LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

diapers and stuffers that can hold up to extended wear and wettings?

Musicman01

To stat things out, I don't know if this is the place for this. I apologize if this is the wrong place for this discussion. I am new to this website so here it goes.

I am in the market for some new abdl diapers and stuffers. I have found that when I wet, the padding pulls away from the back plastic of the diaper and the padding can move because of that (gravity is a pain, I know :P). I want something that will hold a lot of liquid but that will also hold up after extended use time and moderate activity i.e. wont clump up and the backing wont stretch too badly. I have found that abena has been particularly bad at this and they will clump up and stretch very easily (which is why I won't buy them any more), and the rearz that I have are SO MUCH better at this but they still do this to some small degree. I have searched around and diapers like the peak abu's look like thy can hold a lot, and the quilting of the padding looks like it could help with the clumping problem. So I am wondering:

What is your best abdl (disposable) diaper pick for extended wear that hold a lot and don't give into clumping or stretching too much?

What are diaper stuffers that can hold a lot of liquid that can also stand up to extended wear and don"t clump? (If there is a purposefully made product that works well than great! if not, I am willing to go the "home remedies" rout and modified baby diapers or modified good nights as stuffers.)

Thanks for all of the input and I look forward to trying some new things in the future! Have a great day and stay dry!

image.gif

I wear Molicare super cloth backed. Cloth backed because in South Africa there is not much choice. We have very limited choices and most are the medical type. I have found my Molicare nappies hold well. They do start to clump a bit after an extended use. It also depends on how frequently I wet. I find if my wetting is slow they tend to clump up. If my wetting is more frequent then they don't as much. But the core still holds its shape until I take it off. Then the core collapses. 

I have tried different types and have found for day use and discretness my Molicare nappies work well. 

I don't use boosters either. 

A combination that has worked well for me is Tranquility ATNs and Huggies size 5 Little Movers.  I wear 24/7 and most often I only change twice per day, morning and evening, and both diapers absorb well and the ATN holds its shape nicely. I also wear plastic pants over my diapers.  I have OAB and UI so my diapers get a pretty good "work out" each day.  Another bit of good news is I have found places to buy my diapers where my total cost per 24 hours is right at $2.

It's nice to have so many options and  you will receive many great ideas for you to try.  I'm sure you will find a combo that is right for you.

I have used Northshore supreme with 2 of there boosters for 26 hours during an emergency, no leaks ,no clumps , it performed amazingly considering it was a 90 degrees and I was slamming diet pop,water,coffee all day long and all night ,I always wear plastic,rubber,or PUL pants ,but I didn't stink(I wear cloth at home ,only do Northshore for travel,so I am very familiar with stale pee odor) I was with a group of people that would have said something if I did .

Sent from my SM-T810 using Tapatalk

I recommend the MegaMax from NorthShore, they never seem to clump on me, even with tossing and turning at night. I think the Tykables galactic are right up there as well, and combined with boosters from Bambino, you're set to go for a long time. I usually put two of their Quadro boosters in my diaper during the day and that will last me at least 8 hours. I'm a pretty heavy wetter, but it does the trick. Someone's I'll put a Quadro Deluxe and a regular Quadro booster, they never clump on me. Sometimes they swell so much that they open on one end though..