LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Throw In Your Two Cents? And For The Rich, Three Cents And A Bottle Cap

So, I was just thinking. There are really some closed minded individuals out there. I feel if you can't tell the people you care about, about your fetish. Then why should you be friends with them. I have had many relationships in my life, and I have not had that many "girlfriends" but I have had friends who are girls and we have done stuff together. People always think of me as a "smooth playa". Just because I'm some sort of idiotoic god who can talk to any woman. (quoted by my friend). I had a best friend who broke up with me last year, and we are getting back together because I wanted more then friendship with her, and she couldn't handle it. (I know it was a long distance relationship and sometimes it's doesn't work with those people; depending on how far they are and where they live.)

I've even had friends make fun of me for what I like, and my fetish. I really don't care what they think, but it just shows some closed minded ignorance because they have only experienced so much in their life.

I just think if you are in a relationship with someone and you can be honest with them about your life style and they can't. Then that other people has some things to work out. People who say,"they can't handle the fetish" thinks it's "gross" and "stupid". Meanwhile, they think it's okay to make out in public, or have sex in an elevator. There is no difference what you do with your personal life, as long as it doesn't hurt children and the people around you. I think those people are selfish to say stuff like that and shoudl be kicked in the knees. I have been pursucuted my entire life and it won't stop. I will always be the talk of the town, and the talk of the local store. (Because of my family and race).

I just get tired of people being scared to tell there partner about their "diaper life style". If you really care about that person, you wouldn't keep secrets and lie with them. You'd be honest, and if that person can't handle your honesty and what you have to bring the table. Then they are stupid and should be told so. I just see so many topics about it. It pisses me off. Why would not be honest with your partner. And why couldn't they except it?

Well, I guess what your realy mad at (if I'm wrong please undertsand I mean no offence) is society in general in regards to the diaper issue. The reason we hid things is because we are scared to share them. Mabey that's selfish, at times I'm sure it is, but it's also a form of protection. We don't want people atacking what's important to us, and if diapers are important to you, you might not tell your friends, neibours and co-works. The reason people atack things, well there are many, lack of understanding, internal anger, need for atention, hummor/bordome and my favorite "we've always done it that way". In other words change, or different is bad, same and comftorable is good.

If you look at recent history, we've come a long way in terms of understanding and aceptance of things that were not "normal". It used to be, if you were of a certian ethnic group or gender you couldn't vote, or use a public washroom, or hold public office. Then it was if you were of a certian sexual preference you couldn't express that in public, and it also could affect your job prospects. All of these things are still challanges in our world today, but they are a lot more common, so they are not as hidden. Women can vote, and black men can run for president. If your gay, many people still won't like it, but many won't care and many will think it's cool. It's only wired if no one elts is doing it. Most people don't wear diapers as adults, and many who do have medical chanlagnes and feel ashamed for it. It's like going back to traing wheels after you can already ride a bike. Have you ever been made to feel small or like less of a person? I'm not saying they should feel that way, but I could see how that could happen. So we have somthing that if it is being used, it is being hidden. It's very hard to get it to be accepted as normal or at least not unusual.

If I were to publickly anounce my DL satus my life would be a lot more complicated. My job (in the trades) would become much more difficult, and eventualy I'd probably quite or get fired, and it's a small town. Word gets around, I'd be stuck with what I could get instead of what I want. If I had a girlfriend (I'm happily married) and told her, then we break up, then she tells her mother, best friend, and her hair stylist. Now everyone knows, and I'm treated like a freak. That's a big risk for me to take.

For me, I didn't realy recognize this part of me untill I was already married. I told her right away. I don't like secrets either, and although she was upset, she is trying to be understanding. Well she's tallorating the whole thing and hopping I'll get over it. but she's not freaking out, or calling me names or anything negative like that.

It's also important to note that if you give people a lable to put on you, they have trouble seeing anthing other than that lable somtimes. Instead of funny, smart and charming, all they see is "freak who wears diapers and has soother". It dosn't matter that you can build a house, write a book, or do back filps. All they see is the lable, and won't take the time to learn about you. So it's not unreasonable for people to hide that lable untill others get a chance to learn that other stuff about them.

Just for the record I don't think ABs or DLs are freaks, but that lable could very easily be applied by outsiders. And there are some aspects of the lifestyles that others indulge in that make me uncomftorable. I respect the right of those people to indulge in those things, I'm just greatfull that they do it in private so as not to infringe on my comfort.

Like the topic says, that's just my 2 cents.

You don't have to agree with me but those are my views. Hope they help. B)

i agree with some of that.

if i want a serious relationship with someone, whether it be friendship or actual dating, its a requirement they accept what i enjoy...i mean, it is a part of me...a big part. and if they can't accept that, i....in a way....interpret that as, they can't accept me. so i see where you're coming from.

Ignorance is not a crime and being open-minded does not guarantee acceptance. I wish honesty was the answer to everything in a relationship, but unfortunately it's not, as some things are just better left unsaid. I agree that few things in life are more frustrating than to love someone in an intimate way and not be able to be totally honest with them, but we all struggle with that on some level. Try not to let it get you down...we all pay a price for being individuals. -_-

I've had to keep my secret nappy relaxing methods well hidden because those who did find out ended up using it against me and regarding me as some kind of sick paedo, even though I can't bring myself to hurt anyone, let alone children, because I don't want to turn into some monster like my abuser.

The few people who do know of my coping method, as I prefer to call it, understand why I do it and don't ask questions on it nor even talk about it since they understand that life isn't easy. All I've ever been asked about it is that I don't wear a nappy in public, so I don't, even though I'm sure it would calm me, help me feel more confident and my fear of people while I'm out wouldn't be so overwhelming. But I was asked, so I'll respect the order.

People think being drunk, stoned, destroying your body, thinking in one mind set and doing as the media demands is the only way to live, anything that's outside of that is seen as wrong and sick. Yet the real sick things are paedos and people who destroy the lives of others for their personal enjoyment, though they're just seen as ill and will recover.

If society weren't so narrow minded and woould understand that not everyone is a mindless drone, then maybe it wouldn't be so hard to try and keep something as harmless as wearing a nappy a secret.

Its your life, you should be abel to do with it as you please, if you want to wear a diaper wear one, who are they to tell you what you can wear, you choice in underwear, is your choice, everybody in your town wear the same kind of underwear or something, do you have an underwear club, where you must be dressed is the underwear of the day.

I would never fit in there, my choice is that, my choice. What I wear under my cloths is nobodys bussiness, I don't wear a diaper all the time, but most everyday, around noon I put on a diaper, and wear it untill it leaks, sometimes it lasts for hours sometimes just a little while, but I go on about my bussiness, and if someone has a comment, I haven't heard it yet, untill that happens I will do as I please, you should also....