LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

What Makes Me Mad

I know I'm not for everybody. fuck and if I was... I wouldn't be. I can careless about people calling me names and bullshit like that. I am what I am... and if you wanted to know I am a transgender girl. that means yes I was born a boy. so. life is what you make of it. call me a fag... if that's what you want. I know what I like... do you? I write comics for me... and people buy them or they don't. I am a niche or something. I am a pin-up girl regardless of what some people think of me. Praise me or hate me... but hating me is like hating yourself. I could be super pissed because, I love being Imed then called names. but who are you? really. and I suppose that's really all I'm saying. you can't handle my shit huh?

then don't watch. but if you like me... kisses you rock.

kisses,

kaite katz

I know I'm not for everybody. fuck and if I was... I wouldn't be. I can careless about people calling me names and bullshit like that. I am what I am... and if you wanted to know I am a transgender girl. that means yes I was born a boy. so. life is what you make of it. call me a fag... if that's what you want. I know what I like... do you? I write comics for me... and people buy them or they don't. I am a niche or something. I am a pin-up girl regardless of what some people think of me. Praise me or hate me... but hating me is like hating yourself. I could be super pissed because, I love being Imed then called names. but who are you? really. and I suppose that's really all I'm saying. you can't handle my shit huh?

then don't watch. but if you like me... kisses you rock.

kisses,

kaite katz

i like you, your super cute and really adorable with the pics you have shared, which is more that can be said for ALOT of other people that like to "throw rocks". Fuck em if they cant take anything different, as most DL/AB's are already different from what society deems as normal.

but i would really like you if you replyed to my email :P

Daddy Ant

Babe you are fine just the way you are you don't need to change. As for the ass holes that give you shit , well just turn them off I mean you don't have to put up with that kind of stuff. Sad to say but there are a few people on here that will jump all over you if you say the wrong thing is a forum believe me I too am tired of it. I have about 3 stockers that follow me and jump on anything I say but I will give you a friendly warning you might get in trouble with the mods even if you didn't start it and one of them might even delete your topic. I wish you the very best luck and I hope you stop getting picked on. If you ever need a friend to talk to you may PM me any time you wish. Again I am so sorry about the stuff you have gotten.

very cute, and all the power to yeah. I wish i could make it to that level of openness and streanght, but for now its when im home alone...

people are jerks they always have been and always will be but you know you are strong enough to relize they are just words. If you are happy then the world can screw off

VERY general reply..

I personally do not understand why someone would want to become a transgender.. However, it is none of my business to get into their business and criticize them about what they believe in..

So, as for the dicks messaging you with insults, ignore them, because like you said they are just upset with themselves.

Josh