LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Rebecca's brother-in-laws misjudged (ishigreensa)

robehouse

There was a bathroom on the ground floor next to the kitchen.

Scott was in the upstairs one, and he now had the water running, and he bent down to Lacey.

"I'm going to take your clothes off, okay?"

He then started to take off her shirt.

• Replies 509
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Scott got Lacey ready to go, and told her to get in the tub, and then he came out to the top of the stairs and called out to Erica.

"Where are you, Erica?  Lacey is already in the bath!"

He waited for her to come.

"Do you want to undress yourself?  If you do, then go on in the bathroom and hurry.  I'll be back in in a minute to make sure you girls have everything and are getting clean."

Scott gave Erica more than enough time to get in the tub, so when he finally came in, she was in the tub.

"Here," he put some bath toys in the bath with them.  "These are so you can play a bit while I'm making sure you both get clean.  I'll wash Lacey first."

He then started to wash Lacey's hair.

He looked back at Erica.

"I'm sorry, baby, but the way the house looked when I came to get you, you girls dirty, and your clothes peed in.... I just think I need to make sure you get clean, honey.  It might be embarrassing, but once I'm sure you know what you are doing, I'll let you do it yourself in time."

He finished with Lacey's hair and let her play then he started on Erica's hair.

Lacey and Erica nodded when he put the toys in the tub. While Scott was washing Lacey, Erica started playing.

"Yes sir." Erica said.

Lacey was holding still as Scott washed her. She played with the toys as he washed Erica's hair.

Scott thought it was cute that Erica was still playing with the bath toys.  He tried to disturb her as little as possible.

Once he had washed the both girls' hair, he started to wash Erica's back and chest.

"My little nieces feel a little better?" he asked Erica.  "I know it was awful not being able to be clean for so long."

Erica flinched as Scott washed her back and chest. Lacey started playing with the toys.

"Yes sir." Erica said.

While the girls were in the tub, Rebecca emptied the shopping bags, sorting which clothes were Labels and which were Erica's. Then she went to the kitchen to see where everything was.

Scott eventually let Erica rest and started to wash Lacey again.  He wanted to give both girls as much attention as he could at the same time so they would both know he cared about them.

"Did you like your new toys?" he asked Lacey.

He cleaned her chest and her back, and then stood her up so he could wash her legs, then her pee pee place, and finally turned her to wash her bottom.

After that, he let her sit back down and cleaned out the rag, then he turned to Erica.

"Your turn again, baby," he cooed at her.

Scott had Erica stand up so he could wash her the same way, but before he started, he kissed her cheek and whispered to her.  

"I know it's embarrassing, but I'll do it quickly, sweetie."

He then washed her legs, her pee pee place and then made sure to clean her bottom good because he suspected she sometimes pooped her pants, too.  

Once he was done washing his nieces, he let Erica sit down again while he rinsed out the rag.

"You two have ten minutes, then you need to get out and get your pajamas on for bed, okay?"

He left the bathroom to give them a little space to play.

Erica blushed but stood up. 

After they had been washed both girls stayed in the tub.

They nodded as he said they had ten more minutes before getting ready for bed. The girls played with each other and the toys in the water.

Ten minutes later, Scott came into the bathroom with pajamas, a diaper, and a pull up.  The pull up was for Lacey because he just got her pull ups so she could wear them at school.  The diaper was for Erica because he figured if she was used to peeing in her sleep, the pull up would likely get flooded and still leak all over the bed.

"You first, Lacey," he pulled her up out of the water and started to dry her off.  "Don't be scared, baby.  It's just like panties, only it will keep you dry if you have an accident.  You can still pull them down and sit on the toilet if you want to use it, okay?"

He kissed her head.

Then he started to dress her, putting on the pull up first....

Once she was dressed, Scott patted her bottom and sent her off to find mommy while he took care of Erica.

"Honey, please get out of the tub, and let's go to your room."

He took her hand and showed her where she would be sleeping again.

"Lay down on the bed so I can put the diaper on you, honey.  If you want to pee later on, you'll need me to help you.  Your mom is still too depressed to properly take care of you.  So, until she feels better, I'll have to diaper you for bed, okay?"

He smiled at her.

"I want you to understand something, Erica.  "I'm not punishing you.  This diaper is to help you sleep better knowing you won't get all icky and wet when it happens in your sleep, okay?"

Erica got out of the tub and followed Scott to her room. She looked around the room for a few seconds and then saw the diaper. She blushed a little and nodded at Scott . 

"Yes sir." Erica said, laying down on the bed.

Scott then wiped her off around her privates and butt, put some protective lotion that would help her not get a rash, and then powdered her before taping up her diaper.

"Good girl," he told her nodding at her pajamas.

"You are a big girl.  You don't need me to put the rest of your clothes on you unless you want me to, sweetie."

He kissed her head.

Scott went off to get Rebecca ready for her bath.

"Rebecca?  he went to find her in the living room.  "It's your turn to get a shower or bath  or okay?"

Scott led her into the bathroom, and the he sat on the toilet covered top for a minute, and looked up at her.

"Are you okay by yourself?" he asked her.  "I'll go put your clothes in your room you will have if you are okay, and then you just come and get us when you are ready.  If you are not okay, let me know what you need me to do, and I'll do it.  Whatever makes you comfortable so you can shower and get yourself clean."

Scott sat down on the bed and he patted his lap at them.

"How you little ones doing?" he asked.  "Do you need anything?"

He was worried he was not prepared to have little girls stay with him, and so thought he had a serious lack of girl things that they liked, for example, hair doodles for their hair, nail polish for their fingers, and other after bath stuff like that.