LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Rebecca's brother-in-laws misjudged (ishigreensa)

robehouse

It had been less than two months since Rebecca's husband had died, leaving her a widow with two young daughters. Rebecca was 30, and had got married in her teens after getting pregnant with her oldest daughter Erica, who was now 13. Three years later she had Lacey, who was now 10.

Her husband Jake had been controlling, both physically, emotionally and financially. He expected Rebecca to stay at home and take care of Erica and Lacey and their house. He refused to let her get a job and was very controlling of their money. He never let her know how much money they had and he was the only one with access to the bank account. She had a little money at home that she had used to buy food, but didn't have enough to pay the bills.

Her relationship with her family was spotty at best and her brother and sister had families of their own. The bills were past due and the utilities had already been turned off.

She was at her wits end. She knew Jake had a brother named Scott, but she had only met him once or twice. Jake had warned Rebecca that Scott was not a good man and might hurt her or the girls.

She had tried everyone in her family for help but they had all turned her down. She decided to do the unthinkable and call Scott while the girls were in school. She found his phone number in some papers that Jake had in his office at home.

Rebecca sat down on the couch and dialed his number, hoping that it was still his phone number.

• Replies 509
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Scott was working in his office when his cell phone rang.

His friends knew not to disturb him at work.  Who would be calling him?

The thirty-eight year old man pulled out his cell phone and realized that the number calling him was his brother's phone.  He had tried to talk to Rebecca and the girls before, but it seemed they had not wanted anything to do with him before.  Why was she calling him now?

He hung it up the first time without taking the call.

Then the phone rang a second and finally a third time.

If she was being this persistent, maybe there was something really wrong!

He sighed and answered the phone.

"This is Scott Myers," he pretended not to know this was his brother's number, to see what would happen on the other end....

Now, he had not really known what Jacob was like when he was in the privacy of his own home, but he had suspected that somehow, he was ashamed of Rebecca or Rebecca just didn't like him because apart from seeing her once, when Erica was born, he had not really been allowed near Rebecca or the girls after that.  His brother never really told him why, so he just assumed that Rebecca hated him.

Rebecca frowned when the call was disconnected. She called back and it happened again. Finally on the third try, he answered.

"H-hello Scott? This is Rebecca. I was married to your brother Jake?" Rebecca said nervously.

She was having second thoughts and almost hung up.

"You know Jake, um, died recently?" Rebecca stammered.

Scott listened for a bit and then he finally breathed into the phone.

"Yeah, I saw you at the funeral, but I didn't come over because I didn't want to upset you anymore than you already were."

He relaxed a bit and sat back in his big comfortable office chair.

"So, what brings you to calling me now?" he asked.  "I never thought you'd ever call me."

Rebecca gulped. She didn't remember seeing Scott at the funeral bit she had been a mess that day. She didn't remember a lot that happened.

"I-i know. I don't know if I should be doing this. If it was just me, I would give up. It's been rough since Jake died. Not just on me, but on Erica and Lacey as well.'" Rebecca sniffled.

"Everything's gone. The money I have here at home anyway. They shut off the gas and power, and it's only a matter of time before they take the house." Rebecca started crying.

Hearing that they were in dire trouble, the money being gone, the utilities turned off and such, he started to drop his guarded feeling over her, and his heart pulled at him to help her right away.

"Do you not have any money in the bank?" he asked her as respectfully as he could.  He didn't want to hurt her feelings.

He started to put things away in the office as he continued to talk to her.

"Well, I'll be there as soon as I can.  I don't know if can save your house, but I won't let you and the girls get put on the street, okay?"

He was still on his phone with her as he left the office and started to lock the office door.  He would have to talk to his boss before cutting out early, but he was sure his boss would understand if things were truly as bad as she was letting on....

"I don't know. I guess there's money there, but I don't know how to get to it. Jake controlled everything and didn't tell me anything. Luckily I had some money here." Rebecca cried.

"Really? T-thank you." Rebecca whimpered.

Rebecca stayed on the couch looking around the living room. The place was a mess. She had really let things go after her husband died. 

She looked at the phone and saw it was almost time for her daughters to be home. 

Scott was soon enough on the road, and he was driving to the other side of town when a thought hit him.  If they were out of money and had no utilities, he wondered if his nieces and if Rebecca was hungry.

He sighed and thought a moment.  

"I wonder how long the utilities had been cut.  maybe taking them to a regular restaurant would be better than getting them fast food this time."

He approached the house just as he saw one of the girls walking up to the entrance to get in the house.

He parked the car and waited a moment to give that girl a moment to get in the house.

Erica #1: 0

Lacey #1: ooo ooo

Rebecca picked up a few things making a place for Scott to sit down if he wanted. She looked out and saw Erica coming across the lawn and up to the door. Rebecca opened the door and let her in. 

Rebecca saw a car parked but didn't think Scott would be there that early. Rebecca hugged Erica.

"How was school today?" Rebecca asked.

"Awful. People were making fun of the way I smelled." Erica sniffled.

"I'm sorry honey. We won't have to put up with not having utilities much longer. Your uncle Scott is coming over and said he would help us." Rebecca said.

"Mom! Uncle Scott? Daddy warned us about him." Erica said.

"I know. I didn't have any other choice though. No one else would even give me the time of day." Rebecca replied.

"I need to use the toilet." Erica said.

She walked back to the bathroom.

Scott got out of the truck and started to walk towards the house after he had given Erica a moment to get settled, so that when he knocked, Erica was already in the bathroom.

He sighed a moment, and then knocked.

The little girl's clothes that went into the house were a little stained, and she didn't look very happy the way she held her body and head.  He thought she might have even been crying at one point, but he wasn't sure.

He waited for Rebecca to answer the door.

Meanwhile, Lacey was on her way home, and surrounding her, other elementary school kids were asking her rude things.

"Do you live at a city dump?"

"Do you know how to wash yourself?"

"Why you stink?"

Lacey #1 ooo ooo o

Rebecca came to the door and opened it. 

"I didn't expect you this early. Come on in." Rebecca said.

Lacey sat near the back of the bus. She blushed as the other kids badgered her. She had her legs pressed tightly together and had her hands pressed against her crotch.

"Leave me alone!" Lacey cried.

Erica heard someone talking to her mother and panicked. She stopped peeing and stood up, pulling her panties and pants up. She opened the door just a bit and peeked out.

"Well, I did say I'd get here as soon as I could," Scott nodded.  "I'm not going to let you and your kids get kicked out to the street with no place to go whether you hate me or not."

He looked into her eyes, still not understanding why, all this time, she refused to talk to him before or let him see his nieces.

"When your other daughter gets home, I want you to help me gather their things up and pack them up, and get Erica to change.  She's in some really dirty clothes.  No young teenager wants to wear stained clothes like that...."

He stopped himself before he commented that her butt looked like she peed herself, from the back.

"If you have no gas, then when is the last time you had a warm meal?" he asked her.  

After she answered, he smiled.

"I want to take you all to a nice restaurant for a  nice meal, so I want everyone in clean clothes, okay?"

When it became apparent, that they had no clean clothes at all, he started to look through the dirty piles of laundry himself and he sighed.

"This just won't do."

"Never mind packing up the clothes.  None of these things are really fit to wear again.  We'll get you girls some clean clothes before we go to eat.  Just... well, have your daughter gather up any treasures they don't want to leave behind, and you do the same."

By that time, Lacey was at the door ready to come in....

Lacey #1 ooo ooo oo

Rebecca nodded and smiled nervously. She still wasn't sure she could trust Scott around Erica and Lacey.

"Um, not since Jake left actually. I wasn't allowed to use the gas stove without him being here. He was afraid I would blow the house up. We've been eating mostly sandwiches and cereal lately." Rebecca admitted.

Rebecca blushed as he mentioned clean clothes. She hadn't been able to do the laundry recently. She watched Scott as he looked for some.

"Alright, I'll tell the girls." Rebecca said.

Lacey stepped off the school bus holding her crotch. She raced across the front yard to the front door afraid she wasn't going to make it to the bathroom. She saw the truck but didn't think anything of it.

Lacey opened the front door and came inside. She saw Scott next her mother and screamed. At the same time she released her bladder, soaking her panties.

Scott heard the door open, and he saw her just in time as she screamed and at the same time, peed all over herself.

With a heavy sigh, he walked over towards little Lacey.

"Honey?  Are you okay?" he asked her bending down towards her, but not quite in her personal space.

He looked back at Rebecca.

"Does your daughter pee her pants every day after school?" he asked her.

However, in Scott's mind, she most likely did, and he had his mind made up about it no matter what Rebecca said about it.  

"You don't have any clean clothes, baby.  We've already looked around at your stuff before you come home."

He looked back at Rebecca.

"Maybe your older daughter has a skirt that's not too stained to let her wear, and maybe we can put a towel or something her so she's not naked underneath?  Do you have some large safety pins?"

Lacey was trembling as Scott came over to her.  She starting crying and didn't answer Scott. She looked at her mother.

"It's okay baby. You don't have to fear him. Trust mommy okay?" Rebecca said.

Lacey stopped crying and nodded, still looking cautiously at Scott.

"She doesn't wet every day, but fairly often." Rebecca answered.

"I'll go see." Rebecca said.

Rebecca went down the hall to the girls room. She looked through the hamper and pulled out a couple of Erica's skirts. She went to the bathroom and found a towel. Erica came out of the bathroom with Rebecca and went to the living room.

Rebecca returned to the living room with the skirts, towel and two diaper pins and showed them to Scott.

Scott looked the skirts over, but the lighting was so dim in the house because of there being no lights.  

He took them to the front door and opened it so he could see more clearly.

"These skirts are still pretty stained," he said.  "But I guess this one will be better than peed in pants."

He brought the cleaner looking skirt to Rebecca.

"Go change your daughter into this stuff.  Pin the skirt to the towel so the skirt will be smaller and won't fall down on her.  That will mean she'll need help getting both the skirt and the towel off when she needs to, but at least she'll be dry."

He smiled at Lacey.

"Don't be scared, honey.  It's okay."

He looked over at Erica.

"Is your pants wet, honey?" he asked her now that he had caught Lacey was wet and had suspected Erica of being wet since she came in, though she wasn't.  It was just the stain in her pants and the poor lighting that played tricks on his eyes to make it look like her butt was wet.

Lacey frowned as she saw the towel and pins but didn't didn't say anything.

Rebecca watched as Scott checked the skirts and handed her one.

"Okay." Rebecca answered.

Lacey followed her mother to the bedroom to get changed.

Erica blushed and shook her head, backing away from Scott. She was afraid she would have to wear a towel like her sister.

Fifteen minutes later Rebecca brought Lacey back to the living room so Scott could check her. Lacey's eyes were red from crying.

Rebecca, will you check your older daughter.  I'm not sure, but it looks to me like she might have peed her pants, too."

He then motioned for Lacey to come over to him.

"Honey?  Please come here," he cooed towards the younger child.  "It's okay.  No one knows you have a towel on, and your clothes are all dirty.  We are going to go shopping in a bit and get you some regular clothes, sweetheart.  If you want, we can do the clothes shopping before we go to the restaurant, and that way, you can be comfortable when you are eating."

He smiled at her trying to see if he could talk her into calming down.

"No one can see under the skirt, sweetheart.  I promise.  And if they tried, I'd knock them out unless it was just your mommy or your sister."

Rebecca nodded and went over to Erica. She felt her pants, and then slipped her hand inside and felt her panties. They were damp, but Rebecca couldn't tell if it was because Erica had an accident or she didn't wipe properly.

Lacey came closer to Scott, slipping a finger in her mouth and shaking. She listened to him and nodded. She calmed down slightly. She didn't smile as he said he would knock someone out if they looked under her skirt.

Rebecca came back over to Scott.

"Erica's good. She's dry." Rebecca said.

Scott smiled.

"Okay.  Well since your clothes are all really bad off, just leave them where they are.  We are not going to take them with us.  But get your girls' treasures, and anything you want to keep, and box them up so we can put them in the truck."

He smiled at the girls.

"You are going to be staying at my place now, so you need to get anything you want to keep.  Don't take any clothes, blankets, or pillows though.  I don't want my house to smell like pee."

He looked down at Lacey's skirt for emphasis.

Lacey and Erica blushed and nodded, then headed to their room. They looked around and picked a couple of stuffed animals each, and a couple of coloring books. They brought their backpacks with them as they returned to the living room.

Scott looked the stuffed animals over, even taking them from the girls, but he determined that they had no pee stains on them so they could take the stuffed animals they wanted.  He frowned though at seeing how little they took.  It wouldn't even need one box between both of them.

"Is that all you really want?" he asked the children.

"I don't want to take your toys away from you.  I just don't want anything that smells like pee or is stained is all, girls."

He took them by the hand and walked them back to their room to see if he could help them pick out anything else that they wanted.  

When he did, he saw one of the beds was heavily stained as it had not been made up right, and the sheets were just covered in orange, yellow, and old peeing stains.

He sighed and looked at Lacey thinking she was probably wetting the bed since she peed her pants earlier, but the bed wasn't Lacey's.  It was Erica's.

He shook his head and decided to get diapers and protective sheets at the store, one for each of their beds, just in case Erica still pees.  If she went dry for a while, or even if Lacey went dry, then that girl would eventually get the plastic off, and a couple weeks later, even stop getting diapered for bed.  But until he knew for sure it was only one of them, he would make both girls wear diapers to bed and have a plastic sheet to protect the mattress.

He went to their stuff and he knelt down.

"Come now, girls, make sure you really want to leave it behind if you decide to do so.  We are not coming back for more stuff later, okay?"

The girls shrugged their shoulders as Scott asked them if this is all they really wanted.

They went with him back to the bedroom. They listened to him and then looked at the pile of their things. Lacey pulled out a doll and Erica picked out a couple of games even though she wasn't sure all the pieces were there.

They looked through the pile again and then at Scott.

"This is everything." Erica said.

Scott was a bit taken aback by how little they had.  Didn't their parents believe in toys or anything?  Sure, Erica was getting a little too old for dolls, but surely there were age-appropriate toys that she wanted.

He sighed and took the games shaking the boxes.  He had a suspicious feeling that they were not complete, so he opened the boxes and looked inside and started to sort through the pieces.

"Girls, these games are not complete.  How about we get you some new games at the store later, and we just leave these ones here?  I want to get you both some more toys anyway because you hardly have enough to keep you out of your mom's hair when she's busy."

He put the games down, and he reached out towards the girls, motioning for them to come to him so he could hug them as he talked to them....

Erica frowned but nodded when Scott told her to leave the games. 

Erica stepped in front of Lacey and came over to Scott, afraid he was going to punish them for something. She came closer to him, shaking a little bit.