, grab you a change of clothes and come back, or we can do our best to walk you through the mall and back to the car while hiding your…. Um. Situation.” He gestures to my soaked jeans. The wet spot has now run all the way down past my knee.

“So, which is it going to be?” Adam asks.

I open my mouth, and respond…              

Thanks for the comments and messages everyone! Love to hear from everyone!

• Like 4
  • Kinster changed the title to Losing a Bet (Chapter 3 added Nov 2)

i think they are doing the right thing in ensureing he gets used to it, a trial by fire so to speak, but they shoudl have been better prepared.   Guessing someone he knows will see them.

I like where the story goes. Giving him choices is a good idea. They will need to bring a change and more items like changing mat coz not all restroom has an adult changing table or changing him in the car ? the next time they go out.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Chapter 4

WARNING!!! This chapter contains descriptions of messing! Read at your own risk. As always, I love to hear from you and what you think so far!

“Can’t you guys just go to a store and get me some new pants?” I ask hesitantly. The three of them look at one another for a second. I can’t read the reaction at all. Then Kay speaks up.

“Yeah, I suppose that’s probably the best idea.” Kay says. Adam and Ellie nod in agreement.

“Ok. That’s fine with me.” Adam says. “We will go and pick something up and then meet you back here. Just stay right here in this section. The store seems to be pretty quiet anyway, so I wouldn’t worry about anyone walking over.”

Ellie speaks up. “I think I will stay here with him while you guys get some clothes, ok? Just in case someone walks over.” Adam and Kay nod, and then quickly leave.

I sigh in relief. With Ellie staying here, I feel a lot better. If someone does walk by, she can just body block them from ever seeing me.

After the two of them leave, Ellie puts her hand on my shoulder. “Don’t worry Mike, we will take care of you. None of us are looking to embarrass you publicly like that. Trust me. I guess we just didn’t anticipate… well… This.” She gestures down at my wet crotch and I feel my face flush.

“Yeah. Me either I guess.” My voice breaks a little. The emotions start to well up and I feel another tear run down my face. Ellie turns to me and wraps her arms around me, giving me a big hug. She presses me into her tightly. I feel something growing inside my diaper.  

“Don’t worry Mike, we will take care of you, ok?” She says, holding me tight. I hug her back, pressing my head up against her neck. She was quite a bit taller than I was. We embrace for a few moments, saying nothing, just holding each other tight. Ellie has always been so kind. I feel myself relax in her arms, and after another moment, I feel completely better. We let go and I look at her, blushing.

“Thanks Ellie...” I say, looking at her for a moment, then looking away. My heart is thumping loudly. Why is it doing that? I look back at Ellie. She has a smile on her face and a look in her eyes that I have never seen before. We stare at each other for a moment, our faces getting closer together. Then I see Ellie blush deep red. She lets go of me and he looks at one of the racks of magazines.

“Uh, no prob…” She says awkwardly. “So what magazines were you looking at?” She says, clearly trying to shift the mood. I look over at the shelves as well.

“Oh. Nothing in particular. I mostly just came over here because it seemed far away from people.” I admit.

“Ah.” She says.

We stand there awkwardly for what seems like ages. Ellie grabs a magazine and opens it up. I can tell that her cheeks are still red. I sigh and grab one as well. Might as well do something while we wait.

A few minutes pass. The wetness in my skinny jeans is starting to be very uncomfortable. Thankfully, no one seems to be in the store besides the two of us and the lone employee at the front. A few more minutes pass. The diaper is starting to get extremely uncomfortable as well. The jeans are clinging to my skin now, and it feels very itchy. I try and readjust a little, but all I manage to do is squish the diaper up against my skin with a loud squelch. I blush and look over at Ellie, who doesn’t seem to have taken notice. I sigh. Maybe it’s best to just wait until they come back.

Soon, my prayers are answered. I hear quick footsteps approaching, and then Adam and Kay come around the corner. Kay is carrying a shopping bag.

“Oh thank goodness.” I say. “What did you get?” I ask.

“Hopefully these fit you ok.” Kay says, pulling out a pair of gray shorts. “I am pretty sure they are your size.”

I take them from him and check the size. “Yeah, this is exactly my size. Thanks guys. I really appreciate it. Now uh… Where should I change?” I ask.

“Don’t worry Mike, we will help you out.” Adam says. “There is a family bathroom just across the hall from the bookstore.”

I hesitate. “What do you mean by ‘help me out’?” I ask.

Adam smiles. “Well… Change you into a fresh diaper of course!” He says. I groan. Of course. What should I have expected.

“Yeah that’s why we took so long.” Kay says. “We were going to grab a change for you.” Adam and Kay are both grinning. Kay pulls open the shopping bag. There is a fresh white diaper along with wipes, a bottle of lotion, and baby powder. I sigh.

“You didn’t want to keep wearing that soaked one, did you?” Adam asks. I blush again.

“Ok ok..” I say. “Lets just get this over with. To be honest, this thing is getting really uncomfortable anyway.”

“Yeah, plus, you are giving off kind of a smell.” Kay laughs. I blush, and Ellie lightly punches Kay on the shoulder, as if to remind her to be nice. “Oh. Sorry.” Kay apologizes.

We start to slowly walk to the front of the store. Thankfully, we are still the only ones around and it looks like the rest of the mall is pretty empty as well. We stand at the entrance to the store. I can see the bathrooms just across the hall.

“Hey. I will go ahead and make sure they are empty, ok? I’ll wave if it’s safe.” Adam says. We all nod in agreement at the idea, and Adam walks over. He enters the bathroom, and after a few moments, he gets out and waves. I take a deep breath and we walk out of the store. Kay and Ellie stay in lock step with me, one on each side. I glance around, there are a few people in the hallway, but no one is looking at us. We get to the bathroom and walk in.

“Ok hurry up now. Who knows how long we have.” Kay says. “I’ll stand guard outside and knock if anyone tries to enter.”

I nod. I sigh in relief as the door shuts behind me. Knowing that we have to hurry, I quickly strip out of my pants. The diaper sags heavy and yellow around my waist. The feeling of getting the wet pants off is heavenly. My skin breathes in the fresh air, but there isn’t time to waste.

Adam has gotten out the supplies and laid them on the floor. He chuckles, pointing at the baby changing station. “I’d say we should use that, but I’m not sure they are designed for your weight in mind.”

I groan in annoyance, but quickly lay down in front of him. He gets to work, untapping the soggy diaper and tossing it in the trash. He quickly wipes me up as best he can, and then spreads a fresh diaper out underneath me. He spreads a little lotion on, and then powder. He reaches down and tapes up the diaper.

“I know it’s not the best, but it will have to do for now. You can take a shower when we get home or something.” He says. He reaches into the shopping bag and takes out the shorts. He tosses them to me.

I grab them, and quickly slide them up. I sigh in relief.

“Thanks. This feels a lot better.” I admit. The diaper is still strange to wear, but the relief of getting into a dry one is incredible.

After that, we head home. My dirty clothes are in the shopping bag. Kay and Ellie wave goodbye, and Adam and I head back to our apartment. On the way back, Adam turns to me.

“You know, I think we should get some much thicker diapers.” He says. He pauses. “I know it might seem extreme, but I figure it’s better to have a slightly bigger butt than a leaky diaper. I mean come on. Those ones have leaked twice already.”

I think about it for a moment, but then nod. “Yeah. I think you’re right. Honestly, leaking is an awful feeling, and I would much rather not have to worry about that.”

We talk about it a little bit more, but after talking, we find that neither of us knows much about adult diapers, so we decide to just look online, and see what options there are. When we get back, we both head inside. I grab my dirty laundry and put it in the wash, along with my other dirty clothes. When I get back inside, Adam is on his laptop looking at adult diapers. I walk over and sit next to him. 

“Find anything good?” I ask.

“Oh yeah. There are some really great guides for this.” He says. “Mostly from the um.. Well. The fetish community.”

I stare at him blankly. “Of course.”  I say. “Always has to be a fetish.”

“Yeah…” he says awkwardly. “Well, either way, I will order some for you. They come very highly recommended by this website, and it looks like they can hold quite a bit. Oh, and you can go take a shower if you want. I’m sure you still feel kind of gross.”

“Thanks. Yeah I’ll go do that.” And with that I head to the shower. When I get back, Adam calls me over.

“Hey, before I re-diaper you, come and see what I got for you!” He says excitedly. I walk over and sit down next to him, just wearing my towel. He opens up a few pages on his laptop and shows them to me. First, I see that he ordered quite a bit of a plain white diaper from one of those abdl websites he was talking about. I look at the description of it, and it boasts of being among the most absorbent diapers on the market. I sigh. It looks very thick in the pictures. It would be totally different from the ones I had now, but at least it shouldn’t leak. Then Adam clicks to another page, and there are another kind of diaper that he got. Only these aren’t plain white. These have baby blocks on them. Big, colorful, ABC. I groan and hang my head down. Adam sees my reaction and I hear him chuckle.

“Those will be for when you misbehave.” He says, smiling. I see a few more things in the receipt, but I don’t get a good look as Adam takes the laptop back away.

“What else was in there?” I ask.

“Oh trust me. You don’t want to know.” He says threateningly. “If you thought those baby block diapers were bad, then you definitely don’t want to see what else I just got. You’ll just have to behave very nicely is all. Now, lets go and get you diapered again.”

After Adam re-diapers me, we relax for the night. We watch some tv for a while, make a frozen pizza for supper, and then it’s about bedtime. I had wet the diaper one more time, so Adam changes me into a fresh one before bed. That’s when we realize that there is another problem. All of the extra garbage we are going to make during the next month. Adam writes a note to himself to remind him to get a diaper pail tomorrow. I blush when I think about having an actual diaper pail in my room, but I don’t think of it too much. With all of the days drama, I quickly fall asleep. Having dreams about diapers, and embarrassing trips to the mall.

I wake up in a cold sweat with a very familiar feeling running through my body. I look over at my alarm clock. 4:50AM. The first light of morning is starting to creep through my blinds. My stomach rumbles. Uh-oh. This is not good. I have to go. Badly. And not the easy kind. I haven’t gone number two since the others first put me in these cursed things. That was already two nights ago. My body is telling me one thing and one thing only: you have to relieve yourself, Soon.

I stand up. The pressure is intense but right now, it’s nothing I can’t bear. I feel a slight urge to pee, and thinking that it will help, I let loose in the diaper. I shudder at how easy that was to do. I’m actually getting used to this. Unfortunately, the momentary relief that I give my bladder is quickly taken back by the other thing trying to get out. I cringe and grind my teeth together. This can’t be happening. I turn on my lamp, and walk over to look at myself in the mirror. I’m wearing only a plain white t-shirt over this diaper. All that Adam would allow me. The diaper is sagging a little bit. I sigh at my reflection in shame. Then I get an idea. I sneak out to the hallway and peek into Adam’s room. I can hear light snores coming from his bedroom. Maybe this could work. I go to the bathroom and quietly shut the door.

Oh what am I thinking, he’s going to notice. It’s only a matter of time before I am forced to do what I am trying so desperately not to. I turn on the light and look in the mirror. My stomach gurgles again. The pressure has built even more now. It was now or never. I turn to the toilet. I reach down to the diaper. If I just pull it down, I can pull it back up and he will never know.

That’s when I see it. A note on the toilet lid. Did Adam put this here? I pick it up and read it.

‘Mike. I know what you are thinking, but please, don’t cheat just because I am sleeping. Trust me, I will find out if you used the toilet. And if I do, I will not hesitate to make life a lot worse for you over the next month. This isn’t a joke. Remember when I had to wear chastity as part of the dare a few years back? I complained quite a bit, but I didn’t cheat. I never cheated by trying to steal that key. Never.’

It continued on the back.

‘Now Mike, I know it might be embarrassing for you, but understand that in our group of friends, we don’t want to hurt each other. We don’t want to humiliate each other. We just want to have as much fun as possible. If you cheat on this dare, you take that fun away from everyone. Now, put this note back on the toilet and do what you’ve got to do.

Your friend, Adam.’

I sighed. Adam sure was smart. How could he have known that I would need to use the toilet tonight? I sigh again and set the note back down on the toilet. He was right. I had no right to lie to everyone like this. They would probably figure it out anyway. And I knew Adam was serious when he said he would make life worse for me. I turn off the bathroom light and walk quietly back to my room. I still hear Adam snoring away in his bedroom.

I sit on my bed for a moment. The pressure is starting to become unbearable. I had to do this. Now.

I stand up and try and push, but my body isn’t letting me. I try again. Despite the pressure, my brain just isn’t letting it come out. I squat down next to my bed. This time, I push much harder.

Then it all starts coming. I feel all the blood rush to my face, in effort and humiliation. At first, the relief is incredible, with the intense pressure of a big load being released, but then I feel the diaper press outward and feel the mass start to build against my body. It feels like everything is in slow motion, but now it is too late to stop. Wave after wave comes out and into the growing diaper. The mass starts to build downwards towards the front of the diaper. I feel a few more jets of pee squirt out as I push everything inside of me out. After what seems like an eternity, I finally feel the end of it. The only feeling that I fell now is one of utter disgust. How could I have done that?

I am still squatting down next to my bed. I can feel the mess pushing up against me. Without thinking, I stand up. The mess immediately squishes against my skin warmly, pressing against every bit in the most terrible way. I can feel it pushing towards the front of the diaper, pressing against my balls. I shudder in disgust. I have to get out of this thing. Right now.

“Adam…” I call out, hesitantly at first. “Adam?”

Silence. That’s when the smell hits me. Ok. I need to suck it up. There’s no way he will actually wake up with me calling so quietly. I take a few hesitant steps towards the door to my room. I catch a glimpse of myself in the mirror as I walk past. The diaper has very clearly expanded outward in the back, almost comically so. I shudder at the sight. A full-grown man in a messy diaper.

With a few uncomfortable steps, I walk into Adam’s room. I walk over to his bed and shake his shoulder.

“Adam.” I say quietly.

Groggily, he shifts around in bed.

“Mmmff.” He manages to groan a little.

“Adam.” I say louder and more firmly. “You need to wake up now.”

He groans again. “Ungh… Go away Mike…”

This time I shake him a little bit more violently. I don’t have time for this. His eyes open up and he looks at me angrily.

“Ugh what?” He says, still a little groggily.

“You need to help me with this. Like. Now.” I say.

“With what?” He asks.

I sigh and point at the diaper. He looks at me dumbly.

“Dude, if you’re wet, just wait until the morning, it’s not that big of a deal.”

I sigh. He isn’t going to get it.

“Adam. I am not wet… I mean. Well I am, but it’s not that. It’s…” I sigh deeply and feel my face get flush. “I had to go number two.”

His eyes open wide. There we go. He finally gets it.

“You…” He says.

“Yeah. Now get up. You have to take care of this now. This is the absolute fucking worst feeling in the world.” I say. The humiliation I felt had been replaced by a feeling of need. The need to get into a clean diaper right away.

Adam sits upright in bed. As the covers fall off, it’s clear he’s not wearing a shirt. He shakes his head a little bit and rubs his eyes.

“Ok.” He says. “Ok. Wow. Alright.” It’s clear he is still trying to wrap his head around it. He turns on his bedside lamp. I see him blink a few times, and then I see his eyes fix on the diaper. He pauses for a moment and then sniffs the air.

“Hahaha oh my god dude. You really did it!” He says, laughing.

I blush deep red. “Yeah, well, I was gonna use the bathroom, but then I saw your stupid note.” I admit.

He laughs again. “That actually convinced you to crap yourself?!” He says, incredulously.

I feel myself start to get angry. “Ok ok. Whatever. Laugh it up. Just get up while you laugh. This thing feels awful.”

He keeps laughing to himself as he stands up. I look away, blushing, as I realize the only thing he’s wearing is a pair of light pink briefs with a white waistband.

“C’mon dude.” Adam says, finally stopping laughing. “I don’t think I’m worried about you seeing me in my underwear. I am about to go and change your friggin messy diaper. Now come on.”

Adam grabs my hand and leads me to my room. His quick pace causes the mess to squish around more. We get to my room. Adam grabs a towel and lays it on my bed. He then grabs the lotion, wipes, and powder and sets them down.

“Ok. Down you go.” He says.

I blush and try my best to lay down without squishing the mass too much. After a few moments, I finally get myself positioned. As I let my body down onto the bed, I feel it shift a little bit, but not too much.

All of a sudden, I feel Adam reach forward and press the back of his hand right into the bottom of the diaper. I gag as I feel the mess squish up against me. I hear Adam laugh sadistically.

“I’m sorry, I’m sorry. I just couldn’t resist.” He says, laughing.

I don’t respond, but simply glare at him. He winks and then walks over to the bag where he had kept the lotion and wipes. He pulls out a small rectangular box.

“Gloves.” He says. “Don’t want to get anything on my beautiful hands.”

“Just hurry up.” I say, thoroughly annoyed.

Adam then gets to work. He un-tapes the diaper. The smell hits both of us like a freight train. Adam quickly gets to work wiping me down a little, before tossing the diaper in the trash bin. He comes back and starts wiping again.

“Ok. This is not so much fun.” Adam admits. “I can’t believe how much—”, but I cut him off. My psyche can take no more humiliation.

“Dude. Just stop talking. I am at my last straw.” I say firmly. “Just hurry up.”

Adam nods and gets back to work. A few minutes later, I am in a fresh diaper, and Adam is walking out the door with the bag of trash. I sigh. The smell has dissipated a little bit, but still lingers. I open my window for a breath of fresh air. I take a deep breath and try to center myself. The morning sun is just peaking over the horizon.

• Like 7
  • Kinster changed the title to Losing a Bet (Chapter 4 added Nov 23)
  • 3 weeks later...

Chapter 5

Adam takes the bag with my dirty diaper in it and walks out, pinching his nose teasingly.

“So that’s what that is like.” I mutter to myself, having just had my first messy diaper since I was very little. I look down at the diaper. There was a strange sensation when Adam finally taped the dry one back on me. I almost felt happy about it. Was it just relief, or something more?

As I think about it, Adam bolts back inside. I hear the door slam loudly. I walk out to the front. Adam is leaned back against the front door, breathing heavily.

“Dude!” He says between breaths. “Why did you let me go out there like this?”

I then realize. He is still only wearing the pink undies. I start to laugh.

“Oh man! I didn’t even think about that!” I say, “It’s a nice look though. VERY flamboyant. Anyone see you?” I ask.

Adam is blushing deep red. “Well yeah!” He admits. “Just as I was tossing the trash bag into the dumpster, I see Mrs. Nance!”

“No way.” I say, shocked. Mrs. Nance lives across the hall from us. She’s in her early thirties-ish. She’s always seemed nice. Kind of like a fun aunt or something. She had helped us organize our furniture when we first got the place. She always seemed to check up on us when we were partying, too. She was probably just lonely and wanted to join in the fun. I remember one time when Adam had gone to see his family for a week, Mrs. Nance would always knock on the door each night, saying something like, she just ‘wanted to check up on me’ or something like that.

Adam continues, “So I just tossed it in the dumpster and sprinted back up here. Oh my god. I can’t believe I did that. I wasn’t thinking. Too distracted about what just happened.”

That’s when we hear a light knock on the door. Three short raps. Adam’s wide eyes get even wider. He looks through the peephole.

“It’s her!” Adam says. Adam sprints off to his room. Three more raps.

“I know you’re in there!” Mrs. Nance says from behind the door.

I hear Adam rummaging around in his room for clothes.

“Just a sec!” Adam yells from the room.

Then I realize I had better put some pants on as well. I quickly run to my room and toss on some basketball shorts. I come back out and Adam has put some clothes on as well. He looks at me bravely and opens the door.

“Hey!” Adam says, trying to sound relaxed. “Fancy Nancey. How’s it hangin’?”

I stifle a laugh. Adam sounds ridiculous. He must really be embarrassed.

“Cut the crap kid.” Mrs. Nance says. Adam’s face goes pale.

“Listen. Mrs. Nance—” Adam begins.

“I don’t really want to hear it.” Mrs. Nance says. “What you kids do together is up to you. But please. When you are tossing out your dirty diapers, please dress appropriately.”

My face goes pale. What did she say? I look at Adam, speechless. He looks back at me, equally shocked.

Mr. Nance continues. “What, you seem surprised.” He says. “Your behavior was very strange. I mean, what could be so important to throw away that you forgot to put your clothes on beforehand? So I took the liberty of looking in the bag.”

Neither of us can say anything. Mrs. Nance looks directly at me. Her gaze pierces into me, and her eyes wander down to my basketball shorts.

“Well, since I know what Adam has on underneath his shorts, you must be the one who still needs diapers. I feel for you kid. That’s a heck of a disability. Don’t worry, I won’t say anything. Your secret is safe with me. Actually, I am pretty surprised I’m only finding out now. I remember when we were moving in, I could’ve sworn I saw the waistband of your underwear. Ah well.”

Adam and I still can’t say anything. Mrs. Nance laughs. “Guys, don’t worry. I really don’t care. Just… please don’t go traipsing around in your undies anymore, ok?” She says. She looks at me. “Especially not you.” She laughs again. “Well, you two have a good day then.”

And with that, she turns around and walks into her apartment. Adam closes the door. We look at each other for a while.

“I…” I try to say something, but I am still getting over my shock.

“Well…” Adam says. “I’m not sure that could’ve gone worse.”

I nod, still speechless. This dare just got very serious.

“Adam.” I say. “I think this is getting a little out of hand. Our next-door neighbor thinks that I’m incontinent. We have to fix this.”

“How?” Adam says, a little upset. “By telling her that it’s part of a month-long dare for a poker game? Doesn’t that sound ridiculous to you?”

“Well.. We have to tell her something!” I say.

“Why? Is it really that big of a deal?” Adam asks. “I mean, honestly, what do you care? She said she wouldn’t tell anyone.”

“I guess.. It’s just…” I start.

“Just what?” He asks.

“It’s embarrassing, ok?!” I say angrily. “I don’t want people to know about this. At all.”

“I don’t either!” Adam says. “But it’s too late. So let’s just live with it, ok? It’s probably better that she thinks you have a problem. I mean,s he would have to be really awful to tell someone that you wear diapers, right? People don’t do that unless they are bad people. And Mrs. Nance isn’t a bad person. As long as she thinks that you actually ARE incontinent, there is no way she would tell anyone. Know what I mean? Put yourself in her shoes.”

I think for a moment. If I were in her position, I definitely wouldn’t tell anyone. Even if it is good gossip, it’s just… Cruel. “Ok fine. We can leave it at that.” I concede.

“Ok good.” Adam says. “And we won’t tell Ellie or Kay about this either, ok?”

“Agreed.” I say.

We stand there awkwardly for a few moments. “Well, I’m definitely wide awake now.” Adam laughs. I laugh too.

“Yeah, that’s one way to start a day I guess.” I say.

After a moment of silence, the awkwardness passes. The two of us get some breakfast going and start our day.

After breakfast, I go to the living room. I turn on the tv and start playing some video games. I always prefer to game while sitting on the floor, so I plop down in the middle of the room. Adam sits on the couch with his laptop, half paying attention to me, half doing something on the laptop. We sit and chat, and it’s almost as if things are back to normal. It isn’t too long before I am reminded of my predicament. As I play the game, I feel my bladder start to twinge, wanting some relief. I sigh and glance back at Adam. He isn’t really paying any attention, just staring at something on his laptop. If only I didn’t have to stand up to pee, then it wouldn’t be so obvious what I had to do. I decide to try and let loose, while sitting on the floor. I try and push out, but nothing comes. It seems too difficult at the moment, so I just keep playing the game. A few minutes pass. Adam stands up.

“Hey, I am grabbing a soda, want some?” He asks.

“Uh. Sure I guess.” I respond.

Adam walks over to the kitchen. The pain in my bladder is getting more uncomfortable. I try and let loose once more, but still can’t get anything started while sitting. Adam walks back in and hands me the soda. I take a few sips and then go back to playing the game. Another 20 minutes pass, and now I am getting uncomfortable. I take another sip of the soda. This time, I decide to try a different strategy. Instead of pressing out, I close my eyes. I try and relax my entire body. I let out a deep breath, and then, slowly at first, a trickle starts to flow into the diaper. I smile at the relief it gives me, and then the trickle turns into a full flow as I let my body relax. Sitting down, it feels much different. The warmth immediately starts to pool up against my balls since it has nowhere to go. I don’t let that stop me though. The relief is incredible. I keep going. The feeling of the pool of pee slowly absorbing underneath my butt is fascinating. It’s like a slow, damp, seat warmer is slowly turning on underneath me. I shift my weight a little and I feel the pool quickly drain down to the butt as I lift the pressure off of it. I open my eyes as I finish. I glance back at Adam. He isn’t paying attention at all. He is completely engrossed in whatever he is doing on his laptop.

Then I make a strange decision. Instead of telling him, I just go back to my video game. The warmth of the diaper isn’t all that bad, and it feels… nice? I shift my weight a few times, feeling the warmth seep all the way back through the padding. I turn back to my game, completely forgetting about the diaper, only reminded every once in a while, by a strange tickling sensation. I finish my soda. After another hour or two, I hear Adam get up and walk to the bathroom. As soon as he leaves, I pause my game and pull open the front of my basketball shorts. I stand up, trying to get a better feel of the diaper. The back is completely soaked, and same for the bottom of the diaper, which crinkles and squelches as I stand up, but the front is completely dry. I reach a hand down and feel the outside of the diaper. It isn’t quite as warm as it was before, but it still gives a satisfying, if not a little disgusting, squelch as I squeeze it.

“I should probably ask Adam for a change.” I think to myself. “It’s probably not a great idea to stay in this for too long.”

I pause my game and walk to the kitchen. I grab a glass of water and a bag of chips and set them down in the living room. As I do, I hear Adam finish up in the bathroom. He walks out and looks at me. He is wearing just a towel around his waist.

“Hey Mike,” he says, “I probably should’ve asked, but did you need a change or anything? I just realized that it’s been quite a while.”

I feel myself blush slightly pink. “Actually, I was just about to ask you.” I say.

“No problem,” Adam says, “C’mon.” Adam leads me back to my room, not bothering to change first. “I felt kind of bad when I realized I just hopped in the shower for half an hour, leaving you to sit in that.”

“Oh no. Don’t worry about it.” I respond. “It’s not the end of the world. I was playing video games anyway.”

“Whatever man.” Adam says.

I pull my basketball shorts down and hop on my bed. Adam, now very experienced with diaper changes, quickly gets me cleaned up and in a fresh diaper. I hop up and put my basketball shorts back on.

“Ok.” Adam says confidently. “Now, I am going to run and grab a few things at the store, ok? I’ll be back later. Unless you want to come with?” He asks.

“Umm. No thanks, I think I’ll stick around here.” I respond. “Better put some clothes on though.”

Adam blushes. “Yeah, I’ll get on that.”

A few short moments later, Adam is dressed and heading out the door. I go back to playing video games, eating chips and drinking soda and water as I go. After a while of zoning out, I glance up at the clock. It’s almost 4:00pm now. Adam has been gone a while.

It’s at this time that there is a knock on the door. I pause my game and stand up. Who could that be? I walk to the door, making sure that my shorts are pulled up above the waistband of the diaper. I glance through the peephole. It’s Mrs. Nance.

I sigh and open the door.

“Hello there!” Mrs. Nance says, smiling at me happily.

“Um. Hi Mrs. Nance.” I say, hesitantly. I feel my cheeks get slightly warm with embarrassment as I recall the events of this morning.

Mrs. Nance steps in confidently. Mrs. Nance is a rather large woman. Standing at 180cm (5 feet 11 inches) tall, she easily towers over me. She is also quite strong. When we moved in, she and Ellie easily got the big sofa up the stairs on their own. And she is very well endowed as well. I always thought it was surprising that whenever it came up, she would always be single. She would always say ‘I’m not looking right now.’. My thoughts are interrupted with what she has in her hands. She is carrying a small cardboard box, which he immediately sets down on the kitchen counter.

“I Just thought I would stop by and give a little peace offering. I was thinking about you at work…” She pauses for a moment, as if to stop herself from saying what she was about to say. She continues on slightly awkwardly. “well. Not like… Anyway. I thought that you probably are nervous about what I found out this morning, so I figured it would be good to stop by and clarify.”

“Clarify?” I ask hesitantly.

“Yes.” She responds. “I just want you to know that your secret is safe with me, ok?”

I look at her confused. “I think you said that this morning.” I respond, dreading the future of this conversation.

“Yes, yes. I know.” She says. “It’s just… I want you to know that you can trust me, ok? That’s why I brought this.” She points to the box on the counter. “It’s for you, and you alone. That’s why I waited until Adam left before I came over. I stopped at the store earlier and got a few things for you.”

I walk over to the box and open it up. Inside are several individual packages of lotion, powder, and wipes. I blush. Of course.

Mrs. Nance continues. “I just figured that you must go through that stuff like crazy, so I could save you a few bucks and a trip to the store. I mean, I doubt Adam would get this kind of stuff for you. The clerk at the store said that this much would probably last a few months at least. And it’s all name-brand too!” Mrs. Nance starts to get excited, talking about her humiliating apology gift to me. “None of the cheap stuff. So you of all people can appreciate that, I’m sure.”

I groan. Then I look at Mrs. Nance, who is looking at me like I just punched her in the face.

“You… don’t want it?” She asks, hesitantly.

“No! No, it’s not that!” I say, trying not to hurt her feelings.

“I just got the wrong kind, huh? Damn that clerk, he said these were all the best brands!” Mrs. Nance says.

“No! Not that either.” I try and think of something quick to say to try and mend the situation. “It’s just, I’m not sure how much longer I’m actually going to need them.”

Mrs. Nance looks at me confused. “You don’t need changing supplies?”

“No. Well, yes. But…” I sigh. “The diapers. I’m not sure how much longer I’m going to need diapers.” I finish. I feel my cheeks turn bright red as I finally say it out loud to Mrs. Nance.

“Ah. I see.” Mrs. Nance says. She has a funny look in her eyes. She clearly doesn’t believe me. “So, you are finally getting control? No more diapers?” She asks, still completely oblivious to the pure humiliation that is coursing through me at each mention of the word.

I nod.

“Well! Good for you!” Mr. Nance says, walking over and giving me a hug. I awkwardly hug her back, still totally taken by the situation. She lets go of me, looking down at me, with her hands on my shoulders. “I’m very proud of you.”

“Thanks Mrs. Nance.” I say meekly, desperately wanting her to leave.

“You’re welcome.” She says.

We stand there awkwardly for what seems like ages, but finally, Mrs. Nance seems to get the hint.

“Well, I guess I will leave you to it.” She says, heading for the door. “If you ever need anything. Anything at all, just knock on my door, ok?”

“Uh. Yeah. Will do.” I respond, walking closely behind her, eager to end this awkward exchange.

“Well, see you later Mike.” She says, walking back across the hall.

As always, I love hearing from everyone! Comment any favorite bits or anything like that. Really helps to motivate so that the next chapter comes quicker!

• Like 2
  • Kinster changed the title to Losing a Bet (Chapter 5 added Dec 11)

Chapter 6

I close the door behind her, sighing in relief. I walk back to the box. It really was quite generous of her, but there was no way I would ever use all of this over the next month. I sigh and carry the box to my bedroom, tossing it in my closet with the rest of the diaper supplies that Adam had gotten. I sigh as I see how much of my closet was now taken up by diaper changing supplies. I sigh again, rubbing my temples. I put it out of my mind and go back to the living room to continue my video game.

A few more hours pass and I finally get a text from Adam, saying ‘hey, I decided to go out with Ellie and Kay for a bit, be back later. You don’t have permission to change though, sorry.’

I sigh and respond, ‘whatever, see you later.’

The evening comes and I cook myself some dinner. After cleaning up, I feel the need to pee again. Without anyone around, I stand and easily open the water gates, soaking the diaper. Without permission to change though, I realize that I am going to have to sit in this one until Adam gets back. I sigh and sent him a text, asking him when he would be back, but he doesn’t respond. I sigh and start watching tv.

The evening grows darker. It’s getting close to 11pm now. I text Adam again. ‘Hey, it’s getting late. You going to get home soon?’

But again, no answer. As midnight rolls around, I sigh and go and get ready for bed. I brush my teeth and put on some pajamas, but now I have to pee again, and I’m still afraid to go without his permission. So, I head to my bed and lay down. It’s a little uncomfortable, but eventually, I doze off.

The next morning, I wake up with a powerful pain in my bladder. I look at my clock. 7:30am. I get up and walk to Adam’s room. I can hear him snoring loudly. He must’ve been out pretty late. I go back to my room to think. I grab my phone and see several unread messages.

‘hey man, sorry. Gonna be a late one.’ Sent 2:30am. From Adam

‘dude you better not take itt off’ Sent 2:45am. From Adam

“Nice spelling there, Adam” I think to myself. I set my phone down, not interested in what else he had to say.

I get up, and go back to his room. I walk to his bed. “Adam.” I say, poking his shoulder.

He doesn’t respond. He just snores away. I poke him again, harder, but still nothing. I sigh. I reach my hand into my pants, trying to see if the diaper will be able to hold much more, but these thin diapers definitely won’t hold any more. It squelches loudly as I squeeze it lightly. I sigh and look at Adam again.

“There’s no point.” I think to myself. “He isn’t going to wake up. And I need the bathroom.” I sigh as I realize that I only have two choices. Use the toilet and risk him finding out, or use the diaper, and leak everywhere. I glance at Adam again and decide that if there is ever a time where I’ll get away with using the toilet, it’s now. Adam is fast asleep, plus, the diaper is already wet, so it won’t look like I’ve been holding my bladder forever. I quietly walk to the bathroom and shut the door. I look at the toilet. “Am I really going to do this?” I ask myself. Then I open the lid of the toilet. “I should sit down, that way, he won’t hear me going.”

I look at the tapes of the diaper. If I take them off, I won’t be able to put them back on. My only choice is to pull the diaper down. It’s on pretty tight, but very gently, I am able to pull the diaper down to my ankles without ripping the tapes. I sit down and let go. The feeling of using the toilet for the first time in days is strange, but relaxing. I sigh in comfort as I empty my bladder into the toilet.

I stand up and slowly pull the diaper back up to my waist. I shudder as the cold clammy diaper touches my skin again. I look in the mirror to make sure it isn’t ripped. The sagging diaper looks well used, but it hasn’t ripped at all. I wash my hands in the sink, and then realize my other problem. The toilet. I need to flush it. I gulp nervously, hoping Adam won’t hear, and then I flush it. It seems like the entire apartment is filled with the loud din of the flushing toilet, but I try and steel myself, knowing that it’s just my own nerves getting to me. I put my ear up to the bathroom door, trying to hear any sounds coming from the apartment, but it’s hard to tell. I gulp and check myself over once again, making sure the diaper is pulled up correctly. I open the door.

As I open it, I see Kay there. Standing directly in the doorway, with a confident grin on her face.

“Hey Mikey. How’s it going?” She says.

I stand there, shocked, with my mouth agape. What was Kay doing here?

Kay’s grin widens. “We had quite a party last night, and Ellie and I decided to crash on the couch instead of driving home.” He laughs. “I guess you didn’t expect that, huh?”

I gulp, still unable to say anything.

“Oh. And I definitely heard the toilet just now. What a naughty boy.” She smiles evilly.

I quickly try and come up with some reason for flushing the toilet. “No! It’s not like that. There was already some stuff in there… I Swear!”

Kay shakes his head. “Oh no. Now you are lying too? That’s no good. If you keep it up, you are going to get two punishments instead of one!” She smiles. I quickly shut my mouth. “Now, get out of my way. I actually have to use the bathroom. Don’t worry, we won’t decide your punishment until later, when we are all awake.”

I sigh as Kay lets me pass by. She shuts the door, and I walk to the living room. There, Ellie is sleeping on the couch, snoring heavily. “How did I not notice that they were here?” I think to myself angrily. I go to the kitchen and grab a glass of water, before heading back to my room. I browse on my laptop for a while, trying to ignore my fate.

A few hours later, I hear noises from outside. Sounds like Adam and Ellie have finally woken up. I sigh and ignore the sounds, knowing that they will find out very soon that I broke the rules of the game. I keep playing on my computer, and after another hour, I hear a knock on the door.

“What?” I say, angrily.

The door opens, and in walk all three of them. Adam and Kay are grinning wildly, and Ellie has a very disappointed look on her face. They stand next to my bed.

Adam speaks first. “So. Kay told me that you broke the rules. Do you have anything to say for yourself?”

“Well… You weren’t up to change me this morning, and my diaper was already really wet—” I start. Kay cuts me off.

“That is no excuse!” Kay says firmly. “You have to obey the rules! And that’s that!”

“But I didn’t want to leak everywhere!” I say, raising my voice.

“That’s not up to you!” Kay starts to yell.

“YES IT IS!” I say, starting to shout at Kay angrily.

Kay, Adam and I start to all yell at the same time. They argue about the rules of the game, and I try and convince them that they have a responsibility to me as well. After a minute, all three of us are in a shouting match with no end in sight. But then Ellie, who has been standing silently there, finally opens her mouth.

“EVERYONE! SHUT UP!” Ellie yells. Her voice echoes through the apartment, and the three of us quickly stop talking. Ellie never raises her voice! We all look at her in shock.

Ellie continues. “Mike. You broke the rules, and you know it.”

“But—” I begin.

“Shush.” Ellie says quietly but forcefully. I stop. “Kay. Adam. You also have to realize that when Mike needs a change, you have to be able to get him one.” Ellie then looks directly at Kay. “Kay, you could have offered Mike a change this morning when you saw his wet diaper, but you sent him back to his room to sit in a soaked diaper all morning. You have a responsibility now, and you have to understand that.”
               “Yeah, well..” Kay starts, but Ellie silences her as well.

“However, Mike. You knowingly broke the rules.” Ellie says, “And as we all agreed upon, that would result in a punishment.”

I look down in shame, afraid to speak.

“And then, you argued about it loudly with us.” Ellie says. “Arguing about punishments must be punished as well.” Ellie concludes. Kay’s eyes brighten with excitement, and Adam looks at Ellie appreciatively.

“What?!” I say, surprised.

“Keep arguing and you’ll get three punishments.” Ellie says.

I quickly shut my mouth.

“Now Adam, why don’t you explain how punishments will work?” Ellie says.

Adam smiles. “Well, it’s really quite simple. The three of us put a bunch of punishments in a hat, and each time you misbehave, you have to pick one out. We wrote them this morning, and we didn’t tell each other what we wrote, so it’ll be a surprise for all of us.” Adam keeps explaining. “If you pick a punishment that contradicts another one, we get to choose which one you have to do. And finally, we can add to the hat whenever we want, so you’ll never run out of them.”

I sigh. I look at the three of them hopelessly. “Fine. Whatever, but can you please just do one this first time?” I plead.

Adam and Kay look at Ellie, who shakes her head. “No. You have to learn that arguing will be punished.”

I sigh again. “Fine.” I say, defeated.

“Ok then, come on then.” Adam says. “The punishment hat is in the living room. I’ll change you afterwards.”

I stand up. My soggy diaper is still hanging heavily between my thighs. I see a grin come across Kay’s face as we all walk to the living room. The three of them sit on the couch, leaving nowhere for me to sit. I sigh and sit on the floor in front of them. Again, Kay grins widely at my predicament. The diaper squelches loudly as my butt presses down against the soggy padding. I blush as the noise of the soaked diaper fills the silence in the room.

Adam smiles, “Ok bud, here is the hat. You have to pick two pieces of paper from it, ok?” He holds out the same hat that we used in the original game. “Don’t worry, all of the rules in here are new ones.”

I reach out my hand and feel inside the hat. I quickly grab two pieces of paper and pull my hand back out. I close my eyes, praying for something simple.

“Well, what did you get?” Kay asks, desperately curious.

I open the first piece of paper. ‘no more asking for diaper changes’. I look at it, confused as to the meaning. Annoyed at my confused silence, Kay hops over and grabs the paper, reading it aloud.

“No more asking for diaper changes!” She says proudly. Then she looks at it confused. “What does that mean?” She asks.

“It means that now, Mike can no longer ask us to change his diaper for him. He must wait until we check him and decide that he needs a change.” Adam says, grinning ear to ear. “Basically, Mike can’t report to us the status of his diaper. If he’s wet, he can’t say so. If he’s messy, he can’t say so.”

I groan. No way. But before I can fully process that new rule, Kay grabs the second sheet of paper from my hand. She stands up and reads it proudly.

“No adult clothes at home!” Kay reads loudly. I look at them confused.

“What does THAT mean?” I ask.

“Well,” Adam explains. “It means that while you are here, you are no longer allowed to wear clothes that someone of your age would be expected to wear.”

“Ok… I still don’t really get it.” I admit. There is a lump in my throat, as a nervous fear starts to set in.

“Oh that’s right! I never showed you!” Adam says. He motions with his hand for me to come over. “The second half of my order. When I ordered your diapers, I got a lot more than just padding. Well, I guess it’s padding in a broad sense.”

Kay is quietly giggling to herself. Clearly, she’s seen whatever Adam is about to show. Ellie is still stone faced. She hasn’t responded positively or negatively, but if Kay has seen it, so has Ellie. Adam opens his laptop and I walk over to the couch. I sit down awkwardly between Adam and Ellie. The padding squelches loudly as I sit down, causing me to blush furiously. I hear another stifled giggle from Kay. Adam is going through his delivery confirmation for the order.

“Ok. Here is what else I got.” He says, showing his laptop to me. My eyes open wide as I see several different items of clothes. A few pairs of very childish clothes, like shorts and brightly colored t-shirts, some jean shortalls, baby printed rompers, and even onesies with embarrassing patterns on them.

“You’ve got to be kidding me.” I finally say.

“We aren’t.” Ellie finally speaks up. The seriousness in her voice has not gone away. “This is your punishment for the rest of the month, so you better get used to it.”

I gulp in fear. “But guys… Don’t you think this is going a little far?” I say, hesitantly.

“It’s not far enough!” Kay says loudly. “He should have to do one of my punishments! They were way better!”

“Kay, that’s enough.” Ellie says. “We had to take some of yours out of the hat altogether. They were just too much. Now stop being so annoying.”

Kay shrugs her shoulders, annoyed. “Whatever, they were good ideas.” She says, as if she’d done nothing wrong.

“It’s only at home, Mike.” Adam says, trying to console me. “It’s not that bad.”

“It IS that bad!” I say. “What if someone sees? Or, I need to go out for an emergency or something?” I plead.

“You get to change into normal stuff if it’s an emergency. And who is going to show up out of nowhere? It’s not like any of us ever really hang out with anyone else. And we’ve already seen you in wet diapers, so don’t worry. And no one’s family is in town, so you are good on that front too!” Adam says.

“Yeah, but..” I begin.

“No buts.” Ellie says. “Just accept it and move on. This is what has been decided, understood? No more asking for changes, and no more adult clothes at home.”

I open my mouth to protest more, but the look on Ellie’s face hasn’t changed, and rather than risk another pick from the hat, I decide to shut my mouth. “Fine.” I say quietly.

Ellie nods approvingly. Kay is still sulking, and Adam goes back to his laptop.

“Hey, it looks like they already delivered everything to the post office!” Adam says excitedly. “I had them send it all to the post office, since there’s so much. We’ll have to go and pick it all up.”

“Perfect timing!” Kay says, all of a sudden, free of her bad mood. “Let’s go!”

“I’m down.” Ellie says.

“Yeah let’s get out of here! I’m really excited to see all of this stuff.” Adam says.

“Guys!” I say, standing up and stomping my foot down. “Aren’t you forgetting something?” I ask, gesturing down towards the extremely soggy diaper that has been on since last night.

“I’m not forgetting anything.” Kay says, grinning from ear to ear.

“Kay.” Ellie says sternly. Kay closes her mouth.

“I suppose we should probably get you changed before we head out.” Adam says. “But remember, from now on, you can’t ask for changes. And that includes hinting it at us, understood? If you do, you’ll have to pick from the hat again.”

“Yes.” Ellie says. “That was the rule, and what you just did would technically be breaking the rule. That said, we will let it slide just this once, understood?”

I look at my feet, ashamed at the scolding I am getting from them. “I understand. It’s just, this diaper is getting really uncomfortable.”

“Ok then. Let’s go and get you changed.” Adam says, standing up.

“Actually, I can do it this time, Adam.” Ellie says. “I’m sure you’re tired of it by now.”

“Knock yourself out.” Adam says, looking slightly relieved. “Based on how long he’s had that on, I’d say it’s going to be a rough one. Talk about diaper stank.”

Kay giggles loudly as Ellie leads me to my bedroom. My face is bright red. We get there and Ellie closes the door behind her. Normally, my nerves would kick in, and I would stop Ellie from doing this, but the diaper is just too uncomfortable and itchy. I pull down my shorts and sit on the bed, waiting for Ellie, but she is just standing there, with the same disapproving look on her face.

“Mike, I can’t believe you.” Ellie says finally.

“What?” I say. “What do you mean?”

“Breaking the rules like that. You know as well as I do that when we do this bet every year, we never back down.” She says. “I didn’t think you were that dumb.”

I look at my feet, ashamed. “Yeah, well…”

“I mean, you had to know it would just get worse for you.” She continues, “Using the toilet?! That is literally the most important rule we gave you when this all started. Where to go to the bathroom. In your diapers. That was it!”

“I know. It’s just, I would’ve leaked everywhere, and I really had to go!” I start to explain.

“It doesn’t matter. You broke the rules.” She says. “The problem now, is that Kay is all gung-ho on these punishments. She is going to keep trying to get you to break rules, trust me.”

“Well, that’s because Kay is a dumb jerk! By the way, you were the one who was all serious about everything back there.” I counter.

Ellie pauses and looks at me like I am an idiot. “You know why I had to do that.” She stops again. “Do you want to know what one of Kay’s punishment ideas was?”

I nod nervously.

“She wanted to make a tumblr account for you. Of your punishment basically. Pictures of you in your diapers and those clothes Adam got, videos of you pissing and shitting the diapers, everything.” Ellie says.

My eyes bug out in fear. “No. That wouldn’t happen. You wouldn’t let it.”

“Well, no. And yes.” Ellie says. “If you had pulled it out of the hat, I wouldn’t really have had a choice.”

“I wouldn’t do it though!” I say.

“You would have. Eventually.” Ellie says seriously. “Kay was dead set on it. Now that’s enough talk. They are going to start wondering what’s taking so long. Lay down.”

Ellie grabs the changing supplies. I lay on the bed. Ellie un-tapes the diaper, grimacing as the stench of day-old diaper pee fills the air. She tosses it into the bin that has become my diaper pail.

“Listen, just be on your best behavior and this will be over before you know it.” Ellie says, wiping my butt. I don’t respond, too humiliated now, with Ellie changing my diaper. My workout friend, a goddess of a woman… Now, wiping pee off of my butt.

Ellie continues, “It’s already been a week. So just obey the rules, and nothing more will come of this.” She finishes wiping and grabs the lotion, loudly squirting some into her hand.

She starts to rub it into my skin gently. The cold of the lotion makes me inhale sharply, but after a few seconds, the feeling is gone. I cover my face with the blankets as Ellie continues to work, desperately trying my best not to get hard at her touch. She doesn’t seem to care. As Ellie sprinkles powder liberally onto me, the smell fills the air.

Ellie coughs. “Oof. I think I might’ve overdone it with the powder a little. Sorry about that.”

Wanting the change to be over with as soon as possible, I just mumble, “Hurry up then.”

“Ok ok. Lift up for me then.” Ellie says.

I lift up. Ellie slides the fresh diaper underneath me and tapes it up. I uncover my face to see Ellie standing above me, smiling proudly. She pats my padded crotch lightly.

“Well, pretty good for my first time.” She says. “Wouldn’t you agree?”

I stand up. “Uh. Sure I guess.” I say. I reach down for my shorts, which are sitting on the floor next to my bed. Ellie quickly snatches them out of my hands.

“No way.” She says. “Remember the rules? No adult clothes at home.”

“But we don’t have the other stuff yet!” I say in protest.

“Then no clothes until we do.” Ellie says. “Take off your shirt too.”

I grumble, but do as she says, not wanting to incur any further punishments. This leaves me standing there in just the white diaper. Ellie smiles and opens the door up again. “Ok bud, let’s go!”

We walk back to the front. Adam and Kay are still on the couch, looking at Adam’s laptop intently. They don’t notice us as we walk in.

“Ok, he’s all cleaned up. Sorry that took so long.” Ellie says, sitting on the couch next to them. I sigh and walk to the kitchen, to grab a glass of water.

“Oh no worries.” Adam says. “We were just looking at something.” Adam finally looks up from the computer. He glances over at me and smiles. “I guess the rules started now, huh?”

Kay looks up. She laughs out loud when she sees me. “Well that’s definitely not adult clothes, that’s for sure!”

I laugh sarcastically. “Ha ha ha. Whatever. You guys leaving soon then?”

Ellie looks up confused. “Wait, you aren’t coming with?”

“To pick up a bunch of humiliating shit at the post office?” I respond, “No. I don’t think so.”

“Hey. Watch your language.” Ellie says sternly.

“Mike, c’mon, you can come with, it’s just going to be a bunch of unmarked boxes. We could really use your help.” Adam says.

“There’ll be three of you!” I say. “You guys will be fine.”

“I dunno guys, I don’t think we can leave Mike home without a babysitter!” Kay says, smiling.

“Oh shut up Kay.” I say, not thinking of the ramifications.

“Hey! Don’t talk to her like that.” Ellie says, raising her voice slightly.

“Oh.” I say. “Uh. Sorry Kay.” Kay grins like she just won the lottery.

“Kay is right though.” Adam says. “If Mike won’t come with, then someone has to stay behind with him.”

“Oh come on guys…” I say, exasperated.

“I’ll stay behind!” Kay says. Something about her grin has changed. Before, she seemed just to be excited, but now, something more devious flashed in her eyes.

Adam looks at Ellie and shrugs. “Well. That works for me. You ok with that Ellie?”

Ellie nods. Kay sits back on the couch. Something about her seems to be bursting with excitement. Ellie and Adam are quickly out the door, eager to pick up all of the humiliating new supplies for me. I make sure to hide in my room when they leave, hoping to avoid any passerby seeing me in my diaper through the open door. After I am sure they are gone, I walk back out to the living room. There, Kay is grinning like a fool.

“Hey there diaper boy.” She says. Something about her voice sends shivers through my spine. I nod at her, hoping to avoid whatever it is she is about to do. I sit on the couch.

“I just want to get something straight with you. I have had two of these bets go against me. First, when I had to go commando, and then again, when I had to wear BUTT PLUGS for THREE WEEKS.” She says, raising her voice slightly. I gulp nervously, too afraid to say anything. “And I know FOR A FACT that the butt plugs were your idea.”

“Kay… Listen, I didn’t know you were going to lose! I just—” I start to explain.

“Shut it!” She says loudly. Kay is being firmer than I have ever seen her, and despite my size advantage, I feel like I have no power over the situation. “I still have nightmares about that. And you were the one that suggested that my punishment for disobeying rules would be a larger and larger plug. Do you remember that?”

I pause. “Yes.” Is all I can say.

“Well then, you understand why I am not going to let up on you during the next month.” She says evilly. I don’t respond. Kay was starting to frighten me.

“Good. I’m glad you understand. Now, if you don’t do what I say, when Adam and Ellie get back, I will tell them that you asked me to change your diaper for you. You will get another punishment, and this time, I’ll make sure ALL of my suggestions make it in the hat.”

I gulp again. “Ok…” I say, defeated.

“Now. Turn around and kneel on the floor in front of me.” Kay orders. I do as I’m told.

I turn around, now facing away from Kay. I kneel down. I hear her pull down her pants. “What are you—”

“—Shut it.” She says before I can finish. I feel her hand pull open the back of my diaper. She takes a step very close to me, her legs on either side of me. She is basically pressing herself against my back. I feel her skin against me. It is warm, and I can feel quite a bit of her. I don’t dare turn around. I go silent with terror as I feel something warm start dripping onto my back and rolling down into my diaper. She was peeing into my diaper! Kay lets out an audible sigh of relief as hot liquid drips down my back and awkwardly splashes into my diaper.

“Oh man, I’ve been holding that in all morning.” She says, still peeing. The feeling of the liquid sloshing inside the diaper was even more strange now. I hang my head in shame as Kay continues.

After what seems like ages, I feel Kay pull away from me. The diaper is still absorbing her pee, and I can feel it slosh around. I hear Kay pull her pants back up. She grabs my shoulders and flips me around again.

“Now. You are going to sit in that. Feel what it’s like to sit around in a diaper full of my pee.” She says.

“Ok.” Is all I can say. Utterly defeated and humiliated, I offer no argument. Kay grins.

“Good boy. Now. We can hang out as normal until they get back. And you better not tell them what happened, ok? They won’t believe you even if you did.” Kay says. I nod, knowing it’s true.

‘I know…’ I think to myself. Kay sits back on the couch.

“Now, sit down, let’s play some video games or something.” She says. I sigh and sit down next to her, my humiliation complete. My diaper squishes as I sit, her warm pee sloshing up against me. I blush again, but don’t say anything as the two of us start playing video games together.

The next hour passes. After a little while, it’s like things are back to normal. We play video games together, almost forgetting that I am currently sitting nearly naked, in a diaper filled with Kay’s pee. Eventually, the door opens back up and Adam and Ellie walk in, carrying large boxes. I look up at them as they walk to my bedroom. Then the door pops open again, as Mrs. Nance walks in, carrying a box of her own. I freeze as she sees me, sitting on the couch in just a wet diaper. She looks down at my diaper and then immediately looks away.

“Oh uh… Sorry. I just…” She stammers, trying to explain. “I saw those two struggling with all of that stuff, so I offered to help!”

I quickly grab a blanket from the back of the couch and cover up. My face is bright red, and despite trying to speak, nothing comes out of my mouth. I just stare in shock at my neighbor, my mouth slackjaw. She was carrying a box of what was probably my own diapers, and just saw me in a diaper soaked with my friend’s pee, though there’s no way she would’ve known that.

“Oh hey Mrs. Nance.” Kay says brightly. “Don’t worry about Mike, we were just playing some video games. Loser has to strip!” Kay explains. Then she whispers loudly, so everyone can hear. “Mike isn’t very good!”

I sigh, but at least Kay’s story was sort of believable. Mrs. Nance is still looking away from us, standing in the kitchen awkwardly. I cover my face with the blanket.

Then I hear Adam call out. “Mrs. Nance! Just bring it in here ok?”

“Will do!” She replies. With that, I quickly duck behind the couch. After a few seconds, I hear Kay break out into laughter.

“Oh man, this is too good!” Kay says.

I can’t do anything but hide. After a few seconds, I hear Ellie ask Kay to help bring stuff up. I hear Mrs. Nance and Adam talking again, and then the apartment is quiet, as they’ve gone to grab another load. I feel a few tears run down my cheeks as I hide under the blanket behind the couch.

Time seems to pass quickly. I hear them all bring another load up, talking loudly as they deliver it to my bedroom, and then, the blanket is pulled off of me.

“Hey there Mike.” Adam says. I don’t respond. Tears are still running down my face.

I feel Ellie sit next to me. She puts a strong arm around my back, comforting me. I lean into her, letting my head rest on her chest.

“Listen. I didn’t really know what to do. Mrs. Nance was just… There. She really wanted to help.” Adam says.

“She saw me!” I finally manage to speak. My voice cracks in shame and I bury my head in my hands.

“Mike, it’s ok. She really doesn’t care.” Adam says. There is a long pause. “Plus, she already knew, right? So it’s not like she should be surprised.”

Ellie and Kay both perk their ears at that. “She knew?” Ellie asks.

“Yeah..” Adam says slowly. “She saw me throwing a bag of Mike’s diapers in the trash.”

I hang my head in shame again.

“Oh man. That must’ve been humiliating. Did you explain to her?” Kay starts.

“She thinks that Mike is incontinent.” Adam replies. My head sinks farther into humiliation.

I hear Kay giggle. Ellie speaks up. “Well, it’s fine then!” Ellie says. I look at her doubtfully.

“How is it fine?” I ask, my voice cracking.

“Well, she has no reason to tell anyone. And really, what she saw would be relatively normal for someone who has to wear diapers.” Ellie explains. “I bet SHE was more embarrassed than you are.”

“No way.” I say.

“Well… Maybe not, but you didn’t see her face. It was bright red when she left.” Ellie says. “It was actually kind of funny, she always seemed like such a classy lady, but just then… I dunno..” Ellie trails off.

“Mike, she isn’t going to say anything.” Adam says. “She wouldn’t have said anything before, and nothing about what just happened would change that. Now come on.”

Adam reaches his hand down to me. I sigh and stand up. Maybe they were right. Mrs. Nance still had no reason to think anything was out of the ordinary with me. Well, besides the diapers.

“Whoa bud.” Ellie says, still sitting on the ground. I look down. My wet diapered crotch is eye level with Ellie, only a few inches from her face. I take a step back.

“Oh. Uh. Sorry.” I say.

“Dude, you are already soaked again!” Ellie says.

“I would’ve changed him, but I thought it would be better to wait until we had the thicker diapers here.” Kay explains, eyeing me dangerously.

I nod as if to corroborate her story.

“That was a good idea Kay.” Adam says. “He really does need WAY thicker diapers. These ones just don’t last.”

I blush. Kay reaches her hand down and squeezes the front of my diaper. I blush as I feel it squish up against my skin.

“Yeah, well let’s go get you changed into a nice dry diaper then.” Kay says. “And then we can finally get you dressed properly.”

I groan, not looking forward to any of it. I don’t complain as all four of us head to my room. As I walk in the door, I am shocked at the state of it. Boxes line every wall, and my closet is stuck open, unable to hold any more.

“What the…” I say.

“Yeah sorry about this. It ended up being way more than I thought.” Adam says. “It’ll look smaller when I unpack everything later, but for now, there are just going to be some boxes in your room.”

I groan. It was like my whole life was turning into some sort of strange dream.

“I can do the change this time!” Kay offers. Everyone stares at her. She quietly responds. “I haven’t got to yet.”

I blush. Kay really wanted to rub it in my face.

“Go right ahead. You can pick out his outfit as well, then.” Adam says.

“Sweet!” Kay replies.

The three of them open up a few of the boxes. Kay pulls out a pack of diapers. Plain white. The bag looks at least three times larger than the diapers I had been wearing. I groan as she rips it open and pulls out the largest, thickest diaper I have ever seen. She unfolds it, grinning. Adam and Ellie start to unpack the rest of the stuff, putting package after package of diapers into my closet. I see several packs that aren’t white, and have some sort of design on them. I can’t get a closer look, because soon, Kay is pushing me onto my bed and ripping off my wet diaper. She grins, rubbing the soggy padding into my crotch a little bit as she takes it off. I grimace, and Kay seems satisfied.

She starts to wipe me off. I cover my face again, still hugely embarrassed during changes. As she is cleaning me up, I hear the three of them talking.

“This one?” Ellie says. I can’t see what he is holding up because of the blanket.

“Nah..” Kay responds. “I was thinking a full outfit.”

“What about this?” Adam says.

“No no…” Kay replies, now rubbing lotion into my crotch.

“Oh. How about this?” I hear Adam say. There is a slight pause.

“That is perfect.” Kay says.

She finally finishes rubbing the lotion. She instructs me to lift up, and I do. I feel the thick diaper slide under me. It feels much softer to the touch than the other ones. I feel her sprinkle the powder onto me, and then she tapes up the diaper. Immediately, I can tell that this diaper is way thicker than the others. My thighs are pushed apart by the padding, and as I sit up, I can tell that it rises much higher on my waist, coming almost all the way past my belly button. Pants would do nothing to hide the top of these diapers. I sigh as I try to get used to the padding. I look at it in frustration. These diapers are ridiculous! The soft white padding makes me look even more infantile, now that the diapers are so thick.

I then look up. Kay is holding up two pieces of clothing. I blush deep red.

“What do you think?” She says. In her right hand, she is holding a bright red onesie with a bunch of trucks on the chest, and in her left hand, she is holding up a pair of jean shortalls with big silver buttons for the clasps. I blush furiously.

“I think you are going to be adorable.” Kay says, teasingly. “Now reach your hands up for me.”

“Guys…” I start, desperately wanting to prevent wearing this.

“Shush Mike.” Adam says. “These are the rules. If you complain again, we’ll add another.”

I gulp. Kay steps forward with the onesie. I lift my hands up, utterly humiliated, and Kay slides it over my head. The fabric is extremely soft. Kay stands me up and kneels down to button the onesie together. I blush as I make eye contact with Ellie, who is actually grinning now. Kay steps back and admires the onesie.

“Man, that is incredible.” She says. Ellie and Adam both nod in agreement, staring at me. “But now for the second part.” Kay says.

She grabs the jean shortalls and helps me into them. She pulls the clasps around and buttons them up. Kay starts to giggle uncontrollably as she steps back. Soon, Adam and Ellie are giggling as well.

“Guys!” I say angrily, as their giggles turn into laughter. “It’s not funny!” I say, stomping my foot. This only serves to increase their laughter.

I sigh angrily and walk to the mirror, the diaper making me waddle slightly. There, looking back at me is someone that I don’t recognize. The red onesie and shortalls are an extremely childish look, enhanced by the thick diaper, whose outline is clearly visible through both layers of clothes. I blush deep red. The three of them are still laughing loudly. As I look in the mirror, I can’t help but start to laugh too. I looked ridiculous! Soon, the four of us are laughing as loud as we ever have.

After a minute, it finally settles down. Adam walks over and puts his hand on my shoulder.

“I’m sorry Mike, it’s just… Oh man. This is a fun one.” Adam says.

“Nah it’s ok.” I say. “I do look pretty funny, to be honest.”

“I’m glad you aren’t feeling so bad anymore.” Ellie says, smiling, wiping a tear from her eye.

“Yeah, it’s alright. I think I’ll get through this. It’s not so bad I guess.” I say, feeling my confidence return.

“Good. Well, lets go and get some food in the kitchen. I’m starving.” Adam suggests.

“Yeah sure.” I say. “So, no asking for changes, and I have to wear clothes like this at home?”

“Those were the rules.” Ellie says.

I smile confidently, “Bring it on.” I say.

Thanks for reading! As always, let me know what you think! Were his punishments too much? Or not enough?

• Like 4
  • Kinster changed the title to Losing a Bet (Chapter 6 added Dec 15)

This story is so great and i cant stop checking for updates everyday uWu...

Im thinking of one of Kay's possible punishment for Mike is to ask Mrs. Nance for a diaper change via text message or a call (thinking everyone are not in the room)... As for adam to be more dominant in the room because i think hes the one that written the no asking for a diaper change rule... 

This story is getting better and better...

• Kinster changed the title to Losing a Bet (Chapter 13 added 9/30)