LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Rebecca's brother-in-laws misjudged (ishigreensa)

robehouse

Rebecca nodded 

"Yes sir." Erica answered.

"Yes sir." Lacey said.

Lacey picked out a skirt, panties and top and Erica chose a pair of jeans, panties and top.

Rebecca took Erica into the girls bathroom and helped her get undressed.

• Replies 509
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Scott picked Lacey up just like he always seemed to like doing, and he carried her patting her bottom along the way.

When they were inside, he sat her on the sink, and started to take off her clothes particularly the pinned towel around her.

"I bet that feels better," he told her and then felt the towel to see if she had peed in it or not.  He handed her a wash cloth and told her to get some warm water on it so she could start wiping her face with it.  At the same time, he got another one and started to wipe her legs, working his way up to her privates.

When he got there, he looked into her eyes.

"I'm going to wash between your legs and your bottom," he warned her.  "I know you are probably not used to it, but not having been washed in a long time, I have to make sure you get clean, honey.  Otherwise, you can get infections and other irritating problems from not washing up good."

Then he gently, as gently as he could while still doing a good job, started to wash her up.

Lacey took the washcloth and started washing her face. It was pretty dirty as it had been awhile since she had been able to really wash it. She blushed as Scott started on her legs.

When he told her he was going to wash her privates and bottom she blushed but nodded.

Rebecca got two washcloths as well and started cleaning Erica. She wanted to make sure Erica was clean. Erica washed her face and neck as her mother did the rest.

Scott was not shy about wiping her in her most private place, and then he turned her around and holding her in his arm so she wouldn't fall off the counter, he dug into the crack of her bottom, but not into her butt to wipe clean anything there.

He frowned when he found the rag coming out dirtier than he expected.

"Didn't anyone teach you to wipe, or have you been pooping your pants at times?" he asked her.

He didn't dwell on it though, because she was already nervous, so he guessed, about him touching her like that anyway and washing her up.  So, he rinsed out the rag.  Then he took the one she had from her and used that to wash up the rest of her body, her stomach, her back, her arms, and underarms, and even went back over her neck and face with it.

"I guess that's as clean as we can get you for now, baby," he cooed at her as though he had forgotten about her dirty bottom, though the brown stain rag he had in plastic bag was sure to remind him later.

He held out some panties to her.

"Put these on, sweetie."

Now he thought she was clean, he figured she probably wanted to dress herself like the big girl she was.

Lacey blushed as Scott dug the washcloth in her bottom. She blushed as he asked her the question. She didn't answer but looked down.

She sniffled as he finished washing her and was glad when he gave her the panties to put on. She looked at them for a second, as she had not had clean panties in awhile. She slipped them on and pulled them up over her bottom.

Rebecca finished washing Erica and let her dress herself. Rebecca rinsed out the washcloths and put them in a plastic bag.

Scott smiled and lifted her chin up to him when she sniffled.

"It's okay, Lacey, baby.  Either way, Uncle Scott is here to take care of you now.  Don't be scared to tell your mommy or Uncle Scott if you poop in your panties.  The sooner we know, the sooner we can make sure you get cleaned up and comfortable again, baby."

He then gave her her skirt to put on and finally her top.

"Now, don't cry, baby.  No one is mad at you, and I'm not going to let anyone laugh at you if I can help it.  Your sister doesn't need to know you pooped your pants recently if that's what you did, okay?"

Lacey just nodded at Scott as she took her clothes and finished dressing.

She blushed as Scott accused her of pooping her panties. She just nodded again and waited for Scott to take her out of the bathroom.

Rebecca checked Erica over before throwing her old clothes in the trash and leading her out to the shopping cart.

Once everyone was out again, Scott picked Lacey up and put her back in the cart again.

He then reached for Erica's hand.

"You two tell me if you need to pee next time, okay?  You don't want to pee your pants now you have clean stuff on, do you?"

He smiled at them.

Then he started to lead Rebecca towards a woman's store for clothes.

Scott actually thought Lacey did poop her pants earlier, and she wasn't sure if Erica hadn't done so before too, though not that day since he had seen her panties were only wet when he let her use the bathroom earlier... at least he didn't see a poop stain on the back of them when he told her to just pee through them so he wouldn't see her private area and embarrass her worse that way.

Once they were there, Scott stopped Rebecca.

"Rebecca, honey, here," he gave her 500 dollars.

"Get yourself the same things we got the girls.  10 shirts and 10 bottoms.  I'm going to take the kids to get some toys.  They will be bored her waiting for you.  Once you are done paying for the clothes, go change your clothes so we are all presentable to eat, okay?  Then have me paged at Toys R Us."

He then took hold of the basket, making sure Erica was with him.

"Come on, kids, we're going to get you girls some toys."

"Alright. It shouldn't be too long." Rebecca said.

Rebecca took a pair of panties out of a bag in the cart and went shopping.

Erica came over and held onto the side of the shopping cart as they headed out of the store.

Rebecca looked through the clothes and got ten tops. She picked out two skirts and eight pairs of of pants. She went up to the checkouts to pay for them.

Scott took the girls around Toys R Us, and he finally let Lacey out of the cart.

"Each of you find six toys, four activities, and a few coloring books you might like.  Then we'll look for a few games to take home, too."

He then set them loose and followed in their wake.

Lacey and Erica went together to look for toys. Lacey led the way to look at the dolls. There were so many to pick from. Neither one had actually been in a toy since Lacey was a toddler. Most of their toys were Christmas out birthday gifts, or they were hand me downs.

Lacey just stared at the dolls, not able to decide on which one she wanted. Erica wasn't really interested in toys but she was willing to pick out some that maybe her sister would want instead.

"Let's each get a baby alive doll." Erica suggested

Lacey nodded and they both picked out different dolls. Lacey picked out an outfit for her doll, then they both picked out more toys and brought them back to Scott. They had four things each.

Scott looked the toys over, and then he frowned at Erica.

"Honey, you're a good big sister, but when I say toys, I mean stuff you want, too, baby.  There is no way you can convince me that you are only interested in dolls."

He took her both hands and he looked into her eyes.

"Do you know that Uncle Scott plays with toys?" he asked her.  "I'll show you when we get home, but how about we get a few things that you will actually play with and won't be ashamed to show your friends, are yours, okay?"

He took her towards the electronics area.

"Lacey, you are welcome to get a game here, too, honey.  I'm not trying to treat anyone of you better than the other.  I just want to make sure your sister has toys, too, baby."

He then looked at them.

"Lacey, you pick a system and one game.  Erica, you pick a system and two games because we are going to let you and your sister share the toys you got earlier since you are going to outgrow those sooner than you might think, baby."

He then waited for them to get stuff they would actually like.

Once they had some toys he hoped they wanted, and he kept all the previous choices Erica had made too, telling the girls they will share those, and he also told Erica that she was to share her game toy with her sister in thanks for sharing her four toys with her.

Then he led them to the board games and stuff like that.

"Let's see...."

"Sorry?  Clue?  parchessi?"

He looked through all the games trying to think about the girls' ages and hoping he was getting something they would even be slightly interested in for family games.

By this time, Rebecca would probably be close to being finished buy and dressing into clean clothes... and was probably looking for them.

Erica blushed as Scott talked to her. Both she and Lacey followed Scott. They picked out what he told them to. 

"Guess who?" Said Lacey. 

"Monopoly?" Erica added.

Rebecca had finished buying everything and had washed up. She put on clean clothes and made her way to Toys R Us. She went to the desk and had Scott paged.

"Your mom must be ready.  Yeah, put those two games in, and then let's go get your mom for dinner.  We can always come back later for more toys another day."

He picked Lacy up and put her in the cart, and then asked Erica.

"Hold the cart, please, honey."

Soon enough, they picked up mom at the service desk and then went to pay for the stuff.

"Your kids got a few toys to help them relax at home tomorrow," he told Rebecca.

He was soon putting stuff up on the counter thinking he was forgetting something, but he couldn't think of what....

After getting the games Lacey was put in the cart, which she was getting used to. Erica held onto the cart as they went to meet their mother. 

Rebecca nodded and followed them to checkouts. She watched him put the toys on the counter. She came over to him to whisper to him.

"You didn't get diapers or pull ups. Were you planning on doing that here or somewhere else?" Rebecca said.

"Oh, that's what I forgot.  They don't have those here anyway, as far as I know.  I'll stop at a drug store after we eat dinner.  Surely the little girls can keep their clean clothes dry through one meal."

He smiled at Rebecca.

"And even if they do wet themselves, it won't be the end of the world."

That was not how Jacob always said he would react.  If the girls were found to have peed or pooped themselves with Jacob, he spanked, but he told them that Scott would do a lot worse because it was embarrassing to be with kids that know better but pee their pants anyway.

Scott started to push their purchases now, towards his truck.   He hoped the bags would protect their toys from getting too dusty on the ride home.

"How about you girls each take one toy, like a doll or something out that you can play with in the truck," he told them.  He halted Erica's hand for a minute.  "When I said doll, that was a suggestion, honey.  You can take whatever you want, even your new game, if you want, baby."

"I just didn't want you to forget anything. And you're right, it wouldn't be the end of the world." Rebecca said.

They walked to the truck with Scott . The girls both nodded and Lacey reached for a doll. Erica thought about it but went ahead and took the doll anyway.

They watched as Scott loaded everything in the back of the truck.

Scott smiled at Erica when she decided on a doll anyway.  Maybe he  misjudged her.  Maybe she was a little immature and liked to still play with little girl stuff.  If that's the case, then it's okay with him.  He was just trying to make her comfortable with her toys.  Maybe he should not have worded things the way he did.

It was too late for how he worded it, but even so, he was sure she would out grow the baby kid stuff sooner than later, so he decided not to change his ruling from earlier.  

He let himself in the truck after loading it up, and then he looked over at the children and his sister-in-law.

"I don't want to do fast food," he told his sister.  "You and the girls have been living on sandwiches for a while, and I think, especially the children, need more in their diet than that, so would it be alright if I took you and the kids to a regular family restaurant?" 

He patted Erica on the leg.

"Don't be scared if you have to pee your pants or something, babies.  I won't be mad.  But you are big girls, so please try to not embarrass yourselves if you can help it, okay?"

He smiled over at Lacey.

"If you gotta go potty, just let me know you need to leave the table, or if you are scared to go by yourself, then ask mommy to take you, okay?"

Of course, that could be just a trick.  Daddy was strict about them not leaving the table during a meal, and Daddy always said that if they thought he was strict... sometimes causing even Rebecca to accidentally pee herself at the table, then they definitely didn't want to embarrass Scott by asking him loudly in public if they could use the toilet.  He always said big girls can wait until they get home and do it privately, and he warned them that if Scott got embarrassed, he would be really mad at them and embarrass them for embarrassing him.... so....

But Scott was telling them go ahead and tell him that they had to go, and that he understood if they were scared and wanted their mom to go with them....

Driving in truck:

Erica #1 o

Rebecca --

Lacey --

Scott smiled and continued to drive until they came to the place he wanted to let them eat at.

He looked over at the children.

"Bring your toys with you, girls.  It might be a few minutes before we are seated, and I'd rather you were playing with your toys, than you messing about with stuff that you shouldn't be."

He then got out and waited for the girls to get out.

"Come here, Lacey," he said picking her up as he was used to doing now.  "I know you're a big girl, Erica, but would you please hold your mom's hand unless you want me to carry you, instead, and your mom will have to hold Lacey's hand?"

He knew that Erica was getting a bit old to want to hold hands, but he still didn't like the idea of her running off on her own.  Sure, SHE knew to look both ways for cars and how to stay safe, but he didn't trust other people when it came to the safety of his nieces.  He suspected that Erica didn't get out much because she was playing with a doll instead of a teenager's game.

Erica #1 oo

Rebecca #1 o

Lacey --

Scott led them into the restaurant and had them stand at the far end of the busy place.  He went up and signed his name in the order they had arrived and then went back to Rebecca.

"It's going to be a while.  Take Erica to the bathroom while we have a chance," he told her.  "I'm going to take Lacey."

He then carried Lacey to the bathroom, but her body really didn't need to go at the moment.

He got her into a stall, and then he undressed her pants and pulled them and her panties down to sit her on the toilet.

"Try to pee for Uncle Scott, baby," he cooed at her.

He stood there for several minutes watching her.

Eventually, when she didn't pee, the picked her up and redid her clothes.

"Stay in here for a minute," he said closing the door on her.  "Lock it until I came and get you, baby."

He didn't want her to watch the men pee while he went to do just that.  And he didn't want her vulnerable to someone grabbing her while he was busy.

When he was done, he came back and knocked on her stall door.

"You can open it know, honey.  Uncle Scott is ready to take you back out to wait with your mommy and big sister."

Rebecca nodded and took Erica into the girls bathroom and let her go in a stall by herself while she stood at the door. When Erica finished peeing, she wiped herself and  dressed. She came out of the stall and washed her hands.

Lacey let Scott take her into the bathroom and undressed her so she could pee. Lacey sat in the toilet trying to pouted but couldn't. When Scott told her to lock the stall she did it.

Lacey unlocked the stall and pulled her panties and pants back up.