LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

How many are sitting in a poopy diaper right now?

6 minutes ago, BabySpiderBoy said:

Nothing like an good morning diaper change! Always LOVED those when I was a 10 year old little kid! How messy is your messy diapers buddy?!????????☹️???????❤️?

it's is quite full not leaking at the moment definitely a brown stain at the back of my diaper    

• Like 1

Woke up wet a half hour ago, changed into fresh dry diaper,  ten minutes later I ended up needing to go poop. So I went into the bathroom and sat down on the toilet and relived the preasure,  only thing is I forgot to remove my diaper before sitting down, now I'm sitting here in a messy diaper typing this out on my phone.

• Like 1
48 minutes ago, iluvmydiapers said:

Woke up wet a half hour ago, changed into fresh dry diaper,  ten minutes later I ended up needing to go poop. So I went into the bathroom and sat down on the toilet and relived the preasure,  only thing is I forgot to remove my diaper before sitting down, now I'm sitting here in a messy diaper typing this out on my phone.

Why would you go on the potty anyway??? You hate using the potty!?? You like an nice shit-filled diaper!??????❤️?

28 minutes ago, BabySpiderBoy said:

Why would you go on the potty anyway??? You hate using the potty!?? You like an nice shit-filled diaper!??????❤️?

I had to go poop,and from what my wife keeps telling me. The toilet is for going poop in, so I went and tried it out.

It worked out just like she said, sit on the toilet and go shit, only thing I did not do was take off my diaper.

I mean how can I shit my diaper and enjoy it if I take off my diaper and shit in the toilet.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

My morning NS purple Supreme diaper is wet and messy now. Since I am sitting here responding, the warmth and squishy mess is absolutely perfect. I have no plans to change for several more hours. Thank goodness for Baby Magic Baby Lotion.

On 2/19/2022 at 2:44 PM, iluvmydiapers said:

I had to go poop,and from what my wife keeps telling me. The toilet is for going poop in, so I went and tried it out.

It worked out just like she said, sit on the toilet and go shit, only thing I did not do was take off my diaper.

I mean how can I shit my diaper and enjoy it if I take off my diaper and shit in the toilet.

You should tell her that you prefer making poopies in your diaper, and that you REFUSE to use the potty like a big boy. Just like when you were 10 years old and your daddy used to check your undies/pants like an toddler.????☺️??♥️???☺️????❤️

9 hours ago, BabySpiderBoy said:

You should tell her that you prefer making poopies in your diaper, and that you REFUSE to use the potty like a big boy. Just like when you were 10 years old and your daddy used to check your undies/pants like an toddler.????☺️??♥️???☺️????❤️

But I did make poopie in my diaper as I did not take it off when I sat on the toilet.

I sat on the toilet and filled my diaper with a nice load of poo and than pissed my diaper before getting off the toilet seat.

I haven't pooped or peed Into a toilet in years, but I can still pretend to use it even though I'm actually going in my diaper. 

• Like 1
11 hours ago, iluvmydiapers said:

But I did make poopie in my diaper as I did not take it off when I sat on the toilet.

I sat on the toilet and filled my diaper with a nice load of poo and than pissed my diaper before getting off the toilet seat.

I haven't pooped or peed Into a toilet in years, but I can still pretend to use it even though I'm actually going in my diaper. 

It's like you're failing potty training all over again!???❤️?☺️?? LOL!???? Mommy wow! ?"I'm an baby now!"?????☺️♥️

I woke up about 30 minutes ago because I was starting to get a bad contraction. As I got out of bed, my bottom erupted into my overnight diaper. I am now sitting on a change pad watching tv and waiting for the second wave of poop to come out. Once I know I am finished pooping, I can change.

• Like 1

My morning diaper is wet and messy, a Tena Ultra Slip diaper with a booster. So warm, bulky, soft, squishy, sticky, the best feeling and best way to start. the day, a wet and poopy diaper. I don't plan to change for several hours and I think I am actually going to go out for a jog in my messy diaper this morning.

I am up this morning with a new ABU AlphaGatorZ diaper that I just received. I am quite wet and very messy and this new diaper is fantastic. No leaks, comfortable, wet, squishy, and sticky; and perhaps a little stinky.

Nothing unusual, just another typical morning for me waking up wet in a AlphaGatorZ diaper and messing within two minutes after I got out of bed. Sitting here now enjoying the pleasure of my wet, warm, and squishy diaper.

I am wet 100% of every morning and then mess my diaper 99% of the time just after I get out of bed. The best poopy diaper for me is when I fill my diaper naturally by just relaxing and feeling my diaper get warm, squishy, and lumpy. Then I sit down and just love the delightful silky soft squish in my diaper as I check and answer emails, and then log on to Daily Diapers. So here I am right now in my wet and messy NS Supreme blue diaper enjoying the emotional and tactile sensations of my wet and loaded diaper. A wet and messy diaper without leaking is the best way to start the day. The only aspect of my messy diaper I don't really like is a diaper blow-out when my mess does not stay contained in my diaper and squishes out of the legs or if really bad the back waist band...yuk! I don't change immediately (except for that darn diaper blow-out) and usually spend 2-3 hours in my wet and messy diaper during the solitude of the early morning before my wife gets up. Cleaning up is not at all an onerous chore for me, I have cleaning up and changing into a fresh diaper perfected. It only takes 5 minutes to get clean, fresh, odor free, and ready for the rest of my day. I'll wet during the day but no more messy diapers because of social and work responsibilities. I am going to get another cup of coffee and will feel the squishy loaded diaper walking, only to sit back down for squish #2. A variation, by the way, for enjoying my messy diaper is going out for a morning jog in my poopy diaper...makes me run faster!!

Happy Monday morning to everyone. As is usual my morning diaper is very wet and now messy; a Rearz Lil Bella diaper. Sitting here enjoying the most delightful warm, sticky, squishy mess in my diaper.

Messing my diaper is like Forest Gump's comment that he learned from his mother: "Pooping my diaper is like a box of chocolates, you never know what you're going to get." This morning I happened to get a medium size mess in my NS Supreme blue diaper that is warm and squishy as I sit here. It's 30 degrees F. outside and I will go out for a jog in my messy diaper. Parenthetically, there was just an Always Discreet commercial on tv...my messy diaper; however, is not very discreet!?

I just started loading my second diaper tonight with a big load of diarrhea. I am sitting on a changing pad watching tv. My intestines are rumbling really bad and it feels like there is going to be a major diarrhea eruption coming out soon. This will be one very messy diaper very soon.

My wet and messy morning diaper is brought to you through the courtesy of a Forsite AM:Pimage.gif.f9224bfe2cdcae12c76ab1e5bf7e844c.gifM Stars diaper. It's cold and snowy outside with a mid-March storm, but warm, wet, and squishy inside with a mid-March poopy diaper. It's time to change clocks to Daylight Savings time which reminds me: I need a change.

I am again but know surprises there didn’t think it was I thought it was a fart lol guess that’s the diet 

• Like 1