LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

ABDL's in Montreal

wetmonkey

I have been living again in Montreal but have yet to connect with almost anyone in the ABDL community here. Looking for friendship most of all but would love to find a play partner as well as I'm trying to discover more of my AB side. There is an event here every couple of months but so far have been too scared to go to it.

• Like 1

Hi wish we were in the same area, would love to get to know you more. Yes it is the same around this area, seems to be lots of guys looking but no one seams to want to chat and get to know each other, seems strange right?

• 3 weeks later...

My Daddy and I aren't that far away, just West of you in Ottawa actually ?

For the event in your city, go for it, what do you really have to lose? My Daddy and I have gone to a few events locally and at furry conferences and they weren't really our taste as we prefer to keep our play time private but some people really love them. 

Good luck and have fun.

Little kaiya and Daddy Wolf

• Like 1
  • 2 weeks later...

Hi Snugglebear,

Thanks for your response and encouragement. I am actually going to go to the next event here and just see how it goes. I'm not sure about the scene in Ottawa but here in Montreal it is very french heavy so my first experience was a bit isolating. I have been in french school for a few months now so that is also why I am trying another event and munch as at least now I can have a basic conversation with someone.

If I'm ever in Ottawa again (spent some time there 4 years ago) I'll look up events there too!

All the best!

• 3 years later...