LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Middle of the night diaper and paci check

Mindylou

This was so sweet I had to share .. first time this has happened! My daddy comes home from work in the middle of the night and comes to bed shortly after. Sometimes I wake up and sometimes I don't. Last night when he came to bed I barely woke up but he covered me up, then put his hand on the front of my diaper (I was kinda wet but not bad). Then he found my paci clip I had on my jammies and put my paci back in my mouth. He curled up behind me when I turned on my right side and patted my bottom. This made me feel so special but it didn't take me long to go back to sleep. ?

• Like 3
On 10/3/2019 at 11:43 PM, Mindylou said:

This was so sweet I had to share .. first time this has happened! My daddy comes home from work in the middle of the night and comes to bed shortly after. Sometimes I wake up and sometimes I don't. Last night when he came to bed I barely woke up but he covered me up, then put his hand on the front of my diaper (I was kinda wet but not bad). Then he found my paci clip I had on my jammies and put my paci back in my mouth. He curled up behind me when I turned on my right side and patted my bottom. This made me feel so special but it didn't take me long to go back to sleep. ?

My hubby has done that to me and it makes you feel so special.

• Like 1
  • 1 month later...

What a lucky little girl you are.  My hubby isn't a fan of me wearing diapers so I don't get to wear them to bed very often.  Ha Ha. the joke is on him though because I signed him up for a boy scout camping trip with our son so I can wear diapers all weekend and even to bed at night.

• Like 1