LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

My Daddy the Diplomat (FINAL chapter coming soon!))

• 2 weeks later...

This is an interesting story. So far, so good, I'dsay. It even seems plausible up to a point. You may want to mention a history or a reason as to why all kids are supposed to be in diapers and, unless I've missed it, but have you mentioned the age of your main character? If so, I mus'tve missed...

• 3 weeks later...

Chapter Eight

The situation became even more complicated when my stomach began to churn. Well, at least I’ll join the team in making a mess in my diaper. Coach obviously noticed as his hand was on my rump. He chucked but mercifully didn’t say anything.

He and an attendant expertly removed my uniform and disposed of my diaper. Coach helped me to the back of the station, where the tubs were located. He ran the water to check for the temperature while the attendant gathered the soap and towels. His touch was gentle, and the water soothed my throbbing ankle. Thank goodness the earbuds were waterproof.

“You’re on the team.”

“But what about the other kids?”

“I’ve been seeing the same kids show up at the tryouts for the last three years. I almost didn’t schedule tryouts until I saw you practicing your moves with Katoa a few weeks ago.”

“You must live close to me then.”

“Only a half dozen houses down.”  His large hands started messaging my scalp.

Next thing I know, the attendant is pulling the plug. The water cascades down the drain as I am plucked out of the tub. A large fluffy towel encircled me as I was eased down onto the table. The attendant busied herself with the powder, cream and a fresh Super Hero diaper while Coach wrapped my ankle in a compression wrap.

“Lelani, can you ask your parents if I can come sleep over at your place?”

I was surprised to find Aleki lying next to me. His Dino diaper was just taped up, and another attendant was trying to get him into a onesie. His hair was wet from the shower, and his eyes were full of mischief.

“Sure. I could use some help with my history homework.”

His grin was infectious.

Soon I found myself dressed in a pastel green onesie and brown elastic short shorts. Coach carried me out to Huelo, with Aleki following close behind.

“Is he okay?” Huelo had mild concern in her voice.

“Just a small sprain. He had a really great showing. He’ll have no trouble making the team.” Coach reassured her.

I cleared my throat. “Huelo, can I call Dad on your phone?”

“Sure, why?”

I glanced at Aleki. “He and I want to do a sleepover. He’ll be a lot of help since we have most of our classes together.”

“It’s ringing now.” I pulled out my right ear bud and replaced it with her cell phone.

Dad must have been driving as his voice echoed in my ear. “What’s up, Dustin?”

“Well, um…I made a friend today. He was, um… wondering if he could stay over.”

“When did he want to come?”

I looked at Aleki and repeated Dad’s question. “I hafta ask my Mom, but I think tonight should be okay. She’s got a few meetings planned so it might be a few days.”

THAT little piece of information would have been nice to know earlier.

“I don’t mind if he comes over, but we don’t have the extra equipment.”

“Don’t worry about that, Mom will bring over anything we need.”

“Are you sure she’s okay with this?”

Aleki turned behind him and raised his voice. “Mom, can I stay at Lelani’s house?”

A large lady walked over after parking her van. She nodded. “Do you need to bring over some furniture?”

Dad asked to talk to Aleki’s mom. The two of us nervously stood around as the details were ironed out. Coach ruffled our hair as he left for the day.

After a few minutes, Huelo got her phone back. She and Aleki’s mom retrieved his car seat from her van. She entheustically thanked me, as she couldn’t find anyone to watch her son. On instinct I gave her a small hug, and she patted my back.

Huelo set up the car seat, and I put Aleki’s diaper bag in the trunk. Together we climbed in and buckled ourselves in. However, the long day had taken its toll, for we had fallen asleep five minutes onto our way home.

Aleki’s mom met us there. She had lived closer to the school but stopped by for her son’s high chair, study seat (basically the same kind of seat that kids sat in at school), teddy bear, and extra clothing. Dad had just pulled into the driveway. Huelo quietly opened the door while Dad slipped in.

“You’re getting heavy, Dustin. You need more soccer and less pizza.”

I mumbled something as he picked me up and carried me inside. Two fingers confirmed Dad’s suspicions. Aleki was also soaked, and he joined me moments later on the changing table. Aleki’s mom handed him his teddy bear, which he snuggled tightly. She kissed his forehead before leaving. Huelo helped bring in our bags and the extra furniture.

“You can watch them tomorrow? I will be at the office until late.” Dad asked her quietly, as to not wake us up.

“I thought that was tonight.”

“It was rescheduled.”

“No problem.” She nodded.

Dad slipped her a few folded bills as she left for her car. “You’re a lifesaver!”

Soon it was just the three of us. Dad busied himself with changing our wet diapers into fresh ones. Fifteen minutes later both of us were wearing drop seat one piece pajamas. My crib was big enough for the both of us, so Dad put us in one by one. He dimmed the lights, plopped pacifiers in our mouths (stopping to remove Aleki’s thumb) and ruffled my hair.

“Good night, little ones.” Dad whispered to us as he shut my bedroom door.

To be continued...

• Like 4
  • LtlGary changed the title to My Daddy the Diplomat (Chapter 8 uploaded!)
  • 2 weeks later...

Chapter Nine

“Mommy, no! No, please don’t go!”

Dad entered the room, awakened by my cries and the baby monitor. Wordlessly, he swept the blankets off me and gathered me in my arms. My nightmares were banished as I looked into his loving eyes. Immediately, I buried my head in his chest and wailed even louder.

Why did I have one of my nightmares when Aleki was over? I was trying so hard to fit in! And now I blew it! And I won’t have anymore sleepovers!

“I’m here, Dustin. Everything will be okay.” Dad reassured me as my sobs lessened.

Aleki hugged the bars of my crib, staring sleepily at the both of us.

A tissue appeared in Dad’s hand, snagged from the changing table across from the crib. He had me blow my nose and wiped my tear stained face. I hugged my blankie closely as I found myself on the changing table. I hadn’t noticed my wet diaper since I was still traumatized.

“Umm…” Aleki didn’t want to interrupt, but Dad noticed the telltale sag at his midsection. The changing table was just big enough to accommodate both boys. I didn’t want to look at him because all my fears would resurface. However, I did not expect him to reach over and give me a hug.

“I promise not to tell a soul.”

I felt a dozen times better after he said those words.

“Thanks.” I murmured as Dad unbuttoned and raised my legs into the air.

“No problem. I know what it’s like to lose someone you care about.”

I finally worked up the courage to look at him.

“What happened?”

“My father had an early onset dementia. He went from a hardworking, kind, tender, and adventurous man into a man who couldn’t feed, bathe, or remember his own name. His passing wasn’t unexpected, but it was a release from so much suffering.”

Dad finished putting a fresh nighttime race car diaper around my wait and started in on Aleki.

“I lost my Mom to cancer less than a year ago. Doctors tried everything: chemo, radiation, even experimental drugs. Nothing seemed to work.” I wiped away a few stray tears.

“There are times when life just isn’t fair. But the only thing that counts is picking yourself back up and keep moving forward.” Dad added his sagely wisdom as he finished powdering Aleki’s diaper area. A Marvel superhero diaper followed, and both boys were put back into the crib.

Dad glanced at the clock as it chimed. “2am? I thought it was later.”

“So glad that school has later start times. I hated waking at dawn to wait for the bus.”

Aleki smiled warmly as he put his pacifier back into his mouth. I cradled my blankie tightly against my chest. Dad wished us good night and shut the door.

As I laid back, I took several deep breaths to clear my head. Pleasant dreams followed shortly after.

Breakfast was a hectic affair, as Dad let us sleep in after our wild night. We ended up eating breakfast burritos in our car seats as Dad drove the van to school. There were large bags under his eyes, but I never heard one word of complaint from him. Aleki didn’t mention what had happened either.

School was the same routine, with one twist. My teacher assigned us a history project. It was to be a five to seven minute report and presentation about the history of the Panjean islands. I had visited the parks earlier with Dad but this was a little more in depth. The teacher allowed us to partner up, and I immediately chose Aleki. An attendant moved our infant chairs together as we were allowed to use the remaining class time to plan out our paper.

My language lessons with Palu were progressing, but I was still struggling. The older student was patient with me, showering me with encouragement. When I asked him about it, he told me that a positive attitude leads to better results rather than constantly being critical.

Soccer practice really helped me relax. The exercise calmed my mind. I didn’t have any trouble with not using my earbuds. Maybe Palu’s lessons were paying off?

Though I finally joined the rest of the team in soiling myself during practice. By the end of the afternoon, all of us desperately needed a change. I still hated having poop smeared across my entire bottom, but I was a part of something. No longer was I hanging on the sidelines, I was on the team! I had a lot of high fives as we made our way to the changing rooms. I relished the warm water cascading over my shoulders. The attendants cleaned us up so well, I almost wanted to leave them a tip. I made a mental note to have Dad resume my allowance.

Huelo was waiting for us as we exited the changing station. I wisely had put my tablet with my soccer gear so I wouldn’t have to trek back to my locker on the other side of the school. Well, it was Aleki’s idea but the idea had crossed my mind before. Whatever.

She loaded our bags into the trunk and we eagerly crawled into our car seats.

“Now who’s hungry?”

Both of us were famished, as we burned a ton of calories on the soccer field. Moments later we pulled into the drive thru. Huelo got kids meals for Aleki and I, and a large burger for herself. She declined a drink, as she had a large thermos with her. She didn’t care much for sodas.

I devoured the burger so quickly that Huelo admonished me to slow down. Aleki followed a moment later. The fries were next. I hate cold fries. Dunno anyone who does, but I digress.

Huelo pulled into the driveway and shut off the van. She turned around in her seat.

“That taste good, Lelani?”

“It was great! Thank you so much!” I gushed.

I didn’t notice the cell phone in her hand.

Or the ketchup, mustard and mayo smeared all over my face.

to be continued...

• Like 5
  • LtlGary changed the title to My Daddy the Diplomat (Chapter 9 uploaded!)

Always bring a smile to see a new chapter of this story , the only sad part is to short rsrs i always want more rsrs ! Wonderful story and I happy to see the development of Leilani and how he is adapting 

• Like 1
10 hours ago, Pierry Louys said:

Always bring a smile to see a new chapter of this story , the only sad part is to short rsrs i always want more rsrs ! Wonderful story and I happy to see the development of Leilani and how he is adapting 

I do have a few more chapters planned, but I also could use your guys feedback. Starting stories for me is easy but I struggle sometimes to keep them going. I've only gotten this far because you guys are awesome! Let me know if you have any good ideas to add to my story. ?

You might want to explain as to why teenager / kids have to wear diapers. You might be able to do it, in history class, and give us some lore about the reasons. That is, if you know it for yourself ? Good job though!

1 hour ago, Kingdark said:

You might want to explain as to why teenager / kids have to wear diapers. You might be able to do it, in history class, and give us some lore about the reasons. That is, if you know it for yourself ? Good job though!

My next chapter will delve into this. Hence the reason Lelani got a history peoject. 

13 hours ago, SGTbaby said:

New to him getting along great and more adventures! History is my fav subject so glad to see it mentioned...?

History is my favorite as well! ?

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Chapter Ten

“You’re only going to send that picture to Dad, right?” I was nervous due to bad experiences with awkward photos at my last school.  Bad enough that Dad contacted the bully’s parents and chewed them out.

“No need to worry, Lelani. Huelo isn’t like that.” Aleki reassured me as he handed me a napkin.

Huelo had already pulled into the driveway by the time I had cleaned up my face. I waited patiently as she unbuckled my five point harness. The wind ruffled my hair as well as the nearby palm trees as I jumped out of the car. The roar of the ocean crashing against the shore filled my mind with peace. I could even taste the salt in the air. I hadn’t felt this content in a long time.

I followed Huelo and Aleki inside. I took off my shoes in the entry way, only to find Aleki’s elastic short-shorts, onesie, socks and shoes on the floor. I found my best friend lying on the couch, clad only in his diaper, with his school tablet in his hands.

“Do you always run around like this?”

“Only during the summer. Though I’m not brave enough to do it outside.” He replied.

“It is kinda warm in here.” I stripped off my uniform as well, stopping to drop it next to Aleki’s. I reached over to the dining table where my backpack rested and pulled out my tablet.

“What did you want to do our History presentation on?”

“I was thinking about how Panjean kids ended up in diapers.”

“You mean the plague and the aftermath that followed?”

“Yeah. I noticed that our textbook only lightly covered the subject.”

“It’s still controversial. A year before you arrived, there was a large debate about whether to teach the subject in our schools at all.” Huelo chimed in from the kitchen.

“Well, what happened?” I was anxious to find out more.

She took a deep breath. “According to our oral traditions, explorers arrived 300 years ago. They wished to trade with our people, and we accepted. Both sides profited immensely over the decades. Then the plague hit – fully half our population was wiped out and the remainder were forever scarred. The virus altered our bodies such that future generations lost the ability to control their bowels or bladders. There were protests, violence and hurt feelings on both sides. Eventually cooler heads prevailed when the mainlanders agreed to help us find and administer a vaccine at little to no cost. One was finally synthesized roughly 75 years ago, however it only works on those over the age of 21.”

“Now I wonder if I should choose something else.” I fretted.

“No, you should do it. Kids your age have decided to embrace diapers. They see them to be something to be proud of.”

“If you say so.”

I spent the next hour helping Aleki with his math homework. He had wanted to relax, but I insisted. I used to be like him, until I failed one too many quizzes and tests. Dad’s disappointing glare was enough for me to change my ways. And I enjoyed helping Aleki.

Huelo quietly took a picture of both of us in our diapered glory. She forwarded that picture as well as the picture with me having a messy face to him. Years later I found out he had printed both of them and framed them in his office.

The evening had just begun as I grew tired of schoolwork. “Hey, Aleki – wanna have soccer practice on the beach?”

“Sure, lemme put on my kit.”

“No need for that, it’s still a beautiful day outside!”

“Umm…” Aleki was still a little shy.

“Well, you can put on your kit if you want. But I’m gonna practice in just my diaper.”

Huelo entered from the kitchen. “Our diapers are designed to be compostable, so if you went out in the ocean, you’d eventually end up naked.”

“Oh. Maybe swim diapers would be a better choice.”

“And sunscreen too. Your skin is way too pale, and I’d rather not take any chances.”

“But the sooner we get there, the more time we’ll have!” I picked the wrong time to be stubborn.

“Then hurry up and get on the changing table.” I bolted towards my room as I picked up the edge in her voice. Aleki followed. I climbed up and laid down, eager to be changed. She grabbed one of my spare swim diapers from my closet and quickly changed me. I was quite damp without realizing it, and Aleki wasn’t much better off. Aleki took my place as I climbed down, and ten minutes later the three of us made our way.

Chairs, umbrellas and towels of all colors dotted the beach, though there weren’t as many with school in session. We managed to find a small space to pitch our own umbrellas. Huelo insisted on the sunscreen despite my protests. I just wanted to practice! But seeing the look in her eyes told me she meant business. I never knew if Dad gave her permission to spank me, and I didn’t want to find out!

I swallowed my frustration as she finished rubbing the sunscreen on my back. “Now remember, don’t wander off where I can’t see you. The beach is a big place.” I turned to give her a thumbs up and paused.

Huelo was dressed not in a childish diaper, but in a light blue bikini that accentuated all her curves in all the right places. I vaguely remember a long awkward conversation with my Dad about these things. Questions for later.

“Go on, Lelani. Didn’t you want to practice?” She gave me a playful slap on my diapered bottom. At least I thought it was playful.

“Uhh… yeah.” I grabbed the ball, and Aleki and I were off.

I glanced at him to see how he was doing. He was dressed like me, in just a swim diaper but he wasn’t uncomfortable. Many kids our age wore swimsuits over their swim diapers, but there was plenty of kids who were dressed the same as us.

As we kicked the ball back and forth among the sand, I discovered Huelo was correct. The soccer ball ended up in the ocean more often than not, no matter how hard we tried. Out of the corner of my eye, I noticed many onlookers had stopped and were watching both of us practice. It felt good to have an audience to practice under, so we could be ready when the season started.

After an hour, Aleki and I took a break and headed back to our umbrella. As I drank from my sippy cup, I saw Huelo chatting with a muscular guy in a black and green speedo. As I drew closer, I recognized Palu – my language tutor! I had no idea that he worked out! Or that he and Huelo were a thing! Alright, the hugs, kisses, and holding hands were a dead giveaway.

To Be Continued...

• Like 3
  • LtlGary changed the title to My Daddy the Diplomat (Chapter 10 uploaded!)
  • LtlGary changed the title to My Daddy the Diplomat (FINAL chapter coming soon!))