LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Preview to my Halloween story Called Carnival Fun!

I have been working on this story for a while and have it almost finished. I hope everyone likes the preview and as Halloween gets closer I will post more chapters! 

Thanks!

Chapter 1:

Ashley looked around the daycare looking at all of the children running around in there Halloween costumes. She always loved Halloween the idea of going house to house trick or treating always made her feel so extra childish. She looked up at the clock seeing it was already 3 o clock knowing her friend Rachel would be coming to pick her up in an hour so they could go to the Halloween carnival together. 

She walked into her office grabbing her cell phone off of her desk and decided to call her friend to make sure she had gotten her costume for her as her phone began to ring. Rachel was combing her hair making sure everything was perfect for tonight as she saw her phone vibrating on her dresser seeing Ashley was calling her. She answered the phone saying "Hey Girl" as Ashley smiled saying "Hey I was just calling to make sure everything was still on" Rachel spoke up saying "of course, I am getting ready right now and should be there in an hour so be ready to go."

Ashley began to get confused asking "How am I suppose to get ready without an outfit, it was your turn to buy our costumes." Rachel began to freak out telling her "I am so sorry I thought we were buying our own this year since we both live in different towns." Ashley looked up at the clock once again telling her friend "I will try to figure something out and will be ready when you get here, but you owe me one" as Rachel told her "I will get you back" as she hung up the phone. 

Ashley began to hear the front door opening and peaked her head out of her office watching as parents began making there way inside of her daycare. After watching all of the children leave she looked at the clock seeing it had all ready been 30 minutes and she would need to be dressed ready for Rachel. She began to scan the daycare wondering what she could do as she walked towards the nursery. She began scanning through the closet seeing the array of baby clothing as she placed her hand on a pink sleeper. 

She grabbed the hanger walking over to the large mirror and placed the sleeper to her body staring in shock seeing how much of a perfect fit it was. Ashley was a small girl she was 4"0 and weighed around 90 pounds which always seemed to leave her being mistaken for a child from time to time. 

She took the sleeper off the hanger and turned it around noticing the words across the chest reading "Mommy's Baby Girl" stitched into the sleeper. She stared back up at clock seeing she only had 20 mintues until Rachel would be here as she stripped herself out of her t-shirt and jeans leaving herself in just her panties and bra. She picked up the sleeper as she stared at the words on the sleeper seeing the word "Baby" as she turned her head towards the changing table and began to smile knowing she had a fun idea. 

Rachel pulled into the daycare parking lot and began to wonder why she wasn't already outside waiting for her. She parked her car right outside the front door and decided to leave her car running to go check on her friend. She walked into the front of the building and noticed a stroller parked with the hood down. She looked down at the bottom of the stroller seeing 2 feet on the foot rest wondering why Ashley didn't tell her she was bringing a child along with them as she walked around the stroller seeing a set of keys and a note. 

She read the note reading the words "Lock up" written on the note as her mind began to click and pulled the front of the hood of the stroller up and stared shockingly at her friend dressed like an infant. She tried so hard not to laugh and wondered where she would of got such an outfit staring at her friend clad in a baby sleeper and bonnet sucking on a pacifier clipped to her sleeper. Ashley looked up seeing that her friend had found her and pulled out her pacifier telling her "Twik or tweat" as Rachel began to coo at her friend. 

Rachel couldn't help telling her friend how adorable she looked and asked her were she had gotten her outfit. Ashley still in character told her friend "goo goo ga ga" as Rachel smiled asking her friend "So I guess I am stuck baby sitting tonight" as Ashley giggled behind her pacifier nodding at her friend. 

Rachel pushed the stroller out the front door making sure to lock the door behind her. She opened her passage door as Ashley tried to climb out herself, but quickly found a swat on her backside and blushed as Rachel couldn't help but laughing from the loud thud that came from the swat. She picked up her friend asking "I see I really do have a baby tonight diapers and all" as Ashley continued to suck on the pacifier nervously as she was placed in the front seat. 

Rachel pushed the stroller around to the trunk as she tried to fold the buggy up and began to wonder why it wasn't folding noticing a large bag. She pulled the bag from out of the bottom seeing her friend had come prepared seeing 2 baby bottles on the outside of the bag along with the zipper looking like it was ready to pop and placed the buggy and diaper bag into the trunk. She opened her driver side seat seeing her friend already buckled in to her seat telling her how proud she was of her for being so prepared for her and telling her how much fun they were going to have tonight treating her as if she was an actual child as Ashley smiled and began clapping her hands.

Ashley couldn't help but notice the outfit her friend had chosen it was a basic nurses outfit complete with her own tiara. She thought about how much fun they were going to have tonight and pulled out her pacifier asking her friend "Its been way too long since we have hung out" as Rachel turned her head smiling at her friend telling her "It sure has" as Ashley smiled down at her outfit wondering if she had chosen the right outfit. 

Rachel looked over at her friend asking her "is everything alright?" as Ashley broke out of her daydream nodding slowly. Rachel always knew Ashley was a bad liar and knew what to do to get her to tell as she pulled into the parking lot of the carnival. She parked her car and unbuckled her seat belt and immediately began tickling her friend. Ashley began laughing as hard as she could begging her friend to stop as she told her "that maybe dressing up like a baby wasn't such a good idea."

Rachel began to smile telling her "Your thinking too hard about this and need to relax" as she gave her friend a playful pat on her diapered crotch telling her "just have fun" as Ashley smiled placing the pacifier back into her mouth watching as Rachel got out of the car. Rachel pulled the stroller out of the back of the car setting it up like her friend had it and grabbed the diaper bag sticking it underneath. She opened the passenger door up and scooped her friend up into her arms as she walked towards the stroller as people began to walk by cooing at Ashley telling Rachel how adorable she looked as Ashley blushed wondering if she looked that much like a real baby as Rachel placed her into the stroller. Rachel began to realize how much everyone really saw her as a baby and took her bonnet off the top of her head so people could see her face and stuck it in the outside flap of the baby bag as she walked towards the carnival.

Ashley looked up at Rachel wondering why she took off her bonnet and turned to see that they were walking towards the carnival. She looked around seeing everyone from town was here even noticing some of her charges were here with there parents running around in there costumes as they made there way to the entrance booth. Ashley looked up at the entrance booth instantly seeing one of the parents from the daycare it was Ms.Davis. Rachel walked over to the desk telling the woman 2 tickets please as Ms. Davis stared at Rachel telling her baby's get a hand stamp as she walked over to the front of the stroller instantly realizing who was inside as she gasped saying "Ashley?" Ashley stared up at the woman as she sucked on the pacifier nodding as Ms. Davis began to coo at her telling her how adorable she looked. 

Ms. Davis couldn't believe what she was looking at as she told Ashley that her little Margaret was in the carnival daycare and would be tickled to see her teacher dressed this way as Rachel smiled down at her friend who was beginning to feel very embarrassed telling the woman "I am sure we will bump into them some time tonight" as Ms.Davis waved good bye as Rachel pushed her friend towards the rest of the carnival. 

Rachel looked around seeing all of the attractions wondering what they should do first as the words hypnotism caught her eye from a booth at the very end. She spoke up asking "Baby do you see whats in front of us as Ashley looked up seeing the same booth reading hypnotism across the sign as she pulled out her pacifier telling Rachel "you know a person really cant be hypnotized?" as Rachel laughed saying "will see" as she walked towards the booth. 

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1

I have a feeling that Ashley is going to have an odd night she may not remember. I eagerly anticipate your next chapter.

Thank you for posting your stories here for us to read, I greatly appreciate the effort you take to do so.

• 3 weeks later...

Chapter 2:

Rachel pushed the stroller over to the booth as Ashley stared seeing a tall woman behind the booth smiling at her. The woman smiled down saying "she is so cute!" as Rachel thanked the woman as she walked around the booth and greeted them both. The woman walked around telling them both "my name is Rebecca and I am a professional hypnotist" as Rachel stuck out her hand saying I am Rachel and this is Ashley" as Rebecca smiled saying "it's nice to meet you both."

Rebecca got down on a knee looking at Ashley in the stroller asking "how old is the little rugrat?" as Ashley pulled out her pacifier saying "24" as Rebecca eye's went wide saying "I am so sorry I thought you were really a baby, my apologies" as Rachel spoke saying "you see why I took the bonnet off" as Ashley giggled saying "that didn't work too much". Rebecca smiled at them both saying "so who is ready to get hypnotized" as Ashley giggled at the comment.

Rebecca smiled at Ashley asking "what is so funny little girl?" as Rachel walked around grabbing Ashley out of the stroller saying "she doesn't think someone can be hypnotized" as Rebecca spoke saying "of course you can hypnotize people, lets walk around to my tent and we will get started shall we." Rachel stared at Ashley who was still giggling and shaking her head as they followed the woman inside the small tent. Rebecca pointed towards 2 chairs telling them both "I think I have the perfect thing for you both."

Rachel smiled as Ashley was still telling herself what a joke all of this was and when it was over she could prove to Rachel that she was wrong. Both girls watched as Rebecca pulled out a thin chain out of a box as Rebecca placed the chain in front of there face telling them "watch the chain" as she began to rock it back and fourth. Rebecca watched there eyes continuing to go back and fourth and began to tell them "we are going back and fourth, our minds are going back and fourth" as Rebecca watched there eye's beginning to shut along with there heads beginning to go forward. 

Rebecca continued with the chain and telling them the special words as both of her volunteers were fast asleep. Rebecca smiled at them saying "we are about to begin our journey to a new beginning for you both, are you ready to go on this journey?" as Rebecca watched both of them beginning to nod seeing she had them under her control. She walked over and stood behind Rachel saying first we will start with you Rachel, I want you to think about the girl who is with you tonight, When people ask about her or who she is your mind will trigger and you will no longer see her as your friend dressed as a baby, but your infant daughter, as the night goes on your mind will begin to transition and start to only see her as an infant and by the time you leave the carnival you will have no memory of her ever being your friend, but your infant daughter you brought out to the carnival tonight, do you understand?"

Rebecca watched the girls head nod "telling her the effects will stay with you until sun rise". She walked around to Ashley and spoke into her ear saying "now it is your turn Ashley, I want you to think about the word "Baby" this will be your trigger word, everytime somebody says the word baby, your mind will trigger and you will become nothing more then a little baby, and every time somebody says the word, your mind will continue to regress until all you really become is nothing more then an infant baby girl. These effects will last until somebody removes your entire costume, do you understand baby?" as Rebecca watched drool running down behind her pacifier seeing that it worked.

Rebecca smiled at them both telling herself that she knew this one was going to be fun as she looked at them both saying "when I count to 3 and snap my fingers you will awake and return to your normal selfs, 1,2,3 "snap". 

Rebecca watched as both them began to wake up as they stared at one another in confusion. Rachel looked up to see Rebecca staring at her and spoke asking "Did it work?" as Rebecca smiled telling her "I don't know, why don't you ask your baby?" as a sudden trigger entered both Ashley and Rachel's mind. Rachel eyes opened hearing the sound of cry's as she looked down seeing her baby girl. Rachel picked up her baby beginning to calm her down as Rachel looked up at Rebecca wondering where she was as she walked her and baby Ashley out of tent. 

Rachel patted her baby girl on the back trying to get the sobbing baby to calm down as her mind began to go blank as her eye's shut once again. Ashley eye's opened beginning to look around wondering why she was being held like she was by Rachel asking "what are you doing?" as Rachel's mind began to click seeing she was holding her friend like a mother would do her child saying "I have no idea and I don't remember picking you up" as Ashley looked at Rachel saying "all I remember is us going in that tent, but the rest is a fade" as Rachel looked down feeling her stomach beginning to growl saying "How about we go get some dinner and we will try to figure this out" as Ashley smiled saying "that sounds like a good idea."

Rachel pushed the stroller towards the carnival food court as both them began to smell the hot food cooking. Ashley looked around the large court seeing the array of food from turkey legs to corn dogs and all the messy food you could eat as her eye's caught her favorite carnival food of all "funnel cakes." Ashley yelled "funnel cakes!" as Rachel noticed they also had other food asking "is that what you want?" as Ashley nodded as Rachel pushed the stroller towards the booth. Rachel noticed something familiar seeing a girl at the booth as both hers and the girl behind the booth began to stare at one another. The girl behind the booth yelled out "Rachel!" as Rachel smiled saying "Katie!" as Katie walked around her booth giving Rachel a big hug. 

Katie looked down at the stroller saying "who is this little thing?" as Rachel's told her "thats my baby girl Ashley." Katie looked down at Ashley who was now in a state of regression drooling behind her pacifier as Katie picked up the adult infant telling Rachel "she is so adorable, how old is she?" as Rachel smiled telling her "she will be 2 in December" as Katie began to pat Ashley under her bottom feeling a soft squish saying "I think I know somebody who has a wet diaper" as Rachel took the baby from Katie saying "she is just a little wetting machine" as Katie smiled telling her "there is a changing table setup in the bathrooms around back if you want to leave the stroller here?" as Rachel grabbed the diaper bag from underneath the stroller thanking her friend and began to walk towards the bathroom.

Rachel cooed at her baby girl as Ashley was still giggling in her state of regression as Rachel walked into the restroom. Rachel looked around the room seeing the large changing table setup and walked over and placed Ashley on top. Rachel unzipped the sleeper watching as her baby was still sucking on the pacifier looking around the room as she pulled the zipper off of her body leaving her sitting on the table wearing nothing but the soaked diaper. Rachel grabbed the diaper bag on the ground and began to look through it finding an extra set of clothes along with some fresh diapers. She pulled out a bottle of powder and a tub of wipes setting them on top of the changing table as she pulled the tapes of the diaper. 

Ashley continued to suckle on the pacifier as her babified mind began to go numb. She felt cold air blowing on her skin wondering what was going on as she stared up to see Rachel opening her eyes staring down at her. She lifted herself up to see that she was completely naked sitting on top of a changing table and looked up at Rachel asking "What the fuck is going on? where are my clothes?" as Rachel began to shake the numbness staring at her nude friend asking "why are you naked? and why is the diaper wet?" as Ashley stared at her friend with fear.

Rachel looked at Ashley saying "I don't remember anything" as Ashley stared back at her friend saying "me neiver" as Rachel giggled saying "did you mean to slur?" as Ashley spoke saying "what you mean?" as Rachel began to wonder if Ashley was role playing and decide to play along. Rachel smiled down at Ashley and pushed her on her back saying "Let mommy finishing changing you" as Ashley pushed her hand's away telling her "I am not a baby!" 

Rachel smiled down at Ashley telling her "sweet heart I am just trying to get you out of this wet diaper" as she stared seeing Ashley now sucking on the pacifier looking around the room, beginning to wonder if maybe she is just acting. Rachel pulled the soak garment out from under her friend's bottom, she then grabbed the wipes and began to wipe her bottom listening to Ashley begin to giggle as she spoke asking "does little Ash like that?" as the baby began to giggle. Rachel grabbed one of the diapers Ashley had put in the diaper bag and placed it underneath her bottom pulling it up between her legs and taping it shut saying "there we go, good as new!" as Rachel looked down to see Ashley still sucking on the pacifier acting as is she was a real baby girl.

Rachel looked through the diaper bag as the sound of the door beginning to open startled her as she turned to see the woman she had met earlier walking in with a young child. Rachel nervously stared at her remembering Ashley nude on the changing table as Ms.Davis had walked over to her before she could put Ashley into something as Ms.Davis spoke saying "Hey there! Are you and Ashley enjoying the carnival?" as Rachel stared nervously wondering how embarrassed Ashley must be as Rachel watched the woman's daughter staring at the changing table saying "Baby". Ms.Davis turned away from Rachel placing her hand over her mouth staring down at her daughters teacher sitting on the changing table in just a diaper. 

Chapter 3:

Rachel stared at Ashley who was now playing with her feet as Ms.Davis turned to Rachel saying "Can you hold her?" as Rachel took the woman's daughter from her. Rachel watched as the older woman began to play with her friend as if she was an actual baby, she watched as the woman began to tickle and coo at Ashley like she was a real baby as Rachel asked "what are you doing?" as Ms.Davis turned saying "I think Ashley here is just a little jealous, I think she watches these children all the time and knew tonight being Halloween would be the perfect time to give being a baby a try" as Rachel watched the woman tickling her friend as Ashley began to giggle sending drool down her face. 

Rachel looked into Ashley's eyes seeing the happiness wondering if the woman was right as she asked what she should I do?" as Ms.Davis smiled saying "be her mother" as Rachel felt her mind beginning to go numb as she blinked. She looked up to see Ms.Davis saying "thank you so much for getting my little Ashy here in her onesie" as Ms.Davis smiled telling her any time and who knows maybe we could get the girls together for a play date as Rachel smiled saying "I think my baby girl" would love that as Rachel waved good bye to the woman and headed out the door. 

Rachel walked back to the booth she had left the stroller at thanking Katie for watching the stroller as Katie smiled handing her a plate of food saying "I figured when you over here you were coming for food" as Rachel smiled thanking her as Katie smiled saying "no problem". Rachel grabbed the plate of food looking around the area when she noticed an eating area pushing the stroller over to it. She parked the stroller under the tent saying "alright baby, lets get you fed and then mommy can eat her dinner".

Rachel opened the diaper bag pulling out a bib and a jar of baby food. She wrapped the bib around her baby's neck telling her "look what mommy has a jar of your favorite" as Rachel watched her friend clapping her hand's giggling behind the pacifier. She opened the jar of baby food and took a scoop and started to feed the baby. Rachel smiled watching as the baby finished each bite until it was all gone. She unsnapped the bib from around Ashley's head and picked her out of the stroller grabbing a bottle out of the side of the bag and before she could get it stuck in between the baby's lips there mind's began to go numb. 

Ashley mind began to come back to her as she nervously looked around to see she was sitting in Rachel's lap. She tried to get up, but felt like her body wouldn't allow her to get up. She felt like she was stuck as Rachel looked down wondering what was going on seeing Ashley in her lap. She stared at the bottle in her hand's wondering to herself when she had gotten here and stared over at the stroller seeing the empty bottle of baby food as she stared at Ashley asking "Whats going on?" as Ashley spoke saying "?" as Rachel listened to her beginning to speak babble. She stared at Ashley saying "this is serious! I don't remember getting here, now tell me do you remember how we got here?" as Ashley stared saying "I don't remember," but all Rachel was hearing was the sound of baby babble" as she stared at Ashley saying "If you want to act like a baby, then I will treat you like one."

Rachel stuck the bottle between her friend's lips as she watched as she began to suck on the bottle. She couldn't believe Ashley was acting this way, she began to remember what Ms.Davis had said and wondered if maybe she was right and maybe I should just treat her as if she was my daughter. Rachel felt her mind click over as she stared seeing the infant baby in her arm's as she placed her hand on Ashley's head watching as she finished the bottle. After getting the bottle finished Rachel picked up her baby placing her back into the stroller seeing the plate of food Katie had given her knowing she needed to eat. After devouring the food she looked over at the stroller to see that her baby had fallen asleep. She pulled her phone out of her pocket seeing it was already 9 o clock knowing it was way past her babies curfew and decided that it was time to go home.

The next morning:

Rachel began to stretch watching as the sun began to peer through her window inside of her bedroom. She looked down to see that she had fallen asleep in her costume trying to remember what had happened the night before. She walked into her living room running right into the stroller from the night before as she thought back to Ashley riding inside of it. She looked around the house and looked on her living room floor seeing her friend spread out still wearing the onesie from the night before. She walked over and began to wake her sleeping friend as she shook her shoulder saying "baby Ashley are you there?" with a giggle as Rachel watched her friend's eyes open as tears began to form in her eye's as she began to cry.

Rachel stared down at Ashley watching her bawl her eye's out as Rachel nose began to pick up a foul smell in the room. She looked down at her friend crotch opening up the onesie to see it was now a different color wondering if she had really messed her diaper. She picked up her crying baby friend telling herself maybe Ms.Davis was right that maybe she should act like she is her mother and walked towards the bathroom to get the messy baby clean. 

• Like 4