LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Do stent or cath users still like to wear diapers when they are continent?

Ever since the first time I have experienced incontinence, diapers have become more like a medical device. Diapers are now an obligate part of me living my dream instead of a fetish item I needed to wear to induce a sexual desire or fantasy.

So for me it is no longer fun to wear diapers when I am not incontinent. 

How is that for those of you that have also found a way to become incontinent?

• Like 1

Because of my heavy urges and OAB i still love and prefer to wear diapers, even though i can still hold it because of retention issues.

I am catheterised for 10+ months since 3 weeks now but i still wear a diaper or pad because i leak besides the catheter sometimes. Mainly because i like to keep the sphincter relaxed.

• Like 1

I have been wearing diapers since the age of four. For me wearing diapers never had a sexual attraction so I never considered it to be a fetish. Maybe if the desire to wear and use diapers manifested itself at a later age it would have been a different story, but that I don’t know. I wear diapers full time and while being diapered I like or want to be incontinent as well. For the most part I use my stent 24/7. If for some reason I have to go without a stent which only happens at very rare occasions I would still wear a diaper just to make me feel complete. Wearing diapers is more or less mandatory, using a stent is a very desirable option.  

• Like 2