LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Sewing Plastic Pants

Are there any good patterns out there or am I on my own for that?
Unless you have an sonic plastic welder, you are just guaranteeing a pant that leaks , every seem that is not welded will wick and weep urine to the thirsty fabric of your clothes , you will not save money it will cost you alot more than just buying a decent product.
I wear an Angelfluff exclusive product ( the color and thickness are a material and pants made for them by Gary ) I have plastic, vinyl , PUL.
I also wear at night a Babykins rubber bloomer .
My Angelfluff are 12 years old and still going ,in plastic pants the statement "you get what you pay for " aint a suggestion, its written in stone .do the math

$59.95 per pant worn about 15 hours 15/7 366 a year X 12 years , those pants don't owe me a cent and they are still going strong ,I have extra high rise ,extra wide double wrapped elastic( no weeping no odor build up)snap on and pull on depending on what i am doing .
If I am going to be up all day in my chair snap on ,if I am going to be home and able to be transferred to bed for nap or personal care pull on is fine ,I use between 5-9 diapers, so that's 5-9 changes per day .

Spend your life trying to save money and cut corners with eBay pants or homemade pants will make you miserable .

Sent from my SM-T810 using Tapatalk

19 hours ago, Cruiser 03 said:

Unless you have an sonic plastic welder, you are just guaranteeing a pant that leaks , every seem that is not welded will wick and weep urine to the thirsty fabric of your clothes , you will not save money it will cost you alot more than just buying a decent product.
I wear an Angelfluff exclusive product ( the color and thickness are a material and pants made for them by Gary ) I have plastic, vinyl , PUL.
I also wear at night a Babykins rubber bloomer .
My Angelfluff are 12 years old and still going ,in plastic pants the statement "you get what you pay for " aint a suggestion, its written in stone .do the math

$59.95 per pant worn about 15 hours 15/7 366 a year X 12 years , those pants don't owe me a cent and they are still going strong ,I have extra high rise ,extra wide double wrapped elastic( no weeping no odor build up)snap on and pull on depending on what i am doing .
If I am going to be up all day in my chair snap on ,if I am going to be home and able to be transferred to bed for nap or personal care pull on is fine ,I use between 5-9 diapers, so that's 5-9 changes per day .

Spend your life trying to save money and cut corners with eBay pants or homemade pants will make you miserable .

Sent from my SM-T810 using Tapatalk

I use PUL (polyurethane laminate). I've never had any sewn seams leak although PUL is occasionally prone to compression wicking. If you sew a French seam on the sides, it should prevent any side seam leaking although I've never had my side seams leak.

• Like 1
23 hours ago, Cruiser 03 said:

Unless you have an sonic plastic welder, you are just guaranteeing a pant that leaks , 

I see some hand held units for under $150. I will look into if they would work or could be made to work.

4 hours ago, BabyJune said:

I use PUL (polyurethane laminate). I've never had any sewn seams leak although PUL is occasionally prone to compression wicking. If you sew a French seam on the sides, it should prevent any side seam leaking although I've never had my side seams leak.

I was thinking the PUL route. From what I have read you just use longer stitches and never use pins. I could really use a pattern to start.