LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Pampermeinia

I've said it over and over again. I will not tolerate anyone cussing, and flaming over members with negativity. I will not sit here and watch a respectable community be ruined by bad vibes, poor choice of words and blatant disrespect for others. I will not waste any time to get rid of threats to our happy community by removing them immediately.

If I am stepping a toe out of line than I beg Daily Di to PM me, but I feel strongly that this community needs to remain stable to be successful. I care too much about presenting a positive enviroment SO MUCH that I am willing to take the risk and promptly remove those who have been asked countless times to cease their attitudes.

If you cause a problem you are going to be removed, there is no arguing to come back. Play nice or get off our website. The rest of us have issues and need POSITIVE support. If you can't do that, we don't need your negative commentary.

Baby Rosie is Angry, but Baby Rosie is trying to be fair. Even if you think she is not.

That's my warning.

:badmood:

No toe-issues here. I have seen the massive increase in complaints and reports over the last week or so, and if certain people can't calm down and act with respect towards this board and it's members then it is time for them to move on.