LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

How many are sitting in a poopy diaper right now?

1 hour ago, Little Lindsey said:

Me, first time in a few months at least. Should have used my last remaining NSC supreme light so I could change right away but instead I'm sitting around trying to max out a Rearz Alpaca. 

Sitting around in a messy diaper is the best.

• Like 1
1 hour ago, Little Lindsey said:

Me, first time in a few months at least. Should have used my last remaining NSC supreme light so I could change right away but instead I'm sitting around trying to max out a Rearz Alpaca. 

Enjoy

Nope, not at the moment but earlier I was. I have already been changed by my mommy. 

• Like 1

I'm not anymore, but I was a couple hours ago. It felt so good! I made such a big messy wessy in my diapie wipee! I love a good dirty diaper!?????????❤️?☺️? The only thing I love better than that is someone saying (my name in a very babyish way) "Did you make a poo in your diaper?!" Or, (my name) *Did you dirty your pants like a baby?!" (Asked in a very babyish way) Or, "You wanna diaper buddy?" Or, "Does my little boy have a dirty diaper?" Or, "Does my baby have a dirty diaper?!" Or, "Does my little boy need his diaper changed?!" (Asked in a very babyish way) Or finally, "Does my baby need his diaper changed?!" (Asked in a very babyish way). Comments like that always make me feel so little!?????❤️?? I absolutely love it!!!!!???☺️❤️?❤️???❤️???❤️?❤️?????❤️?

• Like 1

I am sitting here this morning enjoying a wet and messy Tye Dye MegaMax diaper. A very nice megamax poopy load to match the diaper. I already have a NS Supreme diaper in purple out to change into for work. It will be a wet day both in my diaper and outside with rain today.

It's Sunday morning and this is a repeat of Thursday in my Tye Dye MegaMax diaper that is wet and messy now. I love to start the day this way, enjoying the solitude of early morning in a wet and poopy diaper. My wife sleeps later, although she knows about everything, I don't subject her to my messy diapers.

I am up too early, even by my standards because of a migraine. I just took a sumatriptan (Imitrex) which should relieve my head discomfort shortly. At the other end; however, my Rearz Lil Bella diaper is wet and messy, and this is comforting, and enjoyable for me. I have no plans to change right away, my mess is firm and sort being pancaked as I sit here, it's more lumpy than squishy this morning. Head is already getting better. Have good Thanksgiving.

Warning: messy diaper post, so those not interested move on to something else. Oh, my goodness, my LFB Little Trunks diaper is wet and messy. I got up this morning and while I bent down to pet our cat a huge solid poopy filled my diaper. It felt like a warm, sticky softball in my diaper, but now I am sitting here feeling a squishier mess. Believe it or not, I am going to go out jogging this morning in my messy diaper.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Update: Back from a nice jog in my loaded diaper, and just messed again. It's cold and windy outside, but I dressed appropriately and my warm mess also helped to keep me comfortable and enjoy the squish with every stride. I have been in this wet and poopy diaper now for 3 hours! Good thing I used Vaseline and Baby Magic Baby Lotion last night. A most enjoyable morning before my wife gets up.

I am currently sitting on a changing pad in my wet and messy overnight diaper. I am waiting for the second wave of poop to come out before I change. The second wave of poop should be coming out soon because the first wave came out about 35 minutes ago. Normally I will poop twice within 30 to 45 minutes.

My morning diaper is wet and messy. Last night I put on an Abena M4 diaper, wet during the night and messed shortly after I got up. It's cold and windy outside, but I am cozy in a wet, warm, and squishy diaper. Of course, I am sitting here responding to this thread and my poopy is squishy in my diaper, but nicely contained with no leaks. I plan to get my morning exercise in my poopy diaper, and will change in about 2 hours, before my wife gets up. I cannot think of a better way to start the day.?

• Like 1

An unusual day with two messy diapers. I changed my wet and messy Abena M4 diaper (see above) and put on an InControl Air Active diaper with a pair of plastic pants while home today with my wife. I wet throughout the day, but then my wife said she was going out to run some errands. Once she left, I made a small poopy in my diaper, and still have it on. Although small, I feel the little surprise in my diaper. I'll change before she comes home.

I have one of the biggest loads in quite some time in my morning Tye Dye MegaMax diaper, plus I am super wet. Quite the squish going on this morning! To be safe I am sitting on a baby changing pad in case I leak, but so far so good. This diaper is sooo wet and poopy it's one for my record book!!?

Tye Dye MegaMax here, too @Moochie.  I was out hunting all morning and just got home.  My MegaMax is pretty wet and I just dropped a pretty good load in it.  I'll sit here and enjoy it a while before I  change it. 

My LFB Little Trunks diaper is wet and messy this morning, although a typical morning, my poopy diaper never loses its novelty. Every wet and messy diaper is as unique as a snowflake. I have a most pleasurable bulge in the front of my diaper from wetting during the night, and a perfect firm bulge that is now squishy in the back since I am sitting here. Yesterday for work I wore a BetterDry Day diaper with a Walgreen's Certainty Maximum Absorbency Long Length Women's Bladder Control Pad as a booster and this diaper lasted for 12 hours. I was very wet, excellent distribution of wetness (wicking), and not one leak, and remained discreet. I used several drops of scented oil in the diaper, so I also was fresh and pleasant smelling for the entire day. However, no messy diapers while at work, just wet.

I am currently sitting in my very wet and very messy Seni Quatro overnight diaper. The second wave of poop came out about 10 minutes ago and I think I am finished pooping now but I will wait a few more minutes just to make sure all the poop is out of me before I change and start my day.

21 hours ago, Ginger said:

Just had my morning mess in my nighttime megamax. Not feeling well today but my diaper feels great. Thinking I may do some.fiber loading since I am home for the day

Similar for me; I had my morning mess in my wet night time diaper about an hour ago and I am still wearing my wet and poopy diaper, last night's choice was a Tykables Little Builders diaper. Hope you feel better.

Sorry to be back again, but I am enjoying my morning wet and messy Tye Dye MegaMax diaper. For December 6 in Ohio, it is rather mild outside, in the 50's but temperatures will plummet this afternoon with some high winds. I am going to take advantage of this mild weather and go out for a run in my poopy diaper. I just love the feeling of my messy load in my diaper while jogging. 

Update: Back from my run and still in the Tye Dye MegaMax wet and messy diaper. I am going for a record, about 4 hours in my poopy diaper. Thank goodness for liberal Vaseline and Baby Magic Lotion to protect my skin.

Woke up filling my megamax this morning with a very large mess. Im glad I will be able to enjoy it for a few hours before work! I normally don't wake messing, ut usually happens after I have been awake for a bit. It felt really nice filling my diaper upon my eyes opening this morning tho and I hope this begins to happen more often! ? 

• Like 3
19 hours ago, Ginger said:

Woke up filling my megamax this morning with a very large mess. Im glad I will be able to enjoy it for a few hours before work! I normally don't wake messing, ut usually happens after I have been awake for a bit. It felt really nice filling my diaper upon my eyes opening this morning tho and I hope this begins to happen more often! ? 

Stay clean at work.

• Like 1