LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

40 Years Old And Finally Back In Diapers!

Hi everyone.

I’m a 40 year married guy who is now openly wearing diapers 24/7. (Under false pretenses but I’m still wearing them.)

I’ve been interested in diapers and wearing them since I was very little. I had no idea why. But I would have fantasies and daydream about diapers. They were all very weird but the desire was there.

A few years back, I was on a business trip out of state and completely board one evening. I thought about diapers so I make some ‘mock’ diapers with the hotel towels. Then I realized that I could just go buy some so I did. But I couldn’t really ‘use’ them.

I’m only interested in wetting in them. When I was a teenager, I used to intentionally wet the bed just to feel it happening. There was nothing sexual about it. I just like to lie there and pee.

Well I played around with the diapers in the hotel but didn’t really do much.

A year or so goes by and I pay around some more but not really. But the desire is really there. But there isn’t much privacy when married in a small house. A few more years pass and I have an accident and I’m hospitalized. I get the idea that I could be ‘incontinent’ and therefore have to wear diapers. I tell the wife that I’m having trouble holding it and that it could be because of the accident. So I get to wear diapers for a while. I do get to wet in them. I even get a few chances to wear them to bed but I was still rather inhibited. I went through some binge/purge cycles but the feeling never whet away. I just want to wear diapers.

Well I had a minor fall, nothing too bad but it just hit me that I should just go for it. So at that moment, I immediately wet myself. – Very heavily and publicly. So now I ‘need’ to wear diapers all the time.

Its really is great. I get to wear diapers at all times. Especially to bed. I really enjoy peeing when I’m lying down. It is such a ‘free’ feeling.

I’m not interesting in messing in my diapers. That is too much work to clean up. Since I’m now “incontinent” I wet whenever I feel like I might have to pee. I’m not holding it at all. I’ve had dozens of leaks in the last week, Its is great. I get such a kick out of just going in the grocery store and I don’t care at all if it leaks and it has a couple of times. Now I’m not out to leak, it just means that “this is all new to me and I’m still learning.”

I just like being able to pee all the time and everywhere. I really want to just loose control and pee without thinking about it. I really want to be able to naturally wet the bed, or in my case, my diapers as I sleep.

I know its weird but at 40 years old I finally feel great about things. I really do enjoy this. I don’t get any sexual pleasure out of it. In fact, I haven’t had sex or masturbated since I started this and I don’t mind or miss it.

Yea!

FairfaxDL ( Fairfax Virginia)

sounds like you need some plastic pants to help with the leaks.

i wonder if the "incontinence" has affected your sex life negativly

I do use plastic pants. But they are jsut a tad too small and they leak at the cuffs and waist. Plus they are the ultra flexible type and they are tearing. I expect better fitting pairs to arrive tomorrow.

The fact that I "wasn't prepared" makes it all more real anyway.

The wife's sexual desires are not very active anyway. She is very large and can't do missionary style. Our sex life was hasn't been effected. I'll have no problem stasifying her the way she likes it. Sex was a chore with limited results. She only did it because she thinks I want it. She would much rather not do it anyway. Doing it with her was a lot of work for very poor results.

Strangely, lying there and peeing in my diaper is much more satisfying.

FairfaxDL

Hi Fairfaxdl and welcome to the Daily Diapers site, you are not on your own here as when you read some of the old threads you will find they ring a few bells. :thumbsup:

Enjoy the site and all it has to offer. :D

We look forward to hearing more from you in the future.