LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Rebecca's brother-in-laws misjudged (ishigreensa)

robehouse

• Replies 509
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Scott pulled her over and into a hug.

"It's okay, baby.  There is a reason we are not talking about this in front of your younger sister, honey.  I don't want you to feel bad about something you can't help."

He lifted her chin.

"You don't like wearing wet pajamas and getting into a cold wet bed the next day, do you sweetie?" he asked looking in her eyes.  "I know it's not the best solution, and I am going to take you to see a doctor to see if there is a better one, but for now, until we get it under control, can you wear a diaper at night for Uncle Scott?  I won't tell anyone that doesn't need to know, and you can take it off right away if you pee in it, okay?"

He waited for her to answer him before taking her to get them.  If she was too upset by it, he might not get her diapers.  He would just have to think of something else, but he really hoped she would try it for him.

Lacey #2 ooo o

Erica kept sniffling as Scott talked to her. She didn't like waking up in wet sheets. She shook her head.

She blushed but nodded.

"Okay, if it will help." Erica sniffled.

Lacey looked up at her mother.

"Mommy, I need to pee." Lacey whined.

"You'll have to wait a few minutes until your uncle comes back." Rebecca answered.

Lacey frowned but nodded.

Scott picked Erica up and hugged her.

"That's my big girl," he told her.  "I now how difficult this is going to be, but it will help, sweetheart.  And you will never ever be punished for having a wet diaper in the mornings.  In the meantime, we are going to see if we can get a doctor to look into the problem, okay?"

He held her hand and took her to the diapers.

"I know this is embarrassing, but you have to wear them, so I'd like you to pick them out.  If you look on the package, it will tell you what size you need.  Just think of the size of panties we bought you as a guide, okay?"

He then took her into the preteen, children's section first to see if they had any diapers there that would fit her.

Lacey #2 ooo ooo

Erica blushed as Scott picked her up and hugged her. She walked with him back to the diapers.

Erica started looking over the different diapers. She found some she thought might fit her and pointed at them.

"Those?" Erica said.

Scott picked up a package and looked it over.

"It looks like it should fit.  Are you sure you want this design, honey?" 

He showed her the package.  "I just want to get whatever will make you the most comfortable since you are the one wearing them, honey."

He then looked around.

"How about we get you some extra thick pajama bottoms later, you know, in case of a sleep over and you want to hide you are wearing a diaper to bed?"

Lacey #2 ooo ooo o

Erica nodded and looked at the package.

"It doesn't matter about the pattern. I'll be wearing them under my pajamas, right?" Erica asked.

"I don't know anyone to invite to a sleepover." Erica said.

Lacey was upset, clutching her crotch and dancing around. She wondered what was taking her uncle so long.

Scott nodded.

"Yeah, you can wear them under your pajamas," he told her.  "I wouldn't expect you to show anyone you are wearing them anymore than I would expect you to show off your panties for no good reason."

He put the package in the cart.

"I'm going to get some stuff to protect your skin when you are wearing them, okay?  And I'm going to buy some pull ups for your little sister.  As I understand it, she sometimes wets her pants at school?"

He figured Erica would know this already, so didn't think he was telling her anything new.

"Well, we are not going to embarrass her about it.  She's starting a new school, so her classmates won't know she pees her pants.  We'll just have her wear a pull up and make sure the teacher knows, if she asks for a toilet, she is really asking to see the nurse."

He smiled at his niece.  "Even if she can make it to the toilet, I want her to go in the nurse office, that way, if she leaks at all, no one will know but the nurse and herself until she gets home."

He got the pull ups for the little sister, these ones looking a little bit like underwear with cute cartoon characters on them.

"Let's go meet your mom and sis and get you some candy, too, honey."

Lacey log oo

Erica just nodded and listened to Scott. She watched as he picked out the pull ups and then walked back to where Lacey and Rebecca were at.

Lacey was bending over trying to keep from pooping but it wasn't working as she felt some start to come out into her panties.

Scott caught Lacey bending over funny, and he walked over and picked her up.

"What are you doing, baby?"

He tickled her a bit as he picked her up.

Lacey logs ooo o

Scott patted her bottom and frowned.

He laid her across his shoulder hugging her.

"It's already too late, baby.  You're already going in your panties."

He continued to pat her back.

"No one is mad, baby, but just finish so we can get you cleaned up as soon as we can, baby."

He walked over to Rebecca.

"Your little girl pooped her pants," he told her.  "We'll just go pay for this stuff, and by then, she will hopefully be done so I can take her to the bathroom and clean her up."

Scott babied her and kept hugging her.

"You're a good girl," he cooed at her.  "You tried to wait like mommy said, didn't you?"

He rubbed her back as they got into line to buy the diapers.

"No one is mad at you, baby."

He walked up to the front, still holding his baby niece and juggling her, he got out his wallet and paid for the diapers and other stuff he needed to take proper care of his nieces.

Then he nodded at Rebecca to pick up the diapers and Erica to get the other bag while he carried poor Lacey to the bathroom.

"Rebecca, take Erica to the truck and get a pair of panties and some jeans for this little one," he told her.  

He brought Erica into the bathroom and then squatted down to take off her messy pants, though her pants were not that messy.

"You didn't pee yet?" he asked.

He led her into a stall and holding the door open, he pulled down her panties, emptied the mess into the toilet, as much as would come out, and then he picked up Lacey and put her on the toilet to try to finish.

"Stay here, baby,"

He went back to the main door and waited by it looking for REbecca to return with some clean clothes for his little niece.

Lacey nodded her head in reply.

Rebecca took Erica out to the truck with the diapers and other things. She let Erica in and then looked in the back. She pulled out a pair of panties and jeans for Lacey and started back in.

Lacey let Scott take her into the bathroom and take her pants and panties off. As soon as she was put on the toilet she started peeing.

Rebecca came to the bathroom and gave Scott the pants and panties.

Scott smiled and pointed out it was a men's toilet, so assumed that Rebecca didn't want to come in.

He went back to Lacey and opened her door and smiled at her.

"Are you okay?" he asked her.  "I have some clean stuff for you once you are ready, baby."

He picked up her dirty things from the floor, wrapping the messy panties in toilet paper, and then ducked back out to hand the dirty things to Rebecca.

"Put these in the truck and wait for us.  Lacey will be ready soon."

He went back to her to see if she was ready to be dressed yet.

Scott smiled and he checked her over once to make sure she was indeed wiped well enough because after all, she did poop her pants.

He wiped her again because she didn't get it all.

After he thought she was as clean as he could get her, he handed her the panties to put on, and then he helped her put on her pants.

After that, he picked her up again, something he never tired of doing for some reason, and he put her on the sink so he could help her wash her hands, and then he picked her up and carried her out to the truck.

Scott made sure all the girls were comfortable, and then he started off again.

"So, I guess the next stop is our house," he told the girls.  "When we get there, Two baby girls are going to get a bath together, and then after you are done and in bed because it is getting late, then mommy can take a bath."

Lacey let Scott clean her and then get her dressed. She washed her hands and let him carry her out to the car.

Lacey was set in Rebecca's lap and fastened in.

"Yes sir." Erica and Lacey said,  blushing at being called babies.

He didn't realize he was saying something that would make them overthink things.  He was just trying to be a caring uncle, and to him, they were his baby nieces, but he also did know that one of them was a teen and the other was a big girl, and he would never purposefully treat them like babies especially in front of other people outside of the family.

They rode for almost an hour and finally got to his place.

"Come on, girls.  Time for some baths."

He picked Lacey up again without fail.

"Yes, please," Scott said.  "Erica, too.  She's big enough to help.  I'll start getting the girls' bath ready."

He went to the front porch to unlock the door.

"If anyone needs to pee, I expect you to do that before I put the girls in the bath.  I don't think you want me watching you pee, do you Amanda?  Erica?"  He didn't ask Lacey.  He had already seen her do it a few times and thought she was a little kid anyway, so it didn't matter, right?

He took Lacey with him to the bathroom upstairs and he started to look for stuff for little girls to use to bathe.  He sometimes had kids at his house, so he had some kid stuff for baths.