LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Ink

1 hour ago, WBDaddy said:

Yeah, the 0-100 "Oh man, shit just got real as fuck" pace shift was nothing short of epic.  

Darn it!  I need to work on tone too!  I was trying to start a fake fight with you. Lol. (Well not the first time.  But with the "Oh Yeah?!" part.  Thanks for the feedback and praise etc. etc.

3 hours ago, Personalias said:

Edit: Hmmm...You sure about Molly?  It's possible to lie to oneself as little god voices whisper inside your head.  Maybe I didn't convey that enough.  "Mommy Regression" is hard.

????. Omg, that puts it in a different perspective. Poor Margaret!!???

49 minutes ago, Personalias said:

Many...most but not all...of my stories don't have typically "Happy Endings".   Sorry.

It's fine, don't apologize. I loved the story, I kinda knew since seeing the Dogman. But I still held out hope. But they were going up against an ancient God. One that they knew barely anything about, so chances of success were pretty slim from the start.

I got baited by Molly rationalizing her loss of control as acquiring control and thought that if Molly could do it, maybe Margaret could too. But the "fake" instant pregnancy and "birth were very traumatic, combined with the intensity of the breastfeeding  session. I can understand how she'd lose control and rationalize it as beating the Shen.

Despite the bittersweet ending, I loved seeing their friendship grow strong through their shared problem.

2 hours ago, Scarlet said:

It's fine, don't apologize. I loved the story, I kinda knew since seeing the Dogman. But I still held out hope. But they were going up against an ancient God. One that they knew barely anything about, so chances of success were pretty slim from the start.

I got baited by Molly rationalizing her loss of control as acquiring control and thought that if Molly could do it, maybe Margaret could too. But the "fake" instant pregnancy and "birth were very traumatic, combined with the intensity of the breastfeeding  session. I can understand how she'd lose control and rationalize it as beating the Shen.

Despite the bittersweet ending, I loved seeing their friendship grow strong through their shared problem.

I've done happy endings, but I rarely do it, because in a forced scenario like this, where otherwise vanilla people are put into kink situations, there are very few scenarios I can imagine where the protagonist stays true to themselves but keeps the kink elements as part of there every day life.  

That being said, I do my best to try and write my characters as relatively normal and regular people who are put in extraordinary circumstances.

It's not much, but I can assure that their suffering in this tale is over and that they will be content, even if their freedom of choice was stolen from them.  Such a lack of choice for this fate I wouldn't wish on anyone, but at least they're "happy".

On 9/11/2019 at 6:49 AM, Jayme said:

Awesome story. Perhaps there may be a sequel in the works someday?

The thing about sequels is I don't generally write them unless I've got something more to say; some new adventure or dilemma to overcome.  

I appreciate the enthusiasm and how much you liked the setting, plot, premise, and characters.  I'm just not sure where I'd take this.

On 9/11/2019 at 6:54 AM, Sarah Penguin said:

dang was enjoying the inks. *sighs*

I'm glad you enjoyed what I wrote.  No story can go on forever though.  

On 9/11/2019 at 9:51 AM, thedman said:

What a perfect ending

Thank you.  I don't know if it was the perfect ending, but I think it's right for what this story was.

On 9/12/2019 at 5:28 AM, Cya said:

Absolutely incredible stuff! I can only imagine that Margaret's personality was overwhelmed and replaced by the Shen. So, everyone was happy in the end.

Perhaps.  Depends on how much you believe about the Shen.  Her personality may have been "replaced", or it might simply have been "influenced".  Both are valid interpretations.  It's what I like about unreliable narrators.  I like to think that no one is suffering at the least.

On 9/12/2019 at 3:47 PM, Baby Billy said:

sooooooooooooooo goooooooood, love the ending :wub:

Thank you.

On 9/12/2019 at 4:00 PM, Babyslick said:

:baby_smiley3:

Right back at ya.

Okay, I will rephrase, this was a very fitting ending for this story. It wrapped things up neatly and in a timely manner without dragging on through needless chapters of filler that added nothing to the overall plot.

2 hours ago, thedman said:

Okay, I will rephrase, this was a very fitting ending for this story. It wrapped things up neatly and in a timely manner without dragging on through needless chapters of filler that added nothing to the overall plot.

Thanks.  I'm not trying to be self deprecating or overly sensitive, I'm just very bad at taking compliments lately.  I'm glad you enjoyed the ride.