LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

What diapers haven't you tried, but want to? (Part2)

What diapers haven't you tried, but want to? (Part 2)  

50 members have voted

1. 1. What diapers haven't you tried, but want to? ( Part 2)

• ABU Preschool Cloth Back
    • ABU DinoRawrZ
    • ABU Bunny Hops
    • ABU Cushies
    • ABU Super Dry Kids
    • ABU Kiddos
    • Rearz Safari
    • Rearz Pink Princess
    • Rearz Lil Monsters
    • Rearz Barnyard
    • Rearz Rebel
    • Rearz Squirts- Splash
    • Rearz Dinosaur
    • Other

For years I have wanted to try the Confidry 24/7 diapers, just haven't needed that many premium diapers to want to spend the money on them.  When I was going to get them last year, I got the Betterdry diapers instead.  Oh, I'd love to try all the different premium diapers.  Wellness briefs, all the Nortthshore styles of their diapers, Rearz and I have always liked the look of the Rebel diapers with the skull and crossbones (and their Rebel; training pants).  I'd even like to try the vibrant colored diapers even though I don't care for colors or nursery prints and usually prefer my diapers to be institutional white.  Most of my diapers are from Goodwill or the thrift stores and are of the store type variety, so just about any thick premium diaper would be great for me to try.

• Like 1
5 hours ago, ppdude said:

That's my regular everyday diaper. I'd be happy to let you try one, but you'd have to drive a couple hundred  miles north. :wub:

Might just be worth the drive sometime to try a Confidry 24/7 diaper and spend some time together in diapers chatting over a cup of coffee (or diet soda - not much of a coffee drinker here).

3 hours ago, ssmithdl said:

Other!  Do Rearz Training Pants count?? ?

NO!

1 hour ago, rusty pins said:

Might just be worth the drive sometime to try a Confidry 24/7 diaper and spend some time together in diapers chatting over a cup of coffee (or diet soda - not much of a coffee drinker here).

There ya go... Anytime!