LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

incontinent again

So, back to being 100% urinary incontinent. Its been just over 2 weeks. Was on my longest streak of pretty good control for nearly a year. Some short lived control or urge issues. Thought things were improving. 

Had 2 nights of minor bed wetting. Then woke one morning complete loss of urinary control. No back issues. No muscle spams. Just nope. Urinary system decided I get no say in the matter. 

I've been here before. A while ago I thought it was permanent but things improved. And just as suddenly, back in diapers, back in the groove.

Urology appointment in January. - That's the earliest I could get. Of course that wil be useless. 

I'm so over all the emotional bullshit. It just is what it is. I was enjoying having spare cash not having to buy so many cases of diapers. I was actually thinking about changing my HSA allocation. Glad I didn't.

Nothing much else to say. At this point it isn't even an inconvenience anymore. Diapers are so good an comfortable, "accidents" are not an issue. Buy by they case. Diaper in the morning, noon, sometimes evening and before bed. Shower twice a day. Sometimes minor leak at night, no biggie. 

I see all the comments about how hard it is for the wannabes to wear diaper it is laughable. So much seriousness. It is quite funny actually. Your perspective certainly changes when you must wear them - for real and not some punishment fantasy.

These days who really cares what your freak is? In some strange way, it helps to know that someone out there actually fantasizes about getting into my situation. 

• Like 2
7 hours ago, ThomasInWVa said:

So, back to being 100% urinary incontinent. Its been just over 2 weeks. Was on my longest streak of pretty good control for nearly a year. Some short lived control or urge issues. Thought things were improving. 

Had 2 nights of minor bed wetting. Then woke one morning complete loss of urinary control. No back issues. No muscle spams. Just nope. Urinary system decided I get no say in the matter. 

I've been here before. A while ago I thought it was permanent but things improved. And just as suddenly, back in diapers, back in the groove.

Urology appointment in January. - That's the earliest I could get. Of course that wil be useless. 

I'm so over all the emotional bullshit. It just is what it is. I was enjoying having spare cash not having to buy so many cases of diapers. I was actually thinking about changing my HSA allocation. Glad I didn't.

Hey Thomas,

I just wanted to ask what an "HSA allocation" is? Also, I don't know how it is wherever you live, but in Belgium, when we have medical issues, we can send it in and have part of what we paid for medicine, etc returned to us. Isn't that true for you? If you really can't help it, then can't your doctor prescribe you diapers and wouldn't that mean its cheaper? I mean, if you just woke up in a soaked bed without a single warning, then clearly that's something beyond your power right?

Also, I agree with you that a lot of "us" don't really understand the consequences of wanting to be incontinent or wanting to wear diapers the whole time. I sure as heck wouldn't want it. I don't know what it's like to be in your situation but I hope that you get good news in January.

Kingdark

On 10/24/2019 at 4:47 AM, Kingdark said:

Hey Thomas,

I just wanted to ask what an "HSA allocation" is? Also, I don't know how it is wherever you live, but in Belgium, when we have medical issues, we can send it in and have part of what we paid for medicine, etc returned to us. Isn't that true for you? If you really can't help it, then can't your doctor prescribe you diapers and wouldn't that mean its cheaper? I mean, if you just woke up in a soaked bed without a single warning, then clearly that's something beyond your power right?

Also, I agree with you that a lot of "us" don't really understand the consequences of wanting to be incontinent or wanting to wear diapers the whole time. I sure as heck wouldn't want it. I don't know what it's like to be in your situation but I hope that you get good news in January.

Kingdark

As Menaiya says. An HSA is a pre-tax savings account for healthcare costs. Not critical but no reason not to save money where possible.

My issues are nerve damage in my back so I expect the urology appt to be more about documenting the changes. Cysto tests, volume & scope. And the "ekg" type test for nerve response. Not all are  comfortable.

It is amazing just how much a bladder can hold when filled. They say it doesn't "shrink", just loses tone and what you feel as "full" changes.

In the past I had times where the sphincter would not release and I had to self-cath.

Being unable to urinate is dangerous and I'm glad it is no longer an issue. Though I still have the cath kits just in case.

After over 15 years, it just is. The only positive is that I can sleep very deeply as I don't get a full bladder signal at night. Though this could change quickly to a "always feeling full" feeling even when empty. - which is maddening.

5 hours ago, Kingdark said:

and you couldn't simply ask your doctor, well the urologist, to prescribe you diapers and be done with it?

Kingdark,

I'm not sure what you mean. Just  because something is prescribed doesn't mean it's free. Adult diapers are not on my prescription drug plan and if they were, they'd be crappy generics instead of top quality Better Dry.

My income would easily disqualify me for  Medicare.

Besides, I don't do handouts. I'm not a fan  of socialized health care at all. It's my health and my responsibility.

Let me clarify, when my doctor prescribes me something, doesn't matter what really, but basically something you need to have a doctors prescription for, it's cheaper to buy them. I guess our health insurance are very, very different, because my health ensurance pays me back roughly 90% of whatever I need.